inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2000s kids vs kids of today

Written By: Wobo on 03/11/18 at 7:05 pm

So yesterday I found a thread on this website from 2004 comparing Early 90s kids to kids of the 2000s.
Link to thread (I encourage you not to revive this thread since it's really old):http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php/topic,535.0.html

2000s kids: 00s kids had DS,PS2 and PS3,Gamecube,WII, and Xbox360,Xbox,Gameboy Advance

The shows they watched were Billy and Mandy, Chowder,PPG,Teen Titans,Kim Possible,The Wild Thornberrys,Catdog, Spongebob,Fairly Odd Parents,Ed,Edd and Eddy,American Dragon and Xiaolin showdown,Pokemon Advanced Generation,Buzz on Maggie,Recess,Brandy and Mr Whiskers,Courage the Cowardly Dog,Phineas and Ferb,Samurai Jack,Jimmy Neutron,Rugrats: All Grown Up Avatar: The Last Airbender,Code Name: Kids Next Door,Ben 10,Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi,Camp Lazlo,My Gym Partners a Monkey,The Marvelous Adventures of FlapJack,The Secret Saturdays and 6teen,Robotboy,Duck Dodgers,Whatever Happen to Robot Jones,Squirrel Boy,TMNT 2003,Sonic X,Winx Club,Johnny Test,Star Wars Clone Wars,Mighty B and Invader Zim,Cartoon Cartoon Friday's,The Popular cartoon channels were 4kids,Cartoon Network,Nicktoons,Nickelodeon,Toon Disney,Disney Channel,Kids WB.

Popular toys the 2000s during the decade were Mighty Beans,Pokemon Cards,Bakugan,Silly Bands,YuGiOh cards, bionicles, razor scooters, heelys, robopup,Bionicles etc.

Live Action:
Zoey 101,Hannah Montana,That's So Raven,Lizzie MicGuire,The Suite Life of Zack and Cody,Drake and Josh,Malcom in the Middle,Even Stevens, Phil of the Future, Neds Declassified.
Events 2000s kids grew up with: 9/11,War on Terror,Katrina,Virginia Tech,2004 and 2008 Election.

Kids of today (2010s kids): Kids of today have 3DS,PS4,WII U,Nintendo Switch,Xbox One X and S and PS4 pro,3DS XL,3DS, 2DS XL and 2DS.

Shows kids watch/watched now is Modern Spongebob,Modern Fairly Odd Parents,Breadwinners,Sanjay and Craig,Mickey Mouse Shorts,Gravity Falls,Wonder over Yonder,Pokemon Black and White,XY series,Sun and Moon,TMNT 2012,Rabbids Invasion,Robot and Monster,Regular Show and Adventure Time,The Amazing World of Gumball and Steven Universe,King Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness,TUFF Puppy,Fish Hooks,Planet Sheen,MLP FIM,Young Justice,Phineas and Ferb,MAD,Teen Titans Go, Clarence,We Bare Bears,Ben 10 Omniverse and Alien Force and the 2016 reboot,The Looney Tunes Show,Wabbit,Robotomy,Be Cool Scooby Doo,Scooby Doo Mystery Inc.,Generator Rex,Johnny Test,PPG 2016,Sonic Boom,Mighty Magiswords,The Tom and Jerry Show,Mixels,Unikitty, Annoying Orange,Apple and Onion and Infinity Train,The Loud House,Penn Zero,Fanboy and Chum Chum,Star vs the Forces of Evil,Milo Murphy's Law,Lion Guard,Star Wars Rebels,Kick Buttowski,The 7D,Big Hero 6:, Animated Series,Tangled: The Series,Legend of Korra,The Penguins of Madagascar and Monsters vs Aliens,Monday Nights on Cartoon Network(2010-2014).The Popular Channels are Cartoon Network,Nickelodeon,Disney Channel,Disney XD,The Hub(2010-2014),Discovery Family,Universal Kids,Vortexx(2012-2014),Kids Click.

Live Action Shows: Victorious,Sam and Cat,Thundermans,Henry Danger,Game Shakers,Haunted Hathaways,Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn,Knight Squad,School of Rock,Hunter Street and I am Frankie,KC Undercover,Liv and Maddie and Dog With a Blog,Ant Farm.

