inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: It's official: 2018 is the year the 'hipster' died

Written By: bchris02 on 03/23/18 at 12:47 pm

http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/portlandia-finale-and-the-end-of-hipsters.html

It's kind of sad, actually.  I resonated with hipster culture, though due to circumstances and geography I wasn't able to participate as much as I would have liked to.  To me, hipsterdom was one of the defining aspects of Obama-era '10s culture.  With Portlandia ending it's the end of an era.

Subject: Re: It's official: 2018 is the year the 'hipster' died

Written By: y2kkid92 on 03/23/18 at 1:02 pm

No way! I just started growing my manbun in july 2016 and have been rocking it on and off since February 2017 infact just last month and I didn't feel no way at all. I'm not a hipster though nor do I dress like one I just like the hairstyle. The man bun is still popular were I live.

Written By: Dundee on 03/23/18 at 1:08 pm

Oh fudge, just when I started to embrace my hipsterism ;D

Written By: 2001 on 03/23/18 at 1:43 pm

Don't worry bruh I got ya. Starting this spring imma bike to work everyday and stop by at the Turkish coffee shop and yes it has the fair trade sticker. There's even a fruit bar down the street where I can get my avocado toast and yes I still live with my parents I'm going to join yoga class and start going to the social justice book club on weekends. And yes I wear socks with flip flops outdoors did you even need to ask?

I'll single handedly keep hipster alive.

Written By: 2001 on 03/23/18 at 1:48 pm

I know eh. It was last summer I grew and permanently kept my chinstrap beard, and the spring before that when I got an undercut I'm still rocking. Then I bought a bunch of sweater vests now tell me does it get more hipster than sweater vests? (the answer is yes, just yesterday I saw a very buff dude with a rose on his ear).

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 03/23/18 at 2:03 pm

Don't worry bruh I got ya. Starting this spring imma bike to work everyday and stop by at the Turkish coffee shop and yes it has the fair trade sticker. There's even a fruit bar down the street where I can get my avocado toast and yes I still live with my parents I'm going to join yoga class and start going to the social justice book club on weekends. And yes I wear socks with flip flops outdoors did you even need to ask?

You'll probably need your black thick-framed glasses.

Written By: 2001 on 03/23/18 at 2:15 pm

You'll probably need your black thick-framed glasses.

And a superhero T-shirt.

*2010s things I'll never let go*

Written By: kingofthetemple on 03/23/18 at 4:59 pm

I'm glad!!

Written By: Mat1991 on 03/23/18 at 5:15 pm

Don't worry. Y'all can keep your "manbuns" and oversized glasses and nobody will look at you differently.

A lot of styles associated with "hipster" are pretty mainstream, anyway.

Written By: ofkx on 03/23/18 at 5:34 pm

the article says that skinny jeans are dead? what?

Written By: Mat1991 on 03/23/18 at 7:05 pm

the article says that skinny jeans are dead? what?

I'm wearing skinny jeans right now.  ;D

Written By: 2001 on 03/23/18 at 10:54 pm

Don't worry. Y'all can keep your "manbuns" and oversized glasses and nobody will look at you differently.

A lot of styles associated with "hipster" are pretty mainstream, anyway.

That's true. Like the article said, 'hipster' has basically been replaced by 'millennial', and those two things are practically synonymous these days. 

Written By: Looney Toon on 03/23/18 at 11:30 pm

Gotta kill off the hipster image before 2020 hits so we can truly start fresh.

Written By: bchris02 on 03/23/18 at 11:55 pm

Trump killed hipster culture.  Aspects of it are still around, but mindset doesn't resonate today like it did during the Obama years.  It's not too different from how the hippie movement died when Vietnam ended.

Written By: 2001 on 03/24/18 at 12:13 am

Trump killed hipster culture.  Aspects of it are still around, but mindset doesn't resonate today like it did during the Obama years.  It's not too different from how the hippie movement died when Vietnam ended.

I'm afraid you might be right and it's sad.  :-\\

I'd have to wait until summer to see if it's dead or not. Over here no one is outside because it's still cold. When everyone is outside I'll check whether we still have hipsters or not, because they were still everywhere in the summer of 2017.

