inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: When people say you look younger than your age

Written By: Brian06 on 10/06/17 at 3:17 pm

The other day I was talking to somebody and I told them I'm 30 and they were shocked and they were like "30! OMG I thought you were 22 or something you look so young!" I felt kinda weird when they seemed so shocked at my age and that I "look young", thinking well 30 isn't old or anything is it? I had this happen a couple years ago at this one job when I told somebody I was 28 and they seemed so surprised and I didn't really get why they were so shocked. I mean I guess its a good thing to look younger at 30, but it's kinda funny that I never really experienced this before my late 20s.

Subject: Re: When people say you look younger than your age

Written By: KatanaChick on 10/06/17 at 3:19 pm

I get told I look 20 something quite often, which is a good thing the older you get!

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/06/17 at 9:25 pm

I think the reason you received that comment has to do with that you're taking good care of yourself. There are folks in their 30s, 40s, 50s and even 60s who get those comments for the same reason.

Written By: 2001 on 10/06/17 at 9:52 pm

I'm 24 and everyone confuses me for a teenager. And when I was in high school/early university, people thought I was a middle schooler. I got my mom's genes in this department ;D

Written By: Slim95 on 10/06/17 at 10:18 pm

I think I look my age but I often get people telling me I look younger like around 20 or late teens when I shave. When I have my beard on I look about my age, maybe even older. The older I get the less inclined I am to want to wear a beard.  ;D My father and his side of family was really blessed in the looking young department. My dad looks less than 60 but he is 67 years old. And his sisters who are well in their 70s look much younger too.

One thing I noticed is when you hit your 20s, you are no longer interested in looking older. Did anybody else find this? When I was in my teens I wanted to look older and now I would rather look my age or younger.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 10/07/17 at 2:35 am

I've been told I look around 16-18, so I guess I look my age :P

Written By: mjstudios97 on 10/07/17 at 4:02 am

I'd consider it a compliment if I'm older, but not when I'm only 20, and I keep receiving comments about how I look to be 14 or 15. Mind you, I was only 14 or 15 back in 2012 and 2013, and those years honestly don't even seem that long ago, but it's still a bit peeving especially when one day I want to go out for drinks and.. yeah.  8) Getting those stares.

Written By: mjstudios97 on 10/07/17 at 4:05 am

I've been told I look around 16-18, so I guess I look my age :P

You're lucky. I keep getting mistaken for being a lot younger. I didn't change much since 2012 or 2013 when I was 14/15. I was the same height , same frame, same voice, and mannerisms. I still can't grow a beard, I just have these really ugly follicles growing out of my chin and it isn't much in my opinion. Consider yourself lucky.  8) If you're on par for your age, expect to grow a stubble by 20 because almost all of my guy friends have one unless they shave.. I was the shortest boy also in my year too and a manlet at 5 ft .  :o

Written By: Looney Toon on 10/07/17 at 10:28 am

I remember people thinking I was 17-18 when I was really about 22. I'm 27 now and people think I just entered my 20s. I don't take care of my body too much (don't exercise and eat healthy as much as I should), but not doing things like smoking and drinking  alone can make you look good. Sometimes good genes can also be a contributor. I remember back when I was in high school and my dad was with me the principal thought that he was my brother.

Written By: 2001 on 10/07/17 at 10:50 am

I think I look my age but I often get people telling me I look younger like around 20 or late teens when I shave. When I have my beard on I look about my age, maybe even older. The older I get the less inclined I am to want to wear a beard.  ;D My father and his side of family was really blessed in the looking young department. My dad looks less than 60 but he is 67 years old. And his sisters who are well in their 70s look much younger too.

One thing I noticed is when you hit your 20s, you are no longer interested in looking older. Did anybody else find this? When I was in my teens I wanted to look older and now I would rather look my age or younger.

I think it's because when you're 16, you want to look 20, and when you're 25, you still want to look 20.

I remember people thinking I was 17-18 when I was really about 22. I'm 27 now and people think I just entered my 20s. I don't take care of my body too much (don't exercise and eat healthy as much as I should), but not doing things like smoking and drinking  alone can make you look good. Sometimes good genes can also be a contributor. I remember back when I was in high school and my dad was with me the principal thought that he was my brother.

