inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ready Player One

Written By: batfan2005 on 03/30/18 at 11:12 pm

I just saw the movie "Ready Player One" tonight and I must say it's the best movie of the year so far and one of the best movies I've seen in awhile. It is a unique and one of a kind movie.

Subject: Ready Player One

Written By: Dude111 on 03/30/18 at 11:21 pm

When I saw your thread title I saw "REAL PLAYER ONE" and I was gonna reply with this

Ya that software went to crap after realplayer 8 . I read AOL joined the team and thats why it went downhill..... REALPLAYER 8 IS THE LAST GOOD VERSION....

But since it isnt Ill reply like this

I havent seen that movie or ANY movie really from the last few years.... I think the newest movie I have seen is "V/H/S II" (2013) on VHS and it was a god aweful piece of garbage!! (Pure evilness)

Subject: Re: Ready Player One

Written By: Dundee on 03/31/18 at 7:38 am

Looks nice and it's basically an updated version of BtF II as we go 30 years in the future ;D

Also, it's clearly InThe00s' kinda movie according to Wikipedia

As in the book, Ready Player One pays homage to the popular culture of primarily the 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, and 2010s.

:D

Written By: piecesof93 on 03/31/18 at 7:58 am

I read this as real player one

Written By: Star Struck on 03/31/18 at 10:55 am

I saw the movie too. I thought it was really unique too! I would talk about my favorite scenes, but you know *cough* spoilers.

Check for new replies or respond here...