inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Are Jake Paul and Logan Paul popular?

Written By: bchris02 on 08/09/17 at 11:34 pm

If I was 22 instead of 32, would I be into Jake Paul and Logan Paul?  I watch the channels sometimes just to see them shirtless, but I could care less about the content.  Is this what teens/early twentysomethings are into these days?

Subject: Re: Are Jake Paul and Logan Paul popular?

Written By: Brian06 on 08/09/17 at 11:37 pm

I've never heard of those people and since I'm 30 myself I don't know much (or care really) about what teens and early 20 somethings are into tbh so I can't say.

Written By: bchris02 on 08/09/17 at 11:40 pm

Apparently this was a big deal.

hSlb1ezRqfA

Written By: Brian06 on 08/09/17 at 11:48 pm

If I was 20 instead of 30, I'd probably be into Camila Cabello, she is pretty hot tbh but I feel too old for her (which thereignman of course had to remind me of  ;D).

It's weird that Kylie Jenner is only 20, that chick looks like 28+. I mean she looks like a real woman and she's like this young girl it's really weird.  :o

Written By: bchris02 on 08/09/17 at 11:56 pm

It's rough being aged out of popular culture.  Millennial culture is still relevant but its on its way out.  In a few years, AC radio will be targeted to Millennials while Top 40 will be entirely Gen Z and whatever is after that.  What I would give to be 22 again instead of 32.  What I would give to be transported back a decade, to relive my life from this point in 2007 onward.  I definitely would keep certain things the same but once I got to 2010, there would be some things I would change.

Written By: #Infinity on 08/09/17 at 11:56 pm

Actually, to be honest, that song is to trap hip hop what Rebecca Black was to electropop. It charted rather poorly on the Billboard Hot 100 but has become a gigantic Internet meme, propelled by its hideous vocal performance and lyrics so ridiculous they're legendary.

In fact, the real showstopper in "It's Everyday Bro" is not Jake Paul, but Nick Crompton, who proudly declares, "England is my city."

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/10/17 at 12:14 am

If I was 20 instead of 30, I'd probably be into Camila Cabello, she is pretty hot tbh but I feel too old for her (which thereignman of course had to remind me of  ;D).

You're welcome ;).

It's weird that Kylie Jenner is only 20, that chick looks like 28+. I mean she looks like a real woman and she's like this young girl it's really weird.  :o

You like Kylie Jenner as well? ;D :-X

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/10/17 at 12:18 am

I've never heard of those people and since I'm 30 myself I don't know much (or care really) about what teens and early 20 somethings are into tbh so I can't say.
I  have never heard of them too!

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/10/17 at 12:19 am

Logan and Jake Paul are absolute trash. However, I unfortunately have to say that yes...these guys are popular but primarily among people 22 and younger.

Most of my friends don't care about them and neither does my cousin who was born in late 1997. However, they do have a sizable specific demographic fan base as evident by their YouTube views.

Written By: Brian06 on 08/10/17 at 12:19 am

You're welcome ;).
You like Kylie Jenner as well? ;D :-X

She's not bad but too plastic looking. I'm pretty impressed by the curves on that girl though, but it looks too fake really.  ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/10/17 at 12:22 am

She's not bad but too plastic looking. I'm pretty impressed by the curves on that girl though, but it looks too fake really.  ;D

I feel the same as you.

I bet you would like a girl like Tessa Brooks...even though she's the same age as me :-X.

Written By: bchris02 on 08/10/17 at 12:23 am

Logan and Jake Paul are absolute trash. However, I unfortunately have to say that yes...these guys are popular but primarily among people 22 and younger.

Most of my friends don't care about them and neither does my cousin who was born in late 1997. However, they do have a sizable specific demographic fan base as evident by their YouTube views.

Thanks for this answer.  This is what I figured.  I have to admit I watch them but like I said, it's only because I find them smoking attractive, especially Logan.  A lot of the content is fat out cringe worthy and embarrassing to watch.

I imagine they are probably popular with the Buzzfeed demographic.  The kind of people who watch the Try Guys and stuff like that.

Written By: HeyJealousy on 08/10/17 at 12:25 am

I'm 18 and I don't give a flying fudge about those Pauls. I like Ron and Rand better, and I think Rand is a sellout.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/10/17 at 12:26 am

Thanks for this answer.  This is what I figured.  I have to admit I watch them but like I said, it's only because I find them smoking attractive, especially Logan.  A lot of the content is fat out cringe worthy and embarrassing to watch.

