inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2017's Vibe feels like a more advanced version of 2010

Written By: John Titor on 11/04/17 at 4:01 pm

anyone else agree?

Both have very upbeat like atmospheres ( minus terror attacks, Trump, Sjws)

2017 feels like what 2012-2014 was suppose to be but did not pan out the way we thought.

I noticed a lot of people here saying 2017 feels like culture is back to normal, and this could be why.

Subject: Re: 2017's Vibe feels like a more advanced version of 2010

Written By: Slim95 on 11/04/17 at 5:59 pm

I think 2017 feels like 2016. Very bland, violence in the world, horrible politics, arguments about stupid things on the internet, horrible movies, shows, music, and culture in general. There's nothing great to enjoy about culture right now. Even I who hates the early 2010s have to admit that even back then culture was at least well established, right now it has no identity at all and there isn't a cultural identity and cultural feeling and vibe right now. 2017 doesn't know what it wants to be in terms of culture and it is suffering from an identity crisis.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 11/04/17 at 6:08 pm

anyone else agree?

2017 feels like what 2012-2014 was suppose to be but did not pan out the way we thought.

I noticed a lot of people here saying 2017 feels like culture is back to normal, and this could be why.

What things make you think this?

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 11/04/17 at 6:19 pm

I think 2017 feels like 2016. Very bland, violence in the world, horrible politics, arguments about stupid things on the internet, horrible movies, shows, music, and culture in general. There's nothing great to enjoy about culture right now. Even I who hates the early 2010s have to admit that even back then culture was at least well established, right now it has no identity at all and there isn't a cultural identity and cultural feeling and vibe right now. 2017 doesn't know what it wants to be in terms of culture and it is suffering from an identity crisis.

I agree with this. To be honest, in terms of pop culture and vibe, I don't see how 2017 is like 2010 at all.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 11/04/17 at 6:42 pm

That roots all the way back to mid-2014 at least.

Written By: bchris02 on 11/04/17 at 6:48 pm

I agree with this. To be honest, in terms of pop culture and vibe, I don't see how 2017 is like 2010 at all.

There is some similarity.  What that similarity is, I can't place my finger on it.  I would agree that 2017 isn't like 2010, but it shares more similarities with the early '10s than it does the dark, gritty mid '10s.  I think music becoming more upbeat again is a part of it.  This is also a good era for EDM, especially in the underground.  I don't usually agree with Slim95 on much of anything, but he makes a good point that 2017 lacks a real identity.  As much as I disliked the mid '10s, that's a good thing and there is a side to 2017 that I really like (and another side that is frightening to be honest).  I've said this before but 2017 has opened up a lot of possibilities for the future and I think in 2018 we will get a better idea of where things are going to go.

As for the mid '10s...good riddance!

Written By: HeyJealousy on 11/04/17 at 6:51 pm

I agree. The vibe I get from interacting with random people and being out in the open, it's not as tense as the past few years.

Written By: Slim95 on 11/04/17 at 7:15 pm

There is some similarity.  What that similarity is, I can't place my finger on it.  I would agree that 2017 isn't like 2010, but it shares more similarities with the early '10s than it does the dark, gritty mid '10s.  I think music becoming more upbeat again is a part of it.  This is also a good era for EDM, especially in the underground.  I don't usually agree with Slim95 on much of anything, but he makes a good point that 2017 lacks a real identity.  As much as I disliked the mid '10s, that's a good thing and there is a side to 2017 that I really like (and another side that is frightening to be honest).  I've said this before but 2017 has opened up a lot of possibilities for the future and I think in 2018 we will get a better idea of where things are going to go.

I disagree. The late 2010s are nothing like the early 2010s. It shares way more similarities to the mid 2010s. It's dark now, how can you say it is not? Violence constantly happens and there are a lot of protests this year. How can you say 2017 isn't dark in culture? ??? 2017 is almost the opposite of 2010, way more similar to the mid 2010s.

Written By: Slim95 on 11/04/17 at 7:18 pm

Yeah I know in 2010 Trump was not involved in politics, terrorism was not as high as now, conflict between NK was nowhere near as big, political discussions were different and not as extreme, different artists were popular (Lady Gaga and Kesha), the vibe was more upbeat, people were still trying to come out of the great recession. For someone to say 2017 is similar to 2010 just baffles me.

