inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The things I will miss about InThe00s

Written By: SpyroKev on 04/15/18 at 10:58 pm

This topic just came to me instantly. Haha I don't know about all of you but, if this site does grow population wise, hopefully I'm absent by then. Our small group became such an established look to me, It a suck seeing us divided by traffic. This site really accomplished what it was supposed to do, I feel like crying. Haha

At some point, activity of InThe00s will really.. turn around for the better. I'm really going to continue to enjoy this site's current era to the fullest. Haha I gotta cherish all of you now.

Subject: Re: The things I will miss about InThe00s

Written By: 2001 on 04/15/18 at 11:29 pm

I don't think it will get so big that we stop saying "Welcome" to new people. But who knows! This site really did explode in 2018 eh. Who saw that coming? :o

Written By: unicornic on 04/16/18 at 8:05 am

I don't think it will get so big that we stop saying "Welcome" to new people. But who knows! This site really did explode in 2018 eh. Who saw that coming? :o

Written By: SpyroKev on 04/16/18 at 8:08 am

Its really phenomenon like. InThe00s really feel like the ultimate site to come to for releasing memories.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/16/18 at 8:09 am

Its really phenomenon like. InThe00s really feel like the ultimate site to come to for releasing memories.
For us long standing members, InThe00s serves like a diary.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/16/18 at 11:04 am

There was a time when people were very suspicious of newbies and basically scared people off. Then they complained that this place was toxic and THEY were the ones who was making it toxic. Those people either deleted their accounts or just moved on.

It's funny you say that because just yesterday I was going through the archives looking for WHEN something happened in my life. (I found it.)

Cat

Written By: John Titor on 04/16/18 at 11:08 am

thought catalog  steals from this site as well as complex

Written By: John Titor on 04/16/18 at 11:09 am

There are some people from Complex and MTV news that have signed up on here, saw them posting stuff on my facebook that were linked directly to this site

Written By: karen on 04/16/18 at 1:46 pm

It's funny you say that because just yesterday I was going through the archives looking for WHEN something happened in my life. (I found it.)

Cat

I've done that several times.

Written By: karen on 04/16/18 at 1:46 pm

There are some people from Complex and MTV news that have signed up on here, saw them posting stuff on my facebook that were linked directly to this site

Such as...?

Written By: John Titor on 04/16/18 at 2:12 pm

Such as...?

threads on here , ill have to go find them but some of the atmosphere threads were hijakked by thought catalog

Written By: Howard on 04/17/18 at 7:40 am

Yes it sure does.  :)

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/17/18 at 4:49 pm

The second half of 2017 was when more 2000’s babies started joining, and it’s still happening today. 2018 is probably the year when inthe00s is a lot more active than it was just only two years ago IMO.

Written By: Wobo on 04/17/18 at 4:53 pm

The second half of 2017 was when more 2000’s babies started joining, and it’s still happening today. 2018 is probably the year when inthe00s is a lot more active than it was just only two years ago IMO.

I joined in late 2017
September 9,2017
And yeah i agree 2018 was the year more 2000s babies started to join.

Written By: Wobo on 04/17/18 at 4:56 pm

I consider inthe00s veterans people who joined
When it started (1998)-2004

Written By: Howard on 04/18/18 at 2:44 pm

I joined in late 2017
September 9,2017
And yeah i agree 2018 was the year more 2000s babies started to join.

I joined about 18 years ago.

Written By: Wobo on 04/18/18 at 2:46 pm

I joined about 18 years ago.

Wow you're a inthe00s veteran.

Written By: Howard on 04/18/18 at 3:21 pm

Wow you're a inthe00s veteran.

Yes I pretty much am.

Check for new replies or respond here...