Wear SPF 30 sunscreen (reapply every 3 hours), a wide brimmed hat, a pair of sunglasses with UVA/UVB ray protection, and try to stay in the shade (or avoid the sun altogether by becoming a shut in). Follow these tips, and you'll look 30 when you're 50, like my mom. :D

Written By: Howard on 10/07/17 at 2:56 pm

I get told I look 20 something quite often, which is a good thing the older you get!

I get told that I look like I'm in my late 20's/early 30's when I tell them my real age is 43, they don't believe me.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 10/07/17 at 2:57 pm

I think the reason you received that comment has to do with that you're taking good care of yourself. There are folks in their 30s, 40s, 50s and even 60s who get those comments for the same reason.

I shave every day.

Written By: Howard on 10/07/17 at 2:58 pm

One thing I noticed is when you hit your 20s, you are no longer interested in looking older. Did anybody else find this?
When I was in my teens I wanted to look older and now I would rather look my age or younger.

When I was in my 20's, I was starting to lose my hair.

Written By: prodanny288 on 10/07/17 at 11:49 pm

I don't think I've had anybody tell me  I look younger or older than my actual age.

Written By: Brian06 on 10/08/17 at 4:49 am

I don't think I've had anybody tell me  I look younger or older than my actual age.

Well aren’t you only 14/15? People that age are very easy to guess their age usually. It’s usually pretty obvious to me if someone is a young teenager. When you get to be early 20s it gets more possible for someone to look more noticeably younger like say 16 or something if immature looking, or they could possibly look more mature and pass for late 20s. 14/15 year olds though almost never truly look over 18 or under 12. Maybe they could pass a year or two younger or older at the most but not more than that.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 10/08/17 at 4:55 am

Well aren’t you only 14/15? People that age are very easy to guess their age usually. It’s usually pretty obvious to me if someone is a young teenager. When you get to be early 20s it gets more possible for someone to look more noticeably younger like say 16 or something if immature looking, or they could possibly look more mature and pass for late 20s. 14/15 year olds though almost never truly look over 18 or under 12. Maybe they could pass a year or two younger or older at the most but not more than that.

Funny enough, when I went to the University Open day about a month or two ago - some of the girls who were there (and would have been around 17/18) could've easily passed for 11/12! :o

Written By: Brian06 on 10/08/17 at 4:57 am

Funny enough, when I went to the University Open day about a month or two ago - some of the girls who were there (and would have been around 17/18) could've easily passed for 11/12! :o

Seriously 18 passing for 11!  :o That is crazy and that must really suck for them to look like some little 11 year old when they’re 18!

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/08/17 at 6:46 am

Seriously 18 passing for 11!  :o That is crazy and that must really suck for them to look like some little 11 year old when they’re 18!

It worked for Ariana Grande.  ;D

Written By: Brian06 on 10/08/17 at 7:01 am

It worked for Ariana Grande.  ;D

Yeah Ariana does look younger and always has. She’s 24 now I think, she could probably pass for 16 or something. Bieber was like 15/16 when he first came out and he did actually look like 12 or something in those days. More like an older preteen than a high school sophomore, so that was pretty strange. He didn’t actually look like 7 though, some people used to joke that he looked like 7/8 years old which was an extreme statement but funny.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 10/08/17 at 7:19 am

and what did you say to them when you told them your age?

Written By: aja675 on 10/08/17 at 7:29 am

Yeah Ariana does look younger and always has. She’s 24 now I think, she could probably pass for 16 or something. Bieber was like 15/16 when he first came out and he did actually look like 12 or something in those days. More like an older preteen than a high school sophomore, so that was pretty strange. He didn’t actually look like 7 though, some people used to joke that he looked like 7/8 years old which was an extreme statement but funny.  ;D
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuIP-QXCMAAhED7.jpg

Shady scene from The Nekci Menij Show.

Written By: prodanny288 on 10/09/17 at 10:00 pm

There are freshman in my High school who look like they should be starting the second grade. They all look like they could pass as 6th graders with the exception of very few. Then there’s my class. The guys always seem much older looking than the girls, which to me, is the opposite of the C/O 2018. (I’m the C/O 2020) meanwhile the C/O 2019 has a mix of people who look like elementary school students, and those who look like they could pass as adults, regardless of their gender. It’s odd. Am I the only one who thinks most of us HS students look a lot younger nowadays?  ???

