inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: YouTube's days appear to be numbered

Written By: LooseBolt on 10/16/17 at 8:47 am

Not that I think it'll cease to exist any time soon, but its best days are clearly behind it. YouTube partnerships are declining and YT Red is simply not doing very well.

What is the future of video streaming going to be, and do you think there will ever be another like YouTube? What's going to happen to all those people whose livelihoods depended on YT ad revenue, how do you think they'll rejoin the economy, if at all?

Subject: Re: YouTube's days appear to be numbered

Written By: #Infinity on 10/16/17 at 9:24 am

My guess is more people will simply upload their original works to their own websites, as those are a much more reliable source of income, less vulnerable to takedowns and not susceptible to demonetization, as is the case on YouTube. Even in the early days of YouTube, many professional video-makers were forced to host their content independently due to YouTube either constantly taking down their videos for copyright infringement or simply because the site did not generate enough money in the first place. Nowadays, it’s easier than ever to create a website for hosting purposes, not to mention plenty of other video services exist besides YouTube to run those videos.

Written By: SpyroKev on 10/16/17 at 10:41 am

YouTube deserves this. Their constantly forcing change on their community. They should give us options for once. Its not like, every member of the community wouldn't agree and switch over.

Written By: bchris02 on 10/16/17 at 10:57 am

I think Smosh is a perfect embodiment of YouTube's rise, peak, and fall.  When you look at where the channel began, where it was at it's height, and what it is now, you will notice a similar trend across the platform as a whole.

I do miss the "wild west" days of YouTube.  The days when two dudes could make a silly, terrible quality video that would then go viral, leading eventually to millions of subscribers and $$$ to the duo.

Written By: #Infinity on 10/16/17 at 11:13 am

I still think that ever since original streamed shows became massive, YouTube developed a reputation as a media ghetto, dominated mostly by shallowly commercialized content, dudebro let’s plays, and alt-right memes such as Gas Gas Gas and Moon Man. The community itself is and always has been full of trolls, but the advent of big-budget, studio-produced online series, plus Twitter’s increased popularity, have given everyday people less of a reason than ever to meet and connect with others on YouTube.

I think Smosh is a perfect embodiment of YouTube's rise, peak, and fall.  When you look at where the channel began, where it was at it's height, and what it is now, you will notice a similar trend across the platform as a whole.

Totally agreed. I actually recently made that exact analogy here myself.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/16/17 at 11:42 am

Yeah, I agree with others have said especially with the copyright infringements. I can't find and I used to watch due to that issue. I have a feeling that YouTube won't last past 2020 and that other sites similar to it wilk take its place.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 10/16/17 at 11:54 am

There was a distinct change in the platform of YouTube ever since the Google+ debacle in 2013. This was the beginning of Youtube's downfall IMO, because it ended the sort 'wild west' mentality of the site in its glory days in the late 2000's & early 2010's, and ushered in the corporate and stringent side of YouTube of today. Around this time YouTube also started to tamper massively with the algorithm systems on many popular channels, leading to many channels going under (most notably Smosh). As the actual view count was less vital to ad. revenue, as the views in relation to sub counts and rate of popularity, more and more channels attempted to changing up their style to accompany with that change. This along with more strict censorship policies on the content of the videos, has led to more and more content creators essentially giving up on the whole 'Broadcast Yourself' experiment.

Written By: SpyroKev on 10/16/17 at 1:05 pm

A lot of us blame the copyright law for one of YouTube's fall but, could it really have been helped? I'm glad I got over this with the fact that, most incorporations have official YouTube channels now.

If I knew the risk of uncertain outcomes, I would be safe than sorry.

Written By: LooseBolt on 10/16/17 at 5:59 pm

There was a distinct change in the platform of YouTube ever since the Google+ debacle in 2013. This was the beginning of Youtube's downfall IMO, because it ended the sort 'wild west' mentality of the site in its glory days in the late 2000's & early 2010's, and ushered in the corporate and stringent side of YouTube of today. Around this time YouTube also started to tamper massively with the algorithm systems on many popular channels, leading to many channels going under (most notably Smosh). As the actual view count was less vital to ad. revenue, as the views in relation to sub counts and rate of popularity, more and more channels attempted to changing up their style to accompany with that change. This along with more strict censorship policies on the content of the videos, has led to more and more content creators essentially giving up on the whole 'Broadcast Yourself' experiment.

Was that around the time of the YouTube copyright infringement action? Because if so, I can sort of understand these inconvenient changes might've been compulsory.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/16/17 at 6:04 pm

Well YouTube probably is coming close to have run its course.

I mean, there are only so many videos of people lighting farts or taking colossal nut shots before it all gets boring.

Written By: Looney Toon on 10/16/17 at 6:08 pm

Well YouTube probably is coming close to have run its course.

I mean, there are only so many videos of people lighting farts or taking colossal nut shots before it all gets boring.

Lighting farts and nut shots?
https://media.tenor.com/images/ec6bb1f918d9537f476dac760e337bb6/tenor.gif

True. Well I'm sure I'll miss youtube when the next big thing overtakes it or when it falls from its current status. I'm mainly just sick of the samey videos. Back when in the older days people made crazy videos on....well whatever crazy thing they could think of. Now it seems like people are just following the same 5 trends everywhere you look.

Written By: bchris02 on 10/16/17 at 6:10 pm

True. Well I'm sure I'll miss youtube when the next big thing overtakes it or when it falls from its current status. I'm mainly just sick of the samey videos. Back when in the older days people made crazy videos on....well whatever crazy thing they could think of. Now it seems like people are just following the same 5 trends everywhere you look.

I think Jake "England is my city" Paul is the epitome of everything that is wrong with today's YouTube.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/16/17 at 6:34 pm

I think Jake "England is my city" Paul is the epitome of everything that is wrong with today's YouTube.
Are there any videos by him that describe today's youtube?

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/16/17 at 6:57 pm

Yep...  :o

h9D5pO9W3qs

A7y_sLVZWQg

Written By: 2001 on 10/16/17 at 7:21 pm

Yep...  :o

h9D5pO9W3qs

Why would anyone do this on purpose.  :\'(

Written By: Zelek3 on 10/16/17 at 7:23 pm

and alt-right memes such as Gas Gas Gas and Moon Man.

