inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm leaving this site

Written By: Brian06 on 08/23/17 at 10:35 pm

I'm getting sick of reading the same crap here over and over again. The obsession over generations and the exact birth years of generations... IT DOESN'T MATTER! but people here still don't have a clue. I'm deleting my account and I'm ready to move on in life. I wish all of you luck but I just can't take it anymore. I've realized it's never going to end so I'm leaving. Bye.

Subject: Re: I'm leaving this site

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/23/17 at 10:47 pm

I'm getting sick of reading the same crap here over and over again. The obsession over generations and the exact birth years of generations... IT DOESN'T MATTER! but people here still don't have a clue. I'm deleting my account and I'm ready to move on in life. I wish all of you luck but I just can't take it anymore. I've realized it's never going to end so I'm leaving. Bye.

Don't delete your account.

I know how you feel, I feel like I don't relate to most of the people in here anymore but I still like to drop in here from time to time.

If anything, I find it fascinating to see how this site keeps evolving over time. 

I look forward to watching with glee how the current generation in here will inevitably be irritated by the generation that follows them. I can't wait to see the threads here 10 years from now from kids who are in kindergarten right now, talking about how awesome the 2010s were.  ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/23/17 at 11:05 pm

I know how you feel, I feel like I don't relate to most of the people in here anymore but I still like to drop in here from time to time.

If anything, I find it fascinating to see how this site keeps evolving over time. 

I look forward to watching with glee how the current generation in here will inevitably be irritated by the generation that follows them. I can't wait to see the threads here 10 years from now from kids who are in kindergarten right now, talking about how awesome the 2010s were.  ;D

I absolutely agree with this post.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/23/17 at 11:08 pm

Brian....DON'T LEAVE! You're awesome and your voice will truly be missed if you leave for good. If you would like to limit your time on here then fine but don't leave. I very much value your opinion and yes I agree that we need to get away from the generational BS. That's why I started a new thread relating to military service.

Don't leave buddy....I'll miss you. :(

Written By: SpyroKev on 08/23/17 at 11:12 pm

I see your really triggered. Like, your farewell is quick and fast.

That's why I been reviving nostalgic topics, I consider my home topics. I read generation discussions at times but I don't try to participate in them. Its too much energy.

Its wiser just to take an unlimited break from the site rather than deleting your account.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/23/17 at 11:50 pm

On second thought, maybe you should delete. However, you should also keep lurking from time to time.

Delete, but lurk.

Then, in about 10 or 15 years, when Generation Alpha or Beta or Omega or whatever cute name the generationologists want to stick on them start showing up, you should create a new account and start blowing up the boards with topics like, "Why did people have such a big hardon for generations back in the 2010's?"  ;D

Written By: temaichi on 08/24/17 at 2:35 am

Why would you leave after sticking up with this site for over a decade? Wish you could explain more when you say obsession over generations and why it bothers you. :-\\

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/24/17 at 4:09 am

Do not go, do not leave, just take a break for a while, come back and restart refreshed!

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/24/17 at 5:36 am

I know where you're coming from. The InThe00s boards of 2017 are not as interesting as the ones from 2014 and before.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/24/17 at 5:43 am

I know where you're coming from. The InThe00s boards of 2017 are not as interesting as the ones from 2014 and before.
It is all down a generation thing that us oldies cannot grasp at first.

Written By: KatanaChick on 08/24/17 at 6:47 am

Why would you leave after sticking up with this site for over a decade? Wish you could explain more when you say obsession over generations and why it bothers you. :-\\

Because it gets redundant. There's not much you can say that hasn't been heard before when analyzing headache inducing subjects such as the traits of generational groups and what years set them apart and why.

Written By: Howard on 08/24/17 at 7:26 am

Do not go, do not leave, just take a break for a while, come back and restart refreshed!

I agree.

Written By: John Titor on 08/24/17 at 9:58 am

bye

Written By: karen on 08/24/17 at 10:07 am

This I agree with.

I get where you're coming from Brian, I get frustrated with stuff on here.  However its fairly easy to work out which topics and posters will be of interest and just don't read the rest.

