inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Harvey Weinstein, the harassment allegations, is going to trial

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/06/17 at 8:27 am

Leading Hollywood figures have reacted to the New York Times' article on sexual harassment allegations made against film producer Harvey Weinstein. The article reported he had reached at least eight settlements with women. Girls creator Lena Dunham thanked one of its writers "for pushing past flimsy but firm veil of secrecy". Weinstein has disputed the newspaper report that claimed he harassed female employees over nearly three decades and is taking legal action.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41522956

Subject: Re: Hollywood reacts to Harvey Weinstein abuse claims

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/06/17 at 8:34 am

I’ve read some of the stories. Harvey sounds like he’s one really horny dude.  :o

Subject: Re: Hollywood reacts to Harvey Weinstein abuse claims

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/06/17 at 8:43 am

I’ve read some of the stories. Harvey sounds like he’s one really horny dude.  :o
With other news aspects on this subject, it is all coming out now?

Subject: Re: Harvey Weinstein sacked after sexual harassment claims

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/09/17 at 12:57 am

Harvey Weinstein, the film producer accused of sexually harassing female employees for nearly three decades, has been fired by the board of his company. The Weinstein Company directors said that "in light of new information about misconduct", they had terminated Mr Weinstein's employment "effective immediately". The statement was issued on Sunday by Robert Weinstein, Lance Maerov, Richard Koenigsberg and Tarak Ben Ammar. Mr Weinstein had been informed.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/09/17 at 5:24 pm

Mr Weinstein had been informed.

It is considered customary to inform somebody when they have been fired.

Written By: nally on 10/09/17 at 5:26 pm

Harvey Weinstein, the film producer accused of sexually harassing female employees for nearly three decades, has been fired by the board of his company. The Weinstein Company directors said that "in light of new information about misconduct", they had terminated Mr Weinstein's employment "effective immediately". The statement was issued on Sunday by Robert Weinstein, Lance Maerov, Richard Koenigsberg and Tarak Ben Ammar. Mr Weinstein had been informed.

I just heard about this on the news this morning. ::) What a weirdo (for lack of better word).

Subject: Re: Harvey Weinstein abuse claims and now sacked from his own company

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/10/17 at 7:56 am

It is considered customary to inform somebody when they have been fired.
Hollywood is now calling this "The Silence of the Luvvies"

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/10/17 at 11:13 am

I read one account where it was alleged that Harv asked a young up-and-comer to watch him, uh, pleasure himself.  8-P  :o

There's an image that would be hard to unsee.  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/10/17 at 11:15 am

I read one account where it was alleged that Harv asked a young up-and-comer to watch him, uh, pleasure himself.  8-P  :o

In one sense, I do not wish to know...

Written By: TheKid99 on 10/10/17 at 11:41 am

Hmmmm....

From CNN
The deafening silence of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama on Harvey Weinstein
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/harvey-weinstein-obama-clinton/index.html

Written By: Howard on 10/10/17 at 2:13 pm

man, that's disgusting! :P

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/10/17 at 4:39 pm

Hmmmm....

From CNN
The deafening silence of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama on Harvey Weinstein
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/harvey-weinstein-obama-clinton/index.html

Well I do not see why they need to come out and comment. There are celebrities now standing in line to denounce Harvey now tha it is fashionable. The people who are now saying what a louse he is didn't have the 'nads to speak up before. And so they helped him to perpetuate his nastiness.

Besides... if Hillary could put up with her husband's nonstop shenanigans in the sack, who would expect her to bat an eye at Harvey's partying ways?  :P

Written By: TheKid99 on 10/10/17 at 8:39 pm

Well I do not see why they need to come out and comment. There are celebrities now standing in line to denounce Harvey now tha it is fashionable. The people who are now saying what a louse he is didn't have the 'nads to speak up before. And so they helped him to perpetuate his nastiness.

Besides... if Hillary could put up with her husband's nonstop shenanigans in the sack, who would expect her to bat an eye at Harvey's partying ways?  :P

Lol :P

Its only because Harvey Weinstein was very interconnected with Clinton and Obama, ESPECIALLY Clinton and until today they had not even made a statement about it!!!!!

Clinton remains mum on giving back Weinstiens massive donations to her campaign and foundation.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/11/17 at 12:42 am

Do we now stop watching his movies?

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/11/17 at 4:49 am

Do we now stop watching his movies?

Indeed. His movies are to be shunned and his Oscar awards should be canceled.

And the Weinstein Company should be renamed, although I think somebody is already working on that deal.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/11/17 at 5:07 am

Indeed. His movies are to be shunned and his Oscar awards should be canceled.

And the Weinstein Company should be renamed, although I think somebody is already working on that deal.
It will be difficult for me to personally shunned his films, Many are my favourites, and many I still need to see. I better watch them before they are withdrawn.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/11/17 at 5:19 am

Judging by the account of his wife is now filing for a divorce, this is turning into a serious case?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/11/17 at 9:05 am

BAFTA Suspends Harvey Weinstein

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/harvey-weinstein-bafta-1202586879/

Harvey Weinstein’s BAFTA membership has been suspended “effective immediately,” the organization announced Wednesday morning. “In light of recent very serious allegations, BAFTA has informed Harvey Weinstein that his membership has been suspended, effective immediately,” BAFTA said in a statement. “Whilst BAFTA has previously been a beneficiary of Mr Weinstein’s support for its charitable work, it considers the reported alleged behaviour completely unacceptable and incompatible with BAFTA’s values. This has led to Mr Weinstein’s suspension, and it will be followed by a formal process as laid out in BAFTA’s constitution.” It goes on: “We hope this announcement sends a clear message that such behaviour has absolutely no place in our industry. BAFTA will continue to work with the film, games and television industries to improve access to rewarding and fulfilling careers in safe, professional working environments.”

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/11/17 at 5:00 pm

This whole situation exposes the absolute hypocrisy of the Hollywood crowd. Harvey's nasty ways apparently were an open secret with these folks but they all kept their mouths shut because they wanted to keep the party going.

Now the town is a complete rat ship with people coming out with their holier-than-thou proclamations.

Mind you I have no sympathy for Harv whatsoever. He got awaywith his nastiness due to his own evil, but aided and abetted by the corrupt people who surrounded him and looked the other way.  >:(

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/11/17 at 9:41 pm

This whole situation exposes the absolute hypocrisy of the Hollywood crowd. Harvey's nasty ways apparently were an open secret with these folks but they all kept their mouths shut because they wanted to keep the party going.

Now the town is a complete rat ship with people coming out with their holier-than-thou proclamations.

Mind you I have no sympathy for Harv whatsoever. He got awaywith his nastiness due to his own evil, but aided and abetted by the corrupt people who surrounded him and looked the other way.  >:(
Over the years, Hollywood has been the same, it has been reported Bette Davies refused such an offer of a casting couch.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/12/17 at 5:00 am

Over the years, Hollywood has been the same, it has been reported Bette Davies refused such an offer of a casting couch.

I have a couch in my office, but I do not use it for casting.

Written By: Howard on 10/12/17 at 5:26 am

I have a couch in my office, but I do not use it for casting.

I'd rather not know. ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/12/17 at 5:45 am

We are all in the same boat.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/12/17 at 11:10 am

We are all in the same boat.

It’s a sweet setup. I have a fridge in there too.

Written By: TheKid99 on 10/12/17 at 1:12 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/12/anthony-bourdain-blasts-hillary-clinton-s-shameful-interview-regarding-harvey-weinstein.html

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/12/17 at 3:04 pm

US and UK police have launched investigations into sexual assault allegations against the film producer Harvey Weinstein. The New York Police Department is looking into an allegation dating from 2004 and is reviewing whether there are any additional complaints. London's Met Police has received an allegation of sexual assault in the London area in the 1980s.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41597159

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/13/17 at 4:54 am

Over the last few days, it seems the list of filmstars involved is growing.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/597C/production/_98280922_montage_getty.gif

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/13/17 at 5:22 am

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/597C/production/_98280922_montage_getty.gif

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Brady_Bunch.jpg

http://www.trend-chaser.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/12/night-hollywood-squares.jpg

brC_jK6stBs

JA7CKvoKEmE

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/13/17 at 5:24 am

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Brady_Bunch.jpg

http://www.trend-chaser.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/12/night-hollywood-squares.jpg

brC_jK6stBs

JA7CKvoKEmE
This is a serous subject here!

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/13/17 at 6:11 am

This is a serous subject here!
The scandal deluging Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein has deepened after US actress Rose McGowan publicly accused him of raping her. In a series of tweets, McGowan also accused Amazon Studio chief Roy Price of having ignored her when she made the allegation earlier. Amazon has put Price - himself accused on Thursday of sexually harassing a female producer - on leave of absence. Weinstein denies any sexual assaults. There was no comment from Price.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41606140

Written By: Howard on 10/13/17 at 7:15 am

You kind of wonder who's next? ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/13/17 at 7:20 am

You kind of wonder who's next? ::)
One name rumoured is Nicole Kidman...

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/14/17 at 7:28 am

One name rumoured is Nicole Kidman...

I could see that.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/15/17 at 5:09 am

The Motion Picture Academy and BAFTA have, in the past few days, kicked out Harvey, out of disgust for the accusations leveled against him.

Meanwhile, Roman Polanski, who actually plead guilty to anally violating a 13 year old, continues to polish the trophies these two fine organizations have bestowed upon him.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/15/17 at 5:24 am

The Motion Picture Academy and BAFTA have, in the past few days, kicked out Harvey, out of disgust for the accusations leveled against him.

Meanwhile, Roman Polanski, who actually plead guilty to anally violating a 13 year old, continues to polish the trophies these two fine organizations have bestowed upon him.

Roman Polanski has already served time in prison for the offence, where HW has not as yet.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/15/17 at 6:28 am

Two more women have accused Harvey Weinstein of raping them as the top Hollywood producer finds himself increasingly shunned by his peers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41626563

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/15/17 at 10:21 am

Roman Polanski has already served time in prison for the offence, where HW has not as yet.

Actually Polanski is an international fugitive from justice. He was sent to a prison psych ward for a psychiatric evaluation, pending final sentencing. He then skipped town before he could be sentenced.

Polanski, like Weinstein, was well known for his womanizing ways, but Hollywood looks the other way because they like his movies.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/15/17 at 2:41 pm

TMZ is now reporting that France will be revoking Weinstein's Légion d'Honneur award.  :o

_-Mnp6VAmEc

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/16/17 at 3:02 am

James Corden has been criticised for a series of jokes he made about Harvey Weinstein.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/41629424/james-corden-criticised-for-harvey-weinstein-joke-at-charity-fundraiser

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/16/17 at 3:04 am

Just announced on the news, another (anonymous) actress has come forward with claims against HW.

Written By: Howard on 10/16/17 at 5:26 am

Just announced on the news, another (anonymous) actress has come forward with claims against HW.

I think I know who she is.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/16/17 at 5:27 am

Is it just a matter of time that he is accused of giving somebody an STD? ???  :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/19/17 at 2:40 am

One thing we do have to remember here, is that HW is still under investigation and has not been charged.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/19/17 at 9:34 pm

One thing we do have to remember here, is that HW is still under investigation and has not been charged.

But he has been tried and convicted in the Court of the Internet.

He shall be sentenced to be the subject of countless memes.

https://i.imgflip.com/1xg3qz.jpg

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/24/17 at 6:06 pm

New revelations have come out today from yet another accuser.

The details are so disgusting 8-P that I cannot post a detailed description here, as they likely would constitute a violation of InThe00s terms of service.  :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/25/17 at 3:05 am

New revelations have come out today from yet another accuser.

The details are so disgusting 8-P that I cannot post a detailed description here, as they likely would constitute a violation of InThe00s terms of service.  :o
I am waiting for the court preceding to begin...

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/25/17 at 5:14 am

I am waiting for the court preceding to begin...

Reports have it that they are having a hard time assembling 12 persons to serve as jurors, who are not already accusing Harvey of misbehavior.  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/25/17 at 5:22 am

Reports have it that they are having a hard time assembling 12 persons to serve as jurors, who are not already accusing Harvey of misbehavior.  ;D
Yes, it will be hard, for the jury should be people who have technically not heard of him, and completely unaware of the news about him.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/25/17 at 5:33 am

Yes, it will be hard, for the jury should be people who have technically not heard of him, and completely unaware of the news about him.

Indeed. And given the most recent accusations against Harv, any legal proceeding against him is going to be a bloody mess.  :-X

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/25/17 at 6:05 am

Indeed. And given the most recent accusations against Harv, any legal proceeding against him is going to be a bloody mess.  :-X
No wonder he is hiding in rehab?

Written By: Howard on 10/25/17 at 2:15 pm

No wonder he is hiding in rehab?

Man, this is almost as worse as The Bill Cosby case. ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/27/17 at 7:51 am

Harvey Weinstein is taking legal action against his former company in an attempt to access personal files and emails. The film producer claims The Weinstein Company has denied his lawyer's request for documents he will use to defend himself against allegations.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41774701

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/30/17 at 5:33 pm

Looks like Kevin Spacey is the latest casualty in the recent torrent of molestation or near-molestation late-reports.