Written By: BornIn86 on 03/24/18 at 12:20 am

Plenty of "hipsters" in Houston. You should move and just deal with the consequences.

Written By: duenas8 on 03/24/18 at 2:04 am

As same as emos, hipster fashion is incorporated into society. A person with large beard or oversized glasses is not necessary hipster anymore... so RIP hipsters, it’s about time when SJW and this feminism wave die as well

Written By: Slim95 on 03/24/18 at 2:06 am

Looks like 2018 is the official year the core 2010s will end then. The core 2010s are 2011 - 2018. The main focus in this time frame was hipsters and smartphones.

Written By: Slim95 on 03/24/18 at 2:09 am

The last time I've seen a hipster in real life was early 2017. I did not have a good experience with him. He stole my Car2Go just when I was pre-booking it and had the eye on the car he came in with his huge guitar on his back and snatched it.  :-[ You can always find them driving Car2Go for some odd reason at least in my city.

Written By: Slim95 on 03/24/18 at 2:11 am

Make sure you get to those places using Car2Go or some other environmentally friendly car-sharing vehicle service. You'll fit right in then lmao.

Written By: y2kkid92 on 03/24/18 at 5:23 am

how about the fade and braided man bun is this a hipster style? https://www.vibe.com/2016/02/omarion-debuts-new-hairstyles-on-instagram/ because i'm thinking of getting this next

Written By: LooseBolt on 03/24/18 at 6:23 am

This. I don't like actual hipsters because they can be pretentious, but I love the popular culture that revolved around them. Especially hipster food, that shart's the best.

Oh yeah, I believe it. There was a sort of optimism(?) that revolved around the hipsters in much the same way. Like they were putting the culture back together from scratch or something.

Written By: BornIn86 on 03/24/18 at 11:23 am

Looks like 2018 is the official year the core 2010s will end then. The core 2010s are 2011 - 2018. The main focus in this time frame was hipsters and smartphones.

Smartphone culture doesn't seem like anything that's going anywhere in the foreseeable future.

Written By: Slim95 on 03/24/18 at 1:02 pm

Smartphone culture doesn't seem like anything that's going anyway in the foreseeable future.

I agree. It's mainly about the hipsters then.

Written By: duenas8 on 03/24/18 at 1:03 pm

By 2019, we will definitely enter in the early 2020’s culture. Only a few months

Written By: piecesof93 on 03/24/18 at 1:04 pm

By 2019, we will definitely enter in the early 2020’s culture. Only a few months

Exciting!

Written By: nintieskid999 on 03/24/18 at 6:29 pm

http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/portlandia-finale-and-the-end-of-hipsters.html

It's kind of sad, actually.  I resonated with hipster culture, though due to circumstances and geography I wasn't able to participate as much as I would have liked to.  To me, hipsterdom was one of the defining aspects of Obama-era '10s culture.  With Portlandia ending it's the end of an era.

It's more hipster to be a hipster when the culture fades. Think about it

Written By: duenas8 on 03/24/18 at 7:32 pm

how about the fade and braided man bun is this a hipster style? https://www.vibe.com/2016/02/omarion-debuts-new-hairstyles-on-instagram/ because i'm thinking of getting this next

https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/vulture/2018/03/22/portlandia-graphs/22-portlandia-graph-2b.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg

They posted an interesting graph about “hipster searches” on Google, which june 2015 seems the beginning of decline

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/24/18 at 9:45 pm

Where I'm at, at least as a high school student, I don't think I've noticed much of a change in fashion, but then again I don't pay attention to fashion trends as I just wear what is comfortable with me.

Written By: Looney Toon on 03/24/18 at 11:49 pm

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/a8/a85c2ac05dcc49693920be799f598a9d8b0578a5aabd6ae5eec37002d1132762.jpg

Yeah, it was funny how in years like 2014 being a hipster was more mainstream than anything else since EVERYONE was trying to be a hipster. Now in years like say the upcoming 2019 or the 2020s being a hipster will actually make sense when the hipster trend fades.

Written By: Slim95 on 03/25/18 at 12:34 am

I wonder if hippies will be the next thing in the '20s again. As a backlash against hipsters, hippies will want to show people how its done.

