inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Danielle Bregoli (Cash Me Outside Girl) signs record deal with Atlantic Records

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 7:40 pm

14 year old Danielle Bregoli (Cash Me Outside Girl), rap/stage name Bhad Bhabie, has signed a MULTI-MILLION dollar record deal with Atlantic Records after the release of her debut song "These Heaux".

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7965832/bhad-bhabie-cash-me-outside-record-deal

I can't believe this girl who is trash and has a trash song gets a multi-million dollar record deal when MUCH more deserving artists could have gotten one instead of her. Humanity and the music industry has reached a new low.

Here is my reaction to this news:
http://memeguy.com/photos/images/mr-to-selfie-being-the-word-of-the-year-for--64547.gif

Subject: Re: Danielle Bregoli (Cash Me Outside Girl) signs record deal with Atlantic Records

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/15/17 at 7:59 pm

I think that's cash me ousside.

Subject: Re: Danielle Bregoli (Cash Me Outside Girl) signs record deal with Atlantic Records

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 8:17 pm

Eh...it doesn't matter.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 8:20 pm

Eh...it doesn't matter.

Seriously dude? "These Heaux" is amazing :D, I've literally had it on repeat all week. :P

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 8:24 pm

Seriously dude? "These Heaux" is amazing :D, I've literally had it on repeat all week. :P

https://ci.memecdn.com/2000578.gif

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 09/15/17 at 8:25 pm

Why does this have to happen?

Written By: temaichi on 09/15/17 at 8:27 pm

Eh...it doesn't matter.

I hate her but there is something about her voice that makes it pleasing to hear with the beats for "These Heaux". That song is actually pretty lit. I'm not gonna even lie. ::)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 8:30 pm

Why does this have to happen?

The end is NEAR...that's why.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 8:31 pm

I hate her but there is something about her voice that makes it pleasing to hear with the beats for "These Heaux". That song is actually pretty lit. I'm not gonna even lie. ::)

https://media.giphy.com/media/ac7MA7r5IMYda/giphy.gif

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/15/17 at 8:32 pm

To be truly honest, the song is actually pretty good IMO

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 8:34 pm

https://media.giphy.com/media/ac7MA7r5IMYda/giphy.gif

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 8:34 pm

https://ci.memecdn.com/2000578.gif

The sad part is I was only being HALF sarcastic :-X :-X

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 8:36 pm

The sad part is I was only being HALF sarcastic :-X :-X

You guys are showing that there is definitely a generational divide :-X. You guys are Gen Zers...no doubt :-X.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 8:40 pm

You guys are showing that there is definitely a generational divide :-X. You guys are Gen Zers...no doubt :-X.

I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY THAT! ::) Try tell that to my mum born in '65 who has been blasting that song ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 8:43 pm

I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY THAT! ::) Try tell that to my mum born in '65 who has been blasting that song ;D

Having a Gen Z kid can make her like Gen Z music :P.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 8:44 pm

Also, most 1965 borns definitely won't be listening to that song much less "blasting" it :-X.

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/15/17 at 8:45 pm

You talk like you're 97 generations away from us XD. I know a person my age who pretty much likes everything I don't. Guess that makes us a different generation :P

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 8:46 pm

Having a Gen Z kid can make her like Gen Z music :P.

I love how the fact that I don't 100% hate "These Heaux" by Danielle Bregoli is the deciding factor of which generation I belong to haha ;D ;D

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/15/17 at 8:47 pm

I love how the fact that I don't 100% hate "These Heaux" by Danielle Bregoli is the deciding factor of which generation I belong to haha ;D ;D

😂😂😂

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 8:48 pm

You talk like you're 97 generations away from us XD. I know a person my age who pretty much likes everything I don't. Guess that makes us a different generation :P

You like exaggerations don't you? The fact is people your age in general (that doesn't mean every person but by and large) will find "These Heaux" to be good.

You think that it's good...so you like it. Also, most people don't consider you to be a Millennial anyways :P.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 8:53 pm

LOL, also why are you guys being so defensive? I was half joking about the Gen Z thing (Rainbowz...you're definitely Gen Z though :P).

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/15/17 at 8:56 pm

LOL, also why are you guys being so defensive? I was half joking about the Gen Z thing (Rainbowz...you're definitely Gen Z though :P).

I was just messing around XD. And so are you and longaotion  ;D

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 8:57 pm

You think that it's good...so you like it.

Ok ok :-\\ I think you've mistaken me, I never said I like the song nor do I like it, i was just joking about having it on repeat lol. And I actually 100% agree with you, it really does show the state of the music industry, actually no - society in general in 2017. :-\\

Also, most people don't consider you to be a Millennial anyways :P.

Same goes go you ;)

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 8:58 pm

Truth

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 9:00 pm

Not sure about that but...whatever :P.

Ok ok :-\\ I think you've mistaken me, I never said I like the song nor do I like it, i was just joking about having it on repeat lol. And I actually 100% agree with you, it really does show the state of the music industry, actually no - society in general in 2017. :-\\

I can't trust you anymore :-\\.

Same goes go you ;)

Nah.

Truth

No sir.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 9:02 pm

Not sure about that but...whatever :P.
I can't trust you anymore :-\\.
Nah.
No sir.

Funny.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 9:07 pm

Funny.

Thanks.

Anyways, the beat to "These Heaux" is decent but the lyrics and her "rapping" are terrible 8-P.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 9:10 pm

Thanks.
Anyways, the beat to "These Heaux" is decent

Yeah that's the bit I don't mind

but the lyrics and her "rapping" are terrible 8-P.

.........and that's the bit that made me want to shoot myself >:(

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 9:11 pm

Yeah that's the bit I don't mind
.........and that's the bit that made me want to shoot myself >:(

So we are in agreement 8).

Written By: KatanaChick on 09/15/17 at 9:13 pm

14 year old Danielle Bregoli (Cash Me Outside Girl), rap/stage name Bhad Bhabie, has signed a MULTI-MILLION dollar record deal with Atlantic Records after the release of her debut song "These Heaux".

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7965832/bhad-bhabie-cash-me-outside-record-deal

I can't believe this girl who is trash and has a trash song gets a multi-million dollar record deal when MUCH more deserving artists could have gotten one instead of her. Humanity and the music industry has reached a new low.

Here is my reaction to this news:
http://memeguy.com/photos/images/mr-to-selfie-being-the-word-of-the-year-for--64547.gif

Oh HELL no!  >:(

Think of it this way though. She's a no talent brat whose attention seeking brat behavior gained her a reputation. And by reputation I don't mean good one. Even if she changes her ways do you think she will ever live it down and have a normal life? Probably not. Not that I think she will ever learn her lesson. The rabbit hole goes too deep with her.

But yes, it's truly frightening how people get famous these days without having real talent, they just get attention from being famous online. It's wrong on so many levels.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 9:15 pm

So we are in agreement 8).

Woah! Slow down there ReignMan ???! Like we just previously established, I'm Gen Alpha, you're a Baby Boomer

Written By: temaichi on 09/15/17 at 9:16 pm

Just by reading that disgusts me. So just because we like a recent song that makes you class us as most people in a group who likes worse trash then us?! You ARE aware that you belong in Generation Z right?  ???

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/15/17 at 9:22 pm

Another song? That was fast. It seems like just some time ago she had that Cash Me Outside remix song, and it that's what pushed her into popularity.

Oh, and do any of you remember Rebecca Black? She had a horrible first song back in 2011, but over the years she has actually gotten much better.

Just by reading that disgusts me. So just because we like a recent song that makes you class us as most people in a group who likes worse trash than us?! You ARE aware that you belong in Generation Z right?  ???
I thought he was joking with that comment.

Written By: graciee on 09/15/17 at 9:23 pm

I do not like her and that song T-T

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 9:26 pm

Woah! Slow down there ReignMan ???! Like we just previously established, I'm Gen Alpha, you're a Baby Boomer

You are a deceptive guy >:(.

Just by reading that disgusts me. So just because we like a recent song that makes you class us as most people in a group who likes worse trash then us?! You ARE aware that you belong in Generation Z right?  ???

