inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Shooting at YouTube HQ

Written By: Wobo on 04/03/18 at 4:22 pm

There's currently a shooting at the Headquarters of YouTube...  :o
2chE6zpSsSU

Subject: Re: Shooting at YouTube HQ

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/03/18 at 4:24 pm

OMG... :( :( :( :\'(

Written By: Wobo on 04/03/18 at 4:27 pm

OMG... :( :( :( :\'(

Ikr there might be 4-5 patients.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/03/18 at 4:42 pm

Oh my god, how many more of these shootings are we going to have? ::)

Written By: Balty Raven on 04/03/18 at 4:56 pm

Frankly, we're not sure if there's anybody that has been killed yet. What I do know is that the shooter is confirmed to shot herself (yes, it's a woman). However, considering this is based off YouTube, the shooter probably done this because of its unfair community guidelines. She probably took them too far and decided to go all the way to California to do justice in her standards.

Written By: 2001 on 04/03/18 at 5:02 pm

She must have been mentally ill, if only it was easier for people like her to get guns this could've been prevented.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/03/18 at 5:04 pm

She must have been mentally ill, if only it was easier for people like her to get guns this could've been prevented.

Is this a joke?  ;D

Written By: mjstudios97 on 04/03/18 at 10:36 pm

Four wounded-- hope they make a well recovery soon.  :(
Suspected shooter has been gunned down. It seems to have been a domestic incident.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/04/18 at 4:34 am

News reports confirm that the shootstress was a disgruntled YouTube poster, who had numerous YouTube posts taken down by the site admins.

Written By: Dundee on 04/04/18 at 5:17 am

News reports confirm that the shootstress was a disgruntled YouTube poster, who had numerous YouTube posts taken down by the site admins.
Really? A whole shooting for a bunch of sheeshty comments? ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/04/18 at 5:23 am

Really? A whole shooting for a bunch of sheeshty comments? ???

Well one article I read mentioned that she had posted videos of dogs being boiled alive  :o (she was a hard core PETA supporter apparently), so I would imagine that the YouTube admins took down some of her more disturbing posted videos.

Written By: Howard on 04/04/18 at 7:34 am

Oh my god, how many more of these shootings are we going to have? ::)

It seems like this will probably continue for years to come.

Written By: Howard on 04/04/18 at 7:36 am

She had made videos about inappropriate subjects that had her videos taken down.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/04/18 at 7:37 am

Well one article I read mentioned that she had posted videos of dogs being boiled alive  :o (she was a hard core PETA supporter apparently), so I would imagine that the YouTube admins took down some of her more disturbing posted videos.
If her videos were a bad as that, YouTube have every right to take down the videos.

Written By: 2001 on 04/04/18 at 10:05 am

These PETA/eco-terrorist people are so f*cked up. Killing animals is wrong but killing humans is okay :thinking:

Written By: Howard on 04/04/18 at 1:49 pm

If her videos were a bad as that, YouTube have every right to take down the videos.

But she has no right to go shoot up the YouTube building.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/04/18 at 1:51 pm

But she has no right to go shoot up the YouTube building.
No one has the right to shot anywhere at anyone!

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/04/18 at 6:35 pm

It seems like this will probably continue for years to come.

I won't be surprised if it does, to be honest.  :(

Written By: Wobo on 04/04/18 at 8:11 pm

Yeah...  :(

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/04/18 at 8:34 pm

The shooter was a crazy lady. Also, imagine if she had an AR-15 instead of just a handgun? :-X :-X :-X

Good thing that California has strict gun laws.

In 1979, there was another female mass shooter in California. Brenda Spencer, a 16 year old girl, shot up Cleveland Elementary School in San Diego (coincidentally, that's where the YouTube shooter was living before she died and also the shooter was born in 1979).

In that shooting, Brenda killed the principal and a custodian; eight children and a police officer were injured. A reporter reached Spencer by phone while she was still in the house after the shooting, and asked her why she did it. She answered: "I don't like Mondays. This livens up the day". Brenda Spencer used a Ruger 10/22 semi-automatic rifle.