Written By: 2001 on 08/24/17 at 11:02 am

That's sad to hear. If you want, I did make a thread blocker to block threads exactly like that (well, I wanted to practise my jQuery skills too ;D). I can send you the code. Although in your case it was one of your own threads that descended into that mess, so I can see why you're angry.  :(

I hope you don't leave/don't delete your account. It's already sad that a lot of long time posters have left.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/24/17 at 11:07 am

That's sad to hear. If you want, I did make a thread blocker to block threads exactly like that (well, I wanted to practise my jQuery skills too ;D). I can send you the code. Although in your case it was one of your own threads that descended into that mess, so I can see why you're angry.  :(

I hope you don't leave/don't delete your account. It's already sad that a lot of long time posters have left.

I agree.

Written By: Looney Toon on 08/24/17 at 11:58 am

Uh oh. Your reason for leaving is why I took a break from this forum. I like discussing about things from previous/current eras, but the whole generation topics and stuff gets old. Talking about clothing of 2010s is better than talking about what generation belongs to the 2010s.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 08/24/17 at 12:54 pm

Perhaps the only thing I can say for certain about this website after 11 years is that generational discussions are going to happen. My way of doing things is the same now as it's always been, if there's a conversation that I think I have something to add to then I do, if not I go on about my business.

But, it would be a bummer if you left, though. We can't let these '90s babies take over the website.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/24/17 at 12:57 pm

Perhaps the only thing I can say for certain about this website after 11 years is that generational discussions are going to happen. My way of doing things is the same now as it's always been, if there's a conversation that I think I have something to add to then I do, if not I go on about my business.

But, it would be a bummer if you left, though. We can't let these '90s babies take over the website.

We already have! 8)

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 08/24/17 at 1:00 pm

Yeah I understand that the generational debates could get monotonous (one of the reasons why I deactivated my old account), my best suggestion is if you need to take a break from the forums, God speed to you. But please don't deactivate your account because I like hearing your opinions on various topics (I especially liked your 87' vs. 97' born thread, despite it devolving into a bit of a generational debate).

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 08/24/17 at 1:01 pm

We already have! 8)

That would be why I stopped commenting as much. There haven't been nearly as many topics about the awesomeness of pogs and Full House since the 1995 and later crowd became the rulers.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/24/17 at 1:04 pm

That would be why I stopped commenting as much. There haven't been nearly as many topics about the awesomeness of pogs and Full House since the 1995 and later crowd became the rulers.

If you created a Full House thread...then many of us '90s babies would comment on it. I and many other '90s babies like or even LOVE Full House (my cousin born in '97 loves FH).

Don't be afraid to create those threads bro!

Written By: mxcrashxm on 08/24/17 at 1:11 pm

It's funny now that you mentioned it. Except for Infinity,  Slowpoke and SpyroKev, there's not as much people in my age group compared to even a few years ago. All of those users have either left for good or they now come on every once in a while.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 08/24/17 at 1:12 pm

If you created a Full House thread...then many of us '90s babies would comment on it. I and many other '90s babies like or even LOVE Full House (my cousin born in '97 loves FH).

Don't be afraid to create those threads bro!

Honestly, I was kidding. To be honest, this website has actually become much more active since you late '90s guys came.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/24/17 at 1:13 pm

Honestly, I was kidding. To be honest, this website has actually become much more active since you late '90s guys came.

It has become a bit more active. We even have 2 active '00s borns.

Written By: Howard on 08/24/17 at 1:33 pm

Exactly, if you don't have anything to contribute then don't participate ignore it and go on to  another subject.

Written By: Howard on 08/24/17 at 1:36 pm

As for me after 17 years here, sometimes I enjoy interacting with others but if the subject becomes boring and mundane then I'd skip it and move on to another subject that I would want to participate in.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/24/17 at 1:36 pm

Exactly, if you don't have anything to contribute then don't participate ignore it and go on to  another subject.

I agree and that's what I do.

Written By: 2001 on 08/24/17 at 2:29 pm

On second thought, maybe you should delete. However, you should also keep lurking from time to time.

Delete, but lurk.

Then, in about 10 or 15 years, when Generation Alpha or Beta or Omega or whatever cute name the generationologists want to stick on them start showing up, you should create a new account and start blowing up the boards with topics like, "Why did people have such a big hardon for generations back in the 2010's?"  ;D

Is that you in your avatar? Nice photo.

