inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Rappers are bringing back EMO`s!

Written By: temaichi on 09/07/17 at 8:38 pm

You read that right. I`ve noticed a change in how rappers dress in 2017 and it`s something that an Emo, Goth or a punk would wear and i love it! Some rappers are shouting on top of their music which i guess is a change too. But one of the rappers that are mostly bringing emo`s back are Lil Peep. Keep in mind that this is definetly a recent change and i could see it become a bigger thing in the 2020s. What do you think?

xAMgQQMZ9Lk

N26WzrSYKqI

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_KhsDHWsAAYm04.jpg

http://pm1.narvii.com/6295/b9fac14fa4f235706df7e9248fd5bb11f6d51237_hq.jpg

Subject: Re: Rappers are bringing back EMO`s. Rock music in 2020s?

Written By: John Titor on 09/07/17 at 8:45 pm

You read that right. I`ve noticed a change in how rappers dress in 2017 and it`s something that an Emo, Goth or a punk would wear and i love it! Some rappers are shouting on top of their music which i guess is a change too. But one of the rappers that are mostly bringing emo`s back are Lil Peep. Keep in mind that this is definetly a recent change and i could see it become a bigger thing in the 2020s. What do you think?

xAMgQQMZ9Lk

N26WzrSYKqI

thats not emo

Written By: temaichi on 09/07/17 at 8:54 pm

thats not emo

Pay attention to how Lil Peep sings his songs and his outfits. It`s definetly emo and i can bring in some proofs if you don`t believe that it`s emo. The second artist however he dosen`t sing or rap in an emo style or whatever you would like to call it but he definetly rocks the hairstyle and it definetly looks straightned too. ::)

Subject: Re: Rappers are bringing back EMO`s! Rock music in 2020s?!

Written By: annimal on 09/07/17 at 8:58 pm

well you know        I can't hear this

Subject: Re: Rappers are bringing back EMO`s! Rock music in 2020s?!

Written By: temaichi on 09/07/17 at 8:59 pm

well you know        I can't hear this

Hahahaha. Me neither but Lil Peep (at the top) ain`t too bad to be honest. ;D

Subject: Re: Rappers are bringing back EMO`s!

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/07/17 at 9:14 pm

What the actual f**ck was that second song?  8-P

Written By: annimal on 09/07/17 at 9:18 pm

well it is really too bad though when you cant hear anything right with an implant that makes everything sound robotic.  Thank God he left me one ear that isn't completely dead.

Written By: temaichi on 09/07/17 at 9:18 pm

What the actual f**ck was that second song?  8-P

Hahaha. I thought that aswell. The worst part is that it`s stuck in my head now. :P :-X

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/07/17 at 9:32 pm

Hahaha. I thought that aswell. The worst part is that it`s stuck in my head now. :P :-X

But really though, that song is terrible. I mean, just look at the like to dislike ratio on that video.  It's so awful and forgetful.  8-P I seriously couldn't even get through the whole thing.

Written By: annimal on 09/07/17 at 10:02 pm

then i'm not missing much

Written By: temaichi on 09/07/17 at 11:06 pm

But really though, that song is terrible. I mean, just look at the like to dislike ratio on that video.  It's so awful and forgetful.  8-P I seriously couldn't even get through the whole thing.

Same here but that`s not the point of the topic. It`s the look that i`m talking about. ;)

Written By: wixness on 09/08/17 at 8:45 am

Eh, it's like BOTDF without the pedo at least. I still stand by that rock and metal are the superior genres. Until then, if I gotta listen to anyone rap, he ain't gonna be emo - to me, it's almost sacrilege.

I bet because rock and metal are dead and emo refuses to die in some places they had to take it to rap and hip hop.

Written By: John Titor on 09/08/17 at 9:40 am

Pay attention to how Lil Peep sings his songs and his outfits. It`s definetly emo and i can bring in some proofs if you don`t believe that it`s emo. The second artist however he dosen`t sing or rap in an emo style or whatever you would like to call it but he definetly rocks the hairstyle and it definetly looks straightned too. ::)

that is not emo

Written By: temaichi on 09/08/17 at 1:50 pm

Eh, it's like BOTDF without the pedo at least. I still stand by that rock and metal are the superior genres. Until then, if I gotta listen to anyone rap, he ain't gonna be emo - to me, it's almost sacrilege.

I bet because rock and metal are dead and emo refuses to die in some places they had to take it to rap and hip hop.

I couldn`t have agreed more! Soo true!

Written By: temaichi on 09/08/17 at 8:15 pm

that is not emo

If that`s not  emo.. What is?!

Check for new replies or respond here...