You're welcome and yeah, you're right...their content is cringey.

I imagine they are probably popular with the Buzzfeed demographic.  The kind of people who watch the Try Guys and stuff like that.

You could be correct.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/10/17 at 12:27 am

I'm 18 and I don't give a flying fudge about those Pauls. I like Ron and Rand better, and I think Rand is a sellout.

Sellout to what? (just asking)

Written By: Brian06 on 08/10/17 at 12:28 am

For women my age I prefer 30 year old Hilary Duff to 20 year old Hilary Duff. Hilary is really hot now even though she's really irrelevant now. Honestly she has this MILFy like (and she actually is a mom) hotness now which is weird as hell when she's my age and I remember her being "jailbait".  ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/10/17 at 12:32 am

BTW, you're from Ohio and the Paul Brothers (Logan & Jake) are also from Ohio.

They are the worst Ohioans since Jeffrey Dahmer. Thanks Ohio >:(.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/10/17 at 12:33 am

For women my age I prefer 30 year old Hilary Duff to 20 year old Hilary Duff. Hilary is really hot now even though she's really irrelevant now. Honestly she has this MILFy like (and she actually is a mom) hotness now which is weird as hell when she's my age and I remember her being "jailbait".  ;D

I am in FULL agreement with this :D.

Written By: HeyJealousy on 08/10/17 at 1:01 am

Sellout to what? (just asking)

The Constitution, if you must ask. In a sense.
Rand always tried to cater to the cookie-cutter Republican establishment, and I never felt as though he was true in his convictions to uphold the battle for individual liberty and political accountability.
Ron, I respect more, in spite of certain disagreements on key issues and I feel that he has more bone and guts in him than many trusted "politicians", and far more than the current so-called "leader of the free world". 

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/10/17 at 1:18 am

The Constitution, if you must ask. In a sense.
Rand always tried to cater to the cookie-cutter Republican establishment, and I never felt as though he was true in his convictions to uphold the battle for individual liberty and political accountability.
Ron, I respect more, in spite of certain disagreements on key issues and I feel that he has more bone and guts in him than many trusted "politicians", and far more than the current so-called "leader of the free world".

OK, I see and I also agree (mostly).

Written By: HeyJealousy on 08/10/17 at 1:28 am

OK, I see and I also agree (mostly).

What do you not agree on?

Written By: aja675 on 08/10/17 at 2:06 am

Actually, to be honest, that song is to trap hip hop what Rebecca Black was to electropop. It charted rather poorly on the Billboard Hot 100 but has become a gigantic Internet meme, propelled by its hideous vocal performance and lyrics so ridiculous they're legendary.

In fact, the real showstopper in "It's Everyday Bro" is not Jake Paul, but Nick Crompton, who proudly declares, "England is my city."

And Hawaii is my continent.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/10/17 at 9:55 am

What do you not agree on?

Just one small thing. You said that you respect Ron Paul more...I don't really respect Ron more...that's it.

Written By: 2001 on 08/10/17 at 5:34 pm

I'm 24 and never heard of these people or this song, and preferred it when I didn't. ;D

They're good looking I guess. But c'mon! They're no Nick Jonas. ;)

Hey, when did you turn 32? Happy belated birthday! I also think Infinity's birthday is soon? :o

Written By: Zelek3 on 08/10/17 at 9:35 pm

Jake Paul is a property-vandalizing scumbag. His neighbors have complained about this in videos; he rallies his fans, typically 6-14 years old, to go around causing trouble.

Written By: temaichi on 08/10/17 at 9:50 pm

I`m 16 and i just dislike them so much! Especially Jake Paul... 8-P

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/10/17 at 10:24 pm

I`m 16 and i just dislike them so much! Especially Jake Paul... 8-P

I'm 18 and I dislike them as well.

BTW, when is your birthday?

Written By: JordanK1982 on 08/11/17 at 12:24 am

If you ask me, I'd say these two guys are totally LITAF! 8) Dis my jams.

Written By: Zelek3 on 08/11/17 at 12:30 am

If you ask me, I'd say these two guys are totally LITAF! 8) Dis my jams.

But they vandalize property. That's not right.

Written By: aja675 on 08/11/17 at 2:04 am

And Hawaii is my continent.
BTW, who here gets my reference?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/11/17 at 8:22 am

BTW, who here gets my reference?