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 10/09/17 at 10:10 pm

Am I the only one who thinks most of us HS students look a lot younger nowadays?  ???

No, it's something that I have even noticed over here as well. It's strange really.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 10/09/17 at 10:31 pm

There are freshman in my High school who look like they should be starting the second grade. They all look like they could pass as 6th graders with the exception of very few. Then there’s my class. The guys always seem much older looking than the girls, which to me, is the opposite of the C/O 2018. (I’m the C/O 2020) meanwhile the C/O 2019 has a mix of people who look like elementary school students, and those who look like they could pass as adults, regardless of their gender. It’s odd. Am I the only one who thinks most of us HS students look a lot younger nowadays?  ???

No, it's something that I have even noticed over here as well. It's strange really.

I've noticed this as well.

Before I graduated from HS in June, my fellow Class of 2017 graduates were shocked that so many students in the Class of 2019 and 2020 still looked like they were 11-12 years old. There was even one student who still looked like he was 8 years old (he's very short and has a baby face) :o.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 10/09/17 at 11:02 pm

I think the same thing aswell......or maybe that's just becasue I'm older now. :P Back when I was year 7/8 in
2011/12, the seniors seemed really old....like full adults. Now that I'm a senior, I definetly don't feel that way and some people in the years below me still look really young for their age. My friend who was born in early 1999 and is one of the older people in our year, looks a lot younger than the rest of us and even those many years below us :o

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/09/17 at 11:11 pm

There are freshmen in my High school who look like they should be starting the second grade. They all look like they could pass as 6th graders with the exception of very few. Then there’s my class. The guys always seem much older looking than the girls, which to me, is the opposite of the C/O 2018. (I’m the C/O 2020) meanwhile, the C/O 2019 has a mix of people who look like elementary school students, and those who look like they could pass as adults, regardless of their gender. It’s odd. Am I the only one who thinks most of us HS students look a lot younger nowadays?  ???

I think the same thing as well......or maybe that's just because I'm older now. :P Back when I was year 7/8 in
2011/12, the seniors seemed really old....like full adults. Now that I'm a senior, I definitely don't feel that way and some people in the years below me still look really young for their age. My friend who was born in early 1999 and is one of the older people in our year, looks a lot younger than the rest of us and even those many years below us :o

I've noticed this as well.

Before I graduated from HS in June, my fellow Class of 2017 graduates was shocked that so many students in the Class of 2019 and 2020 still looked like they were 11-12 years old. There was even one student who still looked like he was 8 years old (he's very short and has a baby face) :o.

Yeah, it is. I think because of the chemicals we have unwillingly been consumed over the years. Some people just don't age.

Written By: Brian06 on 10/10/17 at 5:49 am

Do you guys who are teenagers look forward to being 30 like me one day or do you dread that thought?

Written By: Longaotian00 on 10/10/17 at 6:10 am

Do you guys who are teenagers look forward to being 30 like me one day or do you dread that thought?

Nope, I dread the day! I don't even want to turn 20, let alone 30!! :o.

So much can happen within those 13 years though, that's Bascially half of my current life time :P
(Anyways, just be happy you ain't 40 :P)

Written By: Brian06 on 10/10/17 at 6:13 am

So much can happen within those 13 years though, that's Bascially half of my current life time :P

Yeah I’ll just enjoy 30 while I can lol.

Written By: Howard on 10/10/17 at 7:08 am

Yeah, it is. I think because of the chemicals we have unwillingly been consumed over the years. Some people just don't age.

friends and family say I resemble Tom Cruise with sunglasses on and my good friend says "Are you a robot, why don't you age"? ;D  I think it all comes down to having good genes in the family history.

Written By: Howard on 10/10/17 at 7:09 am

I'm happy I'm going to turn 44 in just about 5 months. ;)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 10/10/17 at 9:42 am

I won't say that I look forward to it but I don't dread it at the same time.

It's just going to happen! ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

Written By: Howard on 10/10/17 at 2:15 pm

I won't say that I look forward to it but I don't dread it at the same time.

It's just going to happen! ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

just wait till you reach your 40's with belly fat and receding hair. ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 10/10/17 at 2:52 pm

That's most likely not going to happen (Thank God) :P.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 10/10/17 at 3:15 pm

.......I'm not gonna let that happen to myself.. ???

