inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Female staff rape boys at Juvenile detention center.

Written By: John Titor on 04/20/18 at 4:28 pm

http://www.chronline.com/crime/lawsuit-alleges-culture-of-sexual-abuse-by-female-staff-at/article_f56fe2d4-226d-11e8-9157-3f71631484e5.html

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/chronline.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/1/fd/1fd5c486-f2cc-5b8b-9535-835aece8a793/1fd5c486-f2cc-5b8b-9535-835aece8a793.image.jpg

“For years, a culture of sexual misconduct existed at Green Hill School. Specifically, it was common for the female staff at Green Hill School to engage in sexually inappropriate relationships with the residents, who were routinely minors,” the lawsuit reads.“Retaliation and suppression of complaints were common. Supervision of the staff was laissez faire at best and at worst supervisory staff actively condoned the abuse and protected the abusers.”

6 abused boys have filed charges against these women, so far, but their supervisor never fired anyone

Subject: Re: Female staff rape boys at Juvenile detention center.

Written By: John Titor on 04/20/18 at 5:46 pm

so you want to be raped? Rape is not something to joke about or be wished upon

Written By: SeaCaptainMan97 on 04/20/18 at 5:48 pm

Man on Girl = He should face the death penalty

Woman on Boy = That boy must be a stud

This likely comes from the notion of women being affectionate, and men being lustful.

Written By: John Titor on 04/20/18 at 5:54 pm

This likely comes from the notion of women being affectionate, and men being lustful.

Exactly, this is why the Western world is so FkD up
and that other poster just proved of the brainwashing

I was looking at some the comments on twitter and some of the comments from women were
" he prob deserved it"

Sea you are my new fav poster

Written By: SeaCaptainMan97 on 04/20/18 at 6:17 pm

Exactly, this is why the Western world is so FkD up
and that other poster just proved of the brainwashing

I was looking at some the comments on twitter and some of the comments from women were
" he prob deserved it"

Sea you are my new fav poster

On the internet, there seems to be a common lust for Little Boy X Big Girl, that especially comes up when news stories like this come about. Even the viral YouTuber MaximBady called one boy who got laid by his teacher a "stud".
Over on DeviantArt, there are tons of fan arts that ship a Little Boy X Big Girl couple, usually from a cartoon. Even Encyclopedia Dramatica put these people in their places on their "Fairly Oddparents" page. 

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/20/18 at 6:38 pm

WARNING

I will be watching this thread to see if I will lock or delete it.

I have already removed 2 posts from this thread. The raping of males is JUST AS HORRIBLE as the raping of females.

If I see ANY more posts, downplaying the raping of males...this thread will be locked or deleted.

Written By: John Titor on 04/20/18 at 6:43 pm

WARNING

I will be watching this thread to see if I will lock or delete it.

I have already removed 2 posts from this thread. The raping of males is JUST AS HORRIBLE as the raping of females.

If I see ANY more posts, downplaying the raping of males...this thread will be locked or deleted.

Written By: mqg96 on 04/20/18 at 6:44 pm

I've also heard that girls always immediately get called "sluts or whores" if they act what may be considered as "too sexual" but when a guy acts sexual they don't ever get criticized and it's considered as just "joking". This is just from what I've heard. I'm obviously not a female so I don't really understand how they view it. As a guy I just find women attractive in general but can't stand the annoying ones. I keep it simple as that. What you said about the Man on Girl vs Woman on Boy is very true though. There are female teachers (especially the younger ones) all over the nation who are sexual predators to their male students.

Written By: SpyroKev on 04/20/18 at 6:55 pm

I've also heard that girls always immediately get called "sluts or whores" if they act what may be considered as "too sexual" but when a guy acts sexual they don't ever get criticized and it's considered as just "joking". This is just from what I've heard. I'm obviously not a female so I don't really understand how they view it. As a guy I just find women attractive in general but can't stand the annoying ones. I keep it simple as that. What you said about the Man on Girl vs Woman on Boy is very true though. There are female teachers (especially the younger ones) all over the nation who are sexual predators to their male students.

Edited my post.

I won't give the women the "innocent card" If she looks good to me though, aye.

Check for new replies or respond here...