The Toys: Nerfs,Zhu Zhu Pets,Silly Bands,Pokemon,MLP FIM,Pillow Pets,Hex Bugs,Fidget Spinners, Bionicles and more
Technology (Kids/Teens): Tablets and Amazon Fire Kids Tablets,IPhones 6-8 (what most teens have) and Androids and Samsung's(What teens have also)
Events Kids of today grew/grow up with: Sandy Hook,Hurricaine Sandy and Harvey,Mass Shootings,Police Brutality,Terror Attacks,2016 Election

Sorry if I didn't include all of them for 2000s and 2010s anyways what do you guys think?
If I didn't include alot list them down below.
Also before you say "why didn't you put this in the 2000s section" it's because I listed what kids of today have.

Subject: Re: 2000s kids vs kids of today

Written By: mqg96 on 03/11/18 at 7:09 pm

I remember all the 90's kids vs. 2000's kids topics I used to see all over the internet when I was a youngster online and I was annoyed ASF by it.

Edit: ^ apparently you're a 10's kid.

Written By: Wobo on 03/11/18 at 7:14 pm

I remember all the 90's kids vs. 2000's kids topics I used to see all over the internet when I was a youngster online and I was enjoyed ASF by it.

Yeah I know  :)

Written By: mxcrashxm on 03/11/18 at 7:16 pm

I remember all the 90's kids vs. 2000's kids' topics I used to see all over the internet when I was a youngster online and I was enjoyed ASF by it.

Yeah, they were very popular until sometime in 2016. Since then, they're nowhere to be found.

Yeah, I know  :)
I'd say you're both. I wouldn't get mad if you called yourself a 00s kid. Besides, I bet there are some 00s trends you remember even though you were very young at the time.

Written By: Wobo on 03/11/18 at 7:19 pm

Yeah, they were very popular until sometime in 2016. Since then, they're nowhere to be found.
I'd say you're both. I wouldn't get mad if you called yourself a 00s kid. Besides, I bet there are some 00s trends you remember even though you were very young at the time.

The only 00s/10s trends I remember were Zhu Zhu Pets,Bakugan and Silly Bands.

Written By: Wobo on 03/11/18 at 7:22 pm

Also this thread took me along time to make since I had to list most of the Animated shows that aired during the 2000s and the 2010s  :-\\

Written By: Dundee on 03/11/18 at 7:50 pm

That thread from 2004 made me laugh so much, definitely interesting funny to see what people thought about us back then. It really shows 20-something folks just love to needlessly bash on present-day kids.

I'm certain after this that the "technology addicted and never-going-outside" 2010s kids are just a bunch of bullsheesh stereotypes, just like how they saw us, 2000s kids, as disrespectful and badly-mouthed ::)

Written By: duenas8 on 03/12/18 at 11:45 am

Popular toys the 2000s during the decade were Mighty Beans,Pokemon Cards,Bakugan,Silly Bands

You forgot the most important ones: Bionicles, Yu-Gi-Oh cards and BeyBlades

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81Fz3IvgQXL._SL1500_.jpg
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38214000/jpg/_38214022_beyblades300.jpg
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/JbMAAOSw4GVYSXo9/s-l300.jpg

Written By: ofkx on 03/12/18 at 1:30 pm

Yu Gi Oh though... I was the biggest fan when I was a kid and my parents bought me and my brother this duel disk around 2007-2008ish.
https://warosu.org/data/tg/img/0299/24/1391200063064.jpg
I actually still have most of my cards.

Written By: Wobo on 03/12/18 at 1:59 pm

You forgot the most important ones: Bionicles, Yu-Gi-Oh cards and BeyBlades

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81Fz3IvgQXL._SL1500_.jpg
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38214000/jpg/_38214022_beyblades300.jpg
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/JbMAAOSw4GVYSXo9/s-l300.jpg

I forgot yugioh cards lol also bionicles were also popular toys in this decade too.

Written By: Slim95 on 03/12/18 at 2:54 pm

No. Someone born in 2004 is NOT a 2000s kid. They would only be in their
core childhood for one year (2009) for crying out loud and barely remember any of it... One did not experience the decade enough if they are born in 2004. Anyone born in thr fourth or fifth year is not a kid of that decade. 2002 is the last year one can be born in to be considered a 2000s kid and even that is pushing it. Lately you've been getting things very wrong lol. 1994 is not '90s kid just like 2004 isn't a 2000s kid. Just because you remember a couple of things of that decade does not make you a 2000s kid. I remember a couple of things from the late 1990s, that doesn't make me a '90s kid. I am a 2000s kid. Not to mention we are damn near finished the 2010s decade and Wobo is still a kid.

