inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Alien mummy found in Atacama desert is actually a tiny mutated human

Written By: Wobo on 03/22/18 at 7:11 pm

Just found about this on Twitter this really shocking and weird but at the same time amazing.  :o
https://gizmodo.com/alien-mummy-found-in-atacama-desert-is-actually-a-tiny-1823988455

Subject: Re: Alien mummy found in Atacama desert is actually a tiny mutated human

Written By: 2001 on 03/22/18 at 8:44 pm

That's very fascinating but I'm not sure why it's shocking, that would be my educated guess too :P

Subject: Re: Alien mummy found in Atacama desert is actually a tiny mutated human

Written By: Wobo on 03/22/18 at 8:52 pm

That's very fascinating but I'm not sure why it's shocking, that would be my educated guess too :P

I find it shocking since it's impossible for a tiny human to exist.

Written By: gibbo on 03/23/18 at 6:44 am

No surprise here ... Some years ago, they thought they'd found the missing link ... turned out to be a small and deformed human being. I can't believe these scientists are actually funded to search for this stuff. I wish I could be paid to chase rainbows looking for the pot of gold at the end!  ::)

Written By: Don Carlos on 03/23/18 at 10:22 am

No surprise here ... Some years ago, they thought they'd found the missing link ... turned out to be a small and deformed human being. I can't believe these scientists are actually funded to search for this stuff. I wish I could be paid to chase rainbows looking for the pot of gold at the end!  ::)

I'm not sure what "stuff" you're referring to.  Seems to me that the research into this specimen  is both interesting and potentially valuable.  Oh, and by the way, there is no "missing link"

Written By: 2001 on 03/23/18 at 10:33 am

I hope no one thought it was actually an alien, I give scientists more credit than that. They probably just remarked that it looked like the human conception of an alien. It's interesting how it was multiple genetic mutations that resulted in what we see here. Like it says in the article, it's usually assumed that only gene mutation is responsible because that's what's far more likely. It's rare that you get so many fatal gene mutations in one person. :o

Check for new replies or respond here...