That roots all the way back to mid-2014 at least.

I know but I feel like it got even worse now.

I disagree. The late 2010s are nothing like the early 2010s. It shares way more similarities to the mid 2010s. It's dark now, how can you say it is not? Violence constantly happens, the U.S. and North Korea are on verge of war and there are a lot of protests this year. How can you say 2017 isn't dark in culture? ??? 2017 is almost the opposite of 2010, way more similar to the mid 2010s.

I agree. The vibe I get from interacting with random people and being out in the open, it's not as tense as the past few years.

How is it not as tense? North Korea and the U.S. were nowhere near as tense the last couple of years as they are now. Are you guys sensitized to the violence now or what?  ??? I cannot believe what I'm hearing in you guys thinking the vibe is positive and bright now when it feels like World War 3 is closely approaching and Donald Trump of all people is president. 2017 had more terror attacks than 2016 by the way. You guys saying that culture is bright now must be sensitized or something.

Written By: bchris02 on 11/04/17 at 7:19 pm

I disagree. The late 2010s are nothing like the early 2010s. It shares way more similarities to the mid 2010s. It's dark now, how can you say it is not? Violence constantly happens and there are a lot of protests this year. How can you say 2017 isn't dark in culture? ??? 2017 is almost the opposite of 2010, way more similar to the mid 2010s.

It is dark politically, but the culture has lightened up a bit (music, movies, people's attitude).  If you haven't noticed, it seems that dark geopolitical times can have the ironic effect of pushing culture in a more lighthearted direction because pop culture becomes a way to escape.  I think the North Korea tensions are pushing people to finally chill the fudge out because we might not get tomorrow.  We saw this in the early 2010s during the recession and there are signs that it might be happening again.

Written By: 2001 on 11/04/17 at 7:23 pm

I don't see it tbh.

Written By: Slim95 on 11/04/17 at 7:25 pm

It is dark politically, but the culture has lightened up a bit (music, movies, people's attitude).  If you haven't noticed, it seems that dark geopolitical times can have the ironic effect of pushing culture in a more lighthearted direction because pop culture becomes a way to escape.  I think the North Korea tensions are pushing people to finally chill the fudge out because we might not get tomorrow.  We saw this in the early 2010s during the recession and there are signs that it might be happening again.

Well what example can you give of movies, music, and people's attitude being upbeat? Superhero movies (what is popular this year) is not upbeat like romantic comedies or general comedy movies are. Music, what music is light to you? Songs are slow paced right now there is no dance music around. Trap music is the opposite of upbeat. Despacito is the only song that was slightly upbeat but that's only one song, not enough. People's attitude? Every day I see a war on twitter or conflict in YouTube comments. People have not calmed down at all. Protests are still happening. For TV, I love Game of Thrones but that is not an upbeat show at all. There's honestly nothing 2010 about 2017.

I actually do wish 2017 was upbeat. I would actually enjoy this year much more if it was upbeat. I hate this year because it is so dark and not upbeat actually. But I do have to say in terms of culture, 2017 (and 2016) was the darkest year this decade given the political climate and the tension, which did spread into music and culture given the bad trap songs and bad entertainment this year.

Written By: bchris02 on 11/04/17 at 7:25 pm

As for terrorism....the current environment is more like the '90s.  Has everyone forgotten 9/11?

Imagine the hysteria if something like 9/11 or worse happened today with social media and everything.

Written By: Slim95 on 11/04/17 at 7:32 pm

What you're saying makes sense, but the thing is there are no signs of this happening at all. I look at music, movies, shows, fashion, anything involving culture this year and there are honestly no signs it is going towards a positive or upbeat direction. I just don't have that feeling that culture will improve. We have the same trap music popular now and the same garbage that's always been popular and I don't see anything moving positively. Believe me I wish this was the case though.

Written By: 2001 on 11/04/17 at 7:36 pm

2017 does feel more upbeat than 2016 (7 years and Don't Let Me Down vs. Despacito and Shape of You), but I don't think the mid-2010s were all that downbeat, pop culturally. I don't understand how this perception started when the chart toppers were songs like Happy, Shake It Off, Shut Up And Dance, Uptown Funk, Roses, Problem, All About That Bass, Cheap Thrills etc. These are all very upbeat songs to me, almost every mid-2010s chart topper was really upbeat.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 11/04/17 at 8:42 pm

anyone else agree?

