inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Disney is about to buy Fox

Written By: John Titor on 12/06/17 at 2:11 pm

Disney is in the last hour in negotiating the buy out of FOX

Subject: Re: Disney is about to buy Fox

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 12/06/17 at 2:19 pm

I REALLY REALLY hope this goes through, cause this is not only going to continue the superhero movie boom continue but MARVEL is going to COMPLETELY dominate the mainstream culture scene if this deal goes through.

Fantastic Four is going to become relevant again and may even become popular in the mainstream
and the X-MEN will return to relevancy in the mainstream's eyes instead of catering to a niche audience like they've done for the past DECADE!
Most importantly we will FINALLY get accurate portrayals of all of the characters in these universes!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Written By: LooseBolt on 12/06/17 at 4:03 pm

I hope it fails. I hope in 2019 and beyond, we engage in some serious trust-busting.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/06/17 at 4:55 pm

https://ac2012.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/mickey-mouse-dictator.jpg

Written By: #Infinity on 12/06/17 at 6:14 pm

I legitimately think it's possible for Disney to eventually monopolize the entire movie industry at some point in the future, and this announcement just drives that point further.

Written By: 2001 on 12/06/17 at 7:10 pm

I hope this doesn't go through! I don't look forward to Disney putting Netflix out of business.  ???

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 12/09/17 at 5:26 pm

Disney is in the last hour in negotiating the buy out of FOX

I'm all for it as long as we get Star Wars unaltered.

Check for new replies or respond here...