Why do you get triggered so often? ???. I was HALF-JOKING about that comment. Also, I'm not Gen Z.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 9:26 pm

There you go ReignMan, a 2003 born who doesn't like the song! Who would've guessed? ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 9:27 pm

Another song? That was fast. It seems like just some time ago she had that Cash Me Outside remix song, and it that's what pushed her into popularity.

That remix was NOT made by her. "These Heaux" is her DEBUT song.

That's great! :)

There you go ReignMan, a 2003 born who doesn't like the song! Who would've guessed? ;D

Not me :P.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 9:28 pm

Oh HELL no!  >:(

Think of it this way though. She's a no talent brat whose attention seeking brat behavior gained her a reputation. And by reputation I don't mean good one. Even if she changes her ways do you think she will ever live it down and have a normal life? Probably not. Not that I think she will ever learn her lesson. The rabbit hole goes too deep with her.

But yes, it's truly frightening how people get famous these days without having real talent, they just get attention from being famous online. It's wrong on so many levels.

I agree with you 100%.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 9:30 pm

In case anyone wants to hear the garbage for themselves...here is "These Heaux" by Danielle Bregoli (aka Bhad Bhabie):

-ioilEr3Apw

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/15/17 at 9:31 pm

I'm not Gen Z.
I understand this not a debate, but sources say you are. Unless you were joking with that comment as well ;)

That remix was NOT made by her. "These Heaux" is her DEBUT song.
But wasn't she rapping in it though?

In case anyone wants to hear the garbage for themselves...here is "These Heaux" by Danielle Bregoli (aka Bhad Bhabie):

-ioilEr3Apw
Do you remember Rebecca Black?

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 9:33 pm

Even though I also don't like the song, I didn't particularly like that comment either, however I'm sure he was only being facetious, although that's not surprising (although I can hardly talk lol) ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 9:36 pm

I understand this not a debate, but sources say you are. Unless you were joking with that comment as well ;)

And other sources say that I'm NOT Gen Z. I PERSONALLY DEFINE myself as a Gen Y/Z cusper that leans towards Gen Y. DEAL WITH IT! 8)

But wasn't she rapping in it though?

What? ???

Do you remember Rebecca Black?

Of course but there is no comparison between the two.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 9:37 pm

Even though I also don't like the song, I didn't particularly like that comment either, however I'm sure he was only being facetious, although that's not surprising (although I can hardly talk lol) ;D

Explain breh.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 9:39 pm

Also, I'm not Gen Z.

Now THAT is something we agree on! ;) ;)

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/15/17 at 9:41 pm

And other sources say that I'm NOT Gen Z. I PERSONALLY DEFINE myself as a Gen Y/Z cusper that leans towards Gen Y. DEAL WITH IT! 8)
What? ???
Of course but there is no comparison between the two.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I thought she rapped in the remix?

Well I asked because rebecca has got much better and the same thing could happen with Danielle although rapping and singing are two different careers.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 9:45 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I wasn't joking about that first statement :-X.

I thought she rapped in the remix?

Someone mashed her words together, added a beat and bam a "remix". However, Danielle herself was NOT involved in the making of the remix. "These Heaux" is her DEBUT song, lol. It's a song that she was involved in the making of and it was produced in a studio. What don't you get? ???

Well I asked because rebecca has got much better and the same thing could happen with Danielle although rapping and singing are two different careers.

I don't think that they warrant to be compared to each other.

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/15/17 at 9:47 pm

-ioilEr3Apw

This song makes me want to teach my Spanish teacher English

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 9:49 pm

Omfg guys, can't you just stop arguing for Two whole minutes, and actually just appreciate BHAD BHABIE! ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 9:51 pm

I'm not sure how I feel about this :-\\.

Omfg guys, can't you just stop arguing for Two whole minutes, and actually just appreciate BHAD BHABIE! ;D

Well, I'm afraid that I have some BHAD NEWS for you :-X.

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/15/17 at 9:53 pm

I'm not sure how I feel about this :-\\.

Have you ever heard of those "this song makes me want to" jokes?

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/15/17 at 9:55 pm

I wasn't joking about that first statement :-X.
Someone mashed her words together, added a beat and bam a "remix". However, Danielle herself was NOT involved in the making of the remix. "These Heaux" is her DEBUT song, lol. It's a song that she was involved in the making of and it was produced in a studio. What don't you get? ???
I don't think that they warrant to be compared to each other.
Well, even if you personally see yourself as a Y/Z cusper, the sources don't from a sociological perspective.

Oh. Now I understand.

If Rebecca can get better at singing then Danielle can get better at rapping.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 9:56 pm

Have you ever heard of those "this song makes me want to" jokes?

I have. My comment was facetious :P.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 9:58 pm

Well, even if you personally see yourself as a Y/Z cusper, the sources don't from a sociological perspective.

Does it look like I care about those sources? In case, you didn't know...I DON'T care about those sources.

Oh. Now I understand.

Good.

I don't think so. Somethings are just NOT going to happen.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 10:00 pm

I have. My comment was facetious :P.

..... And here's your explanation breh  ;)

Written By: temaichi on 09/15/17 at 10:04 pm

You are a deceptive guy >:(.
Why do you get triggered so often? ???. I was HALF-JOKING about that comment. Also, I'm not Gen Z.

Yes you are. I was kind of enough to even provide a link for you just so you can do your research.
https://www.careerplanner.com/Career-Articles/Generations.cfm

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 10:06 pm

Yes you are. I was kind of enough to even provide a link for you just so you can do your research. ???

Anyways, calm down breh...it's not that serious.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/15/17 at 10:15 pm

Does it look like I care about those sources? In case, you didn't know...I DON'T care about those sources.

I don't think so. Somethings are just NOT going to happen.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well it could happen with Danielle's rapping although Rebecca is not actually in the mainstream.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 10:18 pm

Well it could happen with Danielle's rapping although Rebecca is not actually in the mainstream.

Nah, I just don't see it. However, to each it's own.

Written By: temaichi on 09/15/17 at 10:29 pm

Nah, I just don't see it. However, to each it's own.

Remember that kid "Justin Bieber?" That's what they said about him aswell. Hating on him. Telling him that we won't make it huge. That he is very gay and as soon as his voice cracks he'll lose his fans? I was one of the haters and that was back in 2009-10.

Look at the man now. He is definetly our biggest male artist of our decade topping charts like it's nothing. He got an incredibly huge fan base and he has grown and matured his sound alot which got alot of men into his music aswell.

Danielle is a spoiled brat. But when it comes to music nobody ever consider caring about that because it's all about the music and that's the thing that will depend on her career for the next coming years. Who knows? Maybe you'll reply to this thread in some years agreeing with what i told you. ::)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 10:32 pm

Remember that kid "Justin Bieber?" That's what they said about him aswell. Hating on him. Telling him that we won't make it huge. That he is very gay and as soon as his voice cracks he'll lose his fans? I was one of the haters and that was back in 2009-10.

Look at the man now. He is definetly our biggest male artist of our decade topping charts like it's nothing. He got an incredibly huge fan base and he has grown and matured his sound alot which got alot of men into his music aswell.

I was a hater of Justin Bieber as well but for much longer (until about 2016). However, I agree with you otherwise.

Danielle is a spoiled brat. But when it comes to music nobody ever consider caring about that because it's all about the music and that's the thing that will depend her career for the next coming years. Who knows? Maybe you'll reply to this thread in some years agreeing with what i told you. ::)

I don't know about the last part but for the rest of your statement...you could be right.

Written By: Slim95 on 09/15/17 at 10:39 pm

Oh. Now I understand.

You're wrong on that though. The sources do agree with that. You have to deal with the fact that 2000 is the cutoff, as has been stated on MANY sources and that is the general consensus and has been for a long time. People born in 1999 are indeed in Gen Y/millennials, and at the least they are cuspers. Anyone born late '90s and early 2000s can consider themselves cuspers. This debate does not need to go on any longer to be honest.

Yes you are. I was kind of enough to even provide a link for you just so you can do your research.