Written By: Dundee on 03/12/18 at 3:44 pm

To be honest I don't really care about this decades kid hierarchical bullsheesh. The more we are remembering the 2000s together, the merrier :D

Written By: Wobo on 03/12/18 at 3:51 pm

core childhood for one year (2009) for crying out loud and barely remember any of it... One did not experience the decade enough if they are born in 2004. Anyone born in thr fourth or fifth year is not a kid of that decade. 2002 is the last year one can be born in to be considered a 2000s kid and even that is pushing it. Lately you've been getting things very wrong lol. 1994 is not '90s kid just like 2004 isn't a 2000s kid. Just because you remember a couple of things of that decade does not make you a 2000s kid. I remember a couple of things from the late 1990s, that doesn't make me a '90s kid. I am a 2000s kid. Not to mention we are damn near finished the 2010s decade and Wobo is still a kid.

No need to get argumentive I already know I'm not a 2000s kid.

Written By: Wobo on 03/12/18 at 3:53 pm

Also I turn 14 in 2 months so I will be a teen by the end of this decade.

Written By: Star Struck on 03/12/18 at 4:01 pm

Really? Do we need to start this? Why can't we be nostalgic without arguing over whose a 2000s kid or 2010s kid? It's kind of pointless.

Written By: Slim95 on 03/12/18 at 4:03 pm

Also I turn 14 in 2 months so I will be a teen by the end of this decade.

You are already a teen. But I still consider early teens like a kid. At least that's how I was when I was 13 and only really started to mature at age 15. But I guess it depends on the person.

Written By: Wobo on 03/12/18 at 4:07 pm

Really? Do we need to start this? Why can't we be nostalgic without arguing over whose a 2000s kid or 2010s kid? It's kind of pointless.

I'm not even nostalgic for the mid-late 2000s anyway I'm only nostalgic for the early-mid 2010s specifically 2012-2014

Written By: Star Struck on 03/12/18 at 4:07 pm

So yesterday I found a thread on this website from 2004 comparing Early 90s kids to kids of the 2000s.
Link to thread (I encourage you not to revive this thread since it's really old):http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php/topic,535.0.html

2000s kids: 00s kids had DS,PS2 and PS3,Gamecube,WII, and Xbox360,Xbox,Gameboy Advance

The shows they watched were Billy and Mandy, Chowder,PPG,Teen Titans,Kim Possible,The Wild Thornberrys,Catdog, Spongebob,Fairly Odd Parents,Ed,Edd and Eddy,American Dragon and Xiaolin showdown,Pokemon Advanced Generation,Buzz on Maggie,Recess,Brandy and Mr Whiskers,Courage the Cowardly Dog,Phineas and Ferb,Samurai Jack,Jimmy Neutron,Rugrats: All Grown Up Avatar: The Last Airbender,Code Name: Kids Next Door,Ben 10,Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi,Camp Lazlo,My Gym Partners a Monkey,The Marvelous Adventures of FlapJack,The Secret Saturdays and 6teen,Robotboy,Duck Dodgers,Whatever Happen to Robot Jones,Squirrel Boy,TMNT 2003,Sonic X,Winx Club,Johnny Test,Star Wars Clone Wars,Mighty B and Invader Zim.The Popular cartoon channels were 4kids,Cartoon Network,Nicktoons,Nickelodeon,Toon Disney,Disney Channel,Kids WB.

Popular toys the 2000s during the decade were Mighty Beans,Pokemon Cards,Bakugan,Silly Bands

Live Action:
Zoey 101,Hannah Montana,That's So Raven,Lizzie MicGuire,The Suite Life of Zack and Cody,Drake and Josh
Events 2000s kids grew up with: 9/11,War on Terror,Katrina,Virginia Tech,2004 and 2008 Election.

Kids of today (2010s kids): Kids of today have 3DS,PS4,WII U,Nintendo Switch,Xbox One X and S and PS4 pro,3DS XL,3DS, 2DS XL and 2DS.