Plus the dime-a-dozen "pop right" celebrities like Sargon of Akkad, Paul Joseph Watson, Milo, etc. with rather samey views (liberals suck, Trump is a secret super-genius, etc.)

Written By: Shemp97 on 10/16/17 at 7:23 pm

My guess is more people will simply upload their original works to their own websites,

Do internet uploaders even use websites as platforms anymore? It seems to have gone the way of the dodo since the early 2010s.

Written By: BornIn86 on 10/16/17 at 8:54 pm

Plus the dime-a-dozen "pop right" celebrities like Sargon of Akkad, Paul Joseph Watson, Milo, etc. with rather samey views (liberals suck, Trump is a secret super-genius, etc.)

Yeah, thay've turned Youtube into a sheeshe show but lately, people are getting a lot wiser to their act. Plus their act is getting old.

Written By: #Infinity on 10/17/17 at 2:11 am

Actually, Nick Crompton is the guy whose signature line is "England is my city." The cheesiest Jake Paul line, to my knowledge, is either "Disney Channel flow" or his dissing of PewDiePie.

Do internet uploaders even use websites as platforms anymore? It seems to have gone the way of the dodo since the early 2010s.

Yeah they do. Channel Awesome and Cinemassacre, for example, still post new videos on their own websites in addition to YouTube.

Written By: LooseBolt on 10/17/17 at 5:52 am

Yeah, thay've turned Youtube into a sheeshe show but lately, people are getting a lot wiser to their act. Plus their act is getting old.

I wouldn't be so sure. People are mad gullible.

Written By: Howard on 10/17/17 at 7:37 am

Not that I think it'll cease to exist any time soon, but its best days are clearly behind it. YouTube partnerships are declining and YT Red is simply not doing very well.

What is the future of video streaming going to be, and do you think there will ever be another like YouTube? What's going to happen to all those people whose livelihoods depended on YT ad revenue, how do you think they'll rejoin the economy, if at all?

YouTube just wants the money for you to stream film and TV and the thing is I don't think they'll be another YouTube.

Written By: Howard on 10/17/17 at 7:40 am

I'm guessing within the next couple of years viewing videos won't become free anymore.

Written By: nally on 10/17/17 at 7:48 am

I'm guessing within the next couple of years viewing videos won't become free anymore.

I certainly hope that's not the case. :-[

Written By: Looney Toon on 10/17/17 at 8:16 am

Let youtube go ahead and do that. When their platform dies and is replaced the execs better not look at each other and go "what happened?". I ain't paying a fee to watch a troll/poorly done video.

Written By: Howard on 10/17/17 at 8:31 am

I certainly hope that's not the case. :-[

I hope not too.

Written By: Howard on 10/17/17 at 8:32 am

Let youtube go ahead and do that. When their platform dies and is replaced the execs better not look at each other and go "what happened?". I ain't paying a fee to watch a troll/poorly done video.

Do you have a choice?

Written By: Rainbowz on 10/17/17 at 2:01 pm

I remember when they added the Google+ update and all I kept seeing were people in the comments raging and rant videos about it lol

Written By: Howard on 10/17/17 at 2:08 pm

I remember when they added the Google+ update and all I kept seeing were people in the comments raging and rant videos about it lol

I wish there was a way to get out of Google Plus, I can't figure out how but I do not wish to be or to join in their clubs or whatever they call it online, They keep sending me notifications.

Written By: Slim95 on 10/17/17 at 2:38 pm

I feel like YouTube has a monopoly now and I can't see it dying anytime soon but I can see other video sites being competitive alongside YouTube and being pretty big players as well. But YouTube is just so big that I could see even Facebook dying before it.

Written By: Slim95 on 10/17/17 at 2:40 pm

If that were the case then Good Riddance to YouTube.  ;D Nobody would take that crap.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 10/17/17 at 3:23 pm

In classifying them, this is probably how it goes from least extreme to most extreme:

1. "Not really" Alt-Right: basically typical people that are anti-SJW (Tomi Lahren, Sargon of Akkad, Thunderf00t, Ben Shapiro, Styxhexenhammer666, Jordan Peterson, Alex Jones)

2. The Alt-Lite: has some views in common with the alt-right, but does not have that strong of racism or misogyny (Paul Joseph Watson, Gavin McInnes, Laura Loomer, Stefan Molyneux, Lauren Southern, Blonde in the Belly of the Beast, Milo Yiannopolous)

3. The "Alt-Medium": these people usually tend to be openly sexist (Roosh V, Black Pigeon, Larsen Halleck, Ramzpaul, Lion of the Blogosphere, Jim Goad)

4. The Alt-Right: the true members of the "alt-right" - these people have misogynist views, but they also advocate racial segregation and white nationalism. Some even favor abortion on those that are not white (Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, James "Roissy" Weidmann, Marcus Epstein, Kevin B. MacDonald, Henrik Palmgren, Matthew Heimbach, Vox Day)

5. Neo-Nazi: these individuals just let their hateful views all out and have lost touch with reality (Varg Vikernes, Paladin Justice, Nathan Damigo, Andrew Anglin, David Duke, Weev, John Friend)

Written By: 2001 on 10/17/17 at 5:10 pm

In classifying them, this is probably how it goes from least radical to most radical:

1. "Not really" Alt-Right: basically typical people that are anti-SJW (Tomi Lahren, Sargon of Akkad, Thunderf00t, Ben Shapiro, Styxhexenhammer666)

2. The Alt-Lite: has some views in common with the alt-right, but does not have that much racism or misogyny (Paul Joseph Watson, Gavin McInnes, Laura Loomer, Stefan Molyneux, Lauren Southern, Blonde in the Belly of the Beast, Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopolous)

3. The Men's Rights Activists: these people usually tend to be openly sexist (Roosh V, Black Pigeon, Larsen Halleck, Ramzpaul, Lion of the Blogosphere)

4. The Alt-Right: the true members of the "alt-right" - these people advocate racial segregation and white nationalism. Some even favor abortion on those that are not white (Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, James "Roissy" Weidmann, Marcus Epstein, Colin "Millennial Woes" Robertson, Henrik Palmgren)

5. Neo-Nazi: these individuals are just nothing but complete fruitcakes and many of their views are absolutely abhorrent and bizarre. (Andrew Anglin, Paladin Justice, David Duke, Matthew Heimbach, Nathan Damigo, Varg Vikernes)

To me, alt-right was intended to be a catch-all term for all these groups (except #1).