Apparently back in the 80's he unsuccessfully attempted to, uh, "party" with some other dude who has now fingered him.

Spacey has issued an apology (albeit claiming that he does not remember the incident) and also has taken this situation as the perfect opportunity to publically "come out" as homosexual.

The form and manner of his "coming out" have predictably gone over like doody in a punch bowl in the homosexual community, with any number of celebs coming out to diss him.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/31/17 at 9:39 am

UK police investigating Harvey Weinstein are now looking at sexual assault allegations from seven women. Officers are investigating separate incidents alleged to have taken place between the 1980s and 2015 in London and outside of the UK. The Hollywood film producer has "unequivocally denied" any allegations of non-consensual sex. No arrests have been made over any of the allegations at this stage, the Metropolitan Police said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41814548

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/31/17 at 11:21 am

Looks like Kevin Spacey is the latest casualty in the recent torrent of molestation or near-molestation late-reports.

Apparently back in the 80's he unsuccessfully attempted to, uh, "party" with some other dude who has now fingered him.

Spacey has issued an apology (albeit claiming that he does not remember the incident) and also has taken this situation as the perfect opportunity to publically "come out" as homosexual.

The form and manner of his "coming out" have predictably gone over like doody in a punch bowl in the homosexual community, with any number of celebs coming out to diss him.
Kevin Spacey has been dropped as the recipient of a special Emmy award he was due to receive next month. The International TV Academy said in a statement that it was withdrawing the International Emmy Founders Award "in light of recent events".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41816238

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/31/17 at 2:05 pm

The Netflix series House of Cards has announced it will suspend production following sexual assault allegations against actor Kevin Spacey.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41824948

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/31/17 at 2:33 pm

The Netflix series House of Cards has announced it will suspend production following sexual assault allegations against actor Kevin Spacey.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41824948

Pretty soon, all of Hollywood will be shut down.  :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/31/17 at 2:35 pm

Pretty soon, all of Hollywood will be shut down.  :o
That what I was thinking, also when do we stop watching Kevin Spacey films?

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/31/17 at 3:13 pm

Now

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/31/17 at 3:40 pm

Now
Can I watch a few incognito?

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/31/17 at 5:43 pm

Can I watch a few incognito?

No

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/01/17 at 5:23 am

The Beverly Hills Police Department has announced an official investigation is underway regarding Harv. Director James Toback is also being checked out.

When I was starting out in business I worked at a manufacturing plant that was a real Sodom and Gomorrah. Place had a history of bosses partying with the help, including the founder who dumped his wife to marry his secretary who was also married, and 40 years younger than him. My new boss gave me some sage advice that I have followed all these years... "LyricBoy, don't dip your pen in the company ink and you'll do fine." 

Harvey should have followed that rule.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/17 at 5:30 am

No
OK

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/17 at 7:28 am

Over the last few hours more have come forward with more allegations against Kevin Spacey...

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/17 at 1:50 pm

Six women have accused Hollywood filmmaker Brett Ratner of sexual harassment or misconduct. The women, including The Newsroom actress Olivia Munn, made the allegations in the Los Angeles Times. Ratner's lawyer "categorically" denied all of the accusations on his behalf in response to the article.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41832713

I am changing the title to this topic to cover the flood of allegations in Hollywood.

Subject: Re: Harvey Weinstein and other harassment allegations

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/17 at 2:19 pm

The problem is growing.

In the UK, a former parliamentary intern has told the BBC that he was sexually assaulted by a former MP in 2012. James Greenhalgh, who didn't know the MP, said he felt violated. He said when he tried to report the assault a couple of months later, he was told by the MP's party that he couldn't make a complaint anonymously so did not proceed. The party concerned said it took "any allegation of this nature extremely seriously". Mr Greenhalgh told the BBC he was approached outside one of the bars in the House of Commons by the man who put his arm around him and then went on to assault him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41829721

Written By: Howard on 11/01/17 at 2:44 pm

What was the last film he made?

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/17 at 2:46 pm

Set to be released (?) in 2018, a film called "Gone", in which he plays Gore Vidal.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/17 at 2:49 pm

Do you recall he was in "Pay It Forward"?

Written By: #Infinity on 11/01/17 at 3:22 pm

Over the last few hours more have come forward with more allegations against Kevin Spacey...

Hard to believe anything could strip even more dignity from one of the most successful actors in modern Hollywood than signing on to Nine Lives, and so quickly, as well. I agree, too, that the way he allowed himself out of the closet is absolutely atrocious.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/17 at 3:25 pm

Hard to believe anything could strip even more dignity from one of the most successful actors in modern Hollywood than signing on to Nine Lives, and so quickly, as well. I agree, too, that the way he allowed himself out of the closet is absolutely atrocious.
He announced it, for me, the wrong way, his statement should had been done in two separate parts.

Written By: Howard on 11/01/17 at 3:36 pm

Do you recall he was in "Pay It Forward"?

Oh yes that I can recall.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/17 at 3:36 pm

The problem is growing.

In the UK, a former parliamentary intern has told the BBC that he was sexually assaulted by a former MP in 2012. James Greenhalgh, who didn't know the MP, said he felt violated. He said when he tried to report the assault a couple of months later, he was told by the MP's party that he couldn't make a complaint anonymously so did not proceed. The party concerned said it took "any allegation of this nature extremely seriously". Mr Greenhalgh told the BBC he was approached outside one of the bars in the House of Commons by the man who put his arm around him and then went on to assault him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41829721
Defence Secretary Sir Michael Fallon has resigned, saying his behaviour may have "fallen short" of the standards expected by the UK military.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41838682

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/02/17 at 6:51 am

Kevin Spacey has said he is seeking treatment after facing allegations of sexual misconduct from a string of men. A representative for the actor said he "is taking the time necessary to seek evaluation and treatment". They did not give any information about what kind of treatment he wants.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41843955

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/02/17 at 1:45 pm

No
Admittedly, I just started watching a movie, and unbeknown to me, KS is in it. I'm still watching it, on the account he has not been tried in court yet.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/02/17 at 11:38 pm

Defence Secretary Sir Michael Fallon has resigned, saying his behaviour may have "fallen short" of the standards expected by the UK military.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41838682
Yet another MP has resigned on similar grounds, I'll get his name later.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/03/17 at 12:43 am

Yet another MP has resigned on similar grounds, I'll get his name later.
Labour has suspended Luton North MP Kelvin Hopkins after it was alleged he sexually harassed a party activist.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 11/03/17 at 1:18 am

It's just like Jian Gomeshi.  It's not just a coincidence that all of these women are accusing him of sexual misconduct.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/03/17 at 5:07 am

Kevin Spacey accusers are now coming out of the woodwork. Seems he is accused of being a real perv who has a thing for young men and boys.  :o

Kevin apparently has signed up for rehab, so soon he will be better and can get back to his routine (of acting).

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/03/17 at 5:12 am

Kevin Spacey accusers are now coming out of the woodwork. Seems he is accused of being a real perv who has a thing for young men and boys.  :o

Kevin apparently has signed up for rehab, so soon he will be better and can get back to his routine (of acting).
A return to acting will depend on offers received?

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/03/17 at 5:16 am

A return to acting will depend on offers received?

He could start his own production company. Who knows, he could become the next Harvey Weinstein.

Oh, wait a second...

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/03/17 at 6:18 am

He could start his own production company. Who knows, he could become the next Harvey Weinstein.

Oh, wait a second...
I was going to say yes, but now it is no...

Written By: Howard on 11/03/17 at 7:15 am

I never knew he was gay.  ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/03/17 at 10:51 am

I never knew he was gay.  ???

Well he is now out and proud.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/03/17 at 10:55 am

Kevin is now under investigation by the prestigious Scotland Yard. An actor alleges that he woke up one day a few years ago to Spacey “performing a sex act on him”. There were no specifics given.

One can only imagine.  8-P

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/03/17 at 10:59 am

Throw ‘em all in Shawshank !!!!

And I’m not talking about some one bunk Hilton. Cast them down with the general population!!!!’

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/03/17 at 11:02 am

Kevin is now under investigation by the prestigious Scotland Yard. An actor alleges that he woke up one day a few years ago to Spacey “performing a sex act on him”. There were no specifics given.

In one sense, i do not wish to know, and if consent was not given, it is rape!

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/03/17 at 11:05 am

Throw ‘em all in Shawshank !!!!

Would Devil's Island be better for them?

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/03/17 at 12:04 pm

Three words to sum up a latest BBC Report on this:

No arrest yet.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 11/03/17 at 12:18 pm

Someone accused Dustin Hoffman of sexual harassment.  A woman who was a 17 year old intern said that he made inappropriate comments about her and that she was really uncomfortable with the whole thing.

Dustin Hoffman apologized for making her feel "uncomfortable."

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/03/17 at 1:57 pm

Labour has suspended Luton North MP Kelvin Hopkins after it was alleged he sexually harassed a party activist.
Suspended Labour MP Kelvin Hopkins has said he "absolutely and categorically" denies allegations of sexual harassment from a party activist. Ava Etemadzadeh, 27, earlier told the BBC she had been left feeling "very powerless and isolated" after Mr Hopkins was promoted - the year after she complained about his behaviour.

Written By: Howard on 11/03/17 at 2:16 pm

Well he is now out and proud.

He sure does look straight.

Written By: Howard on 11/03/17 at 2:17 pm

But isn't he married? ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/03/17 at 3:49 pm

I don't think so. But back in his prime he was dating Helen Hunt and Jennifer Jason Leigh at the same time. Guy had game.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/03/17 at 3:55 pm

Look at the aspect of this, Rock Hudson was married to?

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/03/17 at 4:03 pm

I thought I read that Rock was secretly married to Jim Nabors, wasn't he? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/03/17 at 4:07 pm

He was openly married to American secretary and interior decorator Phyllis Gates, divorced after 3 years.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/03/17 at 4:20 pm

He was openly married to American secretary and interior decorator Phyllis Gates, divorced after 3 years.

Well yeah there was her too.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/03/17 at 4:48 pm

This is news to me.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/03/17 at 4:49 pm

Suspended Labour MP Kelvin Hopkins has said he "absolutely and categorically" denies allegations of sexual harassment from a party activist. Ava Etemadzadeh, 27, earlier told the BBC she had been left feeling "very powerless and isolated" after Mr Hopkins was promoted - the year after she complained about his behaviour.
Another UK MP...

Tory MP Charlie Elphicke has been suspended by the party after "serious allegations" referred to the police, the Conservatives Party has said.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/03/17 at 5:15 pm

Dolly Parton's longtime publicist, Kirt Webster, is the latest person exposed in the molestation wars.

He is accused of giving people back stage access to a Dolly in exchange for oral sex.

Dolly has now fired Mr. Webster.

Written By: Howard on 11/04/17 at 7:27 am

Phyllis Gates who he was married to in The 1950's.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/04/17 at 4:42 pm

Just saw that Netflix has cut absolutely all ties with Kevin Spacey. They are gonna kill him off the "House of Cards" plot line, and there was some other film project they had going with a Spacey that is now cancelled.

Looks like things are getting serious.

Written By: Howard on 11/04/17 at 5:05 pm

Just saw that Netflix has cut absolutely all ties with Kevin Spacey. They are gonna kill him off the "House of Cards" plot line, and there was some other film project they had going with a Spacey that is now cancelled.

Looks like things are getting serious.

Man, he has nothing left. :o

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/05/17 at 3:11 am

Steven Seagal has now joined the molestation accusee club. An actress is alleging that he was pressuring her to “audition alone” for a role in the flick The Fire Down Below.

Sounds like maybe ol’ Steve had a fire down below... :o

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/05/17 at 3:14 am

On the Kevin Spacey beat:  the actor son of Richard Dreyfus is alleging that some time ago, Spacey was fondling his thigh and then grabbed his, uh, nether regions.  8-P

Apparently Richard was in the same room at the time but did not see the action taking place.

Written By: Howard on 11/05/17 at 7:08 am

Steven Seagal has now joined the molestation accusee club. An actress is alleging that he was pressuring her to “audition alone” for a role in the flick The Fire Down Below.

You kind of wonder who will be next? ::)

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 11/05/17 at 3:13 pm

Groan! ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/05/17 at 3:38 pm

Maybe we should stop watching Hollywood movies because, if these scandals are all true and proof of anything, it's full of rapists who don't deserve a penny. Let's watch Bollywood movies instead.

Bollywood? From what I've read, India is big on rape too.

Written By: Howard on 11/06/17 at 5:16 am

Maybe we should stop watching Hollywood movies because, if these scandals are all true and proof of anything, it's full of rapists who don't deserve a penny. Let's watch Bollywood movies instead.

That won't help, people are still going to watch Hollywood movies.

Written By: Howard on 11/06/17 at 5:17 am

I was merely thinking of something than rhymed with Hollywood. :P

Dollywood?

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/06/17 at 5:21 am

Dollywood?
There is no escape!