Written By: 2001 on 03/25/18 at 1:34 am

Make sure you get to those places using Car2Go or some other environmentally friendly car-sharing vehicle service. You'll fit right in then lmao.

I'm planning on making Tesla my first car ;D If I ever get a car that is; I'd rather live downtown where I won't need one. I already ride my bike everywhere.

Omg, I don't even have to try to be hipster, I practically define it.  :-[

Did you know in 2009 I wore plastic thick frames glasses without the lenses before I even knew it was a "trend"? I just thought it would be a funny ironic thing to do: "I only wear glasses because they make me look smart, I don't need the lenses" ;D

Written By: BornIn86 on 03/25/18 at 11:41 am

haha. Exactly.

Written By: 2001 on 03/25/18 at 12:02 pm

I don't think hipster is dead. Just went out for a bit and almost got to run over by a dude with a manbun riding his bike and then the café I was at was full of undercuts, tattoos, piercings, Doc Martens, tight sweaters and scarves and stuff.

People stopped using the word hipster to describe this, but it doesn't mean the original trend has slowed down.

I mean I was there with my undercut, beard, scarf, with a red plaid shirt and Einstein t-shirt underneath and skinny jeans, with my Aldo brown leather boots so what does that tell ya.

Written By: Dundee on 03/25/18 at 12:17 pm

I don't think hipster is dead. Just went out for a bit and almost got to run over by a dude with a manbun riding his bike and then the café I was at was full of undercuts, tattoos, piercings, Doc Martens, tight sweaters and scarves and stuff.

People stopped using the word hipster to describe this, but it doesn't mean the original trend has slowed down.

I mean I was there with my undercut, beard, scarf, with a red plaid shirt and Einstein t-shirt underneath and skinny jeans, with my Aldo brown leather boots so what does that tell ya.
It's alright, but you only have one year and a half to do this kind of stuff. When January 1 2020 will hit it's gonna be too late >:(

/s

Written By: 2001 on 03/25/18 at 12:19 pm

It's alright, but you only have one year and a half to do this kind of stuff. When January 1 2020 will hit it's gonna be too late >:(

/s

I'll be wearing skinny jeans on my death bed. Book it.

Written By: Looney Toon on 03/25/18 at 12:29 pm

I hope in January 2020 everyone points and laughs at you!

"Haha! Look at that loser with his dated fashion! This ain't 2015, dude."  >:(

I'm 90% I'll probably be the one telling you this.  8) I'mma start a Hipster Demolition Night on December 31st, 2019.

Written By: Howard on 03/25/18 at 2:22 pm

What clothes does a hipster wear?

Written By: Howard on 03/25/18 at 2:24 pm

I hope in January 2020 everyone points and laughs at you!

"Haha! Look at that loser with his dated fashion! This ain't 2015, dude."  >:(

I'm 90% I'll probably be the one telling you this.  8) I'mma start a Hipster Demolition Night on December 31st, 2019.

New Year's Eve? ???

Written By: LooseBolt on 03/25/18 at 6:12 pm

I heard people say the same about their emo combovers and eyeliner.

Written By: 2001 on 03/25/18 at 6:14 pm

Then they started balding?

Written By: Slim95 on 03/25/18 at 6:18 pm

I think hipsters are worse than emos.

Written By: 2001 on 03/25/18 at 6:21 pm

You said in another thread that you like hipsters.

Written By: Slim95 on 03/25/18 at 6:25 pm

You said in another thread that you like hipsters.

I don't remember that. But if I did, I do change my mind often. No offense to you if you are one, but I see many hipsters trying too hard which defeats the purpose lol.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 03/25/18 at 6:41 pm

"Emo combover". Hilarious!  ;D  As someone who lived through the original hippie and punk eras, I can tell you that while an "old hippie" is essentially benign, there is something pathetic about an "old punk". An old hippie can be kind of an Arlo Guthrie type figure, but old punks are a different story. Still trying to be rebellious  with the kind of anger that fueled one when one was 20 doesn't really work when one is 60. Look at Johnny (Rotten) Lydon. He's a parody of himself. I see old punks with a few wisps of graying hair left, died green.  Wearing a Ramones T shirt and leather jacket, now way too tight for them, straining over a big beer gut. Doesn't really work. Someone needs to tell them they are not 20 anymore. And on top of all this we now have aging emos to worry about!  ;D