One source doesn't cut it. Numerous sources say 2000 is the cutoff, including the first one on Google. Also, you need to remember generations are also dependent on where you live. It is not a universal thing.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 10:42 pm

You're wrong on that though. The sources do agree with that. You have to deal with the fact that 2000 is the cutoff, as has been stated on MANY sources and that is the general consensus and has been for a long time. People born in 1999 are indeed in Gen Y/millennials, and at the least they are cuspers. Anyone born late '90s and early 2000s can consider themselves cuspers. This debate does not need to go on any longer to be honest.

Yeah...although the three most common stating dates for Gen Z that I have seen are: '95, '98 & '01

Written By: Slim95 on 09/15/17 at 10:43 pm

Yeah...although the three most common stating dates for Gen Z that I have seen are: '95, '98 & '01

Well it definitely isn't 1995.  ;D Being born in early 1995 I definitely consider myself 100% late millennial, not Gen Z at all.

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/15/17 at 10:45 pm

Still trying to figure out how we went from talking about Danielle Bregoli to talking about Generation dates

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 10:47 pm

Well it definitely isn't 1995.  ;D

Tbh all of those dates do have strong arguments for being starting point of Gen Z, however I think '01 is the most suitable starting date (I might be a little biased though lol ;))

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 10:47 pm

Still trying to figure out how we went from talking about Danielle Bregoli to talking about Generation dates

It's inescapable and unfortunately even though I complain about it, I'm guilty  :-\\

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/15/17 at 10:51 pm

It's inescapable and unfortunately even though I complain about it, I'm guilty  :-\\

I just think it's funny how we changed topics so quickly and they're not even related to each other

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 10:56 pm

I just think it's funny how we changed topics so quickly and they're not even related to each other

Yeah, the topic has nothing to do with it but unsurprisingly it ended up being about generations, but hey oh well I guess everyone had just had enough of talking about Bhad Bhabie lol  ;D

Written By: Slim95 on 09/15/17 at 10:56 pm

Tbh all of those dates do have strong arguments for being starting point of Gen Z, however I think '01 is the most suitable starting date (I might be a little biased though lol ;))

1995 doesn't. Us born in 1995 are exactly like those born in 1994 and 1996, so that starting point does not make any sense and it is not a good argument. How the hell do I have so many 1994 friends who were born a couple months earlier from me if we are a generation away? Lol that's why these generational cutoffs don't make much sense.

Written By: Slim95 on 09/15/17 at 10:58 pm

I don't even know who that girl is. That's the reason why I didn't contribute to that topic.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 11:02 pm

I don't even know who that girl is. That's the reason why I didn't contribute to that topic.

You're not missing out. As others have pointed out, she's just a sassy ass spoiled brat who called people a bunch of Heaux, and as a result is famous and has now signed a record deal (which no doubt will have a lot of brain dead people listening to) 8-P

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/15/17 at 11:08 pm

You're not missing out. As others have pointed out, she's just a sassy ass spoiled brat who called people a bunch of Heaux, and as a result is famous and has now signed a record deal (which no doubt will have a lot of brain dead people listening to) 8-P

To be honest I kind of wish her fame would die out already cause it's getting old now

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 11:20 pm

One source doesn't cut it. Numerous sources say 2000 is the cutoff, including the first one on Google. Also, you need to remember generations are also dependent on where you live. It is not a universal thing.

I agree with that.

However, let's get back to the subject of this thread :P.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/16/17 at 12:31 am

You're wrong on that though. The sources do agree with that. You have to deal with the fact that 2000 is the cutoff, as has been stated on MANY sources and that is the general consensus and has been for a long time. People born in 1999 are indeed in Gen Y/Millennials, and at the least they are cuspers. Anyone born the late '90s and early 2000s can consider themselves cuspers. This debate does not need to go on any longer, to be honest.

Actually no. Where do the sources we read get the generation span of 1982-2000 from? They all reference Strauss and Howe who had two books which one was of all generations, and another all about Millennials. What some folks don't realize is that the generational span mentioned are both from the old and outdated books. They didn't seem to realize how much change would occur over the years especially now that technology has rapidly increased, and the social climate is much different compared to when they wrote their books. So while MY opinion still stands at 2000 being the end for millennials, I have to honestly agree with the sources that put the end at 1994/95 for many reasons that I can't refute.

I'm not going to continue this debate on this topic since this is about a girl who got a record deal, and it has made some people mad! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to say this again. Yeah, Danielle has a terrible debut song so far just like Rebecca Black with Friday from 2011. However, as long as she keeps practicing her rhythms and doesn't give up. I know she CAN do it!

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 09/16/17 at 3:07 am

I can't even put into words how annoying it is to hear that, honestly.  >:(

Even though, she may not become a huge pop-star or achieve major success on the charts, for that matter. Isn't there a 16/17 year old girl with the last name "Carpenter" or whatever? If i'm not mistaken, she hasn't even had a hit within the Top-50. Lets hope it stays that way and that 14-year-old girl will suffer the same fate.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/16/17 at 3:11 am

Even though, she may not become a huge pop-star or achieve major success on the charts, for that matter. Isn't there a 16/17 year old girl with the last name "Carpenter" or whatever? If i'm not mistaken, she hasn't even had a hit within the Top-50. Lets hope it stays that way and that 14-year-old girl will suffer the same fate.

I think you might be talking about Sabrina Carpenter  ???, she's 18 (born in '99)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 3:12 am

I agree with on Bregoli.

The other girl you're talking about is Sabrina Carpenter who is that same age as us, lol. She was born on May 11, 1999 (she's 18) and TBH I have heard 2 songs from her and they aren't bad at all. They aren't really great or special though :P. Sabrina Carpenter is WAY better and more talented than Danielle Bregoli.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/16/17 at 8:29 am

Even though, she may not become a huge pop-star or achieve major success on the charts, for that matter. Isn't there a 16/17-year-old girl with the last name "Carpenter" or whatever? If I'm not mistaken, she hasn't even had a hit within the Top-50. Let's hope it stays that way and that 14-year-old girl will suffer the same fate.

I agree with on Bregoli.

The other girl you're talking about is Sabrina Carpenter who is that same age as us, lol. She was born on May 11, 1999 (she's 18) and TBH I have heard 2 songs from her and they aren't bad at all. They aren't really great or special though :P. Sabrina Carpenter is WAY better and more talented than Danielle Bregoli.
It sounds like you two are possibly underestimating Danielle. While I agree her debut song is awful, her style and rhythm COULD change over time. As long as Danielle keeps practicing her rhythms and doesn't give up, she's not going anywhere

Oh, and Danielle is not the only rapper so far who's debut song is freaking terrible. Have you all heard of Cardi B? Hers is just as dreadful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeDpAdEa4Jk

As for Sabrina, I have listened to her songs before on Pandora, and I agree with ReignMan. She's definitely talented, and her songs one day will be on the Billboard charts as she gets better and better.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 09/16/17 at 9:51 am

I know you were only joking, but speaking of a "generational divide", I've actually noticed that 00's babies seem to be much more accepting of hip-hop than Late '90s babies. In fact, I don't think I have ever read a comment from someone born in say, 2002 or 2003, mentioning that they wish rock would make a comeback or that they don't like the hip-hop that is popular.

I realise that i'm generalising when I say that and of course, there would be a lot of 00's babies who would like rock music as well, but it's definitely something I have noticed.

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/16/17 at 9:56 am

I know you were only joking, but speaking of a "generational divide", I've actually noticed that 00's babies seem to be much more accepting of hip-hop than Late '90s babies. In fact, I don't think I have ever read a comment from someone born in say, 2002 or 2003, mentioning that they wish rock would make a comeback or that they don't like the hip-hop that is popular.

I realise that i'm generalising when I say that and of course, there would be a lot of 00's babies who would like rock music as well, but it's definitely something I have noticed.