Written By: Slim95 on 08/24/17 at 5:05 pm

Sad to see you go. We will miss you. :(

Written By: Slim95 on 08/24/17 at 5:09 pm

But I was born only a few days away from 1994.  :( Do I count as part of that group?

Written By: violet_shy on 08/24/17 at 5:22 pm

Best of luck to you too, we will miss you!

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/24/17 at 5:28 pm

But I was born only a few days away from 1994.  :( Do I count as part of that group?

Yes, you were born when the calendar said "1995" not "1994"...no matter how close.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 08/24/17 at 5:49 pm

NO! Haha, you were born in 1995, not '94 lol. ;D

Written By: exodus08 on 08/24/17 at 6:14 pm

SEE YA!!  Wouldn't want to be yea. Lol

Written By: 80sfan on 08/24/17 at 8:28 pm

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/22/97/c9/2297c98ec539eedd47e40e0ba3fdb716--guy-style-family-guy.jpg

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/24/17 at 8:34 pm

We already have! 8)

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/fb/fb75997bd18456cc1a80b97e9a7e88d9c734522e73a6aa6ae145c5da20f33093.jpg

Written By: Dude111 on 08/24/17 at 8:35 pm

Im sorry you feel this way Brian.... I think your a good staff member,would you like to tell us whats going on in your personal life,maybe we could help you feel happier buddy :)

Written By: 80sfan on 08/24/17 at 8:57 pm

I lurked this website since the beginning of it in 2001. Definitely 2001 to 2008/2009 was its first era.

It makes sense; there's a new group every 7 to 8 years. With a few people who are still here, since 2001.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/24/17 at 9:13 pm

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/fb/fb75997bd18456cc1a80b97e9a7e88d9c734522e73a6aa6ae145c5da20f33093.jpg

NEVER! 8)

Written By: Slim95 on 08/24/17 at 11:33 pm

NO! Haha, you were born in 1995, not '94 lol. ;D

Yes, you were born when the calendar said "1995" not "1994"...no matter how close.

So why do you think a person born a couple days after New Years Eve 1994 is magically different from someone born on December 31 1994? That doesn't make any sense and you know it, so don't act like I am part of that group when I'm not. Why would it matter to you guys anyway? You are born 4-5 years later than me so why the hell do you care what group I belong to. This is exactly the reason why many people are leaving this site, these generational borders and deadlines people come up with that do not make any sense at all.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 08/25/17 at 12:13 am

So why do you think a person born a couple days after New Years Eve 1994 is magically different from someone born on December 31 1994? That doesn't make any sense and you know it, so don't act like I am part of that group when I'm not. Why would it matter to you guys anyway? You are born 4-5 years later than me so why the hell do you care what group I belong to. This is exactly the reason why many people are leaving this site, these generational borders and deadlines people come up with that do not make any sense at all.

Whatever you say, but I guess that makes me a 90s baby then, LOL!! ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/25/17 at 12:46 am

Woah dude..calm down. I was just stating a fact.

Also, I didn't say that I was agreeing with the jokes and stereotypes (I absolutely disagree with them).

However, one thing I have noticed is that you desperately wish that you were born in December 1994 just so that you can avoid being made fun of by SOME '90s kids elitists online. It's so hilarious seeing you do it all the time ;D.

Written By: Slim95 on 08/25/17 at 12:51 am

However, one thing I have noticed is that you desperately wish that you were born in December 1994 just so that you can avoid being made fun of by SOME '90s kids elitists online. It's so hilarious seeing you do it all the time ;D.

All the time? I've literally said I wish I was born then twice, and never once did I say desperately. I've seen you say you don't relate to people born in 2000 or 2001, and you relate more to people born in 1997 than 2001, so you feel the same way as well. It would be hypocritical to bash me for it when you did the same thing. It is not a crime for me to say I relate more to people older than me as well. Not to mention I was joking in that reply, using humour, to MachineHead's comment, so not sure why you took my post so seriously.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/25/17 at 12:56 am

All the time? I've literally said I wish I was born then twice, and never once did I say desperately. I've seen you say you don't relate to people born in 2000 or 2001, and you relate more to people born in 1997 than 2001, so you feel the same way as well. It would be hypocritical to bash me for it when you did the same thing. It is not a crime for me to say I relate more to people older than me as well. Not to mention I was joking in that reply, so not sure why you took my post so seriously.