Written By: piecesof93 on 03/25/18 at 6:49 pm

I think emos were worse but hipsters have been more influential to pop culture. I guess that alone could be an arguement for why they are worse.  ;D

Written By: Dundee on 03/25/18 at 6:51 pm

"Emo combover". Hilarious!  ;D  As someone who lived through the original hippie and punk eras, I can tell you that while an "old hippie" is essentially benign, there is something sad about an "old punk". An old hippie can be kind of an Arlo Guthrie type figure, but old punks are a different story. Still trying to be rebellious  with the kind of anger that fueled one when one was 20 doesn't really work when one is 60. Look at Johnny (Rotten) Lydon. He's a parody of himself. I see old punks with a few wisps of graying hair left, died green.  Wearing a Ramones T shirt and leather jacket, now way too tight for them, straining over a big beer gut. Doesn't really work. Someone needs to tell them they are not 20 anymore. And on top of all this we now have aging emos to worry about!  ;D

Yeah it's pretty amusing to know that all the wild, savage punkers of back then are now retired, senior citizen ;D
https://journalmetrocom.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/art-documentaire-los-punk.jpg?w=618&h=408&crop=1

And people are still fearing of the fact those silly, dog-filters photos will later eventually become youth photos of the oldest generation?

Written By: Zelek3 on 03/26/18 at 2:00 pm

2018 is the year of big change in the 2010s similar to other -8 years like 1968 and 2008. Death of hipsters. Death of Millennials (Pew research saying the cutoff was 1996). Even more supercharged politics with the school shootings and March for Our Lives.

Written By: Looney Toon on 03/26/18 at 2:18 pm

New Year's Eve? ???

Yeah, gonna end off the 2010s with a BANG!

Written By: Wobo on 03/26/18 at 2:29 pm

Yeah, gonna end off the 2010s with a BANG!

I honestly can't wait for 12/31/19
11:59:59 will be the last second and minute of this decade.

Written By: Looney Toon on 03/26/18 at 2:52 pm

Hope you all are there to witness the final moments. Gonna close this era real soon.

Written By: Wobo on 03/26/18 at 2:56 pm

Hope you all are there to witness the final moments. Gonna close this era real soon.

My last words for the 2010s will be "that was so 2010s"  ;D

Written By: LooseBolt on 03/26/18 at 3:45 pm

That is a factually correct statement.

Written By: Slim95 on 03/26/18 at 3:49 pm

2018 is the year of big change in the 2010s similar to other -8 years like 1968 and 2008. Death of hipsters. Death of Millennials (Pew research saying the cutoff was 1996). Even more supercharged politics with the school shootings and March for Our Lives.

I thought it would be but at the moment I am not witnessing any change.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 03/26/18 at 4:32 pm

Also, according to Pew and other sources, the last Millennials will get their Bachelor's degree this year.

Written By: bchris02 on 03/26/18 at 4:35 pm

I agree.  Thus far, 2018 seems more like 1978 or 1988 than it is 1968 or 2008.

Written By: mqg96 on 03/26/18 at 4:45 pm

I agree.  Thus far, 2018 seems more like 1978 or 1988 than it is 1968 or 2008.

There's always something special about the 8 digit years such as 1998, 2008, and now 2018. Even in my personal life too!  8)

Written By: Dundee on 03/26/18 at 6:06 pm

Y'all already trying to define 2018 and it's not even april ???

I just hope there will be no big attack or recession during this year, just that this decade finishes off on a nice note.

Written By: Slim95 on 03/26/18 at 6:26 pm

I just hope there will be no big attack or recession during this year, just that this decade finishes off on a nice note.

I don't think it will. I have a feeling it will be a crazy year full of bad, crazy events.

Written By: 2001 on 03/26/18 at 6:32 pm

Went to the mall for a bit today, can confirm that hipster is still alive and well in 2018.