My sister born in 1997 loves today's hip hop music. Like the majority of her friends were born in the late 90's and they all love today's hip hop lol  ;D

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 09/16/17 at 10:02 am

My sister born in 1997 loves today's hip hop music. Like the majority of her friends were born in the late 90's and they all love today's hip hop lol  ;D

That's interesting. I'm in the Class of 2017 and my year group is pretty divided when it comes to liking hip-hop. None of my friends like it and I certainly don't. :P When it comes to rock groups, a lot of people in my peer group like bands such as Blink-182, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Fall Out Boy, Foo Fighters and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. They consider those bands to be apart of "their generation".

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/16/17 at 10:06 am

That's interesting. I'm in the Class of 2017 and my year group is pretty divided when it comes to liking hip-hop. None of my friends like it and I certainly don't. :P When it comes to rock groups, a lot of people in my peer group like bands such as Blink-182, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Fall Out Boy, Foo Fighters and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. They consider those bands to be apart of "their generation".

Where I'm at most of the people who like today's hip hop were born in the late 90s or early 00's. My brother born in late 1993 doesn't like it at all  ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 10:24 am

I agree with the basis of that statement. However, there are still plenty of late '90s borns who like the hip hop of today.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 09/16/17 at 10:32 am

I agree with the basis of that statement. However, there are still plenty of late '90s borns who like the hip hop of today.

Oh yeah, absolutely. It's just that I have generally never heard 00's babies talk about rock music or how they wish it would come back to the mainstream.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 09/16/17 at 10:35 am

That's most likely because '00s babies don't know a time when rock was popular. Rock hasn't been a major genre since the late '00s, so a kid born around 2004 would have no connection to the genre.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 10:37 am

Oh yeah, absolutely. It's just that I have generally never heard 00's babies talk about rock music or how they wish it would come back to the mainstream.

Yeah that is true. Among my friends, a good amount of them also listen to rock music (mostly from the mid 00s to late 00s).

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 10:40 am

It still boggles my mind that in "These Heaux"...the 14 year old Daniele Bregoli is talking about "d*ck riding"...I mean...WTF? :o

Her mother is absolutely trash for allowing this because she brought her daughter to Dr. Phil because of how poorly Danielle treated her. Now, she is milking all of the money and fame out of her daughter that she can get and it's working. SMH, Bregoli is getting more and more famous.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 09/16/17 at 10:52 am

That's most likely because '00s babies don't know a time when rock was popular. Rock hasn't been a major genre since the late '00s, so a kid born around 2004 would have no connection to the genre.

Quite possibly. It's sad to think about really. Even though i'm not a fan of most of the rock releases from the Mid-Late 2000s, i'm at least thankful that I got to experience my core childhood during a time when rock music was a dominant genre and in a healthy state. I couldn't even imagine what it would be like to experience your childhood during a time when rock wasn't popular!  :o

Yeah that is true. Among my friends, a good amount of them also listen to rock music (mostly from the mid 00s to late 00s).

Yep. Some of my friends like/listen to Mid-Late 2000's rock music as well. They mostly like the emo music from that period of time.  8-P

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 11:01 am

Yep. Some of my friends like/listen to Mid-Late 2000's rock music as well. They mostly like the emo music from that period of time.  8-P

Yeah, I know...I have the same reaction ;D.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 11:17 am

I just found out that "These Heaux" has reached #57 on the Canadian Hot 100 charts. Meanwhile, in the U.S. the song has reached #77 on our Hot 100 charts. Canadians...what do you have to say about this? >:( I thought that you guys were better and smarter than us? >:(

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/16/17 at 11:47 am

The good news for me is that I have never heard of her.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/16/17 at 12:29 pm

I realize that I'm generalizing when I say that and of course, there would be a lot of 00's babies who would like rock music as well, but it's definitely something I have noticed.

I wouldn't rule out that they wouldn't have a connection with rock music just yet. It could make a comeback sometime next year or the next decade there are a few songs so far with rock elements.

Where I'm at most of the people who like today's hip-hop were born in the late 90s or early 00's. My brother born in late 1993 doesn't like it at all ;D
I'm guessing he likes older hip-hop?

It still boggles my mind that in "These Heaux"...the 14 year old Daniele Bregoli is talking about "d*ck riding"...I mean...WTF? :o

Her mother is absolute trash for allowing this because she brought her daughter to Dr. Phil because of how poorly Danielle treated her. Now, she is milking all of the money and fame out of her daughter that she can get and it's working. SMH, Bregoli is getting more and more famous.
Danielle may have that image right now, but let's say in the next year it changes. She would have a different style. Oh, and have you heard of Cardi B by any chance? her song is awful as well.

Written By: temaichi on 09/16/17 at 12:29 pm

When you say 2000s babies i wouldn't include early 2000s babies cuz i know for sure that my friends used to be into rock before they got into Hip Hop and grime music but that hasn't really been the case for me. I wish Rock came back to the mainstream. I've also done threads about it hoping for a change anytime soon...

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/16/17 at 12:33 pm

I wish Rock came back to the mainstream. I've also done threads about it hoping for a change anytime soon...
And it could. If electronic music can make a comeback, then so can Rock. I would give it a year at least. I mean, there have been a few songs so far with Rock elements.

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/16/17 at 12:36 pm

I'm guessing he likes older hip-hop?

Idk what he listens to but he most likely does.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/16/17 at 12:39 pm

Idk what he listens to but he most likely does.
And what genres do you listen to?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 12:59 pm

Danielle may have that image right now, but let's say in the next year it changes. She would have a different style. Oh, and have you heard of Cardi B by any chance? her song is awful as well.

You seem to have...I don't know quite the phrase or word for it but I'll just say optimism. Anyways, Danielle is 14...so yes, she has the time to mature or "change" but that is not guaranteed. Also, we're are talking about the PRESENT not a year from now or years from now.

Yes, I have heard of Cardi B. She is a stripper turned rapper from NYC (The Bronx) and she has her hit song "Bodak Yellow" tearing up the charts even though I think it's just "meh". The beat is good but just like "These Heaux"...the lyrics and "rapping" is not good.

P.S.: Cardi B is actually almost a year older than you...what do you 1992 and 1993 borns have to say for yourselves? :P

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/16/17 at 1:02 pm

Usually hip-hop/rap and contemporary R&B and sometimes pop.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/16/17 at 1:32 pm

You seem to have...I don't know quite the phrase or word for it but I'll just say optimism. Anyways, Danielle is 14...so yes, she has the time to mature or "change" but that is not guaranteed. Also, we're are talking about the PRESENT not a year from now or years from now.

Yes, I have heard of Cardi B. She is a stripper turned rapper from NYC (The Bronx) and she has her hit song "Bodak Yellow" tearing up the charts even though I think it's just "meh". The beat is good but just like "These Heaux"...the lyrics and "rapping" is not good.

P.S.: Cardi B is actually almost a year older than you...what do you 1992 and 1993 borns have to say for yourselves? :P
Well, just look what happened with Beiber. Most people thought he was immature, and hoped that he too would "go away". Next thing you know he changed his image and style that now he's back on top. I don't know if you remember, but you seem to forget that Bieber himself was Danielle's age a decade ago and people treated him like trash. Now he proved all the haters wrong, and so did Rebecca Black (even though she's not mainstream). I know you said it's not guaranteed and I understand that, but that could happen. If Beiber and Black didn't give up on their dream, Bregoli is not going to either.

As for Cardi B, she pretty much started late in the game; however, she DOES have some time to change her rhythm and get better at rapping. For the question, there's a lot of people in those years who have good rapping skills. They're just not in the mainstream yet.

Usually hip-hop/rap and contemporary R&B and sometimes pop.
Oh nice! Same here with along with Rock, reggae, EDM, and foreign music.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 1:39 pm

Well, just look what happened with Beiber. Most people thought he was immature, and hoped that he too would "go away". Next thing you know he changed his image and style that now he's back on top. I don't know if you remember, but you seem to forget that Bieber himself was Danielle's age a decade ago and people treated him like trash. Now he proved all the haters wrong, and so did Rebecca Black (even though she's not mainstream). I know you said it's not guaranteed and I understand that, but that could happen. If Beiber and Black didn't give up on their dream, Bregoli is not going to either.