Many things:

1. My original comment wasn't meant to be serious.
2. I never said that I couldn't relate to 2000 and 2001 borns. I have always related to 2000 borns. It's 2001 borns where it gets murky but I never said I couldn't relate to them at all.
3. You've stated MORE than twice about your desire that you wish you were born in December 1994 than January 1995.

Written By: Slim95 on 08/25/17 at 1:01 am

Many things:

1. My original comment wasn't meant to be serious.
2. I never said that I couldn't relate to 2000 and 2001 borns. I have always related to 2000 borns. It's 2001 borns where it gets murky but I never said I couldn't relate to them at all.
3. You've stated MORE than twice about your desire that you wish you were born in December 1994 than January 1995.

No I did not mention it more than twice. Where is your proof? One on this thread, the other on another one a couple months ago. So where the hell are you saying I said it more than twice? Prove it now.

And so you can't relate to 2001 borns, when they are only two years younger than you... That PROVES that you are the same as me in that you relate more to people who are older. And I find that "hilarious".

I will be waiting for your proof that I said it more than two times. Go on, I'm waiting. I think you have some make-believe fantasy of me thinking I wish I were born in 1994 when I was only born 3 days after the nrw year. You should work on that fantasy. ::)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/25/17 at 1:05 am

No I did not mention it more than twice. Where is your proof? One on this thread, the other on another one a couple months ago. So where the hell are you saying I said it more than twice? Prove it now.

And so you can't relate to 2001 borns, when they are only two years younger than you... That PROVES that you are the same as me in that you relate more to people who are older. And I find that "hilarious".

I will be waiting for your proof that I said it more than two times. Go on, I'm waiting.  ::)

OMG once again...I NEVER SAID THAT I CAN'T RELATE to 2001 borns. I just said that I can't relate to them as much as a 1997 born. Also, I have never said that I want to born just a measely month earlier just so I become "cool" as you seem to think being born in 1994 will make you become among the '90s kids elitists.

Also, I'm not going to spend hours searching for all the times you've wished that you was born in December 1994. You're guilty and that's why you're asking for evidence. Nice try but I'm not a fool. Why don't you call yourself "Missed94" instead of "Slim95"? ;D

Written By: Slim95 on 08/25/17 at 1:13 am

OMG once again...I NEVER SAID THAT I CAN'T RELATE to 2001 borns. I just said that I can't relate to them as much as a 1997 born. Also, I have never said that I want to born just a measely month earlier just so I become "cool" as you seem to think being born in 1994 will make you become among the '90s kids elitists.

Also, I'm not going to spend hours searching for all the times you've wished that you was born in December 1994. You're guilty and that's why you're asking for evidence. Nice try but I'm not a fool. Why don't you call yourself "Missed94" instead of "Slim95"? ;D

Yes you did say you have more trouble relating to 2000s borns, which is absolutely ridiculous if you ask me. I clearly remember that. You are very hypocritical because you literally said because people are born in the 21st century you have more trouble relating to them than people born in the '90s.

Oh you're not gonna spend time looking because you won't find any posts, obviously. I never boasted or mentioned I desired to be born in 1994. Only two times I mentioned it would be nice, this thread and the thread when I shared my birthday. FYI, you asked me my birthday on that thread, not sure why you cared. So you obviously are left empty handed and coming up with lies now just to make yourself feel bigger. That is pathetic. Slandering someone online and coming up with lies makes you look very ridiculous, when everybody knows I never mentioned the desire to be born in 1994 except for one time as a joke and another time when a user ASKED ME. Oh and being born one month earlier is completely different from being born a couple days earlier. It doesn't take a genius to realize that math. Stop your lying and pathetic insults, it does not make you look good.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/25/17 at 1:17 am

Yes you did say you have more trouble relating to 2000s borns, which is absolutely ridiculous if you ask me. I clearly remember that. You are very hypocritical because you literally said because people are born in the 21st century you have more trouble relating to them than people born in the '90s.

Once again...I never said that I couldn't relate to 2001 borns but you can continue to be dense and hard headed. I'm not even close to being hypocritical.