Written By: Slim95 on 10/17/17 at 5:34 pm

Mens rights movement was a real thing and had nothing to do with alt right and anti-feminism. I don't know about it now and if its meaning changed, but I heard of that years ago and it was supposed to be a positive thing so men can get the same amount of paternity leave from work and men should not face stricter punishments for the same crime as women or something like that. From when I heard about it years ago, it was a positive movement.

Written By: Charmed17 on 10/17/17 at 6:41 pm

In classifying them, this is probably how it goes from least radical to most radical:

1. "Not really" Alt-Right: basically typical people that are anti-SJW (Tomi Lahren, Sargon of Akkad, Thunderf00t, Ben Shapiro, Styxhexenhammer666)

2. The Alt-Lite: has some views in common with the alt-right, but does not have that much racism or misogyny (Paul Joseph Watson, Gavin McInnes, Laura Loomer, Stefan Molyneux, Lauren Southern, Blonde in the Belly of the Beast, Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopolous)

3. The Men's Rights Activists: these people usually tend to be openly sexist (Roosh V, Black Pigeon, Larsen Halleck, Ramzpaul, Lion of the Blogosphere)

4. The Alt-Right: the true members of the "alt-right" - these people advocate racial segregation and white nationalism. Some even favor abortion on those that are not white (Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, James "Roissy" Weidmann, Marcus Epstein, Colin "Millennial Woes" Robertson, Henrik Palmgren)

5. Neo-Nazi: these individuals are just nothing but complete fruitcakes and many of their views are absolutely abhorrent and bizarre. (Andrew Anglin, Paladin Justice, David Duke, Matthew Heimbach, Nathan Damigo, Varg Vikernes)
this left right stuff is annoying and fake.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 10/17/17 at 7:57 pm

Mens rights movement was a real thing and had nothing to do with alt right and anti-feminism. I don't know about it now and if its meaning changed, but I heard of that years ago and it was supposed to be a positive thing so men can get the same amount of paternity leave from work and men should not face stricter punishments for the same crime as women or something like that. From when I heard about it years ago, it was a positive movement.

It usually gets lumped with the alt-right though.

Return of Kings, Chateau Heartiste (this website also dedicates itself to white nationalism), and PUAHate (shut down after the Isla Vista Killings and many users there now go to the website SlutHate) are all websites dedicated to Men's Rights Activism and all of them get lumped within the alt-right.

Written By: 2001 on 10/17/17 at 8:01 pm

I heard about it back in 2011, since it was a huge deal on my campus. MRAs (men's right activists) have always been rape apologists, "pickup artist" types. They think women not having sex with them is oppression. I mean, they counter-protested against our anti-rape on campus rally, I need not say more haha. It's not about prostate cancer or father's custody rights for them, that's some other the thing, I forgot the name of it.

Written By: KatanaChick on 10/17/17 at 8:14 pm

I hope not! I discover lots of bands that are new to me that way!

Written By: Zelek3 on 10/17/17 at 8:14 pm

For the alt lite that's usually true, with the exception of Muslims (though it's debated if Islam is a race or not).

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 8:18 pm

I heard about it back in 2011, since it was a huge deal on my campus. MRAs (men's right activists) have always been rape apologists, "pickup artist" types. They think women not having sex with them is oppression. I mean, they counter-protested against our anti-rape on campus rally, I need not say more haha. It's not about prostate cancer or father's custody rights for them, that's some other the thing, I forgot the name of it.

I actually just went on the MRA reddit because everyone keeps talking about it in this thread, and not one post has anything about rape or is sexist
Some of the posts I saw when I checked it out had stuff like

-Most suicides happen to be done by males and how to stop it

There was also this that was talked about,
- The injustice of the court system siding with Women instead of men
- There is not 1 Abuse shelter for men but thousands for women

There was also this video that was shared, and audinece laughing at a man
getting beat by a woman, but if it was the other way around they wouldn't be laughing and
Jeremy Kyle called them out on it

7PR5ryhnYtQ

I have a little brother and the stuff he says in school scares me, There is no doubt bad stuff happening to Women
and its horrible, I am glad this whole weinstien thing got busted, but there seems to be this smear campaign by nazi
feminists to label MRAS women hating, when not one post I saw had anything bad to say about women. However the people
at your school may have been nuts, there is alot of crazy people out there, but  I just did some research on MRAS
and more stuff popped up like this

https://i.imgur.com/AaZpIp1.png

l

Written By: Slim95 on 10/17/17 at 8:28 pm

I actually just went on the MRA reddit because everyone keeps talking about it in this thread, and not one post has anything about rape or is sexist

getting beat by a woman, but if it was the other way around they wouldn't be laughing and

7PR5ryhnYtQ

I have a little brother and the stuff he says in school scares me, There is no doubt bad stuff happening to Women
and its horrible, I am glad this whole weinstien thing got busted, but there seems to be this smear campaign by nazi
feminists to label MRAS women hating, when not one post I saw had anything bad to say about women.

l

Yeah that's what I thought it was about. Maybe the alt right used it for their evil agenda and are now making it about pro-rape, which is disgusting in itself.

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 8:31 pm

Yeah that's what I thought it was about. Maybe the alt right used it for their evil agenda and are now making it about pro-rape, which is disgusting in itself.

But I just went to their forum and not one post talks about Rape

this is one of the topics that was posted

Then a feminist went inside the thread and called it misogynistic to post that.
I feel like whenver an injustice about what women do to men is talked about
they just scream misogynistic.  I am starting to think Feminists are calling MRA websites
sexist and rape to discredit it, because not one post I saw has anything to do with rape.

My sister is a Feminist its really scary.  She went to this parade and had a sign that said DIE men DIE.

Written By: 2001 on 10/17/17 at 9:19 pm

7PR5ryhnYtQ

feminists to label MRAS women hating, when not one post I saw had anything bad to say about women. However the people
at your school may have been nuts, there is alot of crazy people out there, but  I just did some research on MRAS
and more stuff popped up like this

l

You have a completely different way of reading those threads than most people would, which makes sense, I mean you're a man with MRA-sympathies.

