inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Will this era the Donald Trump's era end up being an in between era?

Written By: Charmed17 on 10/04/17 at 8:05 pm

Will this era end up being an era between the 10s and 20s or  is it this just an 10s extension era because this era feels slight different from 2012-2016.

Subject: Re: Will this era the Donald Trump's era end up being an in between era?

Written By: Escondudo on 10/04/17 at 9:59 pm

I think 2017 will be seen as a bizarre Trump Era in which the country didn't have a president. I believe that he will be impeached by the end of the year, limiting any long term influence (damage). Once things are settled in 2018, we will be back to normal times, but in a new era.

Subject: Re: Will this era the Donald Trump's era end up being an in between era?

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/04/17 at 10:07 pm

I think 2017 will be seen as a bizarre Trump Era in which the country didn't have a president. I believe that he will be impeached by the end of the year, limiting any long term influence (damage). Once things are settled in 2018, we will be back to normal times, but in a new era.
I really hope he gets impeached whether he's invincible or not. Trump is an embarrassment of everything and is the biggest crybaby the world has ever known.

Written By: LooseBolt on 10/05/17 at 6:18 am

Lordy, I hope so. I hope the country can collectively look back on this time as one big mistake.

Check for new replies or respond here...