England is my city.

Written By: aja675 on 08/11/17 at 8:23 am

England is my city.
Not just that.
v7ruqL_ahsM

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/11/17 at 8:26 am

Logan Paul was born in 1995 and Jake Paul in 1996. So they're the same age as Zelek3, mqg96, ZeldaFan20 and Eric :P. 1995 and 1996 borns have caused a lot of the cringeyness in the past 3 years :P.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/11/17 at 8:27 am

Not just that.
v7ruqL_ahsM

I'm not sure if I want to watch that.

Written By: aja675 on 08/11/17 at 8:28 am

Logan Paul was born in 1995 and Jake Paul in 1996. So they're the same age as Zelek3, mgp96, ZeldaFan20 and Eric :P. 1995 and 1996 borns have caused a lot of the cringeyness in the past 3 years :P.
But he was born in 1997.

Written By: aja675 on 08/11/17 at 8:28 am

I'm not sure if I want to watch that.
But it's funny.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/11/17 at 8:33 am

But he was born in 1997.

My mistake...he was born in January 1997...so almost 1996, lol. Logan Paul is still a 1995er though.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/11/17 at 8:34 am

But it's funny.

Maybe, it is...:-\\.

Written By: aja675 on 08/11/17 at 8:36 am

Maybe, it is...:-\\.
It's showing an SJW flipping out over a hula girl bobblehead in the Lyft she was riding in.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/11/17 at 8:45 am

It's showing an SJW flipping out over a hula girl bobblehead in the Lyft she was riding in.

Sounds scary to me :P.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 08/11/17 at 11:07 pm

But they vandalize property. That's not right.

C'mon, Zelek! How are you supposed to get women if you don't vandalize property! These guys are totally LITAF, bro. 8)

Written By: BornIn86 on 08/12/17 at 12:45 am

I didn't even understand why Britney Spears was popular when I was 13. I'm definitely not gonna under why those guys are popular.

Written By: bchris02 on 08/12/17 at 3:16 pm

Excellent commentary by PewDiePie on the abomination of a trap song that is "Everyday Bro" by Jake Paul.

TuIcBPm90aM

And a hillarious parody.

c3wuf9_ntgU

Written By: aja675 on 08/13/17 at 1:00 am

Sounds scary to me :P.
But she was more bitchy than she was scary.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 08/13/17 at 11:22 am

Logan Paul was born in 1995 and Jake Paul in 1996. So they're the same age as Zelek3, mqg96, ZeldaFan20 and Eric :P. 1995 and 1996 borns have caused a lot of the cringeyness in the past 3 years :P.

Jake Paul was born on January 17, 1997.

In terms of cringeyness, I would say it would be 2002 and 2003 borns (not trying to be ageist here) because of Jacob Sartorius and Danielle Bregoli.

Written By: bchris02 on 08/13/17 at 12:49 pm

In terms of cringeyness, I would say it would be 2002 and 2003 borns (not trying to be ageist here) because of Jacob Sartorius and Danielle Bregoli.

I think teen culture is always cringey once you get older than 25.  For one, it constantly changes, much faster than pop culture overall does, and is targeted to the average maturity level of 13-19 year olds.  The one thing that always stays the same is that most people do most of their "growing up" between the ages of 18 and 25.  So yes, you don't have to be very many years past your teens or early young adulthood to see the cringeyness of teen culture.  This is magnified by the Internet and easy access to it.  When I was a teenager, the focus of the culture was on MTV or BET and if you didn't watch those channels you never saw it.  Today, its on YouTube and other social media outlets.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/13/17 at 2:56 pm

Did you not see this post?

My mistake...he was born in January 1997...so almost 1996, lol. Logan Paul is still a 1995er though.

I don't count those little kiddies ;D.

Written By: Brian06 on 08/13/17 at 6:25 pm

I think teen culture is always cringey once you get older than 25.  For one, it constantly changes, much faster than pop culture overall does, and is targeted to the average maturity level of 13-19 year olds.  The one thing that always stays the same is that most people do most of their "growing up" between the ages of 18 and 25.  So yes, you don't have to be very many years past your teens or early young adulthood to see the cringeyness of teen culture.  This is magnified by the Internet and easy access to it.  When I was a teenager, the focus of the culture was on MTV or BET and if you didn't watch those channels you never saw it.  Today, its on YouTube and other social media outlets.