That tweet for example is NOT an argument for objectification (of any gender) being wrong, it's instead saying "if women are allowed to objectify, then we're allowed to do it too". It completely ignores that 95% of Fortune 500 CEOs are men, and thus objectification of women is disproportionately harmful.

Also, you straight up missed the celebration going on in the "Jerry Brown Vetoes Campus Sexual Assault Bill Because It Threatens Due Process" thread. This is exactly the rape apology I'm talking about. The kids I met in 2011 didn't want date/drunk rape to be a crime and didn't think sexual assault was grounds for expulsion. The reason Brown vetoed it was the same, he didn't think people should be "deprived of education", ignoring that these perverts deprive women from education by making the campus unsafe for them. Go to any campus, you'll find MRAs arguing against every anti-rape measure.

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 9:25 pm

You have a completely different way of reading those threads than most people would, which makes sense, I mean you're a man with MRA-sympathies.

That tweet for example is NOT an argument for objectification (of any gender) being wrong, it's instead saying "if women are allowed to objectify, then we're allowed to do it too". It completely ignores that 95% of Fortune 500 CEOs are men, and thus objectification of women is disproportionately harmful.

Also, you straight up missed the celebration going on in the "Jerry Brown Vetoes Campus Sexual Assault Bill Because It Threatens Due Process" thread. This is exactly the rape apology I'm talking about. The kids I met in 2011 didn't want date/drunk rape to be a crime and didn't think sexual assault was grounds for expulsion. The reason Brown vetoed it was the same, he didn't think people should be "deprived of education", ignoring that these perverts deprive women from education by making the campus unsafe for them. Go to any campus, you'll find MRAs arguing against every anti-rape measure.

1)I am a woman
2) I am on the MRA forum right now and none of the posts talk about Rape.

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GPqY613.png

There is no doubt there are some crazy Bill Cosby type people out there, but don't try to trick people on this site into thinking MRA people are rape types
when that is not the case. I literally read for 2 hours about MRAS after someone in this thread kept quoting it.

It is posts like this that make me glad that I am not a feminist

By the way that tweet about Buldges was posted a year after the first one, had nothing to do with comparing sexism, the writier of cosmo
litreally made a post a year before how it is not okay to be sexist, and then a year later made a post about mens penises, this is not the first time
they have done that , and it kind of condtions you into thinking that stuff is ok

3) A guy raped me many years ago in highschool, so how dare you say some of the things you said.

4) While browsing the internets, this came up written by a feminist

https://i.imgur.com/KgxddTF.jpg

5) Here is a post on how Feminism can be traced back to evil  Marxsistism

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/103231/marxist-roots-feminism-spyridon-mitsotakis

7vNcUPORNxw

6) Being a woman myself I am all for empowerment, however I am not all for tricking people or brainwashing them with the hive mentality.

7)  " I mean you're a man with MRA-sympathies. "  I am a woman, and that was a VERY sexist remark, Kind of ironic isn't it?

8) SPeaking of CEOS

http://fortune.com/2017/06/07/fortune-women-ceos/

"The 2017 Fortune 500 Includes a Record Number of Women CEOs"

Written By: 2001 on 10/17/17 at 9:41 pm

1)I am a woman
2) I am on the MRA forum right now and none of the posts talk about Rape.

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GPqY613.png

There is no doubt there are some crazy Bill Cosby type people out there, but don't try to trick people on this site into thinking MRA people are rape types
when that is not the case. I literally read for 2 hours about MRAS after someone in this thread kept quoting it.

It is posts like this that make me glad that I am not a feminist

By the way that tweet about Buldges was posted a year after the first one, had nothing to do with comparing sexism, the writier of cosmo
litreally made a post a year before how it is not okay to be sexist, and then a year later made a post about mens penises, this is not the first time
they have done that , and it kind of condtions you into thinking that stuff is ok

3) I guy raped me many years ago in highschool, so how dare you say some of the things you said.

First of all, I don't believe you're a woman. Aren't you the2001's alt account? He was definitely a dude, and like you, had a penchant for fabricating crazy stories. And in another thread you said John Titor was your real name.

Also, you just proved my point. Half those threads are about anti-femenism, not about the rights of men. The actual movement for men's rights is basically called National Organization for Men Against Sexism (NOMAS): http://nomas.org

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 9:50 pm

First of all, I don't believe you're a woman. Aren't you the2001's alt account? He was definitely a dude, and like you, had a penchant for fabricating crazy stories. And in another thread you said John Titor was your real name.

Also, you just proved my point. Half those threads are about anti-femenism, not about the rights of men.

I am at the library typing this now and you honestly are wasting my time, Did you even watch the video I posted at all.
You are being SUPER sexist right now. Shaming men is sexist. Shaming women is sexist.

Shedding light on how men are mistreated is not wrong, Just like shedding light on how women are treated are not wrong.
So if a man says  " I was  r a p e d by a woman"  No shut up its misogynistic to talk about being mistreated by a woman!

That is a very sexist mindset^ and goes against of what even a feminist is about. YOu are so brainwashed you cant see
that being SEXIST against any gender is wrong  saying " oh because you are a man" is sexist. You are displaying sexist
tendices.

How can I be the person who Time Traveled, that story is not even real, but I do find the story fascinating.

Here is a story everyone should read if they want of course.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/27/should-feminists-stop-shaming-men-on-the-internet-6810132/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/30/feminists-treat-men-badly-its-bad-for-feminism/

Whatever the reasons for the current cycle of misandry — yes, that’s a word, derided but also adopted for ironic use by many feminists — its existence is quite real. Consider, for example, the number of neologisms that use “man” as a derogatory prefix and that have entered everyday media language: “mansplaining,” “manspreading” and “manterrupting.” Are these primarily male behaviors that justify the gender-specific terms? Not necessarily: The study that is cited as evidence of excessive male interruption of women actually found that the most frequent interrupting is female-on-female (“femterrupting”?).

So if someone posts about a woman raping a man, and how it is not right it is bad?
If someone posts about how that woman a few weeks ago made false rape claims and was put in jail is bad?

You are completely brainwashed

dAXbJ-uvONc

onyuXiNfH9M

I literally spent over 2 hours researching this, you are so brainwashed it is unreal.

It is okay for a man to speak up if something bad is happening to him, calling something a rape site
or losers, IS SEXIST, misogyny  and goes against what Equality means.