I think you just want it to be this way so it's all made up in your head. With the exception of maybe 2016, I don't see where you guys are getting this dark/downbeat pop culutre in the mid 2010s

Written By: Slim95 on 11/04/17 at 8:51 pm

I think you just want it to be this way so it's all made up in your head. With the exception of maybe 2016, I don't see where you guys are getting this dark/downbeat pop culutre in the mid 2010s

2016 is part of the late 2010s. The late 2010s started in Sepetember of 2016 technically. The dark vibe is because of shows like Game of Thrones and other things, but there were some upbeat stuff from that time.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 11/04/17 at 9:40 pm

2016 is part of the late 2010s. The late 2010s started in Sepetember of 2016 technically. The dark vibe is because of shows like Game of Thrones and other things, but there were some upbeat stuff from that time.

Yes, I never said that the late 2010s didn't start in Septmeber 2016, you really do love to point that out to evevryone ;D, but the big majority of the year was mid 2010s. Yes, while there were some upbeat stuff, the majority of the dcade has been upbeat with the exception of about late 2015-2017 has been a bit darker.

Written By: BornIn86 on 11/04/17 at 10:52 pm

Yes, I never said that the late 2010s didn't start in Septmeber 2016, you really do love to point that out to evevryone ;D, but the big majority of the year was mid 2010s. Yes, while there were some upbeat stuff, the majority of the dcade has been upbeat with the exception of about late 2015-2017 has been a bit darker.

The music has definitely been upbeat. I think musically, this decade has a consistent 80s-like upbeatness to it, which is why I'm waiting for a grunge like phase to occur. However, politically and socially, this decade has been very tense.

Written By: John Titor on 11/05/17 at 12:02 pm

2017:  upbeatness

http://mtv.mtvnimages.com/arc/images/shows/TRL/trl_01_015_A4_highlight_flashcardfreestyle.jpg?quality=0.85&width=664&height=374&crop=true

4QKreWPyPwc
http://cdn1-www.thefashionspot.com/assets/uploads/2017/03/Runway-Oversized.jpg

https://occ-0-337-2433.1.nflxso.net/art/d85c4/62d97532af2d7e7179b41b1f0abc0b30cced85c4.jpg

IewikAU6f4c

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/XTLuqDG3WzKzhnFxe_S65Dpu0-4=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7767427/onedaycast.jpg

GNtIvGrqAZE

Written By: Lizardmatum on 11/05/17 at 4:10 pm

I see what your saying. While it is very different from 2010 it is pop culturally feeling a little bit lighter and airier this year. Music is just starting to get more fun. it's kind of ironic in my opinion considering how many shootings and things are going on in the media these days.

Written By: John Titor on 11/05/17 at 6:02 pm

I see what your saying. While it is very different from 2010 it is pop culturally feeling a little bit lighter and airier this year. Music is just starting to get more fun. it's kind of ironic in my opinion considering how many shootings and things are going on in the media these days.

took the words out of my mouth

Written By: John Titor on 11/05/17 at 6:05 pm

I would even say 2017 has hints  of what 2004 felt like

Written By: John Titor on 11/05/17 at 6:41 pm

This was not upbeat at all. Bill Nye's new show caused many of his nostalgic fans to desert him, with its cringeworthy humor.

I ment TRL the show not Bill lol

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 11/05/17 at 7:00 pm

There is some similarity.  What that similarity is, I can't place my finger on it.  I would agree that 2017 isn't like 2010, but it shares more similarities with the early '10s than it does the dark, gritty mid '10s.  I think music becoming more upbeat again is a part of it.  This is also a good era for EDM, especially in the underground.

I see what you mean, but I really don't see how 2017 has more similarities with the Early 2010s than it does with the Mid 2010s. EDM and trap are still saturating the music charts, much like how they were between 2014-2016. The video game industry has more in common with the Mid 2010s, considering that the 8th generation only began in Late 2012. We are still living under the constant threat of IS and terrorist attacks, as we have since 2014. The Early 2010s actually feel a bit removed from the current times, due to the fewer amount of similarities.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 11/05/17 at 7:03 pm

I would even say 2017 has hints  of what 2004 felt like

Lol, umm don't you mean the complete opposite? ???