To me it seems like once you hit 30 the way teens and early 20 somethings view you seems to change a lot. I will say that at 25, I still felt really young even though the pop culture was already starting to annoy me by then. But once you reach 30, it's like you become an older man/woman to the kids and they expect you to be out of touch. And the reality is we are, I don't have a clue about a lot of the pop culture stuff I see posted on here now. 10 years ago I was totally in tune, now I could care less in a lot of ways. There's people born in like 1999 and 2000 on here now, I mean I'm 12 and 13 years older than those people, that's quite a lot. Honestly all the mid-late '90s born people too that are a big chunk of the current posters, I'm around a decade older than this crowd and am pretty clueless on current pop culture in comparison. Seeing all these people that are quite younger than me really reminds me I'm 30 now. Experiencing this first touch of aging for the first time is something I'm just getting used to. I also like being 30 too though, I'm now old enough to share some wisdom and advice with these people that are just coming of age right now and I do enjoy that.

Written By: 2001 on 08/13/17 at 7:11 pm

Is that the two Spanish-speaking dudes in the video? Yeah they were annoying. I still think Logan Paul was the most annoying of all though. This whole Team 10 needs to disband. ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/13/17 at 7:32 pm

Is that the two Spanish-speaking dudes in the video? Yeah they were annoying. I still think Logan Paul was the most annoying of all though. This whole Team 10 needs to disband. ;D

I agree that Team 10 needs to disband.

However, Jacob Sartorius and Danielle Bregoli aren't the "two Spanish-speaking dudes in the video" ;D ;D ;D. Danielle Bregoli is a 14 year old GIRL and she's the "Catch Me Outside" girl. Jacob Sartorius is 14 year old boy who is know for lip syncing videos on Musical.ly.

Written By: 2001 on 08/13/17 at 11:02 pm

I agree that Team 10 needs to disband.

However, Jacob Sartorius and Danielle Bregoli aren't the "two Spanish-speaking dudes in the video" ;D ;D ;D. Danielle Bregoli is a 14 year old GIRL and she's the "Catch Me Outside" girl. Jacob Sartorius is 14 year old boy who is know for lip syncing videos on Musical.ly.

Oops  :-[ I thought Bregoli looked kind of Italian...

I prefer to stay ignorant of these people.  :-X

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/13/17 at 11:06 pm

It's a good idea to stay away.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 08/13/17 at 11:10 pm

She also has a tattoo.

Written By: 2001 on 08/13/17 at 11:20 pm

She also has a tattoo.

14 year old with a tattoo? Is that legal? :o

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/13/17 at 11:53 pm

14 year old with a tattoo? Is that legal? :o

"Most states permit a person under the age of 18 to receive a tattoo with permission of a parent or guardian..."

Written By: bchris02 on 08/14/17 at 2:03 pm

To me it seems like once you hit 30 the way teens and early 20 somethings view you seems to change a lot. I will say that at 25, I still felt really young even though the pop culture was already starting to annoy me by then. But once you reach 30, it's like you become an older man/woman to the kids and they expect you to be out of touch. And the reality is we are, I don't have a clue about a lot of the pop culture stuff I see posted on here now. 10 years ago I was totally in tune, now I could care less in a lot of ways. There's people born in like 1999 and 2000 on here now, I mean I'm 12 and 13 years older than those people, that's quite a lot. Honestly all the mid-late '90s born people too that are a big chunk of the current posters, I'm around a decade older than this crowd and am pretty clueless on current pop culture in comparison. Seeing all these people that are quite younger than me really reminds me I'm 30 now. Experiencing this first touch of aging for the first time is something I'm just getting used to. I also like being 30 too though, I'm now old enough to share some wisdom and advice with these people that are just coming of age right now and I do enjoy that.

The fact that I am gay and also that most of my friends are a few years younger than me has kept me a bit more in touch than people my age typically are.  I admit though, my days are numbered.  I can definitely see myself in 2025 reminiscing the glory days of 2010 the way generation X reminisces about the '80s.

Written By: #Infinity on 08/14/17 at 2:10 pm

The fact that I am gay and also that most of my friends are a few years younger than me has kept me a bit more in touch than people my age typically are.  I admit though, my days are numbered.  I can definitely see myself in 2025 reminiscing the glory days of 2010 the way generation X reminisces about the '80s.