I am actually on that site you linked, and not one part of the website talks about Rape!!
Do I have to screen shot the website??

I thought so

Written By: 2001 on 10/17/17 at 10:00 pm

I am at the library typing this now and you honestly are wasting my time, Did you even watch the video I posted at all.
You are being SUPER sexist right now. Shaming men is sexist.

Shedding light on how men are mistreated is not wrong, Just like shedding light on how women are treated are not wrong.
So if a man says  " I was treasured by a woman"  No shut up its misogynistic to talk about being mistreated by a woman!

That is a very sexist mindset^ and goes against of what even a feminist is about. YOu are so brainwashed you cant see
that being SEXIST against any gender is wrong  saying " oh because you are a man" is sexist. You are displaying sexist
tendices.

How can I be the person who Time Traveled, that story is not even real, but I do find the story fascinating.

Here is a story everyone should read if they want of course.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/27/should-feminists-stop-shaming-men-on-the-internet-6810132/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/30/feminists-treat-men-badly-its-bad-for-feminism/

Whatever the reasons for the current cycle of misandry — yes, that’s a word, derided but also adopted for ironic use by many feminists — its existence is quite real. Consider, for example, the number of neologisms that use “man” as a derogatory prefix and that have entered everyday media language: “mansplaining,” “manspreading” and “manterrupting.” Are these primarily male behaviors that justify the gender-specific terms? Not necessarily: The study that is cited as evidence of excessive male interruption of women actually found that the most frequent interrupting is female-on-female (“femterrupting”?).

So if someone posts about a woman raping a man, and how it is not right it is bad?
If someone posts about how that woman a few weeks ago made false rape claims and was put in jail is bad?

You are completely brainwashed

Hahaha, yeah, I'm sexist against men, totally. ;D ;D ;D

"Shedding light" on men being mistreated is not wrong, but one questions whether throwing perverts in jail counts as mistreatment. I mean, look at the thread you took a pictures of "Violence Against Women and Girls is sexist because it doesn't blame men enough". Oh won't some please think of the fee fees of those men being violent against women.  :\'(

You can talk all day about how an angry feminist on the Internet hurt your precious little feelings, but my immediate concerns are reducing rape and reducing gender inequality, not about why men feel unsafe on Tumblr. ;D

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 10:06 pm

Hahaha, yeah, I'm sexist against men, totally. ;D ;D ;D

"Shedding light" on men being mistreated is not wrong, but one questions whether throwing perverts in jail counts as mistreatment. I mean, look at the thread you took a pictures of "Violence Against Women and Girls is sexist because it doesn't blame men enough". Oh won't some please think of the fee fees of those men being violent against women.  :\'(

You can talk all day about how an angry feminist on the Internet hurt your precious little feelings, but my immediate concerns are reducing rape and reducing gender inequality, not about why men feel unsafe on Tumblr. ;D

"Hahaha, yeah, I'm sexist against men, totally. ;D ;D ;D"

You just said Male MRA mindset, that is sexist. And some of the posts you have made in inthe00s borderline sexist against men.

I am not talking about throwing Bill Cosbys in jail, LET HIM ROT IN JAIL,  MRA is not a rape site. I screencapped the reddit, not one post talks
about rape or rape apologists, you are trying to brainwash people in here into thinking that reddit is about rape, I had to SCREENCAP it , so they
can see you obviously just lied.

I hate when people lie to make people brainwashed.  RAPE is not cool, Trying to trick people into thinking reading MRA is rape is NOT COOL.
MRA has nothing to do with rape at all.

"You can talk all day about how an angry feminist on the Internet hurt your precious little feelings"

My little brother was assulted by a girl in his class,  so now you are saying my feelings  or hisdon't matter
He is a 9 year old little boy.

THAT IS THE SEXISM I AM TALKING ABOUT! You are saying Female > male instead of promoting equality.

fem·i·nism
ˈfeməˌnizəm/Submit
noun
the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes.
synonyms: the women's movement, the feminist movement, women's liberation, female emancipation, women's rights; informalwomen's lib
"a longtime advocate of feminism"

You also complained about not being enough Female CEOS, and yet FORBES just put out an article saying 2017 is the year of the female CEO

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 10:13 pm

Lock thread mods, Slowpoke is trying to push an agenda ,

As someone who was raped many years ago this topic makes me very uncomfortable.

Written By: 2001 on 10/17/17 at 10:22 pm

"Hahaha, yeah, I'm sexist against men, totally. ;D ;D ;D"

You just said Male MRA mindset, that is sexist. And some of the posts you have made in inthe00s borderline sexist against men.

You might have a point. I've always wanted all men to die so I could have all the sexy women to myself.  :o I have a bad habit of objectifying men too.  :-
I am not talking about throwing Bill Cosbys in jail, LET HIM ROT IN JAIL,  MRA is not a rape site. I screencapped the reddit, not one post talks
about rape or rape apologists, you are trying to brainwash people in here into thinking that reddit is about rape, I had to SCREENCAP it , so they
can see you obviously just lied.

So what is "Jerry Brown vetoed rape bill", "Violence Against Women is apparently not sexist enough" if not rape apology?  ::)

"You can talk all day about how an angry feminist on the Internet hurt your precious little feelings"

My little brother was assulted by a girl in his class,  so now you are saying my feelings don't matter

Chill, you're being hysterical. I was replying the Wapo and Metro article you linked about mean Internet feminists.

I've been sexually assaulted too (by men and women). While I felt deeply humiliated and violated, I did not become (permanently) scared around women, because I am stronger than most of them. It's NOT the same for women who're sexually assaulted.

THAT IS THE SEXISM I AM TALKING ABOUT! You are saying Female > male instead of promoting equality.

I do believe in female superiority tbh. Have you been on the incel subreddit? The power of pussy is undeniable, the penis just doesn't have the same effect. :o

The world revolves around vagina. That's just a fact.

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 10:28 pm

You might have a point. I've always wanted all men to die so I could have all the sexy women to myself.  :o I have a bad habit of objectifying men too.  :-
"I do believe in female superiority tbh"

That is so sexist, Feminism is about Equal. That is not equal
You are not a feminist. You are just a scary person. Everyone on this
site just read what you wrote. It makes me scared someone would spread
hatred for men like that. That is hate speech.