Shows kids watch/watched now is Modern Spongebob,Modern Fairly Odd Parents,Breadwinners,Sanjay and Craig,Mickey Mouse Shorts,Gravity Falls,Wonder over Yonder,Pokemon Black and White,XY series,Sun and Moon,TMNT 2012,Rabbids Invasion,Robot and Monster,Regular Show and Adventure Time,The Amazing World of Gumball and Steven Universe,King Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness,TUFF Puppy,Fish Hooks,Planet Sheen,MLP FIM,Young Justice,Phineas and Ferb,MAD,Teen Titans Go, Clarence,We Bare Bears,Ben 10 Omniverse and Alien Force and the 2016 reboot,The Looney Tunes Show,Wabbit,Robotomy,Be Cool Scooby Doo,Scooby Doo Mystery Inc.,Generator Rex,Johnny Test,PPG 2016,Sonic Boom,Mighty Magiswords,The Tom and Jerry Show,Mixels,Unikitty, Annoying Orange,Apple and Onion and Infinity Train,The Loud House,Penn Zero,Fanboy and Chum Chum,Star vs the Forces of Evil,Milo Murphy's Law,Lion Guard,Star Wars Rebels,Kick Buttowski,The 7D,Big Hero 6:, Animated Series,Tangled: The Series,Legend of Korra,The Penguins of Madagascar and Monsters vs Aliens. The Popular Channels are Cartoon Network,Nickelodeon,Disney Channel,Disney XD,The Hub(2010-2014),Discovery Family,Universal Kids,Vortexx(2012-2014),Kids Click.

Live Action Shows: Victorious,Sam and Cat,Thundermans,Henry Danger,Game Shakers,Haunted Hathaways,Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn,Knight Squad,School of Rock,Hunter Street and I am Frankie,KC Undercover,Liv and Maddie and Dog With a Blog,Ant Farm

The Toys: Nerfs,Zhu Zhu Pets,Silly Bands,Pokemon,MLP FIM,Pillow Pets,Hex Bugs,Fidget Spinners and more.
Technology (Kids/Teens): Tablets and Amazon Fire Kids Tablets,IPhones 6-8 (what most teens have) and Androids and Samsung's(What teens have also)
Events Kids of today grew/grow up with: Sandy Hook,Hurricaine Sandy and Harvey,Mass Shootings,Police Brutality,Terror Attacks,2016 Election

Sorry if I didn't include all of them for 2000s and 2010s anyways what do you guys think?
If I didn't include alot list them down below.
Also before you say "why didn't you put this in the 2000s section" it's because I listed what kids of today have.

For 2000s toys, you can put YuGiOh cards, bionicles, razor scooters, heelys, robopup, etc. For more 2000s live action, there's Malcolm in the Middle, Even Stevens, Phil of the Future, Neds Declassified, etc. Just to name a few more :) Also, most 2000s kids grew up on the Cartoon Cartoon Fridays segment.

Written By: Dundee on 03/12/18 at 4:07 pm

Anyone under the age of 18 is a kid.

Wooooo, call me #proud2010skid

Written By: Wobo on 03/12/18 at 4:09 pm

For 2000s toys, you can put YuGiOh cards, bionicles, razor scooters, heelys, robopup, etc. For more 2000s live action, there's Malcolm in the Middle, Even Stevens, Phil of the Future, Neds Declassified, etc. Just to name a few more :) Also, most 2000s kids grew up on the Cartoon Cartoon Fridays segment.

Done also I have a older brother who was born in 1997 who is also a 2000s kid.

Written By: Slim95 on 03/12/18 at 4:16 pm

Anyone under the age of 18 is a kid.

Wooooo, call me #proud2010skid

legally yes, but not technically. It varies from person to person.

Written By: 2001 on 03/12/18 at 6:20 pm

Yu Gi Oh though... I was the biggest fan when I was a kid and my parents bought me and my brother this duel disk around 2007-2008ish.
https://warosu.org/data/tg/img/0299/24/1391200063064.jpg
I actually still have most of my cards.

Lol that thing was expensive trash. I still preferred to play on the floor. ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/12/18 at 6:55 pm

Lol that thing was expensive trash. I still preferred to play on the floor. ;D

Facts! ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/12/18 at 6:57 pm

These are some cool videos 8):

efx-1ZE3kQo

VWlhoCe7AY0

0XmOYGMn4tA

Ahh, the memories!!!