Written By: 2001 on 10/10/17 at 5:57 pm

Receding hair happens, you don't let it happen. I started losing at 22.  :-\\

When it comes to fat, I'm still tiny at 175cm (5' 9") and 60kg (132lbs), but what I noticed is that as I grow older, more of my fat transfer to my stomach/thigh area, instead of being mysteriously hidden somewhere and having a very slim/slender figure like I did in my teens. (I don't drink that much).

Written By: Slim95 on 10/10/17 at 6:12 pm

When it comes to fat, I'm still tiny at 175cm (5' 9") and 60kg (132lbs), but what I noticed is that as I grow older, more of my fat transfer to my stomach/thigh area, instead of being mysteriously hidden somewhere and having a very slim/slender figure like I did in my teens. (I don't drink that much).

I noticed this on myself as well

Written By: Longaotian00 on 10/10/17 at 6:35 pm

Yeah...... I was talking about the weight part lol, I can't control my hair. Although it's not like that really matters, since I already weigh more than you at 17 haha ;D

Written By: Brian06 on 10/10/17 at 6:41 pm

I’m about your height...but the weight let’s just say I’m way heavier than that. Well not really obese but still I’m way heavier than 132 lbs. ;D

Written By: Brian06 on 10/10/17 at 6:41 pm

Yeah...... I was talking about the weight part lol, I can't control my hair. Although it's not like that really matters, since I already weigh more than you at 17 haha ;D

I think I weighed more than that when I was 12.  ;D

Written By: Longaotian00 on 10/10/17 at 6:54 pm

I'm about 6ft 2 and about 65kg I'm pretty sure

Written By: Brian06 on 10/10/17 at 6:58 pm

I'm about 6ft 2 and about 65kg I'm pretty sure

Geez I’m fat compared to you guys. I’m like in the 210 lb range embarrassingly.  :-[ I know I need to lose weight.  ;D

Written By: Longaotian00 on 10/10/17 at 7:03 pm

Geez I’m fat compared to you guys. I’m like in the 210 lb range embarrassingly.  :-[ I know I need to lose weight.  ;D

I'm not sure, is that 95kg?

Written By: Brian06 on 10/10/17 at 7:05 pm

I'm not sure, is that 95kg?

Yeah I think that’s right 2.2 lb per kg right? So that would be right.

Written By: Rainbowz on 10/10/17 at 7:09 pm

Couldn’t agree more. Honestly the Class of 2021 is like the first class that all look like little kids IMO. We still got those types of kids in our class, but there’s like some people who still look their age. I found nobody like that in the classes of 2021 and after. Maybe we need to wait for them to get older or something lol

Written By: Brian06 on 10/10/17 at 7:11 pm

Couldn’t agree more. Honestly the Class of 2021 is like the first class that all look like little kids IMO. We still got those types of kids in our class, but there’s like some people who still look their age. I found nobody like that in the classes of 2021 and after. Maybe we need to wait for them to get older or something lol

The class of 2021 that’s scary! I remember when I was in high school and I thought about the 2020s as being WAY in the future. Now we got people who will graduate in 2020 and 2021 now in high school.  :o

Written By: d90 on 10/10/17 at 7:15 pm

I can't believe that the class of 2021 is in high school now. It feels like yesterday in 2008/2009 that they were in Kindergarten.

Written By: Slim95 on 10/10/17 at 7:21 pm

But I heard your metabolism slows down later on so it gets harder to control.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 10/10/17 at 8:11 pm

Yeah, still it's called being healthy and excersising

Written By: 2001 on 10/10/17 at 8:17 pm

My 12 year old sister does weigh more than me.  :-

Yep that's true. Thankfully I exercise more in my mid-20s then I did in my teens. Hopefully that makes up for it.

Written By: Looney Toon on 10/10/17 at 8:21 pm

For the longest time my wait was 120 lb from my mid teens to mid twenties. Only now gaining a 'little' more weight.

Written By: Brian06 on 10/10/17 at 8:22 pm

My 12 year old sister does weigh more than me.  :-[ (she's almost my height though.)

Yep that's true. Thankfully I exercise more in my mid-20s then I did in my teens. Hopefully that makes up for it.