Wait till October/November when the Congressional election happens, then wait again until 2019 for all sorts of other events. I think very late 2018 will be changeful, and 2019 has the potential to be bombastic. :o

Written By: Dundee on 03/26/18 at 6:35 pm

I'm gonna take the hipsterism to its max level and dress like a seapunk tbh  ;D

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b9/80/9c/b9809c6b25e2dc8a1621fed1ca4083ed.jpg

Written By: Looney Toon on 03/26/18 at 6:41 pm

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b9/80/9c/b9809c6b25e2dc8a1621fed1ca4083ed.jpg

:o

Written By: 2001 on 03/26/18 at 6:44 pm

Must... resist... trying...

Written By: Milk on 03/26/18 at 6:45 pm

We are due for some change. Things have been stagnant lately.

Written By: piecesof93 on 03/26/18 at 6:47 pm

You wanna walk around looking like my little pony?

Written By: 2001 on 03/26/18 at 6:51 pm

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/vUQAAOSwEqtZ3QPb/s-l300.jpg

Written By: Dundee on 03/26/18 at 6:52 pm

Hmmm... Not sure If I want to convert myself to the Brownie Culture....

https://storify.com/services/proxy/2/_0JrnIYorv1OLTyeFZ4rSQ/http/cdn.popdust.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/bronies-photos-videos-documentary-My-Little-pony-adult-fans-conventions_2014-06-26_20-53-44.jpg

Nope.

Written By: piecesof93 on 03/26/18 at 6:54 pm

https://storify.com/services/proxy/2/_0JrnIYorv1OLTyeFZ4rSQ/http/cdn.popdust.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/bronies-photos-videos-documentary-My-Little-pony-adult-fans-conventions_2014-06-26_20-53-44.jpg

Nope.

;D ;D ;D I still can't believe this actually exists.

Written By: BornIn86 on 03/26/18 at 7:00 pm

Right? The first quarter of the year hasn't even finished yet. And I don't remember seeing a detectable change in pop culture 08s pop culture until after summer.

Written By: LooseBolt on 03/26/18 at 9:10 pm

Nope.

B...brownie culture?

Written By: Howard on 03/27/18 at 7:40 am

I hope I'll be there.

Written By: 2001 on 03/27/18 at 8:43 pm

I just found living proof of hipsters. In fact there are so many of them they're starting a hipster civil war to see who's more hipster than who

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/03/27/protesters-say-restaurant-owner-made-show-of-eating-meat-in-response-to-animal-rights-demonstration.html

Vegans protesting outside of hipster meat restaurant, in the second most hipster street in Toronto (Dundas). Lock this thread.

Written By: HeyJealousy on 03/28/18 at 3:58 am

I just found living proof of hipsters. In fact there are so many of them they're starting a hipster civil war to see who's more hipster than who

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/03/27/protesters-say-restaurant-owner-made-show-of-eating-meat-in-response-to-animal-rights-demonstration.html

Vegans protesting outside of hipster meat restaurant, in the second most hipster street in Toronto (Dundas). Lock this thread.

Vegan does not equal hipster, and hipster does not equal vegan.
The only reason why the two movements are lumped together, must be because of their ties to the broader liberal/bohemian subculture.

Written By: 2001 on 03/28/18 at 6:45 am

Vegan does not equal hipster, and hipster does not equal vegan.
The only reason why the two movements are lumped together, must be because of their ties to the broader liberal/bohemian subculture.

Vegans who protest outside of meat serving restaurants are definitely hipster though.

Written By: SailorSteven2017 on 03/28/18 at 9:19 am

If 'hipster' is dying out then I really wonder what's next... Maybe seapunk may be the new mainstream; I already want to dye my hair blue and make everything I own blue later on in May!  :D  I never really understood hipster tbh. One second it was having a long beard, man bun, black tee, and skinny jeans, and the other it was having an undercut, clean face, flannel jacket, white undershirt, fedora, and skinny jeans... Is it that it evolved or were these other types? Please correct me if I'm wrong!  :-\\

Usagi Tsukino

Written By: Slim95 on 03/28/18 at 11:12 am

Maybe seapunk may be the new mainstream;

Seapunk is a thing too?  :o

http://www.wylandstore.com/images/products/preview/wymsw-856e.jpg

Written By: SailorSteven2017 on 03/28/18 at 11:50 am

That dolphin XD

Written By: Howard on 03/28/18 at 2:53 pm

Don't you mean steampunk? ???