She (Dolly Parton) has parted with her longtime publicist Kirt Webster he been accused of sexual assault and harassment by former employees and a former client.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/06/17 at 5:34 am

I wonder who the first woman will be who's accused of these sorts of shenanigans? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/06/17 at 5:35 am

I wonder who the first woman will be who's accused of these sorts of shenanigans? ???
The UK Press are wondering that question to, cause it can happen?

Written By: Howard on 11/06/17 at 5:44 am

There is no escape!

She (Dolly Parton) has parted with her longtime publicist Kirt Webster he been accused of sexual assault and harassment by former employees and a former client.

really? WOW! :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/06/17 at 5:56 am

really? WOW! :o
Oh yes!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/03/dolly-parton-fires-longtime-publicist-kirt-webster-am-hoping-that-accusations-are-not-true.html

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/06/17 at 10:19 am

The UK Press are wondering that question to, cause it can happen?

Oh it is absolutely happening. Just a matter of time before somebody steps out and exposes it.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/06/17 at 10:21 am

Oh it is absolutely happening. Just a matter of time before somebody steps out and exposes it.
That's right, just a mater of time. It does happen in normal life (normal people, as is non-celebrities).

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/06/17 at 5:34 pm

That's right, just a mater of time. It does happen in normal life (normal people, as is non-celebrities).

And thus it was so...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5053683/Ali-Michael-slammed-disgusting-Finn-Wolfhard-joke.html

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/06/17 at 11:04 pm

Sony Pictures on Monday withdrew a movie starring Kevin Spacey from a Los Angeles film festival following sexual misconduct allegations against the actor, but said it was going ahead with a planned US movie theatre release in December. "All the Money in the World," about the 1973 kidnapping of teenager John Paul Getty III, features Spacey as his grandfather, the late U.S. oil billionaire Jean Paul Getty. The film was due to have a red carpet world premiere at the American Film Institute's (AFI) annual festival in Los Angeles on Nov 16. "Given the current allegations surrounding one of its actors and out of respect for those impacted, it would be inappropriate to celebrate at a gala at this difficult time. Accordingly, the film will be withdrawn," Sony's TriStar Pictures unit said in an emailed statement.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/07/17 at 9:05 am

An ex-Welsh Labour minister who faced a party investigation into allegations about his personal conduct has taken his own life, it is understood. Carl Sargeant, 49, lost his ministerial job as cabinet secretary for communities and children last Friday. He was suspended from Labour after the first minister learned of a number of alleged incidents involving women.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-41904161

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/08/17 at 3:21 am

Legendary Gossip Girl actor, Ed Westwick, is now accused of rape.

http://people.com/tv/ed-westwick-being-investigated-lapd-sexual-assault-allegation/

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/08/17 at 5:19 am

The BBC has said it is dealing with a "spike" in complaints of sexual harassment. The deputy director general told MPs there had been a recent increase in the number of cases after the BBC encouraged staff to come forward. Anne Bulford said the corporation is currently investigating 25 individuals for alleged sexual harassment. Last year only three cases were investigated, with just one case in each of the two years before that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41907512

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/08/17 at 12:29 pm

An ex-Welsh Labour minister who faced a party investigation into allegations about his personal conduct has taken his own life, it is understood. Carl Sargeant, 49, lost his ministerial job as cabinet secretary for communities and children last Friday. He was suspended from Labour after the first minister learned of a number of alleged incidents involving women.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-41904161
He took his own life not knowing what exactly what he had been accused of.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/08/17 at 12:30 pm

More allegations on Kevin Spacey

Written By: Howard on 11/08/17 at 2:24 pm

Man, this is not good at all. ::)

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 11/08/17 at 2:29 pm

Man, this is not good at all. ::)

This keeps getting worse and worse.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/08/17 at 3:17 pm

This keeps getting worse and worse.
Each day, has increasing allegations, I wonder if there will be anyone left to make films in the future.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/08/17 at 5:18 pm

Well it was only a matter of time before Charlie Sheen's name would come up.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/corey-haim-charlie-sheen-sexual-assault-146293

A source is claiming that Sheen anally assaulted the late Corey Haim back in 1986 when Corey was only 13 years old. If this is true then it is only a matter of time before somebody else pops up and Sheen faces criminal charges.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/08/17 at 6:08 pm

Sounds like he's up Crap Creek now.

Without a paddle.

Written By: nally on 11/08/17 at 6:21 pm

Wow. :o

Sounds like he's up Crap Creek now.

Without a paddle.

That's about right... :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/09/17 at 2:17 am

Kevin Spacey cut out of film and replaced by Christopher Plummer

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2017/nov/09/kevin-spacey-cut-out-of-film-and-replaced-by-christopher-plummer

Kevin Spacey is being cut out of Ridley Scott’s forthcoming film about oil magnate J Paul Getty and replaced by Christopher Plummer little more than a month before its release.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/09/17 at 5:17 am

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2017/nov/09/kevin-spacey-cut-out-of-film-and-replaced-by-christopher-plummer

Kevin Spacey is being cut out of Ridley Scott’s forthcoming film about oil magnate J Paul Getty and replaced by Christopher Plummer little more than a month before its release.

Let's hope that they properly vetted Mr. Plummer, so they don't have to shoot this film a third time.

Written By: Howard on 11/09/17 at 5:18 am

Each day, has increasing allegations, I wonder if there will be anyone left to make films in the future.

I sure hope so Phil.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/09/17 at 7:27 am

Let's hope that they properly vetted Mr. Plummer, so they don't have to shoot this film a third time.
Mr Christopher Plummer's film career goes back many years, so many years to cover?

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/09/17 at 5:30 pm

Today's revelation is that actor/comedian Louis C. K. is accused of sexual shenanigans.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html

Apparently several actresses are accusing him of, uh, how should I put this euphemistically, "taking the dog out for a walk" in their presence. Appears that Louis was not the Master of His Domain.

By the way I never heard of this guy. Anybody here know what Louis C. K. is famous for? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/09/17 at 5:45 pm

Today's revelation is that actor/comedian Louis C. K. is accused of sexual shenanigans.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html

Apparently several actresses are accusing him of, uh, how should I put this euphemistically, "taking the dog out for a walk" in their presence. Appears that Louis was not the Master of His Domain.

By the way I never heard of this guy. Anybody here know what Louis C. K. is famous for? ???
I do not know, am I allowed to Google Search his name?

...he has been in The Invention of Lying (2009), American Hustle, Blue Jasmine (both 2013), and Trumbo (2015). He began his career writing for several comedy shows in the 1990s and early 2000s for comedians, including David Letterman, Conan O'Brien, Dana Carvey, and Chris Rock.

Is it worth bring up a case against Roscoe Arbuckle?

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/09/17 at 5:54 pm

Is it worth bring up a case against Roscoe Arbuckle?

Too late for Fatty, he's dead.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/09/17 at 5:56 pm

I'm surprised nobody has come out with a complaint against Ric Flair.

I mean, if a dude partied with 10,000 women over the years, you'd think at least some of them would have an axe to grind.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/10/17 at 3:38 am

Another name for the list!

Steven Seagal accused of harassment by Arrested Development actor Portia De Rossi

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/09/steven-seagal-accused-of-harassment-by-portia-de-rossi

Written By: Howard on 11/10/17 at 7:00 am

He's a comedian.

Written By: Howard on 11/10/17 at 7:02 am

I'm surprised nobody has come out with a complaint against Ric Flair.

I mean, if a dude partied with 10,000 women over the years, you'd think at least some of them would have an axe to grind.

Why would women complain about him, I'm sure they all loved Space Mountain.  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/10/17 at 7:02 am

He's a comedian.
It says comedian in the reply you answered.

Written By: KatanaChick on 11/10/17 at 7:27 am

They were discussing this on the radio this morning! Who'll be outed next as a pervert?

Written By: Howard on 11/10/17 at 7:40 am

They were discussing this on the radio this morning! Who'll be outed next as a pervert?

I really don't know!

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/10/17 at 7:47 am

Add Filmmaker Tony Montana to the long line of Kevin Spacey accusers.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/filmmaker-accuses-kevin-spacey-groping-him-bar-2003-043804404--abc-news-topstories.html

Montana accuses Spacey of groping him.  :o

Maybe Kevin just wanted to “say hello to his little friend”? ???

https://www.highdefdigest.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/scarface-contest.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/10/17 at 10:54 am

The release of US comedian Louis CK's new movie has been scrapped after five women levelled sexual misconduct allegations against him. I Love You Daddy was due to have been released in the US on 17 November. But it was dropped after four accusers told the New York Times he masturbated during interactions with them and a fifth said he had asked to do so. He wrote, directed and acted in I Love You Daddy, a comedy about an ageing film director, played by John Malkovich, who has a reputation for getting embroiled with young women.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/10/17 at 1:29 pm

The release of US comedian Louis CK's new movie has been scrapped after five women levelled sexual misconduct allegations against him. I Love You Daddy was due to have been released in the US on 17 November. But it was dropped after four accusers told the New York Times he masturbated during interactions with them and a fifth said he had asked to do so. He wrote, directed and acted in I Love You Daddy, a comedy about an ageing film director, played by John Malkovich, who has a reputation for getting embroiled with young women.

Mr. C. K. Just came out with a press release, admitting to all of the nastiness.  8-P

Dude really needs to get a hobby.

Written By: Howard on 11/10/17 at 2:10 pm

Add Filmmaker Tony Montana to the long line of Kevin Spacey accusers.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/filmmaker-accuses-kevin-spacey-groping-him-bar-2003-043804404--abc-news-topstories.html

Montana accuses Spacey of groping him.  :o

Maybe Kevin just wanted to “say hello to his little friend”? ???

https://www.highdefdigest.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/scarface-contest.jpg

Wow, he actually groped Al Pacino? :o

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/10/17 at 3:28 pm

Wow, he actually groped Al Pacino? :o

No, just some dude named Tony Montana.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 11/10/17 at 3:49 pm

Kevin Spacey will never work in Hollywood again.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/10/17 at 4:51 pm

Well he can always do porn.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/10/17 at 5:28 pm

He may not simply work in the film industry at all.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/11/17 at 12:42 am

...and now in sport!

US goalkeeper Hope Solo has accused former Fifa president Sepp Blatter of sexual harassment. The World Cup winner, 36, says the incident happened at the 2013 Ballon d'Or awards, before she went on stage to present an award. In an interview with Portugal newspaper Expresso, Solo - who has 202 caps - said: "I had Sepp Blatter grab my ass." Blatter, 81, denied the incident took place, with his spokesman telling BBC Sport: "This allegation is ridiculous."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41950198

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/11/17 at 1:58 am

Add Richard Dreyfuss to the roll call of The Accused.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/richard-dreyfuss-latest-hollywood-accused-004947487.html

Written By: Zelek3 on 11/11/17 at 2:58 am

At this point, everyone in Hollywood is going to be blacklisted.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/11/17 at 5:48 am

I doubt that they've even scratched the surface.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/11/17 at 8:21 am

Star Trek's George Takei is next up to bat.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/10/actor-george-takei-accused-sexual-assault-by-former-actor-model.html

The alleged incident is alleged to have occurred in 1981. And while the story does not say it in so many words, it would appear that there is an allegation of the use of rufies.  8-P

http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/entertainment/2017/11/10/actor-george-takei-accused-sexual-assault-by-former-actor-model/_jcr_content/par/featured_image/media-0.img.jpg/931/524/1510370583252.jpg?ve=1&tl=1&text=big-top-image

Written By: Howard on 11/11/17 at 2:51 pm

Is it the same guy who portrayed his character? ???

Written By: Howard on 11/11/17 at 2:51 pm

He may not simply work in the film industry at all.

He might as well just stay home and collect paychecks. ::)

Written By: Howard on 11/11/17 at 2:52 pm

no one is safe.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/11/17 at 2:54 pm

He might as well just stay home and collect paychecks. ::)
He may have forfeited his paychecks?

How much will it cost to re-shoot his latest film with Christopher Plummer? Someone wil have to pay for it, and I think it shall be he.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/11/17 at 4:03 pm

Is it the same guy who portrayed his character? ???

No. Al Pacino played the role of Tony Montana in "Scarface".

The Tony Montana that I mentioned in my post is just some dude who is accused of nastiness.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/11/17 at 4:04 pm

He may have forfeited his paychecks?

How much will it cost to re-shoot his latest film with Christopher Plummer? Someone wil have to pay for it, and I think it shall be he.

Depends on the fine print of the contract. 

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/11/17 at 4:13 pm

Depends on the fine print of the contract. 
That will be something she will never know, but one thing is for sure the film when release is receiving lots of free publicity.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/11/17 at 4:22 pm

What I do not understand in all of this "male stars molesting other males" story is the inaction of the victims.

Mind you, I am not blaming them. But where I come from it does not matter WHO would grab your junk... your boss, a coworker, or even the President of the United States. Touch another guy's junk and prepare to be kicked square in the nards. And that is just for starters.  That's the code where I grew up.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/11/17 at 11:25 pm

Louis CK is a famous stand-up comic who also had a semi-autobiographical dark comedy show called Louie on the FX Network. I was actually a fan of his until the recent allegations (which he just admitted are true) came out.