Why do you keep comparing Bregoli to other artists who are completely different from her? Do you like her or her song or something? ;D

You should be rooting for her to go away NOT to continue. Why should we let a girl who got famous for rude behavior to HER OWN MOTHER continue to flourish? Why are you condoning giving her a multi-million dollar recording deal when other artists who have worked harder and for much longer haven't gotten any multi-million dollar recording deals? Stop sticking up for her.

As for Cardi B, she pretty much started late in the game; however, she DOES have some time to change her rhythm and get better at rapping. For the question, there's a lot of people in those years who have good rapping skills. They're just not in the mainstream yet.

1. First of all, my comment was tongue in cheek as showed by the ":P" emoji.
2. There are already plenty of popular music artists who were born in 1992 and 1993.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/16/17 at 2:47 pm

I just found out that "These Heaux" has reached #57 on the Canadian Hot 100 charts. Meanwhile, in the U.S. the song has reached #77 on our Hot 100 charts. Canadians...what do you have to say about this? >:( I thought that you guys were better and smarter than us? >:(

Smh >:(. Tbh I'm not really surprised but if the song charts any higher like the top 10 I'm really gonna wonder what is going on over there you guys :-\\

Written By: 2001 on 09/16/17 at 2:59 pm

It's because it's in French.

The good news for me is that I have never heard of her.

I think I saw her mentioned in another thread, and I confused her for a curly haired dude. It think it's best I stay ignorant ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/16/17 at 3:03 pm

I'd rather punch her outside. ::)

Written By: Howard on 09/16/17 at 3:04 pm

Also, most 1965 borns definitely won't be listening to that song much less "blasting" it :-X.

they like "oldies".

Written By: 2001 on 09/16/17 at 3:05 pm

I'd rather punch her outside. ::)

Damn, Howard. Tell us how you really feel :o

Written By: Howard on 09/16/17 at 3:07 pm

Oh, and do any of you remember Rebecca Black? She had a horrible first song back in 2011, but over the years she has actually gotten much better.
I thought he was joking with that comment.

I'd rather forget that "Friday" ever existed.  :P

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 3:07 pm

Smh >:(. Tbh I'm not really surprised but if the song charts any higher like the top 10 I'm really gonna wonder what is going on over there you guys :-\\

I agree.

It's because it's in French.

What's in French?

Written By: Howard on 09/16/17 at 3:09 pm

-ioilEr3Apw

Could someone hand me a translator cause I have no effing idea what she just sang!

Written By: Howard on 09/16/17 at 3:11 pm

this song makes me want to wash my ears out with bleach. :P

Written By: Howard on 09/16/17 at 3:11 pm

and what the hell is a "heaux"? ???

Written By: 2001 on 09/16/17 at 3:12 pm

What's in French?

The track title, lol.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/16/17 at 3:13 pm

Just say it aloud, and then you'll know what she's saying ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/16/17 at 3:13 pm

To be honest I kind of wish her fame would die out already cause it's getting old now

I know.

Written By: 2001 on 09/16/17 at 3:14 pm

French spelling of "hoe" (although it's not a French word).

Written By: Howard on 09/16/17 at 3:15 pm

Her mother is absolutely trash for allowing this because she brought her daughter to Dr. Phil because of how poorly Danielle treated her. Now, she is milking all of the money and fame out of her daughter that she can get and it's working. SMH, Bregoli is getting more and more famous.

Is that what she's actually singing about?  :o

Written By: Howard on 09/16/17 at 3:16 pm

I like the old school and a lot of oldies music.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 3:17 pm

More like "ho". Hoe is a gardening tool ;D.

Also, the title isn't French. So why did you say that it's French?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 3:18 pm

I like the old school and a lot of oldies music.

Howard, you don't have to respond to every comment and those comments weren't directed at you.

Written By: Howard on 09/16/17 at 3:18 pm

Damn, Howard. Tell us how you really feel :o

She's an immature girl, she needs to get her ass whipped! >:(

Written By: 2001 on 09/16/17 at 3:18 pm

More like "ho". Hoe is a gardening tool ;D.

Also, the title isn't French. So why did you say that it's French?

It was a joke.  :-[

Written By: Howard on 09/16/17 at 3:19 pm

Howard, you don't have to respond to every comment and those comments weren't directed at you.

I don't mind, I like to add my views.

Written By: Howard on 09/16/17 at 3:20 pm

Just say it aloud, and then you'll know what she's saying ;D

I don't want to.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 3:20 pm

Is that what she's actually singing about?  :o

Well...sort of. Just explicit things in general.

I don't mind, I like to add my views.

OK.

Written By: Howard on 09/16/17 at 3:20 pm

So, she's actually a hoe?  :o

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 3:24 pm

It was a joke.  :-

*Ho.

Hoe is a gardening tool :P.

Um...many people call her a "ho". However, her song is about calling out her "haters" and saying that she's not "one of these hoes".

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/16/17 at 3:26 pm

She's an immature girl, she needs to get her ass whipped! >:(

I don't think there's  much wrong with being immature, it's the fact that's she's a rude, spoiled ass brat who's a narcissist and since her mum is stupid enough to let her sign the record deal (to get money that is), it's making her feel like the centre of the universe

Written By: 2001 on 09/16/17 at 3:26 pm

I think she's calling other girls hoes. I don't know if she's a hoe.

You think that this is a joke? >:(
*Ho.

Hoe is a gardening tool :P.

Um...many people call her a "ho". However, her song is about calling out her "haters" and saying that she's not "one of these hoes".

Nah dude, I'm pretty sure it's hoe. Ho is for Santa Claus.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 3:27 pm

I don't think there's  much wrong with being immature, it's the fact that's she's a rude, spoiled ass brat who's a narcissist and since her mum is stupid enough to let her sign the record deal (to get money that is), it's making her feel like the centre of the universe

You're exactly right!

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 3:27 pm

I think she's calling other girls hoes. I don't know if she's a hoe.

Just look at my answer above.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 3:29 pm

Nah dude, I'm pretty sure it's hoe. Ho is for Santa Claus.

Nah. "Ho Ho Ho" is from Santa. A "ho" is what we're talking about here....however, "hoes" can be the slang plural of "ho".

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/16/17 at 4:07 pm

Neaux. She is a heaux.  ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/16/17 at 4:09 pm

http://funnystack.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Funny-Bill-Clinton-Images-60.jpg

Written By: Howard on 09/16/17 at 4:09 pm

and she already got her 15 minutes of fame.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 4:10 pm

How many heaux could heaux if heaux could not heaux?

Neauxbody neaux ;D.

Written By: Howard on 09/16/17 at 4:10 pm

all of a sudden she's French? ::)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 4:11 pm

all of a sudden she's French? ::)

No, she's not French. It's just for "style".

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 4:12 pm

http://funnystack.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Funny-Bill-Clinton-Images-60.jpg

Nah...more like "The Donald" would hit it.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/16/17 at 4:21 pm

Donald probably already hit it. When you're POTUS you can get all the action you want. Just ask Bill Clinton.  ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 4:22 pm

Donald probably already hit it. When you're POTUS you can get all the action you want. Just ask Bill Clinton.  ;D

That's gross 8-P.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/16/17 at 4:23 pm

Eww, is it a common thing for the POTUS to be a pedophile or something 8-P?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 4:25 pm

No. However, most U.S. Presidents have been womanizers.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/16/17 at 4:39 pm

She said she was 18.  :-X

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 4:41 pm

Who are you even talking about? ???

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/16/17 at 4:41 pm

Who? BHAD BHABIE?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 4:45 pm

Who? BHAD BHABIE?

I think he's lost. He doesn't know what or who he's talking about ;D.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/16/17 at 4:47 pm

I think he's lost. He doesn't know what or who he's talking about ;D.

We're talking about the Cash Me Ousside chick, right? ???

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/16/17 at 4:49 pm

We're talking about the Cash Me Ousside chick, right? ???

https://slm-assets3.secondlife.com/assets/16190452/lightbox/cash-me-outside-suicide_fb.jpg?1485639499

U crazy?