Written By: mxcrashxm on 03/12/18 at 11:58 pm

core childhood for one year (2009) for crying out loud and barely remember any of it... One did not experience the decade enough if they are born in 2004. Anyone born in the fourth or fifth year is not a kid of that decade. 2002 is the last year one can be born in to be considered a 2000s kid and even that is pushing it. Lately, you've been getting things very wrong lol. 1994 is not '90s kid just like 2004 isn't a 2000s kid. Just because you remember a couple of things of that decade does not make you a 2000s kid. I remember a couple of things from the late 1990s, that doesn't make me a '90s kid. I am a 2000s kid. Not to mention we are damn near finished the 2010s decade and Wobo is still a kid.
Not this BS again. Why are you getting defensive and why does it matter? Besides, being a kid is not all about the childhood trends anyway. What about riding bikes, playing classic games, going to the beach/pool, or even going to theme parks? Did you honestly forget about those things? Just because someone didn't play Bakugan or Yu-gi-Oh doesn't mean he or she wasn't a kid of the 2000s. I'm sorry, but you sound like one of those "90s kids" that everyone got quickly tired of.

To be honest I don't really care about this decades kid hierarchical bullsheesh. The more we are remembering the 2000s together, the merrier :D

This x2! This quick argument shouldn't even be happening. We all remember the 00s. That should be the main topic, not this BS.

Written By: piecesof93 on 03/13/18 at 12:15 am

Not this BS again. Why are you getting defensive and why does it matter? Besides, being a kid is not all about the childhood trends anyway. What about riding bikes, playing classic games, going to the beach/pool, or even going to theme parks? Did you honestly forget about those things? Just because someone didn't play Bakugan or Yu-gi-Oh doesn't mean he or she wasn't a kid of the 2000s. I'm sorry, but you sound like one of those "90s kids" that everyone got quickly tired of.
This x2! This quick argument shouldn't even be happening. We all remember the 00s. That should be the main topic, not this BS.

I would just stop responding to him from here on out. That way these arguments would not persist. He's not going to stop nitpicking every minor detail he doesn't agree with so it's up to you to stop it.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 03/13/18 at 12:28 am

I would just stop responding to him from here on out. That way these arguments would not persist. He's not going to stop nitpicking every minor detail he doesn't agree with so it's up to you to stop it.
You're right. It's better that way. He just won't listen to anyone here. It's like he has this American attitude even though he's Canadian.

Written By: Wobo on 03/13/18 at 6:06 am

You're right. It's better that way. He just won't listen to anyone here. It's like he has this American attitude even though he's Canadian.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/13/18 at 7:49 am

I don't understand this point, especially since you're an American yourself. Since when is being nitpicky or arrogant ONLY a trait for Americans? ???

ANYONE regardless of where they come from can be nitpicky or arrogant. Also, the stereotype that 99% of Canadians are super nice is false. Canadians aren't much different from the rest of the world in terms of personality.

Also, I agree with what Slim95 said (which is rare), I just wish he said it in a less aggressive way.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 03/13/18 at 10:39 am

I don't understand this point, especially since you're an American yourself. Since when is being nitpicky or arrogant ONLY a trait for Americans? ???

ANYONE regardless of where they come from can be nitpicky or arrogant. Also, the stereotype that 99% of Canadians are super nice is false. Canadians aren't much different from the rest of the world in terms of personality.

Also, I agree with what Slim95 said (which is rare), I just wish he said it in a less aggressive way.
Well, there are tons of folks here with that attitude. I'm aware that anyone can be arrogant. It's just that he comes off way and doesn't understand there's a difference between disagreeing with someone and telling a person his or her viewpoint is wrong.  Anyway, the problem was is that he believes that a 2004 person isn't a 00s kid all because that person doesn't remember all the 00s childhood culture while forgetting that not everyone was into yugioh, bukugan, neopets or other popular toys. There was so much more to childhood than just toys, tv shows, movies, and that's honestly why the 90s kid/00s kid debates exploded in the first place.

Having nostalgia for the 00s or any other decade regarding childhood shouldn't just be about what pop culture one remembers, but also how much fun that person had with family, friends, neighbors etc.