Well being skinny is better than borderline Obese like myself.  :-[  ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 10/10/17 at 9:14 pm

For the longest time my wait was 120 lb from my mid teens to mid twenties. Only now gaining a 'little' more weight.

I'm around 120 right now. I've been this weight since I was 15.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 10/10/17 at 9:16 pm

I'm around 120 right now. I've been this weight since I was 15.

You Americans and your measurements smh..... ::)

Written By: Slim95 on 10/10/17 at 9:19 pm

I weigh around 150 pounds I think.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 10/10/17 at 9:24 pm

DEAL WITH IT! 8)

Written By: Rainbowz on 10/10/17 at 9:28 pm

I'm about 130 lbs

Written By: 2001 on 10/10/17 at 9:31 pm

How tall are you?

Well being skinny is better than borderline Obese like myself.  :-[  ;D

I heard there are more health risks with being underweight than being overweight, although socially there's much less stigma.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 10/10/17 at 9:32 pm

BTW, I'm around 120 lbs.

120 lbs = 55kg

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/10/17 at 11:09 pm

friends and family say I resemble Tom Cruise with sunglasses on and my good friend says "Are you a robot, why don't you age"? ;D  I think it all comes down to having good genes in the family history.
And taking care of yourself ;)

Geez, I’m fat compared to you guys. I’m like in the 210 lb range embarrassingly.  :-[ I know I need to lose weight.  ;D
No, you aren't. Being 210-something does not equal fat. Oh, and fun fact: Did you know that weight is not very accurate when it comes to body size? There are people who are considered obese due to having muscles or being over the average height which weighs more than fat itself.

Written By: Slim95 on 10/10/17 at 11:12 pm

I am 6 feet tall I believe (or damn well close) and weigh around 150 pounds. That is considered normal but I was so skinny as a teenager and now all the fat is going to my belly. I really need to eat healthier. I want more muscle and to be a little leaner in my belly.

Written By: Howard on 10/11/17 at 3:02 pm

That's most likely not going to happen (Thank God) :P.

eventually it will, don't worry you're still young and you probably still have your full head of hair.

Written By: Howard on 10/11/17 at 3:03 pm

then try to take care of yourself.

Written By: Howard on 10/11/17 at 3:04 pm

my hair started to recede in my late 20's.

Written By: Howard on 10/11/17 at 3:04 pm

I noticed this on myself as well

I got chunky thighs. ;D

Written By: Howard on 10/11/17 at 3:05 pm

I’m about your height...but the weight let’s just say I’m way heavier than that. Well not really obese but still I’m way heavier than 132 lbs. ;D

I'm 175 lbs.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/11/17 at 3:06 pm

I'm 175 lbs.
What is that in kilos? I am 90kg

Written By: Brian06 on 10/11/17 at 3:12 pm

Around 80kg I think.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 10/11/17 at 3:15 pm

eventually it will, don't worry you're still young and you probably still have your full head of hair.

No it most likely won't. I'll maintain my health and weight and if my hair starts going out then I'll get some Rogaine.

Written By: Howard on 10/11/17 at 3:16 pm

Written By: Howard on 10/11/17 at 3:16 pm

No it most likely won't. I'll maintain my health and weight and if my hair starts going out then I'll get some Rogaine.

O0

Written By: graciee on 10/11/17 at 3:21 pm

I am 14 and people think I am 12. I have baby face

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 10/11/17 at 3:46 pm

I am 14 and people think I am 12. I have baby face

Eh, when you're 14...looking like you're 12 isn't really a big deal.

Written By: Rainbowz on 10/11/17 at 4:07 pm

I look about my age so I never have a problem with this. Some people have guessed my age before and most get it right and even if it's wrong it's only like 1 year off.

Written By: Howard on 10/12/17 at 5:39 am

some people have thought I was in my early 30's when I told them my real age is 43.

Written By: Rainbowz on 10/12/17 at 10:28 am

some people have thought I was in my early 30's when I told them my real age is 43.

Do you like looking younger than your age?

Written By: mjstudios97 on 10/12/17 at 1:29 pm

High schoolers do look considerably younger these days. I thought my class was average looking, many baby faced boys entering high school with older looking girls. Now two years after graduating, everyone's aged well.

