inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Foo Fighters new album "Concrete and Gold"

Written By: 2001 on 09/17/17 at 2:37 pm

What do you guys think? It's more experimental than their previous stuff. I love La Dee Da and Dirty Water!

Foo Fighters - Run (their lead single)

ifwc5xgI3QM

Subject: Re: Foo Fighters new album "Concrete and Gold"

Written By: Fearsword on 09/17/17 at 4:50 pm

It's listenable at least. I think I would have to give it a few more listens before I establish an informed opinion on it. It's alright so far.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 09/17/17 at 4:59 pm

It has received a lot of promotion here in Australia. The Foo Fighters were interviewed by 60 Minutes last night and there has been a commercial on TV advertising the album. On the day of it's release, one of the music channels on Pay-TV played non-stop Foo Fighters songs, including their newest singles.

Written By: graciee on 09/17/17 at 5:20 pm

I have listened to it. I do not know if it is something I would listen to many times.

Written By: 2001 on 09/18/17 at 3:25 pm

It's listenable at least. I think I would have to give it a few more listens before I establish an informed opinion on it. It's alright so far.

That sucks that you didn't like it.  :-\\

It has received a lot of promotion here in Australia. The Foo Fighters were interviewed by 60 Minutes last night and there has been a commercial on TV advertising the album. On the day of it's release, one of the music channels on Pay-TV played non-stop Foo Fighters songs, including their newest singles.

That's a good sign; hopefully it does well. :D Have you got a chance to listen to it?

I have listened to it. I do not know if it is something I would listen to many times.

I broke the replay button on La Dee Da.  :-[ ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...