inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Beyonce's historic Coachella 2018 performance (reunites Destiny's Child)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/15/18 at 10:40 am

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/festivals/8334610/beyonce-coachella-2018-destinys-child-jay-z

https://www.glamour.com/story/beyonce-destinys-child-coachella

Coachella is held annually in Indio, California (Southern California - Riverside County). Beyonce was the first Black woman to headline the festival.

Some people are now calling the festival, Beychella.

FQLloRtlTGg
(Not the full performance, the actual performance was 2 hours long).

Subject: Re: Beyonce's historic Coachella 2018 performance (reunites Destiny's Child)

Written By: SpyroKev on 04/15/18 at 11:07 am

I'm just happy that Destiny's Child reunited. They got fun tunes.

It was actually a thing Beyoncé wanted for like, two years now. I recall 2015 when it was brought up.

Subject: Re: Beyonce's historic Coachella 2018 performance (reunites Destiny's Child)

Written By: BornIn86 on 04/15/18 at 11:28 am

Beyonce's current brand of fame eludes comparison. She got big in the late 90s. Got 10x bigger in the 00s and is still riding high in terms of popularity.

Anyone remember back in the early 00s when people thought Beyonce was a conniving, fame-seeking bia bia?  ;D

E358X0clvFM

aASCZgbJxC8

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/15/18 at 11:34 am

I'm just happy that Destiny's Child reunited. They got fun tunes.

It was actually a thing Beyoncé wanted for like, two years now. I recall 2015 when it was brought up.

Yep. She was actually supposed to perform at Coachella last year but her performance was cancelled due to her pregnancy.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/15/18 at 11:35 am

Beyonce's current brand of fame eludes comparison. She got big in the late 90s. Got 10x bigger in the 00s and is still riding high in terms of popularity.

Anyone remember back in the early 00s when people thought Beyonce was a conniving, fame-seeking bia bia?  ;D

E358X0clvFM

aASCZgbJxC8

I do remember a little bit of that, especially when she went solo in 2003, lol.

Written By: xenzue on 04/16/18 at 2:02 am

With this performance, Beyoncé secured her legacy as one of the greats. She's definately in my top 10 greatest live performers of all-time. Very few people can do what Beyoncé did on that night.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/16/18 at 8:02 am

With this performance, Beyoncé secured her legacy as one of the greats. She's definately in my top 10 greatest live performers of all-time. Very few people can do what Beyoncé did on that night.

Yep, absolutely.

Written By: John Titor on 04/25/18 at 1:01 am

Yep, absolutely.

Beyonce is  GOAT status

Check for new replies or respond here...