inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: RIP Kanye West career ?

Written By: Early2002 on 05/01/18 at 5:09 pm

sxjrSx99lIg

Subject: Re: RIP Kanye West career ?

Written By: Early2002 on 05/01/18 at 5:16 pm

Recap

. Kanye said Slavery is a choice
. Defends Trump and backing him is more on  " anybody can be a president" rather than his policies
. Says hes will to die for free thought
. Crip LA gang  are threatening to  beat the F out of him

Written By: Early2002 on 05/01/18 at 5:17 pm

Y4gont6QTQI

Written By: Early2002 on 05/01/18 at 5:18 pm

Story on CRIP

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/30/rapper-urges-crips-gang-members-to-f-k-kanye-up/

An LA rapper with ties to Snoop Dogg has issued a “Crip alert” for Kanye West — urging local gang members to attack him — for his recent support of President Trump.
The order came over Sunday morning in an Instagram video, according to CBS Los Angeles.

It was filmed by Daz Dillinger, former member of Tha Dogg Pound duo.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/01/18 at 5:24 pm

Story on CRIP

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/30/rapper-urges-crips-gang-members-to-f-k-kanye-up/

An LA rapper with ties to Snoop Dogg has issued a “Crip alert” for Kanye West — urging local gang members to attack him — for his recent support of President Trump.
The order came over Sunday morning in an Instagram video, according to CBS Los Angeles.

It was filmed by Daz Dillinger, former member of Tha Dogg Pound duo.

The crips are wimps. mS13 is walking all over the, 

Written By: Wobo on 05/01/18 at 6:22 pm

Damn RIP for real.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/01/18 at 6:49 pm

Recap

Oh come on liberals you can't be too harsh on the man despite how strongly you might disagree with him. Don't be hypocritical.

I hate to be honest, but, this is a reference to some of the "big names" in the bible who got crucified or beat up for having different beliefs than the majority of "the crowd", which obviously happens today in society especially when it comes to not lining up with stereotypes depending on your background.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/01/18 at 7:02 pm

and I can't stand all the conservatives, white people or Trump supporters who are all of the sudden on the Kanye West bandwagon just because he admitted that he was friends with Trump, get the HELL out of here. You're not really a Kanye fan or a fan of anybody unless they are enslaved to believe and do whatever lines up with your mindset. We know what's really on your heart. I only want to see the true Kanye fans who have stuck with him from the beginning, even with disappointments like this (depending on your views). I've never been the biggest Kanye fan to be honest, despite him being born in my hometown, I've only listened to his music casually, and I'll still listen to him if he gives me good music.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 05/01/18 at 7:06 pm

I've already created a thread on this.

Written By: Early2002 on 05/01/18 at 7:19 pm

Adidas pulling out

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 05/01/18 at 7:26 pm

Adidas pulling out

So you're just going to ignore my post above?

Written By: Early2002 on 05/01/18 at 7:27 pm

So you're just going to ignore my post above?

my bad

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 05/01/18 at 8:14 pm

I know nothing about Kanye West's music, nor do I care, but haven't you all figured out that he's a complete attention whore? 

I will say nothing more on this subject, because I'm not going to give him any more of my attention.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 05/01/18 at 8:24 pm

and I can't stand all the conservatives, white people or Trump supporters who are all of the sudden on the Kanye West bandwagon just because he admitted that he was friends with Trump, get the HELL out of here. You're not really a Kanye fan or a fan of anybody unless they are enslaved to believe and do whatever lines up with your mindset. We know what's really on your heart. I only want to see the true Kanye fans who have stuck with him from the beginning, even with disappointments like this (depending on your views). I've never been the biggest Kanye fan to be honest, despite him being born in my hometown, I've only listened to his music casually, and I'll still listen to him if he gives me good music.

Kanye recently called slavery a "choice".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5679763/Kanye-West-Slavery-choice-prison-unites-black-whites.html

Written By: ofkx on 05/02/18 at 3:25 am

Kanye's career is definitely over. I don't think any self-respecting black person (which I think are most of his fans) can follow him after what he's done without feeling extremely guilty.

Written By: SpyroKev on 05/02/18 at 7:52 am

Kanye's career is definitely over. I don't think any self-respecting black person (which I think are most of his fans) can follow him after what he's done without feeling extremely guilty.

Dude stayed relevant for a long time.

Written By: piecesof93 on 05/02/18 at 3:42 pm

His career isn't going anywhere. This happens every time he drops an album.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 05/02/18 at 4:01 pm

His career isn't going anywhere. This happens every time he drops an album.

Are you going to listen or buy that album?

(That's if there even is an album coming out, which doesn't even excuse his statements)

Written By: piecesof93 on 05/02/18 at 4:26 pm

Are you going to listen or buy that album?

(That's if there even is an album coming out, which doesn't even excuse his statements)

Yes, if it's good.

It doesn't excuse his statements and like someone said earlier, he's an attention whore. I also think his mentally health is not at it's best but it hasn't been for a long time.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 05/02/18 at 4:29 pm

Yes, if it's good.

Well, I won't.

It doesn't excuse his statements and like someone said earlier, he's an attention whore. I also think his mentally health is not at it's best but it hasn't been for a long time.

I agree with you here.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/03/18 at 10:43 pm

Lupe Fiasco actually agree with him, but thought his approach was stupid.

Check for new replies or respond here...