Written By: 2001 on 10/17/17 at 10:34 pm

@Slowpoke you are being extremely ignorant, Rape is not something to joke about.

My whole point in arguing with you was to say, MRA has nothing to do with rape,  I screencapped the Reddit itself., and not one post talks about Rape, You are trying to asscoiate Rape with MRA and order to make it look like MRA is a rape type mindset. MRA has nothing to do with rape.  There may be a few crazy Bill Cosbys that are Woman hating, but the bases of MRA is to show the injustice and hardships then men face.

Down playing how, Men get the raw end of the deal in Divorce cases is simply being sexist. I have linked videos, articles to counteract every single thing you are saying.

You also claim to have this thing about not enough female CEOS, and like I have LINKED, Forbes just put out an article saying 2017 is the year of the FEMALE ceo

That is so sexist, Feminism is about Equal. That is not equal
You are not a feminist. You are just a scary person. Everyone on this
site just read what you wrote. It makes me scared someone would spread
hatred for men like that.

You very conveniently ignore the question I posed

So what is "Jerry Brown vetoed rape bill", "Violence Against Women is apparently not sexist enough" if not rape apology?  ::)

If you're not going to reply to that then don't talk about brainwashing.

You did not link any Forbes article.

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 10:34 pm

You very conveniently ignore the question I posed

If you're not going to reply to that then don't talk about brainwashing.

You did not link any Forbes article.

That is hate speech

And here is the Forbes article

You claim there is no Ceos who are female but Forbes says no

Written By: 2001 on 10/17/17 at 10:37 pm

That is hate speech

That is free speech.  8)

Anyway, I apologize to everyone else for the derail. Hopefully we can get back to the original topic.  :-X

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 10:38 pm

Mais non, that is free speech.  8)

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/initiatives_awards/students_in_action/debate_hate.html

Hate speech is speech that offends, threatens, or insults groups, based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or other traits. Should hate speech be discouraged? The answer is easy—of course! However, developing such policies runs the risk of limiting an individual’s ability to exercise free speech. When a conflict arises about which is more important—protecting community interests or safeguarding the rights of the individual—a balance must be found that protects the civil rights of all without limiting the civil liberties of the speaker.

I am scared you are on this forum.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 10/17/17 at 10:42 pm

Also, you just proved my point. Half those threads are about anti-femenism, not about the rights of men. The actual movement for men's rights is basically called National Organization for Men Against Sexism (NOMAS): http://nomas.org

This is just like the time he made up all those tall tales about Pitbull's schlong! >:(

Written By: 2001 on 10/17/17 at 10:42 pm

That is hate speech

And here is the Forbes article

You claim there is no Ceos who are female but Forbes says no

Math is hard.  :\'(

I said 95% of Fortune 500 CEOs are men. If 32 out of 500 CEOs women that is 6.4% women, 93.6% men. In 2016 it was 21 out of 500, or 4.2% women 95.8% men. You exactly proved my point. Thanks? :P

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 10:44 pm

This is just like the time he made up all those tall tales about Pitbull's schlong! >:(

Did I make a thread about Pitbull or something? SO confused

Written By: JordanK1982 on 10/17/17 at 10:44 pm

Did I make a thread about Pitbull or something? SO confused

Don't pretend you didn't make up all those tall tales about Pitbull a few months back. ::)

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 10:45 pm

Math is hard.  :\'(

I said 95% of Fortune 500 CEOs are men. If 32 out of 500 CEOs women that is 6.4% women, 93.6% men. In 2016 it was 21 out of 500, or 4.2% women 95.8% men. You exactly proved my point. Thanks? :P

a lot of it has to do with more men sending in applications than women, a study actually went out about this

You still promoted hate speech

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 10:45 pm

Don't pretend you didn't make up all those tall tales about Pitbull a few months back. ::)

Um am I missing a joke or something,  I don't remember making a thread about a new pitbull song.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 10/17/17 at 10:46 pm

Um am I missing a joke or something,  I don't remember making a thread about a new pitbull song.

It wasn't about a new Pitbull song, it was about how you saw his schlong on someone's photo at a party. The tales get taller.

Written By: 2001 on 10/17/17 at 10:46 pm

He said he saw Katy Perry's nudes too ;D

Written By: #Infinity on 10/17/17 at 10:46 pm

It's just his schtick to joke about Pitbull.

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 10:47 pm

It's just his schtick to joke about Pitbull.

Oh pitbull must be some inside joke or something here lol

Written By: JordanK1982 on 10/17/17 at 10:48 pm

He said he saw Katy's nudes too ;D

Oh yeah, I remember that! I wonder who else he's seen private nudes of? ::)

Oh pitbull must be some inside joke or something here lol

Don't act like you weren't making up stories about Pitbull a few months back, come on. ::)

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 10:49 pm

Don't act like you weren't making up stories about Pitbull a few months back, come on. ::)

Um you are kind of scaring me, I joined this site in May

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/17/17 at 10:51 pm

I don't think thats the same user. The one you were arguing with hasn't been on for 5 months and is a year younger than John. Besides, this user used to post about 00s high school fashion.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 10/17/17 at 10:53 pm

I don't think thats the same user. The one you were arguing with hasn't been on for 5 months and is a year younger than John. Besides, this user used to post about 00s high school fashion.

You're really buying it!?

Written By: #Infinity on 10/17/17 at 10:53 pm

I really don't want to get myself personally involved in this haywire debate, but I will say this. If you've experienced rape, then you have a legitimate reason to feel extremely sensitive about cultural sexism. However, you can't just assume someone is fundamentally sexist and then use that face-value judgment as reason to slander them like they don't have the right to free speech.

Whatever the case, all the sarcasm on Slowpoke and Jordan's part is making this thread tonally incoherent, and I'd rather things not spiral any further out of control because things have already gotten quite chaotic.

Written By: 2001 on 10/17/17 at 10:54 pm

a lot of it has to do with more men sending in applications than women, a study actually went out about this

You still promoted hate speech

Nice try at shifting the goal posts. I said men's objectifying is more harmful than women's objectifying of men, because men are in positions of power. What you said doesn't change that.

Written By: #Infinity on 10/17/17 at 10:55 pm

Nice try at shifting the goal posts. I said men's objectifying is more harmful than women's objectifying of men, because men are in positions of power. What you said doesn't change that.