Here is a clip from his show from 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPb8YqyYijg

:o :( :P ::) :-[ :\'( 8-P

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/12/17 at 7:56 am

Too bad for him, there are no jobs out there where he could be paid to perform his favorite pass time.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 11/12/17 at 2:54 pm

So if a woman actress molested another actress would that mean that one of them would be a lesbian?  ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/12/17 at 3:00 pm

So if a woman actress molested another actress would that mean that one of them would be a lesbian?  ???
No, she does not have to be.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/12/17 at 4:52 pm

Well the attacker could possibly be lesbianistic.  Or maybe bisexual or omnisexual.

One thing for sure, the attacker would be a creep.

Written By: 80sfan on 11/12/17 at 9:59 pm

Harvey Weinstein isn't ugly, he's just overweight. But what he did was wrong, very, very, wrong.  :-X  :-X  :-X

Written By: 2001 on 11/12/17 at 10:15 pm

Louis CK is a famous stand-up comic who also had a semi-autobiographical dark comedy show called Louie on the FX Network. I was actually a fan of his until the recent allegations (which he just admitted are true) came out.

Here is a clip from his show from 2011.

:o :( :P ::) :-[ :\'( 8-P

I watched a couple of his skits. He was really funny.

It's a shame that so many talented people have to be perverts. Learn some self-control!  >:(

I'm enjoying LyricBoy's innunendo in this thread, though. ;D

Written By: JordanK1982 on 11/13/17 at 12:02 am

I'm thankful for the fact that while Mr. Worldwide engages in many sexual encounters with tons of different women, it's always consensual and two sided. A ladies man like him doesn't need to resort to things like spanking his monkey in front of unwilling women. 8)

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/13/17 at 5:22 am

I'm thankful for the fact that while Mr. Worldwide engages in many sexual encounters with tons of different women, it's always consensual and two sided. A ladies man like him doesn't need to resort to things like spanking his monkey.

Well occasionally with Mr. 305 it can be 3-sided.  ;)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wqT1lekJQ_Q/hqdefault.jpg

http://blogs.dailynews.com/music/files/2016/07/jennypeters040-1024x687.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/13/17 at 11:50 am

Can it reach any higher position?

A woman has said she was 16 when former US President George HW Bush groped her buttocks as she took a photo with him and her mother.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41974116

Written By: Howard on 11/13/17 at 2:35 pm

Well occasionally with Mr. 305 it can be 3-sided.  ;)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wqT1lekJQ_Q/hqdefault.jpg

http://blogs.dailynews.com/music/files/2016/07/jennypeters040-1024x687.jpg

Well, you don't hear him saying "some woman touched me inappropriately so I'm gonna sue"!  ::)

Written By: Howard on 11/13/17 at 2:37 pm

You can also add Rebel Wilson to the list too:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/rebel-wilson-says-she-has-been-sexually-harassed-by-a-male-star-1057366

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/13/17 at 2:38 pm

You can also add Rebel Wilson to the list too:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/rebel-wilson-says-she-has-been-sexually-harassed-by-a-male-star-1057366
But who was involved has not been revealed yet.

Written By: Howard on 11/13/17 at 3:33 pm

But who was involved has not been revealed yet.

I got to read further.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/13/17 at 3:51 pm

I got to read further.
I am waiting on aspects on the news of all this.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/13/17 at 6:30 pm

Can it reach any higher position?

http://theladiesfinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Pope_Francis_South_Korea_2014_1.png

http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/americanbuddhist/files/2015/11/Dalai-lama-2012-by-Christopher-Michel.jpg

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/13/17 at 8:19 pm

Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks

Written By: 80sfan on 11/13/17 at 8:46 pm

Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks Please not Tom Hanks

Oh no!  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/13/17 at 9:03 pm

I watched a couple of his skits. He was really funny.

It's a shame that so many talented people have to be perverts. Learn some self-control!  >:(

I guess it's true what they say: Never meet your heroes.  :-\\

I'm enjoying LyricBoy's innunendo in this thread, though. ;D

This is completely off topic, but I remember seeing a clip from an old Dean Martin Celebrity Roast from the 1970's where Foster Brooks (a sadly forgotten comic genius) told Johnny Carson that he once saw him ask Marcello Mastrioanni if "innuendo" was the Italian version of Preparation H.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 11/14/17 at 5:20 am

I am waiting on aspects on the news of all this.

"a male star in a position of power"

This is what the article stated but this person could be anyone.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/14/17 at 5:21 am

"a male star in a position of power"

This is what the article stated but this person could be anyone.
Still waiting

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/14/17 at 6:06 am

A British TV producer has said she was groped by a government official during a visit to 10 Downing Street. Daisy Goodwin, who created the ITV series Victoria, told the Radio Times the man put his hand on her breast after a meeting to discuss a proposed TV show when David Cameron was PM. Ms Goodwin said she was "cross" at the time, but did not report the incident.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41976749

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/14/17 at 5:52 pm

This is completely off topic, but I remember seeing a clip from an old Dean Martin Celebrity Roast from the 1970's where Foster Brooks (a sadly forgotten comic genius) told Johnny Carson that he once saw him ask Marcello Mastrioanni if "innuendo" was the Italian version of Preparation H.  ;D

Speaking of Prep-H, shortly after recording artist Johnny Cash passed away in 2003, the makers of Preparation-H planned to use Cash's song "Ring of Fire" as a sales jingle.

Cash's estate was not too happy about it, and nixed the proposal.  ;D

Written By: JordanK1982 on 11/16/17 at 12:03 am

http://theladiesfinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Pope_Francis_South_Korea_2014_1.png

http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/americanbuddhist/files/2015/11/Dalai-lama-2012-by-Christopher-Michel.jpg

You forgot this...

https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/images/og-pitbull-6049.jpg

8)

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/16/17 at 6:59 pm

Sylvester Stallone is now in on this game.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5081605/Sylvester-Stallone-accused-forcing-teen-threesome.html

He stands accused of forcing a 16 year old to perform acts so disgusting that decorum and InThe00s rules prohibit posting them. Sly has denied the accusation.

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/36/590x/Sylvester-Stallone-as-Rocky-777213.jpg

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/16/17 at 7:09 pm

Add Al Franken to the list. He stands accused of groping a radio host as she slept, and there is photographic evidence to back up her story.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/16/us/politics/al-franken-sexual-harassment-groping-forcible-kissing.html

The Democrats are now turning on him like an egg salad sandwich sitting out in the sun.  ;D

https://liveforlivemusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Screen-Shot-2017-05-24-at-12.03.56-PM.png

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/17/17 at 5:45 am

Jeffrey Tambor is now getting piled on. New allegations yesterday. Amazon productions is adding this to its growing list of investigations about... nearly everybody.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/transparent-star-alleges-jeffrey-tambor-sexually-harassed-her-got-physical-1059306

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/7d/c8/057dc83cfb64c4a70b06812d34d56694.gif

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/18/17 at 4:10 am

Ryan Seacrest.

http://people.com/tv/ryan-seacrest-denies-misconduct-allegations-former-stylist/

Maybe this signals opportunity for Dunk to come back? ???

https://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/WK-BC994_COVER__DV_20120829153525.jpg

Written By: Howard on 11/18/17 at 7:28 am

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/UNITY+Los+Angeles+Premiere+Screening+Q+py2mWsClpexx.jpg

Now you can add porn legend Ron Jeremy to the list of sexual assaults. I mean c'mon, porn legend Ron Jeremy, the guy who was known at the time as "Hedgehog" back in the late 70's-early 80's has had sex with dozens of women in the porn industry, accused of this?  ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/18/17 at 10:58 am

Now you can add porn legend Ron Jeremy to the list of sexual assaults. I mean c'mon, porn legend Ron Jeremy, the guy who was known at the time as "Hedgehog" back in the late 70's-early 80's has had sex with dozens of women in the porn industry, accused of this?  ::)

Wow this is really getting crazy. Even The Hedgehog, inventor of the Ron Jeremy Grip, is not immune. I wonder if they will pull his production "The Houston 620" off the shelves now? ???

Written By: Howard on 11/18/17 at 5:27 pm

Wow this is really getting crazy. Even The Hedgehog, inventor of the Ron Jeremy Grip, is not immune. I wonder if they will pull his production "The Houston 620" off the shelves now? ???

even porn actors aren't even safe.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/19/17 at 4:32 pm

It's official... Jeffrey Tambor is a casualty.  He has been booted off his Amazon network show, "Transparent".

http://deadline.com/2017/11/jeffrey-tambor-leaving-transparent-sexual-harassment-allegations-amazon-jill-soloway-1202211711/

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/20/17 at 9:20 am

No denying that men, especially powerful men, can be e sexual predators, but so can women.  I once had a very attractive student say that she wound do "anything, ANYTHING" for an  A.  I  asked her if she would study.  How many actresses have slept their way into roles?  Just asking

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/20/17 at 2:05 pm

Just saw a news story where another allegation about Al Franken is coming out.

The accuser says that at a photo op, Al grabbed a big hand full of her butt cheek.

The alleged incident is alleged to have happened allegedly in 2010, after Al was allegedly in the US Senate.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/politics/al-franken-inappropriate-touch-2010/index.html

Things not looking good for Al...

Subject: A Rose by Any Other Name...

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/20/17 at 5:41 pm

Veteran newscaster Charlie Rose has been suspended by both CBS and PBS in the latest chapter of PervGate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/eight-women-say-charlie-rose-sexually-harassed-them--with-nudity-groping-and-lewd-calls/2017/11/20/9b168de8-caec-11e7-8321-481fd63f174d_story.html?utm_term=.20ecbb254f85

Allegedly 8 women have come forward to allege that the 75-year-old Mr. Rose allegedly "made unwanted sexual advances toward them, including lewd phone calls, walking around naked in their presence, or groping their breasts, buttocks or genital areas."  8-P. The allegations range from the 1990's up to 2011.  :o

http://www.trbimg.com/img-589cba2a/turbine/la-fi-ct-charlie-rose-surgery-20170208

Written By: Howard on 11/21/17 at 3:42 pm

Just saw a news story where another allegation about Al Franken is coming out.

The accuser says that at a photo op, Al grabbed a big hand full of her butt cheek.

The alleged incident is alleged to have happened allegedly in 2010, after Al was allegedly in the US Senate.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/politics/al-franken-inappropriate-touch-2010/index.html

Things not looking good for Al...

It was actually a handful of her breasts.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/21/17 at 5:08 pm

It was actually a handful of her breasts.

That was the original incident. In the most recent one it was a big ol' hand full of butt cheek.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/21/17 at 5:08 pm

CBS has now fired Charlie Rose. Those guys did not wait long to kick him to the curb.

Just read another news story. PBS whacked him, too.  :o

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/22/17 at 6:21 pm

Next in the batting lineup is Texas congressman Joe Barton.

Apparently a photo of Mr. Barton's 'nards was posted to twitter.

Barton admits that the junk is indeed his, and that he had sent it to one of many women with whom he was partying before he divorced his then-wife.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 11/23/17 at 12:09 am

Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys has also been accused of sexual assault on an ex-member of the girl group Dream.  WTF? Nick Carter and "rape" in the same sentence? SAY IT AIN'T SO NICK!?

3fO5CWWtMZI

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/23/17 at 4:49 am

More Al Franken action. Two more women. One alleges that in ‘08 he grabbed her butt cheek and asked if she’d like to go to the bathroom 🚽 with him.  :o

Things not looking good for Al. I wonder if he can get his old SNL job back? ???

Written By: Howard on 11/23/17 at 5:15 am

Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys has also been accused of sexual assault on an ex-member of the girl group Dream.  WTF? Nick Carter and "rape" in the same sentence? SAY IT AIN'T SO NICK!?

3fO5CWWtMZI

Wasn't he the one who was gay? ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/23/17 at 6:07 am

Nah, that's his brother Aaron.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/23/17 at 6:10 am

Long serving congressman John Conyers is accused now of being a cad.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/john-conyers-vehemently-denies-sexual-harassment-allegations/story?id=51298445

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150721175608-conyers-john-head-shot-exlarge-169.jpeg

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/23/17 at 6:12 am

More Al Franken action. Two more women. One alleges that in ‘08 he grabbed her butt cheek and asked if she’d like to go to the bathroom 🚽 with him.  :o

Things not looking good for Al. I wonder if he can get his old SNL job back? ???

CBS reports that Franken states that "I cannot remember that encounter".

What I think that really means is "I've done this so many times I cannot keep track of all of them."  ::)

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/23/17 at 9:24 am

Speaking of Al Franken:

When our allies are accused of harassment
Commentary

Rutland Herald | November 23, 2017
Michelle GOLBERG

Last Thursday, after a photograph emerged of Sen. Al Franken either groping or pretending to grope a sleeping woman, Leeann Tweeden, with whom he’d been traveling on a 2006 USO tour, I wrote that he should resign. Almost as soon as it was published I started having second thoughts. I spent all weekend feeling guilty that I’d called for the sacrifice of an otherwise decent man to make a political point.