Oh you're not gonna spend time looking because you won't find any posts, obviously. I never boasted or mentioned I desired to be born in 1994. Only two times I mentioned it would be nice, this thread and the thread when I shared my birthday. FYI, you asked me my birthday on that thread, not sure why you cared. So you obviously are left empty handed and coming up with lies now just to make yourself feel bigger. That is pathetic. Slandering someone online and coming uo eith lies makes you look very ridiculous, when everybody knows I never mentioned the desire to be born in 1994 except for one time as a joke and another time when a user ASKED ME. Oh and being born one month earlier is completely different from being born a couple days earlier. It doesn't take a genius to realize that math. Stop your lying and pathetic insults, it does not make you look good.

Ok you can continue and pretend like you didn't say you wished to be born in 1994 more than twice. However, what you can't do is try an act as you haven't insulted me before and act like you haven't been elitist towards me before...because THAT'S JUST NOT HAPPENING. Please just stop your babbling "Missed94".

Written By: Foo Bar on 08/25/17 at 1:20 am

I'm getting sick of reading the same crap here over and over again.

You're not alone, but I'm with AL-B; I've gotten old enough that I don't recognize all the new stuff -- and that's just fine.  Because I'm also still young enough to remember when those sorts of topics were the most important thing in my life.  So I don't go into the fray like I used to.  There are about as many people who care about the merits of Duran Duran vs AC/DC today as there were people who debated the Beatles vs. Hendrix 20 years ago.  If sticking around here means I paged through a hundred threads debating Skrillex vs. Taylor Swift about 5 years ago, that's the same damn thing, and I found some catchy tunes on both sides of that debate.

The only thing I'm ashamed of is that my frame of reference for "new stuff from artists whose names even Beatles fans should recognize" is "Skrillex vs. Taylor Swift" instead of whatever's actually new, and to everyone under the age of 25, I apologize for that.

Back to you -- whatever you ultimately choose to do, thanks for your contributions here.  They were valued.

Written By: Slim95 on 08/25/17 at 1:24 am

Once again...I never said that I couldn't relate to 2001 borns but you can continue to be dense and hard headed. I'm not even close to being hypocritical.

Ok you can continue and pretend like you didn't say you wished to be born in 1994 more than twice. However, what you can't do is try an act as you haven't insulted me before and act like you haven't been elitist towards me before...because THAT'S JUST NOT HAPPENING. Please just stop your babbling "Missed94".

Yes you did say that. You said people born in the 21st century went through different things and you relate to them less than '90s borns. I clearly remember that.

Again with the lies and slander. Who the hell is pretending? This was the second time I made that joke, never once on a thread I mentioned it and you can ask anyone else. So how about you stop with these lies because it honestly makes you look weak because you have nothing else against me other than this bogus and baseless accusation. I never claimed I wish to be born in 1994 more than once as a joke ,and once on another thread when someone asked me. So you have some problems of your own you need to work out because you can't seem to stop lying about that. It is pretty concerning you are so adamant of making this ridiculous claim, who knows why and what you want to achieve. You really need to look at yourself before slandering and coming up with lies against people online, because once again that is pathetic.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/25/17 at 1:28 am

Yes you did say that. You said people born in the 21st century went through different things and you relate to them less than '90s borns. I clearly remember that.

People born in the 21st century? ??? Now you're just making stuff up. I was specifically talking about 2001 borns and all I said is that I couldn't relate to them as much as 2000 borns. NOT that I couldn't relate to them at all.

Again with the lies and slander. Who the hell is pretending? This was the second time I made that joke, never once  on a thread I mentioned it and you can ask anyone else. So how about you stop with these lies because it honestly makes you look weak because you have nothing else against me other than this bogus and baseless accusation. I never claimed I wish to be born in 1994 more than once as a joke ,and once on another thread when someone asked me. So you have some problems of your own you need to work out because you can't stop lying.... It is pretty concerning you are so adamant of making this ridiculous lie up, who knows why and what you want to achieve. You really need to work out your own issues before slandering and coming up with lies against people online, because once again that is pathetic.

Lies and slander? HAHA, that's weak man and you shouldn't be talking. You treated me like dirt in other threads just because I'm 4 years younger than you. Please just stop "Missed94" (Does this term trigger you? ;D).