Written By: Slim95 on 03/13/18 at 10:53 am

Well, there are tons of folks here with that attitude. I'm aware that anyone can be arrogant. It's just that he comes off way and doesn't understand there's a difference between disagreeing with someone and telling a person his or her viewpoint is wrong.  Anyway, the problem was is that he believes that a 2004 person isn't a 00s kid all because that person doesn't remember all the 00s childhood culture while forgetting that not everyone was into yugioh, bukugan, neopets or other popular toys. There was so much more to childhood than just toys, tv shows, movies, and that's honestly why the 90s kid/00s kid debates exploded in the first place.

Having nostalgia for the 00s or any other decade regarding childhood shouldn't just be about what pop culture one remembers, but also how much fun that person had with family, friends, neighbors etc.

2000s kids are born in the 1990s. The last of them are born up until 2002.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 03/13/18 at 10:59 am

2000s kids are born in the 1990s. The last of them are born up until 2002.
Are you understanding my message though? Not every 2000s kid was into the childhood popular trends of that time.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/13/18 at 12:52 pm

I think we know that not every '00s kid liked the 2000s or liked the culture of the 2000s but that doesn't mean that they aren't still 2000s kid or most people there age isn't a 2000s kid.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/13/18 at 12:54 pm

Those things make up 85-90% of a person's childhood (unless you had a horrible or sheltered childhood).

Anyways, let's get back to the topic.

Written By: Dundee on 03/13/18 at 12:59 pm

I had one of these weird toys. What are they called? And do kids still play with them?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/23/d5/38/23d538f71f02368a4f46ec862a169ec7.jpg

Written By: 2001 on 03/13/18 at 1:22 pm

I had one of these weird toys. What are they called? And do kids still play with them?

Google Image Search says

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IZ_(toy)

I've never seen it personally. :o

Written By: Lizardmatum on 03/13/18 at 3:03 pm

Oh my gosh!  :o I had one of them too! I think I got it from McDonald's or something

Written By: Dundee on 03/13/18 at 3:32 pm

All I remember is that they made music or something and that they annoyed the hell out of my parents. Watching this commercial back, I now understand why  ;D

jGjGv35zymU

Compatible with the iPod? Who the hell had an iPod when they were a kid?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/13/18 at 3:57 pm

Who remembers ToonTown?

I literally remember when Cartoon Network used to play this ad everyday :D.

HiEO4zdc6ys

Written By: Wobo on 04/22/18 at 1:51 am

I remember all the 90's kids vs. 2000's kids topics I used to see all over the internet when I was a youngster online and I was annoyed ASF by it.

Naw i'm totally not a 2010s kid.

Written By: pink.panda_v3 on 04/22/18 at 1:24 pm

Who remembers ToonTown?

I literally remember when Cartoon Network used to play this ad everyday :D.

HiEO4zdc6ys

In elementary, I would go straight to my computer after school and play Toontown for hours :D because if you didn’t play Toontown after school you weren’t cool :P.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/22/18 at 1:45 pm

In elementary, I would go straight to my computer after school and play Toontown for hours :D because if you didn’t play Toontown after school you weren’t cool :P.

Yep :D.

Written By: ofkx on 04/22/18 at 2:19 pm

Oh hey, I used to play it when I was in 1st grade, I think! Weirdly enough, no one I knew played it other than me and my cousin :-\\.

Written By: Wobo on 04/22/18 at 2:20 pm

The only virutal site i mostly played was Animal Jam.

Written By: pink.panda_v3 on 04/22/18 at 2:25 pm

Oh hey, I used to play it when I was in 1st grade, I think! Weirdly enough, no one I knew played it other than me and my cousin :-\\.

I played Toontown roughly from Kindergarten to second grade, I think. :P

Written By: mwalker1996 on 04/22/18 at 10:22 pm

Can we have these discussions without being super technical? Wobo doesn't consider himself a 2000s kid, but he still remembers the late 2000s since he was 5 in 2009.

Written By: SmartBo1 on 04/23/18 at 1:35 am

The only online game I played was Club Penguin back in 2007 or 2008. I used my account like once or twice before getting bored. :P

Written By: ofkx on 04/23/18 at 5:17 am

If Wobotnik wants to consider himself a 00s kid then let him. I honestly don't get what "core childhood" is ???? I have never heard of it outside of these forums and honestly, it's stupid and ridiculous.

Written By: Dundee on 04/23/18 at 5:30 am

People care too much about these sorts of things tbh

Check for new replies or respond here...