Then I saw the news that a woman named Lindsay Menz accused Franken of grabbing her butt while they posed for a photo at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010, when he was a senator, and I read Franken’s lame non-denial: “I feel badly that Ms. Menz came away from our interaction feeling disrespected.”

Yet I am still not sure I made the right call. My thinking last week, when the first accusation emerged was: cauterize the wound. It doesn’t matter that Franken’s transgression wasn’t on the same level as the abuses that the Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore or Donald Trump have been accused of. That photo — the unconscious woman, the leering grin — is a weight Democrats shouldn’t have to carry, given that they’ve lately been insisting that it’s disqualifying for a candidate to grab a woman sexually against her will. It seemed cruel to expect Democratic women to make Jesuitical arguments that the shadows under Franken’s hands meant he wasn’t really touching Tweeden’s chest. Especially since, with a Democratic governor in Minnesota, the party would maintain control of Franken’s seat.

But even as I made the case for resignation, I was relieved that it seemed as if Franken might stick around, because I adore him as a public figure. It’s easy to condemn morally worthless men like Trump; it’s much harder to figure out what should happen to men who make valuable political and cultural contributions, and whose alleged misdeeds fall far short of criminal. Learning about all the seemingly good guys who do shameful things is what makes this moment, with its frenzied pace of revelations, so painful and confounding.

Personally, I’m torn by competing impulses. I want to see sexual harassment finally taken seriously but fear participating in a sex panic. My instinct is often to defend men I like, but I don’t want to be an enabler or a sucker. I try not to be a hypocrite, while being aware that the right plays on the media’s desire to seem fair-minded, which is part of what led to wildly excessive coverage of Hillary Clinton’s emails during the presidential campaign, among other distortions.

Adding to the confusion is the way so many different behaviors are being lumped together. Weinstein’s sadistic serial predation isn’t comparable to Louis C.K.’s exhibitionism. The groping Franken has been accused of isn’t in the same moral universe as Moore’s alleged sexual abuse of minors. It seems perverse that Franken could be on his way out of the Senate while Moore might be on his way in.

It’s possible that feminists, in trying to hold Democrats to standards that they wish were universal, risk unilateral disarmament. Kate Harding made this case in The Washington Post on Friday, arguing against Franken’s resignation. If Democrats “set this precedent in the interest of demonstrating our party’s solidarity with harassed and abused women, we’re only going to drain the swamp of people who, however flawed, still regularly vote to protect women’s rights and freedoms,” she wrote. And when the next Democratic member of Congress goes down, there might not be a Democratic governor to choose his replacement.

I’m partly persuaded by this line of reasoning, though conservatives mock it as the “one free grope” rule. It’s a strange political fiction that anyone can really separate partisanship from principle. In general, the character of the party that controls the government has a much greater impact on people’s lives than the character of individual representatives. Those who care about women’s rights shouldn’t be expected to prove it by being willing to hand power to people devoted to taking those rights away.

Yet just as there’s a cost for cutting good but imperfect men loose, there’s a cost to defending them from consequences we’d demand if the politics were reversed. It forces feminists to treat our own standards as unrealistic, to undermine our own arguments. Ultimately, however these dilemmas play out, we lose: either the moral high ground or men whom we need, admire and maybe even love.

Michelle Goldberg is a columnist for The New York Times.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/23/17 at 1:49 pm

Speaking of  Al Franken:

When our allies are accused of harassment
Commentary

Rutland Herald | November 23, 2017
Michelle GOLBERGu

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/23/17 at 4:35 pm

Here we go, it all starting now with inappropriateness!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/23/mother-calls-sleeping-beauty-banned-primary-school-promotes/

A mother has asked for Sleep Beauty to be removed from the classes of younger children at her son's primary school as it promotes “inappropriate” sexual behaviour.

Sarah Hall, from Northumberland Park, near Newcastle, raised the issue after her six-year-old  brought home a children's book version of the fairytale.

The mother-of-two said she was concerned about the message that the story, where a prince kisses Sleeping Beauty to wake her from her cursed slumber, sent younger children.

Written By: Foo Bar on 11/23/17 at 10:21 pm

Next in the batting lineup is Texas congressman Joe Barton.

Apparently a photo of Mr. Barton's 'nards was posted to twitter.

Barton admits that the junk is indeed his, and that he had sent it to one of many women with whom he was partying before he divorced his then-wife.

Barton's actually a victim in this.  Kind of a dumbass, but his privacy was violated. 

No double standards here -- if it's wrong for jilted boyfriends to post nudes of their ex-girlfriends (and it is), then it's just as wrong for ex-girlfriends to post nudes of their ex-boyfriends. (The only double standard to which I ascribe is that nobody except maybe his ex-GF wanted to see Barton's jibblies, and geez, Barton, if you're gonna do that sort of thing, at least try to get it from a more flattering angle like that Anthony Weiner guy did.  Not that anybody wanted to see that either, but ... dude...)

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/a7/1c/eda71c2125a3e6deea8086dc42a69d43.jpg

Wait, no, wrong year, wrong speech.

I had sexual relationships with other mature adult women. Each was consensual.

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/11/22/us-rep-joe-barton-deciding-how-respond-after-graphic-photo-circulates-/

What I wanna know, having not been around here for the past few weeks, is why Barton feels has to go so far out of his way to emphasize that his relationships were with mature adult women. 

https://pics.me.me/judge-roy-moore-vs-judge-roy-moore-hey-darlin-im-28984821.png

Or why he has to go out of his way to emphasize the fact that they were consensual.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/314/039/c95.jpg

Again, Barton's the victim in this.  But it's like there's an elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about or something.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/roy-moores-gop-stands-for-grand-old-pedobears

Written By: Emman on 11/23/17 at 10:42 pm

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/a7/1c/eda71c2125a3e6deea8086dc42a69d43.jpg

Neil deGrasse Tyson has been accused of sexual assault too, although the accusation seems to be dubious at this point.

neil degrasse tyson accused of rape

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/24/17 at 7:51 am

Al Franken keeps digging the hole deeper.

Read an article where he came out and "apologized" by saying that perhaps his way of hugging people for photo-ops was too familiar because he is (his words) "a warm person". Call me crazy, but I cannot fathom that anybody would legitimately think that grabbing a big fat hand full of butt cheek is in any way an appropriate way to greet somebody for a photo op (with the exception, of course, of a porno star in a porn-themed sort of venue).

Here's a link to the story: http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/23/politics/al-franken-apology/index.html

He'd be better off saying nothing than offering that style of "apology".

Written By: Howard on 11/24/17 at 3:14 pm

CBS reports that Franken states that "I cannot remember that encounter".

What I think that really means is "I've done this so many times I cannot keep track of all of them."  ::)

of course he can it's in the newspapers. ::)

Written By: Howard on 11/24/17 at 3:16 pm

Here we go, it all starting now with inappropriateness!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/23/mother-calls-sleeping-beauty-banned-primary-school-promotes/

A mother has asked for Sleep Beauty to be removed from the classes of younger children at her son's primary school as it promotes “inappropriate” sexual behaviour.

Sarah Hall, from Northumberland Park, near Newcastle, raised the issue after her six-year-old  brought home a children's book version of the fairytale.

The mother-of-two said she was concerned about the message that the story, where a prince kisses Sleeping Beauty to wake her from her cursed slumber, sent younger children.

It's a god damn fairy tale for fudge sake! ::)

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 11/24/17 at 5:58 pm

No.  He's married and he has a child.

You're thinking about Jonathan Knight from New Kids On The Block.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/24/17 at 8:35 pm

Arizona State University just revoked the Walter Cronkite Award for Excellence in Journalism from Charlie Rose due to the recent revelations of shenanigans. They had originally awarded it to him in 2015.

The University of Kansas likewise yanked a similar award from Mr. Rose.

"Let the name of Charlie Rose be stricken from every book and tablet, stricken from all pylons and obelisks, stricken from every monument of the media. Let the name of Rose be unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of men for all time."

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/27/17 at 9:56 am

First UK civil claim made against film producer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42137046

The first UK civil claim against Harvey Weinstein has been issued in the High Court. A woman, who worked in the film industry and wishes to remain anonymous, is alleging a series of sexual assaults by the film producer. The claim, which was lodged by personal injury lawyer Jill Greenfield on the woman's behalf, is expected to exceed £300,000. Harvey Weinstein denies any allegations of non-consensual sex.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/29/17 at 8:38 am

NBC just gave the heave-hoe to anchor Matt Lauer, for, uh, “partying on the job”.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/29/567145816/nbc-news-fires-matt-lauer-over-inappropriate-sexual-behavior

One of the allegations is of an alleged sexual assault at the Olympics in Rio. Perhaps he asked one of the gymnasts to perform a back flip triple-axle on his pommel horse.  ;D

Never dip your pen in the company ink......

Written By: Howard on 11/29/17 at 1:54 pm

NBC just gave the heave-hoe to anchor Matt Lauer, for, uh, “partying on the job”.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/29/567145816/nbc-news-fires-matt-lauer-over-inappropriate-sexual-behavior

One of the allegations is of an alleged sexual assault at the Olympics in Rio. Perhaps he asked one of the gymnasts to perform a back flip triple-axle on his pommel horse.  ;D

He was one of my favorites on the show.

Written By: nally on 11/29/17 at 1:54 pm

I saw this. :o ::)

Yeah, I thought he was a great host on the Today Show.

Subject: Garrison Keillor Axed

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/29/17 at 5:04 pm

Veteran raconteur Garrison Keillor is the second offering made today.

He just got whacked by Minnesota Public Radio for allegedly "improper behavior". Apparently one of his alleged targets did not want to be his "prairie home companion".  :o

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/11/29/garrison-keillor-fired-alleged-improper-behavior-minnesota-public-radio/905491001/

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/GKpress.jpg/220px-GKpress.jpg

Man, they're dropping like flies.

Written By: nally on 11/30/17 at 1:20 am

I saw this. :o ::)

Yeah, I thought he was a great host on the Today Show.

I heard this evening on the news that LOTS of women have filed complaints against Mr. Lauer. :-\\

Subject: Re: Garrison Keillor Axed

Written By: Howard on 11/30/17 at 7:14 am

Veteran raconteur Garrison Keillor is the second offering made today.

He just got whacked by Minnesota Public Radio for allegedly "improper behavior". Apparently one of his alleged targets did not want to be his "prairie home companion".  :o

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/11/29/garrison-keillor-fired-alleged-improper-behavior-minnesota-public-radio/905491001/

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/GKpress.jpg/220px-GKpress.jpg

Man, they're dropping like flies.

You kind of wonder who will be next? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/30/17 at 9:28 am

Fired US TV news anchor Matt Lauer has said he is "truly sorry" after being accused of sexual misconduct.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42180294

Subject: Re: Garrison Keillor Axed

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/30/17 at 10:00 am

You kind of wonder who will be next? ???

Ask and ye shall receive.

Russell Simmons is out at Def Jam.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/30/media/russell-simmons-sexual-assault-stepping-down-companies/index.html

https://www.radiofacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/wlunewnacexkruhhvz5o.jpg

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/30/17 at 10:01 am

Fired US TV news anchor Matt Lauer has said he is "truly sorry" after being accused of sexual misconduct.

Truly sorry he finally got caught.

Perhaps Vivid Video can start a new porno news show, with Matt at the anchor chair.  :P

Written By: Howard on 11/30/17 at 1:49 pm

sorry, my ass!  ::)

Written By: Howard on 11/30/17 at 1:50 pm

Truly sorry he finally got caught.

Perhaps Vivid Video can start a new porno news show, with Matt at the anchor chair.  :P

I don't think so.

Written By: Howard on 11/30/17 at 1:52 pm

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/vulture/2014/12/23/23-pee-wee-herman.w529.h529.jpg

Pee Wee Herman maybe?

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/01/17 at 5:22 am

Playwright Israel Horowitz, father of Beastie Boy Adam Horowitz, is now one of The Accused.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/beastie-boy-ad-rock-responds-192333136.html

According to the article, Adam believes the accusations to be true. His father did not have “the right to party”.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/01/17 at 5:47 am

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/vulture/2014/12/23/23-pee-wee-herman.w529.h529.jpg

Pee Wee Herman maybe?
Are you speculating here, or have evidence?

Written By: Howard on 12/01/17 at 7:08 am

Are you speculating here, or have evidence?

I'm just speculating, he did in 1991 masturbate in a movie theater.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/01/17 at 7:12 am

Something I do not wish to know.

That does not involve sexual harrassment.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/01/17 at 8:05 am

Matt Lauer's lawyers are try to get NBC to pay him for the remainder of his contract, an amount that would come to $30,000,000.  :o

Not a bad haul.

Written By: KatanaChick on 12/02/17 at 6:51 am

I never liked him, and couldn't put my finger on why. It just doesn't come as a shock to me that he's been outed as a creep. I read something in the paper too that him and a female co-host never had a chemistry, and he had a hand in the network canning her. When she talked about it, he blamed her. So yeah, I'm not sad about him going.