Written By: BornIn86 on 11/05/17 at 7:06 pm

This was not upbeat at all. Bill Nye's new show caused many of his nostalgic fans to desert him, with its cringe-worthy humor.

It wasn't just the cringe-worthy humor that drew many of those fans away. It was Bill Nye explaining scientifically backed concepts of gender that pissed a lot of them off.

Written By: SpyroKev on 11/05/17 at 10:40 pm

I don't feel it.

Written By: Rainbowz on 11/06/17 at 6:15 am

To me, this year feels like a better version of 2016, both personally and pop culturally.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/06/17 at 6:23 am

To me, this year feels like a better version of 2016, both personally and pop culturally.
So, this year for you is no extension to last year?

Written By: Rainbowz on 11/06/17 at 8:19 am

So, this year for you is no extension to last year?

Well yes and no. My personal life is much better than last year. So probably. In terms of pop culture tho it’s nothing drastic and it’s hard to distinguish songs from 2016 vs 2017

Written By: John Titor on 11/06/17 at 10:02 am

Well yes and no. My personal life is much better than last year. So probably. In terms of pop culture tho it’s nothing drastic and it’s hard to distinguish songs from 2016 vs 2017

television landscape is changing right now, we are going back to more light hearted shows and sitcoms

Written By: John Titor on 11/06/17 at 10:04 am

2017 is 100% def the last remains of the core 2010s you can already feel it

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/06/17 at 10:28 am

television landscape is changing right now, we are going back to more light hearted shows and sitcoms
I hope so, but as regard to sitcoms, the BBC are now remaking old sitcoms.

Written By: bchris02 on 11/06/17 at 5:16 pm

2017 is 100% def the last remains of the core 2010s you can already feel it

I would agree.  I think 2017 is really feeling like the "last hurrah" of the core '10s.  While we don't know yet what the '20s will bring, I have a feeling we are going to see some major changes in 2018 and 2019.  It really feels like, to me, what 2008 felt like in the 2000s.

I am not super optimistic about the '20s myself.  For one, the '00s and '10s were my prime decades.  In the '20s I will be a middle-aged old person.  It really sucks to have had to live these years of my life in the kind of circumstances I have been in through most of this decade.  What I would give to bring 2010 back.  Going into 2018, it's interesting to note that our world is much closer to 2020 than it is 2010.

Written By: Rainbowz on 11/06/17 at 5:25 pm

I would agree.  I think 2017 is really feeling like the "last hurrah" of the core '10s.  While we don't know yet what the '20s will bring, I have a feeling we are going to see some major changes in 2018 and 2019.  It really feels like, to me, what 2008 felt like in the 2000s.

I am not super optimistic about the '20s myself.  For one, the '00s and '10s were my prime decades.  In the '20s I will be a middle-aged old person.  It really sucks to have had to live these years of my life in the kind of circumstances I have been in through most of this decade.  What I would give to bring 2010 back.  Going into 2018, it's interesting to note that our world is much closer to 2020 than it is 2010.

As of today, September 12, 2015 is as far away as January 1, 2020. Which means we are closer to the first day of 2020 than any date before that  :o

Written By: John Titor on 11/06/17 at 6:13 pm

I would say 2017 felt more like 2006 and 2008 combined to be honest

Written By: Brian06 on 11/06/17 at 6:27 pm

As of today, September 12, 2015 is as far away as January 1, 2020. Which means we are closer to the first day of 2020 than any date before that  :o

That's really scary actually, shows how fast time flies.

Written By: Captain_Nostalgia on 11/06/17 at 6:37 pm

I have a hard time feeling anything different.  From 2005 up to now, it's all been rather bland.  2017 feels no different.

Written By: Slim95 on 11/07/17 at 12:10 am

I would say 2017 felt more like 2006 and 2008 combined to be honest

2017 actually feels like 2007. The 2010s are kind of mimicking the 2000s (not technology wise though). I think late 2018 will start the early 2020s just like late 2008 started the early 2010s.