At this point, I don't think there's much damage control you can do. This has all mutated into some terribly ugly misunderstanding.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/17/17 at 10:56 pm

You're really buying it!?
Not completely. I haven't seen this user mention anything about Pitbull since he or she signed up. The one you used to debate with never said anything politics.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 10/17/17 at 11:00 pm

Not completely. I haven't seen this user mention anything about Pitbull since he or she signed up. The one you used to debate with never said anything politics.

They both have the exact same erratic posting style. I'd be amazed if this was a completely different person.

Written By: #Infinity on 10/17/17 at 11:00 pm

Jordan and Pitbull is like me and S Club 7. Mr. Worldwide just always slips into his posts, no matter the topic.

Written By: 2001 on 10/17/17 at 11:00 pm

I really don't want to get myself personally involved in this haywire debate, but I will say this. If you've experienced rape, then you have a legitimate reason to feel extremely sensitive about cultural sexism. However, you can't just assume someone is fundamentally sexist and then use that face-value judgment as reason to slander them like they don't have the right to free speech.

Whatever the case, all the sarcasm on Slowpoke and Jordan's part is making this thread tonally incoherent, and I'd rather things not spiral any further out of control because things have already gotten quite chaotic.

Sorry about that. I had no idea how to respond to "you're sexist against men" other than to laugh and ridicule at something so prospammersite.  :-[

Written By: JordanK1982 on 10/17/17 at 11:02 pm

Jordan and Pitbull is like me and S Club 7. Mr. Worldwide just always slips into his posts, no matter the topic.

This. Mr. Worldwide just makes his way into the discussions no matter what I do!

Sorry about that. I had no idea how to respond to "you're sexist against men" other than to laugh and ridicule at something so prospammersite.  :-[

It is sad, you know. Men have rights and the poor incels need love, too! ;D

Written By: #Infinity on 10/17/17 at 11:02 pm

I personally had no idea either, I just didn't want anybody accidentally offended when it wasn't 100% obvious what's going on.

Written By: 2001 on 10/17/17 at 11:04 pm

These are some of the first threads this guy posted. Also, they both graduated in 2007 and are both obsessed with wrestling.

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=55551.msg3583796#msg3583796
http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=55565.msg3584293#msg3584293

I don't intend to "call out" or "expose" this poster to humiliate him or anything like that. It's just that he tried to guilt trip me by impersonating a female sexual assault victim, and I'm definitely not falling for that shtick.

Between him saying he saw Pitbull's dick and Katy Perry's nudes, I'm not inclined to believe in his stories about being a rape victim or his "little brother" being an assault victim either, or that he has a crazy feminist sister that literally went to a protest with "die men die" poster. He should keep his stories in the realm of plausible.  :-X

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 10/17/17 at 11:06 pm

I don't think YouTube's days are numbered. It may lose it's status in pop culture at some point, but it will always have it's loyal following. I actually don't watch any viral videos on YouTube. I never really have. Besides listening to music on it occasionally, I basically only use YouTube to upload my videos.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 10/17/17 at 11:08 pm

He also uses the same bolded caps font when he gets mad. Skim through this thread http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=54781.msg3567680#msg3567680 and see for youselves. I forgot about his weird uhhh... Jordan fan faction... 8-P

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 11:09 pm

These are some of the first threads this guy posted. Also, they both graduated in 2007 and are both obsessed with wrestling.

I don't intend to "call out" or "expose" this poster to humiliate him or anything like that. It's just that he tried to guilt trip me by impersonating a female sexual assault victim, and I'm definitely not falling for that shtick.

Between him saying he saw Pitbull's dick and Katy Perry's nudes, I'm not inclined to believe in his stories about being a rape victim or his "little brother" being an assault victim either, or that he has a crazy feminist sister that literally went to a protest with "die men die". He should keep his stories in the realm of plausible.  :-X

Who didn't watch wrestling back in the day, and yes I did graduate in 2007 as did many other people here,
So apparently I have a penis now right?

Pretty sure I have Boobs
https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GPrFDf2.png

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/17/17 at 11:09 pm

Between him saying he saw Pitbull's dick and Katy Perry's nudes, I'm not inclined to believe in his stories about being a rape victim or his "little brother" being an assault victim either.
I just looked at the other user's account and he said worked for Vogue and was in the music industry and even talked about a fashion designer. John has not mentioned any of them since he or she signed up.

True although I haven't seen you mention S Club 7 in a while.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 10/17/17 at 11:10 pm

Hahaha! What the hell is going on now?

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/17/17 at 11:11 pm

Who didn't watch wrestling back in the day, and yes I did graduate in 2007 as did many other people here,
So apparently I have a penis now right?

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GPrFDf2.png
I thought you graduated high school in 2006. I must have confused you with someone else.

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 11:11 pm

I thought you graduated high school in 2006. I must have confused you with someone else.

I am screwing with Jordan lol

Written By: 2001 on 10/17/17 at 11:14 pm

Pretty sure I have Boobs

Oh wow, you've convinced me.  :o

Anyway, I do feel bad for derailing this thread with such a divisive topic. It's probably a hard ask but hopefully we can get back to the original topic and ignore what just happened.  :-[

Written By: JordanK1982 on 10/17/17 at 11:14 pm

Oh yeah, I'm real confused now.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/17/17 at 11:14 pm

I am screwing with Jordan lol
Oh, so you did? I remember you once saying you graduated high school back in 2006.

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 11:15 pm

Oh, so you did? I remember you once saying you graduated high school back in 2006.

I did, I made a thread about my senior year in 2006

Im just trying to see Jordan flip out

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/17/17 at 11:17 pm

I did, I made a thread about my senior year in 2006
I know you couldn't be the other user because you haven't said anything about Pitbull and the fact the other guy said he graduated from high school in 2007.

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 11:18 pm

I know you couldn't be the other user because you haven't said anything about Pitbull and the fact the other guy said he graduated from high school in 2007.

Yeah, I even made a thread about the year here

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=e57489c3c468fe5fde634c7dae3d11ce&topic=55565.msg3584339#msg3584339

Written By: JordanK1982 on 10/17/17 at 11:20 pm

Dude, really? You're actually buying this?