Written By: Howard on 12/02/17 at 7:25 am

I never liked him, and couldn't put my finger on why. It just doesn't come as a shock to me that he's been outed as a creep. I read something in the paper too that him and a female co-host never had a chemistry, and he had a hand in the network canning her. When she talked about it, he blamed her. So yeah, I'm not sad about him going.

Who will replace him?

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/02/17 at 8:55 am

Who will replace him?

Hard to tell. All the obvious choices are already in trouble for the same thing.  ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/02/17 at 11:59 am

Matt Lauer's wife has reportedly left the country with her children, in the wake of the recent allegations about Mr. Lauer's extracurricular activities.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/02/matt-lauers-wife-reportedly-leaves-new-york-home-following-sexual-misconduct-allegations.html

It's getting real, folks...  :-\\

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/02/17 at 11:59 am

Matt Lauer's wife has reportedly left the country with her children, in the wake of the recent allegations about Mr. Lauer's extracurricular activities.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/02/matt-lauers-wife-reportedly-leaves-new-york-home-following-sexual-misconduct-allegations.html

...and serious?

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/02/17 at 12:59 pm

...and serious?

Real serious.

Written By: Howard on 12/02/17 at 2:05 pm

Real serious.

So he's out of a job and lost his wife. :o

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 12/02/17 at 2:08 pm

I never liked him, and couldn't put my finger on why. It just doesn't come as a shock to me that he's been outed as a creep. I read something in the paper too that he and a female co-host never had a chemistry, and he had a hand in the network canning her. When she talked about it, he blamed her. So yeah, I'm not sad about him going.

I stopped watching the Today Show for that exact reason.  People you never suspect are creeps turn out to be so.
When I think about people who are outed as "creeps" I think Retro Rewind host Dave Harris whose wife caught him taking libreties sexually with his stepdaughter.
I always thought that he was creepy.  He used to call me "sweetie" when I hadn't been called that by anybody but my grandmother.  Then he asked me if I wanted to buy a CD that he was working on for Kawasaki disease funding.  I told him that I didn't have any money.
It's always the one person that you least suspect is a pedophile who turns out to be a pedophile.

http://www.wgnsradio.com/man-charged-with-13-counts-of-statutory-rape-by-an-authority-figure-will-head-to-trial-cms-40528

Written By: Howard on 12/02/17 at 2:25 pm

I stopped watching the Today Show for that exact reason.  People you never suspect are creeps turn out to be so.
When I think about people who are outed as "creeps" I think Retro Rewind host Dave Harris whose wife caught him taking libreties sexually with his stepdaughter.
I always thought that he was creepy.  He used to call me "sweetie" when I hadn't been called that by anybody but my grandmother.  Then he asked me if I wanted to buy a CD that he was working on for Kawasaki disease funding.  I told him that I didn't have any money.
It's always the one person that you least suspect is a pedophile who turns out to be a pedophile.

http://www.wgnsradio.com/man-charged-with-13-counts-of-statutory-rape-by-an-authority-figure-will-head-to-trial-cms-40528

It's like I never knew Jared Fogel to be a pedophile.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 12/02/17 at 4:44 pm

It's always the one you least suspect.

Yeah, that's not harassment unless he did it in front of somebody as a form of entertainment.  Being lewd in public isn't the same as sexual harassment.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/02/17 at 4:49 pm

Well he will not be able to do any more pedophiling until 2029. That's the earliest possible date he can get out of the slammer.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 12/02/17 at 5:57 pm

So he's out of a job and lost his wife. :o

And he'll probably never get to be alone with his kids again.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/02/17 at 8:05 pm

There's still the chance of criminal charges too. He could end up on the lifetime sex offender registry.  :o

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 12/02/17 at 8:50 pm

There's still the chance of criminal charges too. He could end up on the lifetime sex offender registry.  :o

That's why I said, "He'll probably never get to be alone with his kids again." Because there are possible criminal charges against him.  Perhaps even a lawsuit against NBC?

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/02/17 at 8:58 pm

That's why I said, "He'll probably never get to be alone with his kids again." Because there are possible criminal charges against him.  Perhaps even a lawsuit against NBC?

His lawyer may be filing a lawsuit against NBC to get the remaining $30MM on his contract paid out.

As to victim lawsuits... NBC will settle them all quietly out of court, because it is very likely that they knew of his nasty ways  8-P all along, and looked the other way. NBC does not want any more bad press.

Written By: KatanaChick on 12/03/17 at 1:29 am

Ha ha ha that serves him right!  ;D

Written By: KatanaChick on 12/03/17 at 1:33 am

You mean he hasn't been charged as a criminal already?  :o

Written By: Howard on 12/03/17 at 7:15 am

Well he will not be able to do any more pedophiling until 2029. That's the earliest possible date he can get out of the slammer.

He has another 12 years.

Written By: Howard on 12/03/17 at 7:15 am

Now what will he do?

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/03/17 at 7:30 am

Now what will he do?

He could join with the other ousted entertainment figures and start a new cable channel. Matt can head up the news department.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/03/17 at 7:51 am

Longtime Metro Symphony conductor James Levine is now under investigation.

It is alleged that in the 1980's he was allegedly abusing a male allegedly under the age of 18.  8-P

He holds honorary doctorates the University of Cincinnati, the New England Conservatory of Music, Northwestern University, the State University of New York, and The Juilliard School, so get ready to hear of these awards being stripped, much like we've seen with Harvey Weinstein and Charlie Rose.

http://blogs.wfmt.com/offmic/files/2016/04/25LEVINE-master1050.jpg

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/03/17 at 12:41 pm

In the continuing sanitization of history, the Minnesota popular radio show "A Prairie Home Companion", has been renamed to "Town Hall".  ::)

Written By: Howard on 12/03/17 at 1:35 pm

It is alleged that in the 1980's he was allegedly abusing a male allegedly under the age of 18.  8-P

He holds honorary doctorates the University of Cincinnati, the New England Conservatory of Music, Northwestern University, the State University of New York, and The Juilliard School, so get ready to hear of these awards being stripped, much like we've seen with Harvey Weinstein and Charlie Rose.

I don't know if you've noticed he looks just like legendary violinist Yitzak Perlman.  :o

Written By: Howard on 12/03/17 at 1:36 pm

He could join with the other ousted entertainment figures and start a new cable channel. Matt can head up the news department.

I wonder what it will be called. ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/03/17 at 1:42 pm

I wonder what it will be called. ::)

How about PervNet?  Has a nice ring to it.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/04/17 at 5:01 am

Two more males have accused Mr. Levine of improprieties when they were teens.  8-P

http://triblive.com/aande/music/13029710-74/met-opera-suspends-ties-to-james-levine-as-a-result-of-sex

Allegations go all the way back to the 1960s.  :o

Written By: Howard on 12/04/17 at 5:27 am

How about PervNet?  Has a nice ring to it.

good choice. ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/05/17 at 9:13 pm

Longtime congressman John Conyers has thrown in the towel, announcing his "retirement" by month's end.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/conyers-wont-seek-reelection-following-harassment-allegations-report-says/2017/12/05/17057ea0-d9bb-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html?utm_term=.94b088410990

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150721175608-conyers-john-head-shot-large-169.jpeg

Al Franken will be next.

http://images.politico.com/global/2014/11/16/141116_al_franken_gty_328.jpg

Written By: Howard on 12/06/17 at 6:15 am

Longtime congressman John Conyers has thrown in the towel, announcing his "retirement" by month's end.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/conyers-wont-seek-reelection-following-harassment-allegations-report-says/2017/12/05/17057ea0-d9bb-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html?utm_term=.94b088410990

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150721175608-conyers-john-head-shot-large-169.jpeg

Al Franken will be next.

Man, there are so many people coming out but I don't know what this year will come down to? :o

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/06/17 at 7:53 pm

Man, there are so many people coming out but I don't know what this year will come down to? :o

Perhaps...  ???  ???  ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/07/17 at 5:18 am

Perhaps...  ???  ???  ;D ;D

::) Really, LB?

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/07/17 at 6:26 am

::) Really, LB?

;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/07/17 at 6:54 pm

Al Franken will be next.

Called that one spot-on.  8)

Written By: 80sfan on 12/07/17 at 8:46 pm

Next, a female praying mantis eating, man eating, death bringing, aggressive, fembot, piercing, female predator.  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

Written By: Howard on 12/08/17 at 7:38 am

Will that mean Al Franken will go back to being a comedian? ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/08/17 at 9:49 am

Will that mean Al Franken will go back to being a comedian? ???

Sure. He and Kevin Spacey can do a "buddy flick".  Harvey Weinstein can run the production. If they film it overseas then maybe Roman Polanski can direct.

This can then set the stage for the comeback of all these guys.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/08/17 at 9:59 am

Superman and X-Men director Bryan Singer joins the masses of those accused of shenanigans.

The latest chapter here is that Singer is accused of forcing himself upon a 17-year-old actor or back in '03.  8-P

http://triblive.com/aande/movies/13048457-74/director-bryan-singer-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-17-year-old-boy

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/08/17 at 1:11 pm

Sure. He and Kevin Spacey can do a "buddy flick".  Harvey Weinstein can run the production. If they film it overseas then maybe Roman Polanski can direct.

..an all male cast for the film?

Written By: Howard on 12/08/17 at 1:44 pm

But what did he accomplish from being a senator?

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/08/17 at 5:01 pm

If that's the case then may as well include James Levine and Bryan Singer too.  ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 12/08/17 at 5:07 pm

Too much sex. Time to watch something more pure!  :(

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/09/17 at 1:50 am

Dustin Hoffman

http://ew.com/movies/2017/12/08/dustin-hoffman-kathryn-rossetter-allegations/

http://filmstarfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Dustin-Hoffman-Quotes.jpg

Written By: KatanaChick on 12/09/17 at 6:37 am

A sausage party!  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/09/17 at 6:52 am

A sausage party!  ;D
::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/10/17 at 3:53 am

If that's the case then may as well include James Levine and Bryan Singer too.  ;D

Looks like something may be in the works.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bryan-singer-open-working-kevin-000335832.html

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/11/17 at 11:42 pm

Steve Edwards and Mário Batali both got whacked yesterday, over sexual harassment allegations.  :o

This is becoming a real bloodbath.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/12/17 at 3:31 am

Now I heard an US Senator is involved, I did not catch his name properly.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/12/17 at 4:36 am

Other than Al Franken? ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/12/17 at 4:38 am

NFL Network analysts an legendary jock Ike Taylor, has been suspended and former employee Donovan McNabb, has been mentioned in a harassment investigation. Three other analysts are also ensnared.  :o

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a1/de/58/a1de58ca25a04eae191e9f4be694f6ac--steelers-stuff-steelers-football.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/McNabb_cropped.jpg/200px-McNabb_cropped.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/12/17 at 5:09 am

Let try some research into this.

Written By: Howard on 12/12/17 at 7:06 am

Steve Edwards and Mário Batali both got whacked yesterday, over sexual harassment allegations.  :o

This is becoming a real bloodbath.

Wow, this is getting outta control! :o

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 12/12/17 at 10:01 am

Other than Al Franken? ???

Yeah.  Alabama Senator Roy Moore.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/12/17 at 10:07 am

Yeah.  Alabama Senator Roy Moore.
Thanks, I think that is the man I head last night on the news.

Written By: bigdsketch on 12/12/17 at 7:23 pm

This is my favorite. Honestly, you could see the trap influence on pop music beginning in 2013. Sure there were songs that used some hip-hop elements before then but it became obvious by late ‘13 (ie: Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse”). I believe there are two things that contributed to that

1) the rise in popularity of the Southern Hip-Hop (trap) sound in music in general
2) Viral trends (ie: Harlem Shake and Vine in general)

That’s my explanation of the trap-ish sound that’s gotten popular over the last few years.

Written By: 2001 on 12/12/17 at 7:26 pm

NFL Network analysts an legendary jock Ike Taylor, has been suspended and former employee Donovan McNabb, has been mentioned in a harassment investigation. Three other analysts are also ensnared.  :o

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a1/de/58/a1de58ca25a04eae191e9f4be694f6ac--steelers-stuff-steelers-football.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/McNabb_cropped.jpg/200px-McNabb_cropped.jpg

Wut... are we sure he wasn't the one who was sexually harassed? :o

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 12/12/17 at 8:52 pm

Thanks, I think that is the man I head last night on the news.

The guy who blames his embattlement on the so-called "gay/lesbian" agenda? Yeah, that's him.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/12/17 at 9:21 pm

The guy who blames his embattlement on the so-called "gay/lesbian" agenda? Yeah, that's him.

He's blaming it on both gays and lesbians? ???

Subject: Harvey Weinstein and other harassment allegations

Written By: Dude111 on 12/12/17 at 11:24 pm

Isnt it amazing??

All these allegations against several people coming out WITHOUT A SHRED OF PROOF...... Sickening how ppl are believing them!! (Scary really -- THEY MAY NOT BE TRUE)

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 12/13/17 at 12:03 am

He's blaming it on both gays and lesbians? ???

Yup.  Now the other guy won and now the clown is asking for a recount.