Written By: Slim95 on 11/07/17 at 12:11 am

I have a hard time feeling anything different.  From 2005 up to now, it's all been rather bland.  2017 feels no different.

That's kind of how I feel for 2008 up to now.  :P There have been some good spots but overall culture is not great.

Written By: Slim95 on 11/07/17 at 12:12 am

That's really scary actually, shows how fast time flies.

2020 felt so far away in the early 2010s. Like it felt like it won't arrive in forever. It's just crazy how close it is.

Written By: Slim95 on 11/07/17 at 12:14 am

This was not upbeat at all. Bill Nye's new show caused many of his nostalgic fans to desert him, with its cringeworthy humor.

Is Bill Nye the Science Guy a fraud now?  ???

Written By: John Titor on 11/07/17 at 12:06 pm

2017 actually feels like 2007. The 2010s are kind of mimicking the 2000s (not technology wise though). I think late 2018 will start the early 2020s just like late 2008 started the early 2010s.

in 2007 you had the feeling 2000s things were leaving one by one
you kind of get the same feeling with 2017

Written By: questoftheninja on 11/07/17 at 2:54 pm

Slim95 is so right 2017 is the darkest year of the 2010s at least to me and while there are some upbeat things around culture is going no where.

Written By: TheEarly90sFan on 11/07/17 at 3:12 pm

anyone else agree?

I disagree.

2010 was an awkward year. It was the very last year of the 2000s culturally, but the general public was looking at it as the start of the 2010s. 2017 is far more of a transitional year than 2010 was.

2017 is the 2008 of the 2010s. It is the first year of the 2010s that feels different from all of the other years. The question I have now is, will Donald Trump still be president in the year 2020?

Written By: 2001 on 11/07/17 at 3:55 pm

I disagree.

2010 was an awkward year. It was the very last year of the 2000s culturally, but the general public was looking at it as the start of the 2010s. 2017 is far more of a transitional year than 2010 was.

2017 is the 2008 of the 2010s. It is the first year of the 2010s that feels different from all of the other years. The question I have now is, will Donald Trump still be president in the year 2020?

His term doesn't end until the beginning of '21.

Not looking forward to 2019/2020 with all the political BS tbh. 2015/2016 were hell enough.  8-P Savour every moment of 2018 that you can.  ;D

Written By: Rainbowz on 11/07/17 at 5:07 pm

Not looking forward to 2019/2020 with all the political BS tbh. 2015/2016 were hell enough.  8-P Savour every moment of 2018 that you can.  ;D

I'm going to miss the 2010's when 2020 comes. It'll also be shocking to realize that in 2020, 2010 will be ten years ago  :o

Written By: batfan2005 on 11/07/17 at 5:13 pm

2017 is the year that told 2016, "Hold my beer!" It started off quiet but the last few months have been rough. Everything from the mass shootings in Vegas and Texas, the terrorist attack in NYC, and natural disasters the worst I've seen. I don't see any similarities with 2010. Maybe a little with 2009 being the inaugural year of a new president, but overall it feels like 2001 without 9/11 even though there was the aforementioned terrorist attack in NYC, it just wasn't on the scale of 9/11. Also Mexico City had a big earthquake the same exact day it had one in 1985.

Written By: BornIn86 on 11/07/17 at 5:27 pm

Pretty much

Written By: Longaotian00 on 11/07/17 at 5:29 pm

Yeah 2018 should be a short period of calm and quiet before it turns back into the political mess of the mid 2010s :-\\  ;D

Written By: BornIn86 on 11/07/17 at 5:30 pm

Is Bill Nye the Science Guy a fraud now?  ???

I'd like to see the evidence proving his fraudulence.

Written By: bchris02 on 11/07/17 at 7:32 pm

2017 has been the best year for my personal life since 2011.  That isn't saying much though because it's still been a dark, depressing year.  I mean, how great can things be being a closeted gay man in his early thirties living in a small town in the capital of Trump country, surrounded by fundamentalist evangelicals, with few friends and with no hope of moving for a few more years?  Yes, things aren't great even now. It's just not as bad as 2012-2016 were for me and to be honest, those years were so awful that 2017, even with its warts, seems like a breath of fresh air.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 11/08/17 at 1:52 am

2017 has been the best year for my personal life since 2011.  That isn't saying much though because it's still been a dark, depressing year.  I mean, how great can things be being a closeted gay man in his early thirties living in a small town in the capital of Trump country, surrounded by fundamentalist evangelicals, with few friends and with no hope of moving for a few more years?  Yes, things aren't great even now. It's just not as bad as 2012-2016 were for me and to be honest, those years were so awful that 2017, even with its warts, seems like a breath of fresh air.

