inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: My introduction to inthe00s

Written By: mwalker1996 on 04/08/18 at 8:33 am

Hey guys, my name is mwalker1996. Some of you know me on popedia as mwalker96. My history with inthe00s dates back to 2011 when I saw the early 2000's kids theard. I always wanted to be apart of the community but it was always a pain in the butt to sign up. I finally signed up last night thanks to @Rainbowz. I like talking about genorations and different decades, so this is the perfect place for me. I've done to livesteams on my Youtube channel with the members of popedia and would love to do that with inthe00s. Link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxSYf-diWROR2-YOT_-CAbw

Subject: Re: My introduction to inthe00s

Written By: mxcrashxm on 04/08/18 at 8:42 am

Welcome! :) And i would like to know, are you a former user by an chance?

Written By: piecesof93 on 04/08/18 at 8:45 am

Hi, welcome to the boards!

Written By: mqg96 on 04/08/18 at 8:49 am

I saw your video about me and I appreciate it. You'll enjoy this site a lot! Huge family on here (this is the non-mainstream underground, better than a lot of other boards lol)

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/08/18 at 8:54 am

Welcome, Mario! I'm glad I was able to help you join inthe00s. You finally get to be apart of the community! I hope you enjoy and like this website. :)

Written By: graciee on 04/08/18 at 11:35 am

Hello. I really enjoy watching your videos. Welcome!^^

Written By: 1999 Baby, 2000s Kid on 04/08/18 at 12:05 pm

Welcome to the site, I've read some of your posts on Popedia before, it's nice to have you here! :)

Written By: mwalker1996 on 04/08/18 at 12:49 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome you guys.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 04/08/18 at 1:09 pm

I saw your video about me and I appreciate it. You'll enjoy this site a lot! Huge family on here (this is the non-mainstream underground, better than a lot of other boards lol)
I'm so happy I finally get a chance to speak to you. Dude I have been reading your posts for 2 years now! I always felt like we grew up together at a distance because of the fact we're the same age and have similar interests. Your stories are pretty cool.

Written By: Dr. Mario on 04/08/18 at 1:29 pm

Welcome to the boards, Mario! :)

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/08/18 at 2:14 pm

Welcome to our humble board.  :)

Written By: Howard on 04/08/18 at 3:31 pm

Welcome to the boards, enjoy your stay. :)

Written By: mqg96 on 04/08/18 at 4:17 pm

I'm so happy I finally get a chance to speak to you. Dude I have been reading your posts for 2 years now! I always felt like we grew up together at a distance because of the fact we're the same age and have similar interests. Your stories are pretty cool.

You could have easily signed up for this site much earlier! I miss it when Eric (Eazy-E-1995) and ArcticFox were on here more often. It's never too late though!

Written By: unicornic on 04/08/18 at 4:33 pm

Welcome to the boards super Mario!  :)

Written By: Wobo on 04/08/18 at 7:32 pm

Glad you joined this forum!

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/08/18 at 7:32 pm

You could have easily signed up for this site much earlier! I miss it when Eric (Eazy-E-1995) and ArcticFox were on here more often. It's never too late though!

It's not easy signing up for this website though.  ;D

Written By: mqg96 on 04/08/18 at 8:49 pm

It's not easy signing up for this website though.  ;D

I've been using the same email for all of my accounts since 2010. Some accounts I have are linked to my old email I haven't used in years. It usually takes me under 10 minutes to sign up for a website unless they ask you for a lot more information than most sites usually do. Verification time varies from site to site.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/08/18 at 8:58 pm

I've been using the same email for all of my accounts since 2010. Some accounts I have are linked to my old email I haven't used in years. It usually takes me under 10 minutes to sign up for a website unless they ask you for a lot more information than most sites usually do. Verification time varies from site to site.

Yeah, but for Mario, it was difficult as hell. I remember during the live stream yesterday when he was trying to sign up and it took him like 25 minutes because it was so difficult and he had trouble on the "opposite of east" question.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 04/08/18 at 9:10 pm

Yeah, but better late than never. I do wish I was here earlier tho. I signed up for popedia with no problem tho, and I signed up for popedia just before it really exploded last month.

Written By: ofkx on 04/09/18 at 10:15 am

Welcome! I hope you enjoy this site!

Check for new replies or respond here...