Aren't you already doing just that in 2017?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/14/17 at 2:14 pm

Last night was the 2017 Teen Choice Awards and both Logan & Jake Paul were on it. Jake Paul hosted this concurrent musical festival called "Teen Fest". Logan Paul won an award for "Choice Male Web Star" so that proves the main demographic that they are popular among. The Teen Choice Awards are for teens (13-19 year olds) but yet I felt disconnected from the show (mostly).

LOL ;D.

Written By: bchris02 on 08/14/17 at 2:22 pm

Yes, but I am at least still aware of popular culture today, even though I don't like it as much as I did stuff from "my time."  I would imagine by 2025, I will be completely oblivious to whatever is current.

Written By: 2001 on 08/14/17 at 3:13 pm

There's a young adult pop culture, and there's a (pre)teen pop culture. I still like Despacito and the Calvin Harris/Pharrel Williams/Katy Perry song "Feels" and stuff like that.  Stuff like Logan Paul and Bregoli, I never heard of until now, and don't think I'll ever care for them. I can't imagine anyone over 20 taking these people seriously. ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/14/17 at 3:42 pm

There's a young adult pop culture, and there's a (pre)teen pop culture. I still like Despacito and the Calvin Harris/Pharrel Williams/Katy Perry song "Feels" and stuff like that.  Stuff like Logan Paul and Bregoli, I never heard of until now, and don't think I'll ever care for them. I can't imagine anyone over 20 taking these people seriously. ;D

Logan Paul is 22 and Jake Paul is 20.

Written By: bchris02 on 08/14/17 at 4:50 pm

Logan Paul is 22 and Jake Paul is 20.

True, but their target audience is younger.  Maybe they could be considered this decade's "Drake and Josh."  Drake and Josh were mid 80s-borns in their early twenties at their peak popularity but their primary audience were preteens and teens (mostly girls).

Written By: 80sfan on 08/14/17 at 4:59 pm

Jake Paul is hot.  8)  :-*  :-*

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/14/17 at 5:42 pm

True, but their target audience is younger.  Maybe they could be considered this decade's "Drake and Josh."  Drake and Josh were mid 80s-borns in their early twenties at their peak popularity but their primary audience were preteens and teens (mostly girls).

Yes, that is true. However, the Pauls are 20 year olds and they are contributing to the cringe culture of today. Also, the trap music that has been popular since 2014 or so is made by 20 and 30 year olds and is primarily popular among 20 year olds. A lot of you on here hate trap music...so there's that.

Written By: 2001 on 08/14/17 at 6:10 pm

Jake Paul is hot.  8)  :-*  :-*

They're only hot because you guys keep saying they are.  :-X If you hadn't said that I wouldn't have looked at them twice. ;D

Yes, that is true. However, the Pauls are 20 year olds and they are contributing to the cringe culture of today. Also, the trap music that has been popular since 2014 or so is made by 20 and 30 year olds and is primarily popular among 20 year olds. A lot of you on here hate trap music...so there's that.

I have friends that listen to trap, but I don't think they would follow anything from the Disney Channel. Like, you can look at this video and tell it's targeted at a young audience. I can't imagine anyone over 20 listening to this unless it's ironic.

Written By: 80sfan on 08/14/17 at 6:17 pm

They're only hot because you guys keep saying they are.  :-X If you hadn't said that I wouldn't have looked at them twice. ;D

I have friends that listen to trap, but I don't think they would follow anything from the Disney Channel. Like, you can look at this video and tell it's targeted at a young audience. I can't imagine anyone over 20 listening to this unless it's ironic.

Logan Paul is only 'okay'. He's not 'hot' to me.  :D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/14/17 at 6:18 pm

I wasn't talking about the Pauls. I'm talking about trap in general...which ONCE AGAIN "is made by 20 and 30 year olds and is primarily popular among 20 year olds. A lot of you on here hate trap music...so there's that."

Written By: 2001 on 08/14/17 at 6:23 pm

Logan Paul is only 'okay'. He's not 'hot' to me.  :D

They're both just 'okay'. If you want the hawtness, get into Nick Jonas or Calvin Harris.  :-[ ;D

And avoid shirtless pictures of Ed Sheeran. I'm still scarred for life.  :\'(

Written By: Slim95 on 08/15/17 at 2:00 am

Never heard of them

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/15/17 at 5:58 am

Never heard of them
I am still none the wiser...

Written By: 2001 on 08/15/17 at 5:38 pm

I am still none the wiser...