Written By: Slim95 on 03/28/18 at 3:28 pm

Don't you mean steampunk? ???

I don't know what was intended but I also heard of cow punk mentioned on here.

https://images.8tracks.com/cover/i/001/375/498/6044.original-6759.jpg?rect=0,0,374,374&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max&w=320&h=320

Written By: Howard on 03/28/18 at 3:31 pm

I don't know what was intended but I also heard of cow punk mentioned on here.

https://images.8tracks.com/cover/i/001/375/498/6044.original-6759.jpg?rect=0,0,374,374&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max&w=320&h=320

;D

Written By: musicguy93 on 03/28/18 at 3:42 pm

If 'hipster' is dying out then I really wonder what's next... Maybe seapunk may be the new mainstream; I already want to dye my hair blue and make everything I own blue later on in May!  :D  I never really understood hipster tbh. One second it was having a long beard, man bun, black tee, and skinny jeans, and the other it was having an undercut, clean face, flannel jacket, white undershirt, fedora, and skinny jeans... Is it that it evolved or were these other types? Please correct me if I'm wrong!  :-\\

Usagi Tsukino

I have doubts about seapunk. It looks too "2010s" to be popular in the 2020s. Sure the colors are different, but judging by the guy in the picture above (the one Mr. Shruggie posted), it's still looks typical 2010s fashion. For example the guy has an undercut, is wearing slim-fit clothing, and the design of his shirt has a very pretentious/artsy/hipster look. If it weren't for the colors and glitter, he would look no different from the average fashionable person in the 2010s. If the whole seapunk concept were to continue into the 2020s, it would NOT look like the guy in that picture. The only thing that would be similar is the color. However I think I should add that even the color would be a very niche aesthetic. I sure as hell can't see myself in that.  8-P

Written By: musicguy93 on 03/28/18 at 3:44 pm

I don't know if the whole seapunk look was meant to be an internet meme/joke, but based on this picture, it looks too "2010s" to be popular in the future.

Written By: Dundee on 03/28/18 at 4:50 pm

I don't know if the whole seapunk look was meant to be an internet meme/joke, but based on this picture, it looks too "2010s" to be popular in the future.
It definitely is a meme/joke that suddenly got huge and immediately crashed and burned back in 2012. This video explains it very well:
lxn-6DAuqyk

Basically the seapunk fashion is a shout-out to the vaporwave culture of the internet. That's why I said "Trying it would definitely take hipsterism to the next level" :P

Written By: SailorSteven2017 on 03/28/18 at 6:20 pm

I have doubts about seapunk. It looks too "2010s" to be popular in the 2020s. Sure the colors are different, but judging by the guy in the picture above (the one Mr. Shruggie posted), it's still looks typical 2010s fashion. For example the guy has an undercut, is wearing slim-fit clothing, and the design of his shirt has a very pretentious/artsy/hipster look. If it weren't for the colors and glitter, he would look no different from the average fashionable person in the 2010s. If the whole seapunk concept were to continue into the 2020s, it would NOT look like the guy in that picture. The only thing that would be similar is the color. However I think I should add that even the color would be a very niche aesthetic. I sure as hell can't see myself in that.  8-P

:\'( 

At least there's a glimmer of hope..  ::)

Written By: duenas8 on 03/28/18 at 10:25 pm

“Health Goth” has become very popular in the last years, they’re like “fitness goths” with high-tech. Probably one of the most popular trends in the late 2010’s, even inspiring some trap artists

http://www.shedoesthecity.com/wp-content/uploads/files/2015/02/healthgoth1.jpg

Written By: wixness on 03/29/18 at 8:19 am

“Health Goth” has become very popular in the last years, they’re like “fitness goths” with high-tech. Probably one of the most popular trends in the late 2010’s, even inspiring some trap artists

http://www.shedoesthecity.com/wp-content/uploads/files/2015/02/healthgoth1.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel about health goth. Nothing can recreate the alternative fashion that the 2000s had because almost no one wants it brought back.

Written By: wixness on 03/29/18 at 8:21 am

The hipster stuff started to be mainstream since 2013, when I have (and still do) see guys wearing the man bun, but I see way more guys wearing their hair short and wearing their facial hair big and long. I honestly hate it.

Check for new replies or respond here...