inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Rude people during X-mas shopping (Rant)

Written By: John Titor on 12/20/17 at 4:35 pm

Was buying something at the store (there was a LONGGGGG line)
So there is this Woman in front of me, and she decides to leave the line midway to
go check out some giftcards while the line is moving, she leaves the line, and is taking over 40 seconds,
so I go in front of her...... Because there is people behind me as well waiting to go up....... and then she
comes out of nowhere and says  " EXCUSE ME MISS I BELIEVE I WAS FIRST"

First of all I don't know you, and second you stepped out of line... Anyways  I told her
GO AHEAD....... GO aHEAD......... and she get kept staring at me LOL I said GO aheadddddd...
Then she finally went ahead....

So shes walking on the same street as me outside ironicly and I called her a B**CH for trying to provoke me lol
She look Shook as hell lol This is just a rant on being kind to people.....

Written By: Dude111 on 12/20/17 at 9:20 pm

Ya.... Ya gotta be careful nowadays,you dont know if someone might have a weapon!!

Im sorry you went thru that!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Subject: Re: Rude people during X-mas shopping (Rant)

Written By: John Titor on 12/20/17 at 9:23 pm

Ya.... Ya gotta be careful nowadays,you dont know if someone might have a weapon!!

Im sorry you went thru that!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

<3

Written By: HeyJealousy on 12/20/17 at 10:05 pm

I didn't know you were a woman?
Perhaps I should call you "Jane Titor" from now on.
;D

Written By: Howard on 12/21/17 at 7:22 am

Was buying something at the store (there was a LONGGGGG line)
So there is this Woman in front of me, and she decides to leave the line midway to
go check out some giftcards while the line is moving, she leaves the line, and is taking over 40 seconds,
so I go in front of her...... Because there is people behind me as well waiting to go up....... and then she
comes out of nowhere and says  " EXCUSE ME MISS I BELIEVE I WAS FIRST"

First of all I don't know you, and second you stepped out of line... Anyways  I told her
GO AHEAD....... GO aHEAD......... and she get kept staring at me LOL I said GO aheadddddd...
Then she finally went ahead....

So shes walking on the same street as me outside ironicly and I called her a B**CH for trying to provoke me lol
She look Shook as hell lol This is just a rant on being kind to people.....

Maybe she shouldn't have gone out of line. ::)

Written By: Dude111 on 12/21/17 at 5:09 pm

;D

Ah man!!

Written By: Slim95 on 12/22/17 at 4:21 am

;D

Just curious, where did you get the idea she was a woman?

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 12/22/17 at 4:39 am

It probably wasn't the best move to personally insult her outside of the store, as much as you would have been annoyed. She could have pulled out a gun. You just don't know what could have happened.

Just curious, where did you get the idea she was a woman?

The OP mentioned that the woman had said to her, "excuse me miss I believe I was first".

Written By: Slim95 on 12/22/17 at 4:40 am

It probably wasn't the best move to personally insult her outside of the store, as much as you would have been annoyed. She could have pulled out a gun. You just don't know what could have happened.

The OP mentioned that the woman had said to her, "excuse me miss I believe I was first".

Oh I see now I missed that part. Thanks!

Written By: Howard on 12/22/17 at 7:40 am

That's why it's best to leave well enough alone.

Written By: karen on 12/22/17 at 3:55 pm

How far away from the line was she? When you wanted to move forward you could have asked her if she was still part of the line. Or, when she came back, you could have just explained that you thought she had changed her mind about being in the line.

Written By: John Titor on 12/22/17 at 6:39 pm

How far away from the line was she? When you wanted to move forward you could have asked her if she was still part of the line. Or, when she came back, you could have just explained that you thought she had changed her mind about being in the line.

she looked very scary like a meth head llol

Check for new replies or respond here...