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 11:22 pm

Even tho I made a thread mocking people about this, I am think I am going to leave the site.
I just joined here and now I feel harassed.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/17/17 at 11:22 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=e57489c3c468fe5fde634c7dae3d11ce&topic=55565.msg3584339#msg3584339
I remember that thread. You even said that you enjoyed the year.

Dude, really? You're actually buying this?
After she posted that photo, yeah. She's not the user you were arguing with a few months ago. Besides, the one you're talking about was a guy.

Written By: 2001 on 10/17/17 at 11:25 pm

You literally made a thread saying you graduated in 2007, now you graduated in 2006? You can't even keep your story straight.

In case he edits the post, this is what it was as of August 21st.

2007 was my final highschool year (So I have atleast late 2006 and early 2007 for late 2000s years)
BUT I always speculated what the last 2 years of the 2000's were like for highschool.

I always wondered what 2008 or 2009 would have felt like in that setting.
Can anyone chime in on the vibe?

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=55845.0

Anyways,  I really do have the willpower of a thousand suns, keeping my cool against your lies in this sleep deprived state. I should really go to bed now. Have a great night. :P

Written By: JordanK1982 on 10/17/17 at 11:27 pm

This guy knows.

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 11:29 pm

You literally made a thread saying you graduated in 2007, now you graduated in 2006? You can't even keep your story straight.

In case he edits the post, this is what it was as of August 21st.

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=55845.0

Anyways,  I really do have the willpower of a thousand suns, keeping my cool against your lies in this sleep deprived state. I should really go to bed now. Have a great night. :P

Um I never said I graduated in 2007,  It says 2006

I even updated that post to reflect Slowpoke trying to screw with ppl
made it VERY clear

I even have a thread I made talking about Senior year in 2006

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GPrPnmo.png

Written By: 2001 on 10/17/17 at 11:35 pm

Um I never said I graduated in 2007,  It says 2006

I even updated that post to reflect Slowpoke trying to screw with ppl
made it VERY clear

I even have a thread I made talking about Senior year in 2006

You said you were in high school in early 2007. How can you graduate in 2006 when you were in school in 2007? ???

Anyway "leaving the site because of harassment" is interesting, because that's exactly the last post that the2001 made before he "left". :P

Listen, I don't have a problem with you as a poster (outside of this thread). But when you lie, don't act like no one will call you out. Lying about rape is especially serious, and ironically, something the MRAs say is common to discredit actual rape victims.

If you leave, I can't stop you. No hard feelings eh.  :P

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GPrPnmo.png

Oh geez, now you edited your post to say "2006 was my final high school year" instead of "2007". Hahahaha. UltraGameDog might believe you, but I don't think you're fooling anyone else. ;D Anyway, have a great night. ;D ;D

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 11:36 pm

You said you were in high school in early 2007. How can you graduate in 2006 when you were in school in 2007? ???

Anyway "leaving the site because of harassment" is interesting, because that's exactly the last post that the2001 made before he "left". :P

Listen, I don't have a problem with you as a poster (outside of this thread). But when you lie, don't act like no one will call you out. Lying about rape is especially serious, and ironically, something the MRAs say is common to discredit actual rape victims.

If you leave, I can't stop you. No hard feelings eh.  :P

Do i have to upload my diploma that says  2006

Written By: JordanK1982 on 10/17/17 at 11:37 pm

Time to show off those photoshop skills!

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 11:38 pm

Time to show off those photoshop skills!

this is just sad

Written By: John Titor on 10/17/17 at 11:54 pm

Hey Yall, with LOVE
https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GPrXFfr.png

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/18/17 at 12:03 am

Hey Yall, with LOVE
https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GPrXFfr.png
I think I'm convinced now. Yeah, you really can't be the other user. No guy would ever have painted fingernails or use hearts in writing.

And I think Slowpoke apologized for being a jerk. I don't think he meant to hurt you at all and most misunderstood your situation. I hope this chaotic thread can be put behind us.

Written By: John Titor on 10/18/17 at 12:06 am

Its all good no worries

Written By: Slim95 on 10/18/17 at 12:12 am

No guy would ever have painted fingernails or use hearts in writing.

That's kind of sexist. I know many guys who write hearts in their notes. I use heart emojis myself.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/18/17 at 12:15 am

That's kind of sexist. I know many guys who write hearts in their notes. I use heart emojis myself.
That depends on who they're writing to. If it's his mom, sister,  GF/wife, or grandma, then I understand that. For other uses, not so much. I don't see nothing wrong with men writing with hearts though.

Written By: Slim95 on 10/18/17 at 12:19 am

Hm well anyway I find this thread very entertaining. Went from talking about YouTube to sexism to conspiracies lol. Keep it up.  ;D

Written By: Rainbowz on 10/18/17 at 10:22 am

Hm well anyway I find this thread very entertaining. Went from talking about YouTube to sexism to conspiracies lol. Keep it up.  ;D

Lmaoo  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 10/18/17 at 2:44 pm

I feel like YouTube has a monopoly now and I can't see it dying anytime soon but I can see other video sites being competitive alongside YouTube and being pretty big players as well. But YouTube is just so big that I could see even Facebook dying before it.

Dailymotion?  ???

Written By: Howard on 10/18/17 at 2:47 pm

Lock thread mods, Slowpoke is trying to push an agenda ,

As someone who was raped many years ago this topic makes me very uncomfortable.

stop talking about other things and get back to the topic that was discussed, people on here are going off track.

Written By: Howard on 10/18/17 at 2:48 pm

;D

Written By: Howard on 10/18/17 at 2:50 pm

Hahaha! What the hell is going on now?

Jordan I don't know, beats the hell out of me. ::)

Written By: Howard on 10/18/17 at 2:52 pm

Can we please for the love of god move on to the effin topic already? enough is enough! ::)

Subject: YouTube's days appear to be numbered

Written By: Dude111 on 10/18/17 at 3:38 pm

YouTube deserves this. Their constantly forcing change on their community. They should give us options for once. Its not like, every member of the community wouldn't agree and switch over.

Indeed and thier making it harder to view thier stuff.....
making it so only certain browsers can see them,etc......

YOUTUBE BLOWS!!!

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/18/17 at 6:18 pm

I think Pitbull's schlong has its own website.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 10/19/17 at 11:53 pm

I think Pitbull's schlong has its own website.

He is very popular with the ladies so this does not surprise me.

Check for new replies or respond here...