I saw one of my friends the other day, and he looked nearly the same as he did in sixth grade when he started puberty incredibly early. His voice deepened, face became pimply, small chin hairs starting to show with an incredible amount of armpit hair for an 11 year old.

There were about maybe a quarter or my class who were early bloomers with everyone else looking average for their age and quite a lot of others also looking younger.

I always thought teenagers especially boys were in that awkward age when their bodies were growing but their youth looks still remained. I notice this usually fades by the time they reach their late teens or early twenties. I had tall friends but they looked and sounded young. I mean, I'm 20 and I still very much look like I just entered my first year in high school and it's an annoyance especially being around other twenty somethings, by the way, whom I still find a majority of everyone else looking their age.  ;D

Written By: Brian06 on 10/12/17 at 1:37 pm

High schoolers do look considerably younger these days. I thought my class was average looking, many baby faced boys entering high school with older looking girls. Now two years after graduating, everyone's aged well.

I saw one of my friends the other day, and he looked nearly the same as he did in sixth grade when he started puberty incredibly early. His voice deepened, face became pimply, small chin hairs starting to show with an incredible amount of armpit hair for an 11 year old.

There were about maybe a quarter or my class who were early bloomers with everyone else looking average for their age and quite a lot of others also looking younger.

I always thought teenagers especially boys were in that awkward age when their bodies were growing but their youth looks still remained. I notice this usually fades by the time they reach their late teens or early twenties. I had tall friends but they looked and sounded young. I mean, I'm 20 and I still very much look like I just entered my first year in high school and it's an annoyance especially being around other twenty somethings, by the way, whom I still find a majority of everyone else looking their age.  ;D

I'm 30 and I see some people my age and they already look like crap to be honest. Like you'll see these guys partially bald with bellies hanging out. I have some men and women I went to school with on Facebook and I look at their pictures sometimes and think no way am I as old as these people! And apparently some other people agree and look at me and still think I'm early 20s even though I am 30 years old now. I'll take it I guess!  ;D

Written By: unicornic on 10/12/17 at 8:24 pm

When I was 11, people often told me that I looked 9. It made my self-esteem drop because I wanted to appear more "grown up". I didn't want to look like a little child anymore. But now I'm really starting to look on the bright side because once I'm in my 30's or 40's I'm going to wish I didn't grow up so fast.

Written By: Brian06 on 10/12/17 at 9:01 pm

When I was 11, people often told me that I looked 9. It made my self-esteem drop because I wanted to appear more "grown up". I didn't want to look like a little child anymore. But now I'm really starting to look on the bright side because once I'm in my 30's or 40's I'm going to wish I didn't grow up so fast.

Aging is so gradual it'll probably drive you nuts. I'm 30 and just getting a grip on how this works. One day you're 18 and you think well your early childhood is a while ago. Then you're 25 and 16 seems like a little while ago but you're still so young compared to the older adults. Then you're 30 and now 22 or something is a long time ago and you start thinking that is so young but there are still a lot of adults older than you. This pattern then progresses as time goes on. I think I said this before, but I see it as eventually you end up being like 80 years old and comparing yourself to the few 100 year olds left and always trying to convince yourself that you are young and that there are still older adults than you still out there. And before you know it then eventually you are dead and in the ground. It's really freaking depressing in a way tbh.  :-\\

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 10/12/17 at 10:29 pm

Aging is so gradual it'll probably drive you nuts. I'm 30 and just getting a grip on how this works. One day you're 18 and you think well your early childhood is a while ago. Then you're 25 and 16 seems like a little while ago but you're still so young compared to the older adults. Then you're 30 and now 22 or something is a long time ago and you start thinking that is so young but there are still a lot of adults older than you. This pattern then progresses as time goes on. I think I said this before, but I see it as eventually you end up being like 80 years old and comparing yourself to the few 100 year olds left and always trying to convince yourself that you are young and that there are still older adults than you still out there. And before you know it then eventually you are dead and in the ground. It's really freaking depressing in a way tbh.  :-\\

Stop scaring yourself ;D.

Written By: Howard on 10/13/17 at 7:20 am

Do you like looking younger than your age?

Hey I don't mind, I love looking young and I always wanted to, never thought that 13 years ago I would shave everything off and never looked back.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...