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/16/17 at 4:51 pm

https://slm-assets3.secondlife.com/assets/16190452/lightbox/cash-me-outside-suicide_fb.jpg?1485639499

U crazy?

LMFAOOO  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/16/17 at 5:00 pm

U crazy?

Hey I'd party with her if she were over 18.

Written By: Slim95 on 09/16/17 at 5:04 pm

If she calls herself a hoe, i guess shs is.  :-\\

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/16/17 at 5:10 pm

Is there anything honestly wrong with one being a hoe? There are thousands of people who admit they are one.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/16/17 at 5:13 pm

Is there anything honestly wrong with one being a hoe? There are thousands of people who admit they are one.

Maybe she's a heaux and proud of it.  ;D

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/16/17 at 5:15 pm

Maybe she's a heaux and proud of it.  ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 5:21 pm

You'd party with her? For what? Do you like her? :o

How old are you? ???

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 5:23 pm

Bruh, she's just 14 and anyways...no female or male should be a "ho", IMO.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/16/17 at 5:25 pm

I know, but I think the reason she admits she is one because she enjoys sex.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 5:27 pm

Are you serious? :o

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ct4pXObehlpxS/giphy.gif

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/16/17 at 5:30 pm

Lol I guess that makes everyone a ho using his logic ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/16/17 at 5:31 pm

You'd party with her? For what? Do you like her? :o

We'd celebrate with kazoos and eat birthday cake just like most people do at parties.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/16/17 at 5:32 pm

What if she hated sex? Would that rule her out from being a heaux? ???

Written By: Slim95 on 09/16/17 at 5:33 pm

I'd party with her too if she was over 16 in Canada (16 is legal age here)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 5:33 pm

We'd celebrate with kazoos and eat birthday cake just like most people do at parties.

I'm sorry but there's just something weird about this :-X :-\\.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 5:35 pm

Lol I guess that makes everyone a ho using his logic ;D

I guess so.

You guys like her...sexually? :o

Written By: Slim95 on 09/16/17 at 5:38 pm

I guess so.
You guys like her...sexually? :o

Nah I was joking. That's why I said if she were older (16 or 18). She doesn't act like a 14 year old with her sexual songs. It is pretty sad actually.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 5:40 pm

Nah I was joking. That's why I said if she were older (16 or 18). She doesn't act like a 14 year old with her sexual songs. It is pretty sad actually.

OH OK.

I do agree that she's looks a bit old for her age.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/16/17 at 5:53 pm

I'm sorry but there's just something weird about this :-X :-\\.

Well what else would you think people would do at a party?  ???

Written By: 2001 on 09/16/17 at 5:55 pm

Legal age was 14 when I was 14 haha. That was really weird now that I think about it.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/16/17 at 5:55 pm

Umm nothing.........what are you even talking about :-X 8)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 6:03 pm

Nothing.

I'm just wondering why do you want to party with a spoiled and bratty 14 year old? Especially, when you're an adult male.

Written By: graciee on 09/16/17 at 6:06 pm

I do not like Danielle at all. She is not very nice and she does not deserve to be famous. T-T

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 6:08 pm

I do not like Danielle at all. She is not very nice and she does not deserve to be famous. T-T

I absolutely agree with you.

That's great coming from a person born in the exact same year as her.

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/16/17 at 6:12 pm

I absolutely agree with you.

That's great coming from a person born in the exact same year as her.

Tbh it's weird knowing that I'm older than her cause she looks older than her age

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 6:16 pm

Tbh it's weird knowing that I'm older than her cause she looks older than her age

Sucks for you. Maybe, you should get used to that :P.

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/16/17 at 6:16 pm

Sucks for you. Maybe, you should get used to that :P

How does that suck tho lol

Written By: Slim95 on 09/16/17 at 6:19 pm

Legal age was 14 when I was 14 haha. That was really weird now that I think about it.

Yeah that is very young. It's crazy to think back in the 1800s the legal age to marry was 12.  :o I think 16 is fine age and that is the age set in most western countries except the U.S. Although I personally would never be with a girl who was over 2 years younger than me because I wouldn't be able to relate to her all that well.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 6:21 pm

How does that suck tho lol

It seemed like you were bummed out about it :P.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 6:23 pm

Yeah that is very young. It's crazy to think back in the 1800s the legal age to marry was 12.  :o I think 16 is fine age and that is the age set in most western countries except the U.S. Although I personally would never be with a girl who was over 2 years younger than me because I wouldn't be able to relate to her all that well.

Actually, each state has it's own age of consent.

In NY, the age of consent is 17.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/16/17 at 6:36 pm

My cousin married a man 29 years older than her.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 6:40 pm

Can you answer this? You seem to be avoiding it.

Nothing.

I'm just wondering why do you want to party with a spoiled and bratty 14 year old? Especially, when you're an adult male.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/16/17 at 6:55 pm

Yeah. There are people out there regardless of age who enjoy sex.

What if she hated sex? Would that rule her out from being a heaux? ???
Yeah. She would be a prude.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 7:04 pm

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/112/480/OpoQQ.jpg

I don't even know what you're talking about any more bruh.

Written By: 2001 on 09/16/17 at 7:09 pm

He's old enough to be her dad. ;D Ah well, as long as she's happy and he understands he's a baller :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/16/17 at 7:35 pm

He's old enough to be her dad. ;D Ah well, as long as she's happy and he understands he's a baller :D

When my Mom first met my cuz, after they left, Mom asked my Dad "who was the old guy?"

When my Dad told her that the old guy was cuz's husband, she was in disbelief.  ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/16/17 at 7:36 pm

Sex is enjoyed by people of all ages. It never gets old.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 7:38 pm

When my Mom first met my cuz, after they left, Mom asked my Dad "who was the old guy?"

When my Dad told her that the old guy was cuz's husband, she was in disbelief.  ;D

You still haven't answered. Why are you avoiding my question? ???

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 7:39 pm

Sex is enjoyed by people of all ages. It never gets old.

http://i.imgur.com/WLWYeWh.jpg

Scust 8-P.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/16/17 at 7:41 pm

You still haven't answered. Why are you avoiding my question? ???

I think I already have the answer to my question based on what LyricBoy said in recent posts :-X.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/16/17 at 7:43 pm

I think I already have the answer to my question based on what LyricBoy said in recent posts :-X.

:-X :-X :-X!

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 7:13 am

He'd grab her by the "you know what"? ::)

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 7:14 am

and I bet he would. ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 7:15 am

How many heaux could heaux if heaux could not heaux?

Neauxbody neaux ;D.

;D

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 7:16 am

That's not good if the POTUS is 70.

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 7:18 am

Who? BHAD BHABIE?

that name sounds like the name of an Arab or Muslim.

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 7:19 am

Where'd you take her?

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 7:20 am

only Santa Claus is a "ho".

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 7:23 am

I'm old enough to be her sister.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/17 at 7:29 am

...I'm old enough to be her grandfather!

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/17 at 7:32 am

I would cash her inside.
?

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 8:16 am

?

Sorry Phil I was trying to be silly.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/17 at 8:30 am

Sorry Phil I was trying to be silly.
It is best not to do silly things when people around will not understand what you are doing or saying.

Written By: graciee on 09/17/17 at 10:18 am

This song makes me want to see someone in person and ask what they look like

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/17/17 at 10:41 am

That's not good if the POTUS is 70.

LyricBoy doesn't know what he's saying. Don't pay attention to that statement.

only Santa Claus is a "ho".

What? :o No, no, no. Santa is NOT a "ho". Don't say that. People confuse the slang word "ho" with the non-slang word "hoe" all the time.

He wasn't talking about Danielle but anyways you're old enough to be Danielle Bregoli's father.

Written By: Shemp97 on 09/17/17 at 11:00 am

Of course. She'll fit in well with Hellantic Records. The label that destroys careers if artists don't make music exactly how they want.

Written By: 2001 on 09/17/17 at 11:18 am

that name sounds like the name of an Arab or Muslim.

Bhabi means sister-in-law in Hindi.

"Heaux" and "bhabi". Multilingual queen! Your faves could never.