I don't get it? Why couldn't you move?

Written By: bchris02 on 11/08/17 at 10:13 am

I don't get it? Why couldn't you move?

I can't afford to.  People underestimate how difficult it is to move to another state.  95% of employers will only consider local candidates, so what I am going to have to do is save 3-6 months of living expenses, quit my job, and relocate.  I currently have an expensive car payment that eats a majority of my disposable income making that impossible (and it also prevents me from moving and taking a temporary throwaway job during the transition as I couldn't do so and still afford my car).  So, my only option is to either allow the car to be repossessed and have no car and wrecked credit (and it's impossible to not have a car where I live) or I have to wait until late 2020-2021ish if all goes as planned.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 11/08/17 at 12:59 pm

This all the WAY!!

Slim95 is so right 2017 is the darkest year of the 2010s at least to me and while there are some upbeat things around culture is going no where.

That title belonged to 2016, although the last statement I agree with.

I agree Chris, 2017 is looking to be my personal favoreite year of the 2010s. Poltically things are still VERY dark, but pop culturally things have become more upbeat and normal again a little bit.

but overall it feels like 2001 without 9/11 even though there was the aforementioned terrorist attack in NYC, it just wasn't on the scale of 9/11. Also Mexico City had a big earthquake the same exact day it had one in 1985.

You just love your 16 year theory... ;D

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 11/08/17 at 1:04 pm

The late 2010s overall so far, are slightly more like the mid 2010s than the year 2010. Although now that the Trump years have begun, despite the fact that politically speaking is still DARK.POP CULTURALLY speaking we have experienced a bit of a shift. We are starting to get more fun, exciting, upbeat type of culture again. Video gaming, movies, and TV are moving away from the dark, serious depressing type of feel that was the rage during the Obama years. Slim would agree with me, some  folks on here are mistaking core with mid. We are definitely in the late 2010s, but we're still in the core section of the 2010s which will probably end in the summer of 2018 similar to 2008.

Written By: John Titor on 11/08/17 at 7:27 pm

The late 2010s overall so far, are slightly more like the mid 2010s than the year 2010. Although now that the Trump years have begun, despite the fact that politically speaking is still DARK.POP CULTURALLY speaking we have experienced a bit of a shift. We are starting to get more fun, exciting, upbeat type of culture again. Video gaming, movies, and TV are moving away from the dark, serious depressing type of feel that was the rage during the Obama years. Slim would agree with me, some  folks on here are mistaking core with mid. We are definitely in the late 2010s, but we're still in the core section of the 2010s which will probably end in the summer of 2018 similar to 2008.

I would say we hit that 2008 barrier in 2016 tbh

Written By: Shemp97 on 11/08/17 at 7:27 pm

Considering all the disasters like the flurry of hurricanes and mass killings. It's been pretty dark politically and pop culturally.

Written By: TheKid99 on 11/09/17 at 10:23 pm

The thing is. Since August 2017. We've all come together.

The eclipse happened. We all came together. Harvey happened. We all came together. Irma and Maria happened. We came together. Vegas. We came together.

It's amazing to see that despite our differences. Despite everything. We still come together when we need it.

The country feels less divisive than 2016. Politically. Fairly dark. Attacks on republicans like rand Paul and assassination attempt on scalise. Charlottesville.

Pop culturally it seems different than last year. More upbeat. The underground alt rock scene has had its best year in 10 years IMHO. Been a great year for that music.

Trap seems to be peaking.

2017 feels very very transitory.

Written By: questoftheninja on 11/09/17 at 11:31 pm

Yeah most likely 2017  is the last year that will feel 2010s

Written By: BornIn86 on 11/10/17 at 12:30 am

You guys aren't getting it. The mid-2010s aren't truly going anywhere further...and that is why we like 2017.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...