She was a sick individual 8-P.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/04/18 at 8:56 pm

My question is why did she injure others and then take her own life right after? ???

Written By: Wobo on 04/04/18 at 8:57 pm

The shooter was a crazy lady. Also, imagine if she had an AR-15 instead of just a handgun? :-X :-X :-X

Good thing that California has strict gun laws.

In 1979, there was another female mass shooter in California. Brenda Spencer, a 16 year old girl, shot up Cleveland Elementary School in San Diego (coincidentally, that's where the YouTube shooter was living before she died and also the shooter was born in 1979).

In that shooting, Brenda killed the principal and a custodian; eight children and a police officer were injured. A reporter reached Spencer by phone while she was still in the house after the shooting, and asked her why she did it. She answered: "I don't like Mondays. This livens up the day". Brenda Spencer used a Ruger 10/22 semi-automatic rifle.

She was a sick individual 8-P.

Damn 20 years before Columbine...

Written By: Wobo on 04/04/18 at 8:57 pm

My question is why did she injure others and then take her own life right after? ???

She was mad because of her videos being taken down by YouTube. Also she killed random employees and she probably didn't want to get shot by any SWAT members so she killed her self or didn't want to spend life in jail. Anyways idk.

Written By: Howard on 04/05/18 at 5:45 am

It's been a trend.

Written By: Howard on 04/05/18 at 5:46 am

maybe she didn't want to go to jail, that's why she shot herself.

Written By: Balty Raven on 04/05/18 at 9:22 am

She was mad because of her videos being taken down by YouTube. Also she killed random employees and she probably didn't want to get shot by any SWAT members so she killed her self or didn't want to spend life in jail. Anyways idk.

She didn't really kill anyone except herself. They were injured, but they still survived from their wounds and were released from the Zuckerberg General Hospital shortly after it happened.

Written By: Wobo on 04/05/18 at 11:38 am

She didn't really kill anyone except herself. They were injured, but they still survived from their wounds and were released from the Zuckerberg General Hospital shortly after it happened.

Meant to say shot my bad

Written By: 80sfan on 04/05/18 at 9:00 pm

She was probably mentally ill.  :(  :(  :(

Written By: Howard on 04/06/18 at 5:48 am

She was probably mentally ill.  :(  :(  :(

Yeah, I think she had some mental problems.

Written By: Wobo on 04/06/18 at 5:08 pm

Yeah, I think she had some mental problems.

She looked creepy and scary asf like she never blinks and stares right into the camera in her pictures.

Written By: Howard on 04/07/18 at 2:50 pm

She looked creepy and scary asf like she never blinks and stares right into the camera in her pictures.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/180404041615-youtube-headquarters-shooting-suspect-nasim-aghdam-exlarge-169.jpg

Written By: Wobo on 04/07/18 at 2:55 pm

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/180404041615-youtube-headquarters-shooting-suspect-nasim-aghdam-exlarge-169.jpg

8-P

Written By: 2001 on 04/07/18 at 2:55 pm

It's called duck face.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/07/18 at 2:56 pm

It's called duck face.

How is that a duck face? ???

Written By: 2001 on 04/07/18 at 2:57 pm

How is that a duck face? ???

The pucker lips.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/07/18 at 3:21 pm

The pucker lips.

Her lips aren't puckered.

You're seeing things ;D.

Written By: Howard on 04/07/18 at 3:39 pm

8-P

She's looking right at you. :P

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 04/07/18 at 3:46 pm

Even judging by that photo, she seems like a dangerous individual.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/07/18 at 3:54 pm

I agree but this is a slippery slope. They say don't always judge a book by it's cover.

There are some innocent looking people who have or can commit horrible acts.

In this case, she looked crazy and was in fact crazy. However, that is not always the case.

Written By: 2001 on 04/07/18 at 3:56 pm

She looks like a punk rocker especially with the choker lol.

Check for new replies or respond here...