I would cash her inside.

http://fampz.abroaderperspect.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/chris-hansen.jpg

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/17/17 at 11:31 am

Lmfaooo I'm dead  😂😂💀

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/17/17 at 11:35 am

http://fampz.abroaderperspect.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/chris-hansen.jpg

That applies to LyricBoy NOT Howard :-X.

Written By: graciee on 09/17/17 at 11:41 am

Lmfaooo I'm dead  😂😂💀

This song makes me want to put on my shirt first and then my bra ^^

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/17/17 at 11:43 am

LMAOOOO  ;D ;D ;D ;D I'M DYING

Written By: graciee on 09/17/17 at 11:44 am

Haha

Written By: graciee on 09/17/17 at 11:44 am

This song makes me want to look at my voice

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/17/17 at 11:45 am

This song makes me want to look at my voice

i'm ded lmaoooooo  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: graciee on 09/17/17 at 11:46 am

i'm ded lmaoooooo  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This song makes me want to spray Windex on myself

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/17/17 at 11:47 am

Are you guys just going to post "This song makes me want to..." statements?

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/17/17 at 11:47 am

Maybe XD

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/17/17 at 11:48 am

HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH GOOD ONES LOL

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/17 at 11:48 am

This song makes me want to...

..stay away from it all!

Written By: 2001 on 09/17/17 at 11:51 am

How do you play this game?

This song makes me want to drink my food.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/17 at 11:51 am

How do you play this game?

This song makes me want to drink my food.
May be, have I heard this song unknowingly?

Written By: 2001 on 09/17/17 at 11:52 am

May be, have I heard this song unknowingly?

Best for it to stay unknown.

Written By: graciee on 09/17/17 at 11:53 am

HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH GOOD ONES LOL

This song makes me want to sit on my computer and go on the chair

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/17 at 11:53 am

Best for it stay unknown.
Switch off the radio in the car more often?

Written By: 2001 on 09/17/17 at 11:55 am

Switch off the radio in the car more often?

Better to switch the station and never go back.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/17 at 11:57 am

I am sure it cannot be heard on Classic FM (the leading commercial classical music radio station in the UK).

Written By: 2001 on 09/17/17 at 11:58 am

I am sure it can be heard on Classic FM (the leading commercial classical music radio station in the UK).

They'll play her music on a classical music station? You should have switched the station long ago. ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/17 at 11:59 am

They'll play her music on a classical music station? You should have switched the station long ago. ;D
Please read the above as 'cannot'.

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/17/17 at 12:01 pm

This song makes me want to sit on my computer and go on the chair

This song makes me wanna drive my car to get to the bus stop

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/17 at 12:02 pm

...quickly?

Written By: 2001 on 09/17/17 at 12:08 pm

Please read the above as 'cannot'.

That sounds like a good idea.

I actually do that sometimes :P

Written By: 80sfan on 09/17/17 at 12:23 pm

That sounds like a good idea.

I'm getting a record contract, too. I'm gonna sing my heart out.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkD0SvrTUGcJ1-BEXYe8bHcbfn_PtKJlPXBkEwpTvObTMl5Kca0A

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/17/17 at 12:29 pm

I was talking about a bus stop to school but ok

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/17 at 12:31 pm

I was talking about a bus stop to school but ok
Not the bus stop to go back home after school?

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/17/17 at 12:33 pm

Nevermind

Written By: 2001 on 09/17/17 at 12:35 pm

I drive to the bus station and take the bus to school from there, because the parking on campus costs an insane amount, while parking at the bus stop is free.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/17 at 12:37 pm

I drive to the bus station and take the bus to school from there, because the parking on campus costs an insane amount, while parking at the bus stop is free.
Just like here, you always work out the cheapest way to pay and live?

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/17/17 at 12:42 pm

It is best not to do silly things when people around will not understand what you are doing or saying.
im pretty sure I understood what he was saying.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/17 at 12:42 pm

im pretty sure I understood what he was saying.
BTW, I had no idea.

Written By: 2001 on 09/17/17 at 12:44 pm

Just like here, you always work out the cheapest way to pay and live?

Yeah. Parking costs a lot in some places, and there are toll highways, and there's different transit agencies with different prices.  :-\\ To get to work, I take the train in the morning, but coming back, I carpool with my co-worker because we want to use the carpool lane and that's cheaper for me too. If my destination is in my town, I usually bike there if the weather/road conditions are good.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/17 at 12:45 pm

Yeah. Parking costs a lot in some places, and there are toll highways, and there's different transit agencies with different prices.  :-\\ To get to work, I take the train in the morning, but coming back, I carpool with my co-worker because we want to use the carpool lane and that's cheaper for me too. If my destination is in my town, I usually bike there if the weather/road conditions are good.
I totally understand, life gets easy when you retire...

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/17/17 at 1:10 pm

Interesting how the conversation has TWICE diverted completely from the topic.

Written By: 2001 on 09/17/17 at 1:15 pm

I totally understand, life gets easy when you retire...

I can't wait. I'll buy a house where the weather is nicer.

Interesting how the conversation has TWICE diverted completely from the topic.

We are just trying to get her off our minds.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/17/17 at 1:19 pm

We are just trying to get her off our minds.

It doesn't matter to me. I'm just stating my observation.

Written By: Slim95 on 09/17/17 at 1:26 pm

I can't wait. I'll buy a house where the weather is nicer.

Houses in Toronto are expensive.  :o

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/17/17 at 1:27 pm

This song makes me want to get better girls!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/17/17 at 1:41 pm

This song makes me want to get better girls!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This song makes me wanna put on my pants before my underwear

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/17/17 at 1:50 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: 2001 on 09/17/17 at 1:52 pm

Houses in Toronto are expensive.  :o

Yeah, our house more than doubled in value since 2008. :o

My parents are thinking of retiring to Niagara-On-The-Lake (north of Niagara Falls). The houses there are still pretty cheap.

BTW, did you vote in the NDP leadership race? I think you said you had membership.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/17 at 1:54 pm

Yeah, our house more than doubled in value since 2008. :o

My parents are thinking of retiring to Niagara-On-The-Lake (north of Niagara Falls). The houses there are still pretty cheap.

BTW, did you vote in the NDP leadership race? I think you said you had membership.
London is just as bad as well.

Written By: 2001 on 09/17/17 at 2:03 pm

London is just as bad as well.

Yeah, big cities around the world are getting very expensive, even though that's where the jobs are.  :-\\

Written By: Slim95 on 09/17/17 at 2:57 pm

No I don't have membership. If I did I would vote for Charlie Angus.

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 3:37 pm

OK, I'm sorry about that.

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 3:38 pm

It does? ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 3:40 pm

LyricBoy doesn't know what he's saying. Don't pay attention to that statement.
What? :o No, no, no. Santa is NOT a "ho". Don't say that. People confuse the slang word "ho" with the non-slang word "hoe" all the time.
He wasn't talking about Danielle but anyways you're old enough to be Danielle Bregoli's father.

But I don't want to be her Father, I would like to be her big brother, someone that would teach her a lesson.

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 3:41 pm

That applies to LyricBoy NOT Howard :-X.

I know the expression photo he posted.

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 3:42 pm

;D

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 3:42 pm

OH GOD!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 3:43 pm

or just toss the radio out the window. ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 3:45 pm

;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/17/17 at 3:46 pm

But I don't want to be her Father, I would like to be her big brother, someone that would teach her a lesson.

What sort of lesson would you teach her, Howard? ???

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/17/17 at 3:49 pm

You're way too old to be her big brother.

Also, what lesson would you teach her? ???

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/17/17 at 3:50 pm

I know the expression photo he posted.

Expression photo? ???

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/17/17 at 3:52 pm

This songs makes me want to STAY ON TOPIC! >:(

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/17/17 at 3:54 pm

I agree! >:(

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 4:36 pm

What sort of lesson would you teach her, Howard? ???

learn how to sing real lyrics.

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 4:36 pm

You're way too old to be her big brother.

Also, what lesson would you teach her? ???

Written By: Howard on 09/17/17 at 4:37 pm

Expression photo? ???