They will make you the opposite of wise, lol.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/15/17 at 5:41 pm

This is all you need to know about Jake Paul:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Uuhi9oKh0LY/maxresdefault.jpg

Written By: JordanK1982 on 08/15/17 at 10:03 pm

They're both just 'okay'. If you want the hawtness, get into Nick Jonas or Calvin Harris.  :-[ ;D

And avoid shirtless pictures of Ed Sheeran. I'm still scarred for life.  :\'(

What? I thought Ed Sheeran was considered one of the "sexiest famous men" at the moment. This is what most people seem to say.

Written By: 2001 on 08/15/17 at 10:19 pm

What? I thought Ed Sheeran was considered one of the "sexiest famous men" at the moment. This is what most people seem to say.

Even Elton John said no thanks.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 08/15/17 at 10:20 pm

Even Elton John said no thanks.

I think you're lying to me because loads of people would need the will power of monks to say no to Ed Sheeran. I know lots of girls who go crazy for a guy with his looks!

Written By: 2001 on 08/15/17 at 10:25 pm

I think you're lying to me because loads of people would need the will power of monks to say no to Ed Sheeran. I know lots of girls who go crazy for a guy with his looks!

If that's true then I'm officially straight.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/15/17 at 10:29 pm

The most I have seen SOME girls call Ed Sheeran is "cute".

Written By: 2001 on 08/15/17 at 10:32 pm

The most I have seen SOME girls call Ed Sheeran is "cute".

Lesbians.

Written By: 80sfan on 08/15/17 at 10:33 pm

Edward Sheeran = Firecrotch  8)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/15/17 at 10:35 pm

Lesbians.

Huh? ???

Written By: 2001 on 08/15/17 at 10:36 pm

That's enough Internet for today.

Written By: 80sfan on 08/15/17 at 10:38 pm

That's enough Internet for today.

I would like to apologize, my account was hacked. http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/HWaQd6Z.png

Written By: 2001 on 08/15/17 at 10:43 pm

I would like to apologize, my account was hacked. http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/HWaQd6Z.png

It would be a good idea to delete your account so it doesn't happen again.

Written By: 80sfan on 08/15/17 at 10:46 pm

It would be a good idea to delete it so it doesn't happen again.

Peace.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 08/15/17 at 11:18 pm

If that's true then I'm officially straight.

Everyone knows you're more into men like Dennis Rodman and whatnot who aren't very sophisticated so I don't think your opinion is valid in this situation. ::) If I was gay and Ed Sheeran came up to me like "hey sexy" I would take him out to dinner and a movie.

Lesbians.

Nuh-uh.

I bet all the women he's been with (and he's been with loads of women, I bet!) would agree.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 08/17/17 at 8:43 am

Yeah, that's pretty much how it is for me. Honestly, I had literally never heard of these guys until seeing that video.

But that's kinda the way it is now. When the main targets of pop culture are people a full 10 to 15 years younger than you, keeping up with what's popular gets much more challenging.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/17/17 at 5:35 pm

Wasn't Taylor Swift hitting that? ???

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/18/05/31413B8200000578-0-image-m-9_1455772859482.jpg

Written By: JordanK1982 on 08/22/17 at 1:35 am

Wasn't Taylor Swift hitting that? ???

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/18/05/31413B8200000578-0-image-m-9_1455772859482.jpg

BOOM! Even Taylor Swift can't resist a piece of the Sheeran! 8)

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/01/17 at 10:53 am

Jacob is a late 2002 born so he's tied with the 2003 borns age. So you better not be talking about us early/mid-2002 babies XD

Written By: bchris02 on 01/10/18 at 7:32 pm

Has anybody been keeping up with the Logan Paul controversy?

https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/2/16841260/logan-paul-youtube-suicide-controversy-carelessness-online-celebrity

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 01/10/18 at 8:47 pm

https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/2/16841260/logan-paul-youtube-suicide-controversy-carelessness-online-celebrity

I have. Some people were really outraged by it...I wasn't outraged but he's still a moron and he should have edited that out of the video.

Written By: 2001 on 01/10/18 at 8:52 pm

I have. Some people were really outraged by it...I wasn't outraged but he's still a moron and he should have edited that out of the video.

I felt that after he apologized (and it felt like a heartfelt apology) people should have moved on, but the outrage machine isn't stopping.