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/13/17 at 11:07 am

Isnt it amazing??

All these allegations against several people coming out WITHOUT A SHRED OF PROOF...... Sickening how ppl are believing them!! (Scary really -- THEY MAY NOT BE TRUE)

It's hard to find "proof" for things that typically happen in private, but many accused have admitted to what they did, and for the others, they seem believable, at least to me.  That's especially true when it comes to pedophile  Roy Moore and scum bag Donald Trump

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/13/17 at 5:17 pm

It's hard to find "proof" for things that typically happen in private, but many accused have admitted to what they did, and for the others, they seem believable, at least to me.  That's especially true when it comes to pedophile  Roy Moore and scum bag Donald Trump

My father when he was 75 was accused of this sort of thing. The accusation was specific as to what he supposedly did, where, on what date and at what time. The accusation was called in on the same day that it allegedly "occurred". Was at a school bus stop.

Unfortunately for the accusers, that day and time, the local police chief was in his personal car behind my Dad's at that very bus stop. Dad was driving Mom to work, as was the Chief. Chief's wife was a co-worker of my Mom's.

The accusers got themselves into a buttload of trouble over that. If the Chief had not been there, I wonder what the Court of Public Opinion would have said about Dad.

Tuns out the accusers had some sort of beef with my brother and thought they would "get even" doing this.

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/14/17 at 9:49 am

My father when he was 75 was accused of this sort of thing. The accusation was specific as to what he supposedly did, where, on what date and at what time. The accusation was called in on the same day that it allegedly "occurred". Was at a school bus stop.

Unfortunately for the accusers, that day and time, the local police chief was in his personal car behind my Dad's at that very bus stop. Dad was driving Mom to work, as was the Chief. Chief's wife was a co-worker of my Mom's.

The accusers got themselves into a buttload of trouble over that. If the Chief had not been there, I wonder what the Court of Public Opinion would have said about Dad.

Tuns out the accusers had some sort of beef with my brother and thought they would "get even" doing this.

I'm totally aware of the possibility of "vengeance accusations" - at a bus stop - and recognize the danger, so one has to look at each case.  When there is a pattern of accusations it becomes hard to ignore

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/16/17 at 6:00 pm

Latest developments:

Five more accusers have come out alleging sexual improprieties by Dustin Hoffman. They allege that he, uh, "pleasured" himself in front of them when they were teenagers as far back as 1973 and 1980.  :o. Hoffman denies it all.

http://www.post-gazette.com/ae/movies/2017/12/14/Five-more-women-accuse-Dustin-Hoffman-of-sexual-assault-including-performing-a-sex-act-in-front-of-a-teen/stories/201712140249

Also two Democratic candidates for congress have decided to pull out over allegations. One is a man, the other a woman. I forget their names at the moment.  :-[

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/17/17 at 7:03 am

Longtime MFNBC talent Chris Matthews has become ensnared in Pervgate.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/16/nbc-paid-off-producer-who-accused-chris-matthews-harassment-report-says.html

The network paid his accuser a $40,000 settlement back in ‘99. Hardball indeed

Written By: kingofthetemple on 12/17/17 at 8:57 am

Isnt it amazing??

I'm glad you said this cause some of these allegations aren't true you can just tell.

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/17/17 at 10:02 am

Longtime MFNBC talent Chris Matthews has become ensnared in Pervgate.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/16/nbc-paid-off-producer-who-accused-chris-matthews-harassment-report-says.html

The network paid his accuser a $40,000 settlement back in ‘99. Hardball indeed

"REMARKS were inappropriate and juvenile but not a proposition.  This crusade can get out of hand, especially linked with political correctness

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/17/17 at 6:24 pm

"REMARKS were inappropriate and juvenile but not a proposition.  This crusade can get out of hand, especially linked with political correctness

Well is depends upon what sort of jokes he was telling about her to others, I suppose.

At least he is not being accused in whipping it out like so many other guys are.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/17/17 at 7:01 pm

Well is depends upon what sort of jokes he was telling about her to others, I suppose.

At least he is not being accused in whipping it out like so many other guys are.

When a problem comes along, you must whip it.  :o  :o  :o

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/17/17 at 7:02 pm

When a problem comes along, you must whip it.  :o  :o  :o

Whip it good.  :o

Written By: ofkx on 12/18/17 at 7:30 am

Nearly all of the accused came out and admitted. How much more "proof" do all of you need?

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 12/18/17 at 2:33 pm

Nearly all of the accused came out and admitted. How much more "proof" do all of you need?

Yeah,  no kidding.  You have to know that there's more proof than you know about?

Written By: John Titor on 12/18/17 at 3:40 pm

The Today show victim admitted it was Consensual

https://www.today.com/news/former-today-staffer-calls-her-affair-matt-lauer-abuse-power-t120206

“I’m coming forward and saying, yes, this was consensual. It was an abuse of power. I want to put a face and a story to these women’s accusations because I see they’re being doubted,” Addie Collins Zinone said on Megyn Kelly TODAY Monday.

Written By: John Titor on 12/18/17 at 3:42 pm

Written By: 2001 on 12/18/17 at 9:21 pm

I strongly disagree. I work in the tech industry and also double majored in two STEM degrees, both heavily male-dominated, and the chauvinism can easily get way out of hand. The things Donald Trump said in Hollywood Access tape were very tame in comparison to the things I've heard day in day out.

We can't have a proper discussion about women's place in the workforce and their safety without also addressing the way men talk about the women in their day to day conversations. Imagine you're a woman and you hear your colleagues talk about grabbing women by their genitals or describing you or your other female colleagues in incredibly demeaning ways. The workplace and meetings being a glorified bro frat party pushes many women away from working in male-dominated industries like tech.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/18/17 at 10:15 pm

Maybe a written warning at a workplace, if a guy makes extremely inappropriate remarks to a woman, instead of firing him right away. By the third, or fourth time, we can then fire him.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/18/17 at 10:53 pm

Maybe a written warning at a workplace, if a guy makes extremely inappropriate remarks to a woman, instead of firing him right away. By the third, or fourth time, we can then fire him.

What if a woman makes “remarks” about another woman? ???

Written By: 80sfan on 12/18/17 at 10:56 pm

Of course, she'd have to get written up too.  :)  :)  ;D

I'm all for dark humor, but at the workplace and with people who you aren't close to. That might be a bad equation.
Or the person/people might not take it as a joke.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/19/17 at 5:33 am

Reminds me of almost 25 years ago. An employee of mine was fired because he went to a strip club in Detroit and expensed it using a fake restaurant tab receipt. He expensed $100 which I imagine included a lap dance or two.  :P  Turns out there was more than just the shake shack problem.  Once the investigation of his expense reports was started, other irregularities popped up.

Several weeks later one of our drivers executives was huffing over this and finally I confronted him. "What's your problem?" I asked him.

He said "all you guys did was look for any excuse to fire this guy. He didn't take that much money."

I then reminded him that it was not I who fired the former employee as I was away from the plant when all of this went down. But if I had been around, the decision woulda been the same.

I then asked him "what's my limit?"  He looked at me, puzzled. I then said "I just want to know how much money I can steal from the company and falsify receipts before it bothers you, so I can stay under the limit."

Some workplace behaviors require zero tolerance. In the case of my guy, he was a well paid employee who simply wanted to lie so he could hit the strip clubs when he was out of town away from his wife and kids. Our company, as it was, was struggling to stay afloat and he was out stealing our money so he could attend the boobie bars. We had a saying back in those days:

"We can deal with incompetence in a number of ways. Lack of integrity has only one solution." 

Written By: Howard on 12/19/17 at 7:07 am

I don't know if that will work but it might.

Written By: Howard on 12/19/17 at 7:08 am

Like what remarks are you referring to? It would be harassment no matter how you put it.

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/19/17 at 10:20 am

I strongly disagree. I work in the tech industry and also double majored in two STEM degrees, both heavily male-dominated, and the chauvinism can easily get way out of hand. The things Donald Trump said in Hollywood Access tape were very tame in comparison to the things I've heard day in day out.

We can't have a proper discussion about women's place in the workforce and their safety without also addressing the way men talk about the women in their day to day conversations. Imagine you're a woman and you hear your colleagues talk about grabbing women by their genitals or describing you or your other female colleagues in incredibly demeaning ways. The workplace and meetings being a glorified bro frat party pushes many women away from working in male-dominated industries like tech.

I don't disagree with you.  I'm just saying that it could be quite easy for women, in some situations, to make claims in order to "get back" at a guy for whatever.  That's why when especially female students came to my office the door ALWAYS stayed open.  Never the less, one very attractive student once said "Dr Carlos, I'll do anything for  an A, ANYTHING".  I asked her "will you study?". 

I agree that most times the power lies with the man, but not always

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/19/17 at 2:10 pm

Like what remarks are you referring to? It would be harassment no matter how you put it.

Such as “hey, nice rack” as an example.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 12/19/17 at 3:33 pm

Or "that ass is mine!" As another example.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/19/17 at 5:01 pm

Or "that ass is mine!" As another example.

Or Beep! Beep! Beep!  Back that thang up!.  ;D

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 12/19/17 at 7:11 pm

Or Beep! Beep! Beep!  Back that thang up!.  ;D

Okay, I think we get the idea.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/20/17 at 7:13 am

Wouldn't that get her turned on if one woman said that to another woman? ::)

Written By: ofkx on 12/20/17 at 1:02 pm

Still verbal harassment.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/30/17 at 7:58 am

All the additional work on the movie must be done for I just saw the trailer on television with Christopher Plummer name featured.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/30/17 at 8:28 am

All the additional work on the movie must be done for I just saw the trailer on television with Christopher Plummer name featured.

Let's hope that nobody fingers Mr. Plummer or else they'll have to re-do the re-do.  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/30/17 at 8:30 am

Let's hope that nobody fingers Mr. Plummer or else they'll have to re-do the re-do.  ;D
Re-do the Re-do will end in do-do?

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/03/18 at 5:41 am

The latest chapter has now been read in The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

State Fire Commissioner (and former Democratic state senator) Tim Solobay has been accused by his former campaign manager of 'patting her on the backside' a few years ago; the incident was actually formally reported back in 2014. He has either voluntarily resigned or was forced out by the Governor.  :-\\

http://triblive.com/local/allegheny/13135662-74/tim-solobay-resigns-as-pennsylvania-fire-commissioner-over-sex-harassment-allegation

It is unclear as to whether or not Solobay exclaimed "Who's your daddy?" after the slap.  :P

Subject: And now for something completely different

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/06/18 at 6:52 pm

Amongst all the hoopla in the post-Weinstein era comes this saga from the Picksburgh area:

Back last July, the Chief of Police for Leechburg PA, Michael Diebold, blew his arm off in a fireworks display. He was a sympathetic figure, with people raising lots of diñero for him via GoFundMe and whatnot. Adding to the scenario was his brand new wife and baby.

Last month the town of Leechburg was dragging its feet and did not want to reinstate him as chief, even though he had passed all the various fitness tests (with his new prosthetic arm). The public was generally disgusted with the City Council.

Anyway... yesterday the Chief was arrested by state cops in a sex sting. Seems he was allegedly cruising the Net, 'trolling for young 14-year-old underage girls.  8-P

He's now in the slammer on $500,000 straight bond.  :o

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5048e660e4b0bd178ab35a57/t/554f74efe4b032f303e7e37a/1431270639475/

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/07/18 at 7:07 am

Things are cranking up again after the Christmas and New Years break.

ESPN has now permanently terminated the employment of Donovan McNabb and Eric Davis for alleged sexual improprieties in the workplace. Back on December 12th they had allegedly been put on suspension pending an investigation of allegations of alleged improprieties. It has been alleged that McNabb allegedly sent allegedly sexually explicit messages to the plaintiff, whilst Davis allegedly made allegedly lewd remarks to the alleged plaintiff.

http://time.com/5091324/donovan-mcnabb-eric-davis-fired-espn/

Below are McNabb and Davis allegedly pictured together.

https://media.tmz.com/2018/01/05/0105-mcnabb-eric-davis-getty-tmz-7.jpg

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/11/18 at 11:51 am

Now it’s James Franco and multiple accusers.

http://ew.com/movies/2018/01/11/james-franco-sexual-misconduct/

When do the allegations end? ??? ???

Written By: ofkx on 01/11/18 at 3:22 pm

Now it’s James Franco and multiple accusers.

http://ew.com/movies/2018/01/11/james-franco-sexual-misconduct/

When do the allegations end? ??? ???

They end when people stop sexually harassing other people.
But either way didn't James Franco try to hook up with a 17 year old a few years back? I'm not surprised at all at this.