Written By: Slim95 on 08/25/17 at 1:42 am

People born in the 21st century? ??? Now you're just making stuff up. I was specifically talking about 2001 borns and all I said is that I couldn't relate to them as much as 2000 borns. NOT that I couldn't relate to them at all.
Lies and slander? HAHA, that's weak man and you shouldn't be talking. You treated me like dirt in other threads just because I'm 4 years younger than you. Please just stop "Missed94" (Does this term trigger you? ;D).

I'm not sure what you are talking about. You're coming up with all these lies but I have never treated you bad. I have not treated you like dirt because you are 4 years younger. We have had debates before in the past, which is fine, but I never had anything against you personally, until now apparently. I think I'm gonna take a break from this site as well... I don't need all this drama.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/25/17 at 1:44 am

I'm not sure what you are talking about. You're coming up with all these lies but I have never treated you bad. I have not treated you like dirt because you are 4 years younger. We have had debates before in the past, which is fine, but I never had anything against you personally. Until now apparently. I think I'm gonna take a break from this site as well.

Never said anything against me personally? You must have a bad case of amnesia.

If you want to take a break then you're freely allowed to do so.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 08/25/17 at 5:06 am

Never said anything against me personally? You must have a bad case of amnesia.

If you want to take a break then you're freely allowed to do so.

Seems pretty ageist to me. He always says he hates the use of arbitrary cut of dates for generations etc, but this is only when it suites him. I think he's just pissed of that '95 borns are often considered gen z, while those born in '94 aren't. However he's then the first to say something like how he cannot possibly relates to late 90s or early 00s borns, and simply moving back these stupid cutoff dates according to his opinion. ::)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/25/17 at 7:58 am

Wow. Just...wow.

So we have a thread from a member since 2006 stating that he wants to leave because he's sick of all the repetitive threads about generations and what do you do? You turn around and start arguing about generations in his thread.

Unbelievable.

Brian, I don't blame you one bit for wanting to leave this dumpster fire.

bye

SEE YA!!  Wouldn't want to be yea. Lol

Thank you for at least being honest about how everyone really feels.  ::)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/25/17 at 9:34 am

Seems pretty ageist to me. He always says he hates the use of arbitrary cut of dates for generations etc, but this is only when it suites him. I think he's just pissed of that '95 borns are often considered gen z, while those born in '94 aren't. However he's then the first to say something like how he cannot possibly relates to late 90s or early 00s borns, and simply moving back these stupid cutoff dates according to his opinion. ::)

Exactly! It's not like that's hypocritical or anything ::)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/25/17 at 9:35 am

Wow. Just...wow.

So we have a thread from a member since 2006 stating that he wants to leave because he's sick of all the repetitive threads about generations and what do you do? You turn around and start arguing about generations in his thread.

Unbelievable.

Thank you for at least being honest about how everyone really feels.  ::)

Well, no one was arguing about generations and I certainly don't want Brian to be gone forever. I will really miss him.

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 08/25/17 at 10:08 am

Honestly, the only reason why I was here is because of mqg96. Without him, I'm sure as hell I wouldn't be in the site for the past two years. But now that he's retiring from this site for good, I don't really post here often. Plus, my interests over this site changed. I'm more into Discord chats and gaming PCs (even though I only have a regular one with 8GB of RAM and 2.6 TB of storage).

Written By: SpyroKev on 08/25/17 at 10:36 am

Honestly, the only reason why I was here is because of mqg96. Without him, I'm sure as hell I wouldn't be in the site for the past two years. But now that he's retiring from this site for good, I don't really post here often. Plus, my interests over this site changed. I'm more into Discord chats and gaming PCs (even though I only have a regular one with 8GB of RAM and 2.6 TB of storage).

Don't forget nostalgia, man. This needs to be mentioned.

That's the main reason I joined.