It's a WTH photo.

Written By: prodanny288 on 09/17/17 at 4:42 pm

I'm sick and tired of seeing that b!tch Danielle around  8-P

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/17/17 at 4:45 pm

That's what I thought you meant.

Written By: graciee on 09/17/17 at 4:48 pm

This song makes me want to wash my face with dirt

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/17/17 at 4:49 pm

This song makes me want to wash my face with dirt

;D ;D ;D

Written By: Fearsword on 09/17/17 at 4:51 pm

Hopefully her music doesn't sell well. We don't need people that think they can act stupid and become famous

Written By: Slim95 on 09/17/17 at 5:00 pm

There are so many innuendos in this thread.  :-\\ ;D

Written By: Slim95 on 09/17/17 at 5:01 pm

It's a WTH photo.

Yeah it's a photo of that guy who always says "have a seat".

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/17/17 at 5:10 pm

https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.74198864.0413/flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/17/17 at 5:47 pm

https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.74198864.0413/flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Yeah, that's Chris Hansen.

I have also seen that photo used to indicate that someone has said something that's sounds sexual predator or pedophile in nature.

One particular member on this thread has sounded a bit like a pedophile :-X.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/17/17 at 5:49 pm

I have also seen that photo used to indicative that someone has said something that's sounds sexual predator or pedophile in nature.

.......yeah and he needs to explain himself :-X 8-P

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/17/17 at 5:50 pm

.......yeah and he needs to explain himself :-X 8-P

Absolutely!

Written By: aja675 on 09/18/17 at 1:16 am

Admittedly, that is how I used to feel about Friday. I listened to it partially for the meme, and partially because it was really just a more poorly-sung version of all the cheesy early '10s pop I used to listen to.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/18/17 at 2:50 am

I have also seen that photo used to indicate that someone has said something that's sounds sexual predator or pedophile in nature.

Who is Chris Hansen?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/18/17 at 3:10 am

Who is Chris Hansen?

The man you see in the picture. He's a journalist, BTW.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/18/17 at 3:15 am

The man you see in the picture. He's a journalist, BTW.
I guess that was him in the picture, an American journalist?

Written By: JordanK1982 on 09/18/17 at 4:51 am

Quite the interesting thread we got here... ::)

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/18/17 at 4:54 am

Yup  ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/18/17 at 5:12 am

Sorry we were derailed for a short time, let's get back to the subject at hand.

Written By: Howard on 09/18/17 at 5:13 am

That's what I thought you meant.

and learn to speak in her real voice not from the streets. ::)

Written By: Howard on 09/18/17 at 5:14 am

Hopefully her music doesn't sell well. We don't need people that think they can act stupid and become famous

She was only popular because of her being on Dr.Phil. ::)

Written By: Howard on 09/18/17 at 5:15 am

or "what the hell you talking about" ?

Written By: Howard on 09/18/17 at 5:17 am

He is a journalist who works for Dateline NBC.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/18/17 at 5:30 am

Yes, he used to host a reality show called "To Catch a Predator".  8)

The basic plot to TCAP was that Hansen had a crew of web surfers who lured perverts into paying a visit to the home of somebody who (the prevert) assumed was an underage minor, for nefarious purposes.

The perp would then show up at the home and was greeted by the "minor" who was really just a young-looking investigator. Usually the "minor" would meet the perp in the kitchen, and then excuse themselves for a second, saying something like "make yourself at home, I'll be right back."  ;)

Enter Chris Hansen, who would ask the perp "why did you come to visit her (or him)" and then point to a chair and invitingly say "why don't you take a seat over there". ;D He'd then usually start reading excerpts of the perp's web postings or texts, and ask what the perp meant in them. It was not uncommon for the perp to have brought a "party kit" with him, which included stuff like beer, porno mags, and condooms.  ::)

By this time the jig was up, and Chris would tell the perp that "you can leave at any time, I am not the police".  The perp would then get the heck out of there, only to be tackled out on the front lawn by the cops who were in on the sting.  ;D

One pervert actually got lured to TWO DIFFERENT EPISODES of TCAP.  :o

In another case, which contributed to the cancellation of TCAP, a guy in Texas (Louis Conradt, an assistant district attorney at that) was the target of a TCAP sting. Somehow he got suspicious and did not take the bait, and did not show up at the "sting house". The next day the local SWAT team showed up at his place and broke down his door, and he then shot himself to death. All the while the TCAP cameras were rolling.

The show was soon taken off the air, and Conradt's family sued NBC for $105MM which was settled out of court.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/18/17 at 11:06 am

Yep. We've got teenagers, sex talk, bad music, bad jokes, and a pedophile on this thread :-X ;D :-\\.

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/18/17 at 1:36 pm

Yep. We've got teenagers, sex talk, bad music, bad jokes, and a pedophile on this thread :-X ;D :-\\.

Boi who's jokes you callin' bad? Them jokes is fire 🔥🔥👌

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/18/17 at 1:59 pm

Exhibit A of "bad jokes" ;D ;D :-X.

Written By: 2001 on 09/18/17 at 7:17 pm

Where do you plan on retiring?

Yes, he used to host a reality show called "To Catch a Predator".  8)

The basic plot to TCAP was that Hansen had a crew of web surfers who lured perverts into paying a visit to the home of somebody who (the prevert) assumed was an underage minor, for nefarious purposes.

The perp would then show up at the home and was greeted by the "minor" who was really just a young-looking investigator. Usually the "minor" would meet the perp in the kitchen, and then excuse themselves for a second, saying something like "make yourself at home, I'll be right back."  ;)

Enter Chris Hansen, who would ask the perp "why did you come to visit her (or him)" and then point to a chair and invitingly say "why don't you take a seat over there". ;D He'd then usually start reading excerpts of the perp's web postings or texts, and ask what the perp meant in them. It was not uncommon for the perp to have brought a "party kit" with him, which included stuff like beer, porno mags, and condooms.  ::)

By this time the jig was up, and Chris would tell the perp that "you can leave at any time, I am not the police".  The perp would then get the heck out of there, only to be tackled out on the front lawn by the cops who were in on the sting.  ;D

One pervert actually got lured to TWO DIFFERENT EPISODES of TCAP.  :o

In another case, which contributed to the cancellation of TCAP, a guy in Texas (Louis Conradt, an assistant district attorney at that) was the target of a TCAP sting. Somehow he got suspicious and did not take the bait, and did not show up at the "sting house". The next day the local SWAT team showed up at his place and broke down his door, and he then shot himself to death. All the while the TCAP cameras were rolling.

The show was soon taken off the air, and Conradt's family sued NBC for $105MM which was settled out of court.

He started making new episodes again. It's called "Hansen vs. Predator". It's on YouTube.

VOBgE10sEQE

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/18/17 at 7:26 pm

He started making new episodes again. It's called "Hansen vs. Predator". It's on YouTube.

VOBgE10sEQE

The perp used to work as a package handler.  LMFAO.  ;D

Written By: graciee on 09/19/17 at 5:29 pm

This song makes me want to wear my shirt on my legs and my pants on my top

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/19/17 at 5:30 pm

That should be the new fashion trend XD

Written By: JordanK1982 on 09/19/17 at 5:37 pm

VOBgE10sEQE

RETIRING!? I'm not that old! >:(

On the other hand, I'm glad they brought back this Predator show! It's hilarious! ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/20/17 at 5:13 am

On the other hand, I'm glad they brought back this Predator show! It's hilarious! ;D

Do you what channel it is on and when it broadcasts? ???

Written By: Howard on 09/20/17 at 7:29 am

;D

Written By: JordanK1982 on 09/20/17 at 11:37 pm

No idea, I've just been watching it on YouTube.

Written By: 2001 on 09/21/17 at 10:48 am

Some are on the Crime Watch Daily website, and most are on YouTube. It's a bit of a mess. I think he makes episodes as he catches them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FansHansenvsPredator/comments/5syio7/hansen_vs_predator_all_episodes_megathread/

Written By: Howard on 09/21/17 at 1:53 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUxTFnvwPiI

Check for new replies or respond here...