Written By: John Titor on 01/11/18 at 4:09 pm

They end when people stop sexually harassing other people.
But either way didn't James Franco try to hook up with a 17 year old a few years back? I'm not surprised at all at this.

that was for a movie it was staged

Written By: ofkx on 01/11/18 at 5:32 pm

that was for a movie it was staged

http://gawker.com/james-franco-tried-to-hook-up-with-a-17-year-old-on-ins-1557491436

Written By: John Titor on 01/11/18 at 6:22 pm

http://gawker.com/james-franco-tried-to-hook-up-with-a-17-year-old-on-ins-1557491436

it was staged for the movie

the girl came out later and it was filmed (that link you shared was before the girl came out)

Subject: Re: Kevin Spacey: Scotland Yard investigates third sexual assault allegation

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/18/18 at 8:10 am

Kevin Spacey: Scotland Yard investigates third sexual assault allegation

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42730952

Police are investigating a new allegation of sexual assault against Kevin Spacey. Scotland Yard received the claim on 13 December. It alleges that a man was assaulted by the Oscar-winning actor in Westminster, London, in 2005. The police force did not name Spacey but said the alleged perpetrator is the same person who was the subject of two earlier complaints. Those are alleged to have taken place in Lambeth in 2005 and 2008.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 01/18/18 at 7:07 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/entertainment/dylan-farrow-woody-allen-interview/index.html

Dylan Farrow is now accusing Woody Allen of sexual abuse.  Of course, Allen is a sexual deviant anyways being married to his adopted daughter Suni. 8-P ::) 8-P ::) 8-P ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/18/18 at 10:11 pm

It is all never ending, will there ever be an end to all this?

Written By: 2001 on 01/18/18 at 10:22 pm

Probably never. Hollywood is infested with entitled men who can't keep it in their pants. I just hope it becomes less common.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/18/18 at 10:24 pm

Probably never. Hollywood is infested with entitled men who can't keep it in their pants. I just hope it becomes less common.
Just clear out those involved and start afresh...? No that will not work.

Written By: 80sfan on 01/18/18 at 10:29 pm

No. More. Sex.

All buy celibacy pants!  :D  :D  :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/18/18 at 11:01 pm

French former actor Brigitte Bardot has joined Catherine Deneuve in expressing distaste for women in the film industry who complain of sexual harassment, saying “in the vast majority of cases” it is “hypocritical, ridiculous and uninteresting”. In an interview with Paris Match, Bardot said: “Many actresses flirt with producers to get a role. Then when they tell the story afterwards, they say they have been harassed … in actual fact, rather than benefit them, it only harms them.” Saying that she had never been a victim of sexual harassment, Bardot added: “I thought it was nice to be told that I was beautiful or that I had a pretty little ass. This kind of compliment is nice.”

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/jan/18/brigitte-bardot-metoo-sexual-harassment-protestors-hypocritical-and-ridiculous

Written By: Howard on 01/19/18 at 7:07 am

The question is who hasn't been accused?

Written By: Howard on 01/19/18 at 7:08 am

No. More. Sex.

All buy celibacy pants!  :D  :D  :D

or just don't have sex at all.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/19/18 at 7:11 am

The question is who hasn't been accused?
That is the major question here?

Written By: Don Carlos on 01/19/18 at 10:07 am

French former actor Brigitte Bardot has joined Catherine Deneuve in expressing distaste for women in the film industry who complain of sexual harassment, saying “in the vast majority of cases” it is “hypocritical, ridiculous and uninteresting”. In an interview with Paris Match, Bardot said: “Many actresses flirt with producers to get a role. Then when they tell the story afterwards, they say they have been harassed … in actual fact, rather than benefit them, it only harms them.” Saying that she had never been a victim of sexual harassment, Bardot added: “I thought it was nice to be told that I was beautiful or that I had a pretty little ass. This kind of compliment is nice.”

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/jan/18/brigitte-bardot-metoo-sexual-harassment-protestors-hypocritical-and-ridiculous

Having read the article it appears that she is also a fascist

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/19/18 at 11:30 am

Having read the article it appears that she is also a fascist

Nevertheless, I think I would still party with Brigitte.  :P

Written By: Howard on 01/19/18 at 1:46 pm

I would've partied with her back then but now? NO!

Written By: Don Carlos on 01/20/18 at 9:59 am

I agree with Howard, she looks awful

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/20/18 at 11:31 am

I would've partied with her back then but now? NO!

I agree with Howard, she looks awful

You guys are too superficial.  ::)

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 01/20/18 at 2:35 pm

She looks like a ragdoll.

Written By: 80sfan on 01/20/18 at 2:51 pm

or just don't have sex at all.

Okay!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/20/18 at 5:26 pm

Doesn't she reside in Paris, France? ???

Written By: 2001 on 01/21/18 at 7:53 pm

She's stupid as f*ck and that's all that needs to be said ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/22/18 at 1:34 am

kJY83Ehuq1Y

Written By: 90s Guy on 01/22/18 at 2:52 am

Let's be balanced and also say there's just as many vindictive women out there as there are entitled men.

Let's say I'm a casting director. You're a woman and I turn you down for a part for whatever reason. You're not happy with my decision and you can easily say I raped/harassed/assaulted you, offer no tangible proof, just a well-told story, and my career is over. Or maybe let's say I made a comment you didn't like 20 years ago, or you simply don't like me as a person? Easy way to be rid of me - say I did this and I'm done for regardless of any burden of proof or if it's true or not. An allegation is virtually the same as guilt now.

Written By: Don Carlos on 01/22/18 at 10:01 am

Let's be balanced and also say there's just as many vindictive women out there as there are entitled men.

Let's say I'm a casting director. You're a woman and I turn you down for a part for whatever reason. You're not happy with my decision and you can easily say I raped/harassed/assaulted you, offer no tangible proof, just a well-told story, and my career is over. Or maybe let's say I made a comment you didn't like 20 years ago, or you simply don't like me as a person? Easy way to be rid of me - say I did this and I'm done for regardless of any burden of proof or if it's true or not. An allegation is virtually the same as guilt now.

Actually, both "The Kidd" and I made a similar point a few pages back.  I'm not distressed that women are more believed now-a-days, but there should be some standard of evidance

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/24/18 at 7:04 am

In the same vein as in sexual harassment recent news:

Undercover reporter: Hostesses 'groped at men-only event'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-42799595/undercover-reporter-hostesses-groped-at-men-only-event

Financial Times reporter Madison Marriage went undercover at The Presidents Club Charity Dinner to investigate allegations of sexual misconduct. She told BBC Newsnight's Evan Davis that she was one of 130 women hired as hostesses at the men-only event and that she had been warned the men "might be annoying". She described being "groped several times". The organisers told Newsnight they are investigating the allegations.

Written By: 2001 on 01/24/18 at 10:03 pm

Looks like Ontario (Canada) got its own Roy Moore  8-P

Ontario Conservative Leader Patrick Brown denies sexual misconduct allegations

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/patrick-brown-denies-sexual-misconduct-allegations-from-two-women-1.3774686
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-pc-leader-patrick-brown-urgent-conference-1.4502883

Ontario Progressive Conservative Leader Patrick Brown denied allegations of sexual misconduct at an unexpected news conference at the provincial legislature on Wednesday night.

Moments after the news conference, Brown's campaign manager, chief of staff and deputy manager resigned.

The story just broke. The allegations are the he met an underage girl who was a friend of a mutual friend and got her drunk, took her to his house and unzipped his pants and asked for oral sex. Another is an 18/19 year old campaign staffer who he at various times tried to take advantage of. The latter is particularly damning since he left a huge paper trail of creepy emails, text messages and Twitter messages.

Subject: Charles Not In Charge of His Hormones

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/28/18 at 11:25 am

Charles in Charge star Scott Baio stands accused by fellow performer Nicole Eggert (later of Boobwatch Baywatch fame) of having molested her from the age of 14 until 17.  She goes on to say that she and Scott, uh, *sealed the deal* when she was 17.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/actress-nicole-eggert-claims-scott-baio-molested-her-as-a-minor-1079116

Apparently she did not want Charles in charge of her nights or her days.  :-X

For his part, Baio has challenged Eggert to file a police report, or it didn't happen.

Subject: Re: Charles Not In Charge of His Hormones

Written By: Howard on 01/28/18 at 3:04 pm

Charles in Charge star Scott Baio stands accused by fellow performer Nicole Eggert (later of Boobwatch Baywatch fame) of having molested her from the age of 14 until 17.  She goes on to say that she and Scott, uh, *sealed the deal* when she was 17.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/actress-nicole-eggert-claims-scott-baio-molested-her-as-a-minor-1079116

Apparently she did not want Charles in charge of her nights or her days.  :-X

For his part, Baio has challenged Eggert to file a police report, or it didn't happen.

But Scott Baio's married? ???

Subject: Re: Charles Not In Charge of His Hormones

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/28/18 at 3:28 pm

But Scott Baio's married? ???

Apparently not when he allegedly partied with Nicole Eggert.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/31/18 at 9:35 am

In a similar vein...

'Grid girls' will no longer be used by Formula 1 from the start of the 2018 World Championship season, organisers have announced.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/42890261

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 01/31/18 at 12:09 pm

Looks like Ontario (Canada) got its own Roy Moore  8-P

Ontario Conservative Leader Patrick Brown denies sexual misconduct allegations

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/patrick-brown-denies-sexual-misconduct-allegations-from-two-women-1.3774686
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-pc-leader-patrick-brown-urgent-conference-1.4502883

Ontario Progressive Conservative Leader Patrick Brown denied allegations of sexual misconduct at an unexpected news conference at the provincial legislature on Wednesday night.

Moments after the news conference, Brown's campaign manager, chief of staff and deputy manager resigned.

The story just broke. The allegations are the he met an underage girl who was a friend of a mutual friend and got her drunk, took her to his house and unzipped his pants and asked for oral sex. Another is an 18/19 year old campaign staffer who he at various times tried to take advantage of. The latter is particularly damning since he left a huge paper trail of creepy emails, text messages and Twitter messages.

When I heard that I thought "isn't that convenient? Hurling sexual harassment allegations at the provincial Conservative leader 4 months before an election was called?"?

Written By: Don Carlos on 02/01/18 at 11:31 am

When I heard that I thought "isn't that convenient? Hurling sexual harassment allegations at the provincial Conservative leader 4 months before an election was called?"?

Timing is everything

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/03/18 at 3:15 pm

Now Uma Thurman is accusing Harvey Weinstein of sexual assault.

Written By: Howard on 02/03/18 at 5:46 pm

Geez, not another one! ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/03/18 at 5:46 pm

Uma...  Oprah...

J-BJTE56I14

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/04/18 at 12:29 pm

Geez, not another one! ::)

IDK Howard? It can't just be a coincidence that now that many women are now accusing Harvey Weinstein of sexual abuse and sexual assault.

Written By: Howard on 02/04/18 at 3:16 pm

IDK Howard? It can't just be a coincidence that now that many women are now accusing Harvey Weinstein of sexual abuse and sexual assault.

Wow, Harvey is in crap's creek without a paddle! :o

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/04/18 at 3:25 pm

Wow, Harvey is in crap's creek without a paddle! :o

I don't know how Harvey found the time to actually produce movies. Seems he was partying with chicks 24/7/365.

Subject: Re: Harvey Weinstein: New York state sues Weinstein Company

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/12/18 at 3:14 am

Harvey Weinstein: New York state sues Weinstein Company

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43027227

New York prosecutors have filed a lawsuit against the Weinstein Company, alleging that the studio failed to protect staff from Harvey Weinstein. The film producer is facing dozens of allegations of sexual abuse, including rape, but denies non-consensual sex. The lawsuit alleges Mr Weinstein abused female employees and made verbal threats to kill staff members. A lawyer for Mr Weinstein said a "fair investigation" would show that many of the allegations were without merit. The Weinstein Company is yet to comment.

Subject: Re: Harvey Weinstein: New York state sues Weinstein Company

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/12/18 at 5:39 am

Harvey Weinstein: New York state sues Weinstein Company

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43027227

New York prosecutors have filed a lawsuit against the Weinstein Company, alleging that the studio failed to protect staff from Harvey Weinstein. The film producer is facing dozens of allegations of sexual abuse, including rape, but denies non-consensual sex. The lawsuit alleges Mr Weinstein abused female employees and made verbal threats to kill staff members. A lawyer for Mr Weinstein said a "fair investigation" would show that many of the allegations were without merit. The Weinstein Company is yet to comment.

Grandstanding by the prosecutor. This civil case should be brought by the victims, not the government.

The government should focus on criminal prosecution.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/28/18 at 7:57 am

Weinstein Company to file for bankruptcy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43195327

The New York studio co-founded by disgraced film producer Harvey Weinstein will file for bankruptcy after talks to sell its assets to an investor group collapsed.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/28/18 at 1:33 pm

US TV host Ryan Seacrest has hit back at allegations of sexual harassment after his accuser went public.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-43210125

Written By: Howard on 02/28/18 at 2:29 pm

US TV host Ryan Seacrest has hit back at allegations of sexual harassment after his accuser went public.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-43210125

not another one. ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/28/18 at 2:38 pm

not another one. ::)
It never ends...

Subject: Harvey Weinstein Is Going to Trial

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/20/18 at 1:21 pm

Despite attempts from the disgraced producer’s legal team to get the case dismissed, he is due back in court in March.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/12/harvey-weinstein-trial-me-too-sexual-misconduct-rape

Check for new replies or respond here...