Written By: Slim95 on 08/25/17 at 11:14 am

Nope I never use cutoff dates for generations and don't talk about that. You obviously don't know anything about me so why even talk? You are the one who is bringing up this generational cutoff stuff, not me. It is your obsession, not mine. So you're the hypocritical one and it honestly makes you look pathetic. You have your own issues to deal with. How you look at yourself because of what year you are born is NOT my problem buddy. However you are acting very childish, not having anything to do with you being born in 2000, but it's just the way you are apperently.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 08/25/17 at 2:12 pm

Nope I never use cutoff dates for generations and don't talk about that. You obviously don't know anything about me so why even talk? You are the one who is bringing up this generational cutoff stuff, not me. It is your obsession, not mine. So you're the hypocritical one and it honestly makes you look pathetic. You have your own issues to deal with. How you look at yourself because of what year you are born is NOT my problem buddy. However you are acting very childish, not having anything to do with you being born in 2000, but it's just the way you are apperently.

Sorry if you misunderstood me,  I was just saying what I thought based off reading your comments, clearly I was wrong sorry. :)

Written By: Howard on 08/25/17 at 4:10 pm

I agree and that's what I do.

sometimes there are topics you might enjoy.

Written By: SpyroKev on 08/30/17 at 10:45 am

Wow. Just...wow.

Unbelievable.

It basically just happened to me. Haha I really tried.

Brian, I solute you for having that willpower, man. I hope to be up there with you.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/30/17 at 10:49 am

It basically just happened to me. Haha I really tried.

Brian, I solute you for having that willpower, man. I hope to be up there with you.

No, it didn't.

I was just pointing out the fact that your entire life is consumed nostalgia and I said that there is no reason for that. Instead, you overanalyzed my statement and got offended. Then, YOU brought up generation debates from the past and started questioning my mental health (for some weird reason).

Stop trying to act like a victim ::).

Written By: 2001 on 08/30/17 at 12:21 pm

Mqg96 was a chill poster. Going to miss him :( (although he's been inactive for quite a while now).

Written By: Brian06 on 10/06/17 at 1:35 pm

I'm already back because I can't help it. At least my account wasn't actually deleted yet! It's just hard to keep my mind under control these days with my frustrations with the latest events in current times, but it is what it is. So I was angry one day and wanted to delete, it's just how I get sometimes.  :-\\ I decided to look back because discussion of pop culture, current events, history always interest me and now I'm posting again after a month and a half break, as I said I can't help it for better or worse LOL.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/06/17 at 1:44 pm

I'm already back because I can't help it. At least my account wasn't actually deleted yet! It's just hard to keep my mind under control these days with my frustrations with the latest events in current times, but it is what it is. So I was angry one day and wanted to delete, it's just how I get sometimes.  :-\\ I decided to look back because discussion of pop culture, current events, history always interest me and now I'm posting again after a month and a half break, as I said I can't help it for better or worse LOL.
It's good that you are back because since you left, a few others have already left and have already stated either they won't ever come back or they'll return when they're ready.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 10/06/17 at 2:35 pm

Welcome back buddy. I missed you! :)

Written By: Looney Toon on 10/06/17 at 4:55 pm

Well taking a silent break for a while and coming back is usually the better option for me. A while back I sorta disappeared, but I came back as it turned out that a break is all you need. Even if you don't come back I don't see any harm in just leaving your account active on the forum. That way even if you have the slightest interest in returning your account is there for you to login within seconds of mere thought.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 10/06/17 at 5:01 pm

Well taking a silent break for a while and coming back is usually the better option for me. A while back I sorta disappeared, but I came back as it turned out that a break is all you need. Even if you don't come back I don't see any harm in just leaving your account active on the forum. That way even if you have the slightest interest in returning your account is there for you to login within seconds of mere thought.

That's what he just did ;D.

Written By: Looney Toon on 10/06/17 at 5:13 pm

That's what he just did ;D.

I know. Was mainly stating for others who had the idea of doing that.  8) I made the mistake myself a while back.

Written By: 2001 on 10/06/17 at 10:14 pm

It's nice to see you back! :)

Written By: Dude111 on 10/06/17 at 11:20 pm

I'm already back because I can't help it. At least my account wasn't actually deleted yet! It's just hard to keep my mind under control these days with my frustrations with the latest events in current times, but it is what it is. So I was angry one day and wanted to delete, it's just how I get sometimes.

Ah honey we are all like that,we are all human animals right?? We have bad days....

Its good your not leaving the team,your a good staff member http://i59.tinypic.com/72tuzr.gif

Written By: Howard on 10/07/17 at 3:09 pm

Good to see you back. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...