Written By: 80sfan on 01/10/18 at 9:02 pm

I think they're well-meaning, but stupid guys!  :D  :D  :D

They're both privileged, due to their extreme fame and riches. But I think that they're impulsive youthful energy can get them into trouble.
And then one day, it did. Logan got into his trouble with the dead body.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 01/10/18 at 10:46 pm

I felt that after he apologized (and it felt like a heartfelt apology) people should have moved on, but the outrage machine isn't stopping.

Yep, you're right.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 01/10/18 at 10:47 pm

I think they're well-meaning, but stupid guys!  :D  :D  :D

They're both privileged, due to their extreme fame and riches. But I think that they're impulsive youthful energy can get them into trouble.
And then one day, it did. Logan got into his trouble with the dead body.

Outside of the "well-meaning" part....I agree with your statement 100%.

Written By: ofkx on 01/11/18 at 1:02 am

They're both major a*sholes and one of them is extremely unpopular at the moment. I think they're popular with the 10-12 crowd.

Written By: Slim95 on 01/11/18 at 3:01 am

Didn't care about them before and still don't care about them.  :P

Written By: Longaotian00 on 01/11/18 at 3:56 am

Bullsh*t, he couldn't care less. He's just trying to make people feel sorry for him so he keeps on getting the views and the $. Anyways, they were always really cringe.

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/11/18 at 5:04 am

Billy Paul and Ron Paul are probably shaking their heads.

Written By: Rainbowz on 01/11/18 at 5:06 am

Bullsh*t, he couldn't care less. He's just trying to make people feel sorry for him so he keeps on getting the views and the $. Anyways, they were always really cringe.

I wish people would stop talking about it now. I really don’t care.

Written By: Howard on 01/11/18 at 5:38 am

I could care less!  ::)

Written By: Howard on 01/11/18 at 5:39 am

They're both major a*sholes and one of them is extremely unpopular at the moment. I think they're popular with the 10-12 crowd.

They only cater to the younger generation.

Written By: ofkx on 01/11/18 at 11:28 am

Apparently he’s gained 400 THOUSAND subscribers since the video smh

Written By: 80sfan on 01/12/18 at 9:41 pm

Oh. I don't watch Jake or Logan, so I don't know much about their history, them, or anything about their videos. I'm not knowledgeable
about them at all.

So I wouldn't say that I like them, or care about them. I'm quite neutral about them!  ;D  ;D  ;D

In the words of Mariah Carey.....

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPU0Q4OwXhfdbX0LUbXXbKK_guwew1nxE98vBBe_VEayzMMZ8R

Written By: Slim95 on 01/12/18 at 10:26 pm

I've honestly never cared any less about a public figure before in my life. I think it's a sign I'm getting older and that I'm starting to grow out of today's pop culture.

Oh. I don't watch Jake or Logan, so I don't know much about their history, them, or anything about their videos. I'm not knowledgeable
about them at all.

Yup that describes me. I just don't care. I couldn't give an ounce of a care.  ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 01/12/18 at 11:12 pm

I've honestly never cared any less about a public figure before in my life. I think it's a sign I'm getting older and that I'm starting to grow out of today's pop culture.
Yup that describes me. I just don't care. I couldn't give an ounce of a care.  ;D

;D  ;D  ;D

Written By: BornIn86 on 01/13/18 at 7:18 pm

Eh. I was a preteen during the late 90s teen pop phenomenon.

These guys are nothing.

Written By: 2001 on 01/14/18 at 12:44 am

about them at all.

So I wouldn't say that I like them, or care about them. I'm quite neutral about them!  ;D  ;D  ;D

In the words of Mariah Carey.....

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPU0Q4OwXhfdbX0LUbXXbKK_guwew1nxE98vBBe_VEayzMMZ8R

I don't care about them either. Like, none at all. Nada. Nul. Zéro. I could not care any less about them. Like, I don't care about them AT ALL. It's actually quite amazing how little care about them, which is to say, I don't care about them at all. Who cares about them? Not me. I don't care about them. Let's stop talking about them, seriously. I'm going to stop talking about them. Like, I just don't care about them. Who are Logan and Jake Paul anyway? Why should I care? Because right now, I don't care, at all. I just don't care. I could literally not care any less, it's impossible for me to care any less. I've tried and I could not do it. Actually, I didn't try, because I don't care to try, because I don't care about them. I don't care about Jake and Logan Paul. I just don't care, simple as that.

Check for new replies or respond here...