inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Worst show of the '10s: Duck Dynasty or I Am Cait?

Written By: bchris02 on 03/08/18 at 11:21 pm

Duck Dynsty - self explanatory.  I think the show was instrumental in forming the anti-SJW culture that is currently in control of our society.  It really helped push this culture that rewards ignorance and devalues education.  It's always been that way but I think it's been a lot worse since Duck Dynasty. Probably the worst show of the decade in my opinion.

I Am Cait - this one is a close contender.  It had potential to be decent, but Caitlyn Jenner's reality show showcasing her life after her transition was extremely boring.  It's evidence most people thought so as well as quickly as its ratings tanked.

So what show do you think is worse?

Subject: Re: Worst show of the '10s: Duck Dynasty or I Am Cait?

Written By: KatanaChick on 03/10/18 at 6:05 am

I would say Honey Boo Boo, but at least that had it's funny moments sometimes. Duck Dynasty is utter trash and I'm sorry, but dumb rednecks are the opposite of cool. I've never seen I Am Cait, nor do I care to, and the title sounds like a blatant rip of I Am Jazz.  ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...