inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Early Mid or Late 2010s? Which do you prefer?

Written By: Wobo on 05/02/18 at 4:25 pm

Even though we're in the late 2010s as of right now which do you prefer though?
For Me:
Early 2010s > Late 2010s > Mid 2010s
(Though my opinion might change in the future about the late 2010s being better than the mid 2010s)
(AND please don't start a decadeology discussion in the thread this is only to see other people's opinion.)

Subject: Re: Early,Mid or Late 2010s? Which do you prefer?

Written By: Wobo on 05/02/18 at 8:52 pm

Bump

Written By: Early2002 on 05/02/18 at 8:57 pm

Bump

This thread was already made

Written By: Wobo on 05/02/18 at 8:57 pm

This thread was already made

When?

Written By: Early2002 on 05/02/18 at 8:58 pm

When?

recently mods please delete this

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/02/18 at 8:59 pm

Early 2010's pop music, trends, fads
Mid-2010's hip-hop, technology
Late 2010's new sounding hip-hop

Written By: Wobo on 05/02/18 at 9:00 pm

Thread link? And the mods aren't gonna delete this over a similar thread being made so stop.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/02/18 at 9:27 pm

Thread link? And the mods aren't gonna delete this over a similar thread being made so stop.

He's right, you've been make these type of threads (or similar ones) over and over again. No offense, you need to calm it down a little bruh along with a couple other folks. Bumping a thread isn't gonna help either.

Written By: Wobo on 05/02/18 at 9:33 pm

He's right, you've been make these type of threads (or similar ones) over and over again. No offense, you need to calm it down a little bruh along with a couple other folks. Bumping a thread isn't gonna help either.

Don't call me "bruh" and i don't re-make threads dude theres like over a million posts on this website how am i supposed to know someone already made a thread like this?

Written By: unicornic on 05/02/18 at 9:36 pm

Don't call me "little bruh" and i don't re-make threads dude theres like over a million posts on this website how am i supposed to know someone already made a thread like this?

First you asked about trends or fads from the early 2010s then you ask us which part of the decade we prefer..

Written By: Wobo on 05/02/18 at 9:39 pm

First you asked about trends or fads from the early 2010s then you ask us which part of the decade we prefer..

What is that supposed to mean? Look at Early 2002's threads he made a"what will 2019 be like" when there been a dozen threads on that.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/02/18 at 9:58 pm

Don't call me "bruh" and i don't re-make threads dude theres like over a million posts on this website how am i supposed to know someone already made a thread like this?

Never seen any young guy get offended by this before. Sometimes people talk slang with their young friends, and for my friends it doesn't matter what color you are. You're thinking of negative stereotypes. I don't think like that. I'm cool with everyone equally if you're kind to me. Not this attitude, but okay then. Still doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't have made this tread (or bumped it for that matter.)

Written By: Wobo on 05/02/18 at 10:07 pm

Never seen any young guy get offended by this before. Sometimes people talk slang with their young friends, and for my friends it doesn't matter what color you are. You're thinking of negative stereotypes. I don't think like that. I'm cool with everyone equally if you're kind to me. Not this attitude, but okay then. Still doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't have made this tread (or bumped it for that matter.)

Well i'm sorry i am just a little upset right now and i'm black also and when i said don't call me "bruh" i said that because you told me to chill which i took in offense. I apologize. Whatever

Written By: mqg96 on 05/02/18 at 10:12 pm

Well i'm sorry i am just a little upset right now and i'm black also and when i said don't call me "bruh" i said that because you told me to chill which i took in offense. I apologize.

I don't blame you though. One thing I applaud you for Wobotnik is how you're outside of the norm. You don't have to be enslaved to a group of people's common beliefs (depending on your background).

Written By: bchris02 on 05/02/18 at 11:21 pm

Early 2010s.

The Mid '10s were the worst time of my entire life.  The late '10s have been better than the mid '10s but that isn't saying much.  I haven't had a decent year in my personal life since 2011.  Basically, the life I am living now is what my nightmare scenario was back then.  Everything I feared in 2011 is my reality now (and has been since July 2012).  Oh, what I would give to go back to 2011.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/03/18 at 12:38 pm

I don't blame you though. One thing I applaud you for Wobotnik is how you're outside of the norm. You don't have to be enslaved to a group of people's common beliefs (depending on your background).
He's pretty different than most Black kids. I have a huge admiration for wobo because he got a good head on his shoulders.

Written By: SpyroKev on 05/03/18 at 4:24 pm

Early 2010's pop music, trends, fads
Mid-2010's hip-hop, technology
Late 2010's new sounding hip-hop

I'm kind of mind blown you mostly comment on Hip Hop as far as music. You come off as the type that strictly listen to pop or country music.

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/03/18 at 4:31 pm

I'm kind of mind blown you mostly comment on Hip Hop as far as music. You come off as the type that strictly listen to pop or country music.

That's because hip-hop is my most favorite music genre and the EDM out today, like The Chainsmokers for example, all sounds the same to me IMO and they aren't really upbeat so I don't really listen to that.

Written By: Dundee on 05/03/18 at 4:46 pm

Early 2010s FTW
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Lady-Gaga-Dance-Gif-In-Born-This-Way.gif

Written By: Dr. Mario on 05/03/18 at 7:12 pm

Early 2010's.

The 7th gaming generation was my favorite. I have a soft spot for Flipnote Studio/Hatena, silly bands, electropop, and Domo. This was arguably the best era for TV, with Breaking Bad, though I didn't watch that until 2014. Also, music videos at the time had a very campy and had a bright feel. Epic Rap Battles were huge. I really enjoyed Epic Rap Battles.

4PkcfQtibmU

https://pics.me.me/when-its-2010-and-you-havent-said-epic-in-five-1004925.png

Written By: Wobo on 05/03/18 at 7:36 pm

He's pretty different than most Black kids. I have a huge admiration for wobo because he got a good head on his shoulders.

Yes, i'm not ghetto, i don't talk to adults disresepctfully, i like nintendo and i don't binge on XBOX or PlayStation, i do listen to hip hop but i don't listen to mumbling rap. And i behave in class.

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/03/18 at 7:39 pm

Yes, i'm not ghetto, i don't talk to adults disresepctfully, i like nintendo and i don't binge on XBOX or PlayStation, i do listen to hip hop but i don't listen to mumbling rap. And i behave in class.

Are you trying to say that most black kids do that?  ;D ;D

Written By: Wobo on 05/03/18 at 7:48 pm

Are you trying to say that most black kids do that?  ;D ;D

No i'm not saying that, people mostly stereotype
black kids for that and i'm not that kind of black kid.

Written By: Wobo on 05/03/18 at 8:02 pm

I'm not making anymore threads after this honestly it seems like i'm getting complaint criticism for making threads that aren't even close to a decadeology thread but yeah i make stupid threads sometimes like the "When did you turn 10" thread but atleast i sometimes think before i go make a thread anyways whatever i'm done making threads.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/03/18 at 9:15 pm

I'm different than a lot of black kids too. I grew up in a predominantly white neighborhood. My parents thought me how to speak proper language and when I got to middle school (and even earlier in high school) people made fun of me for sounding "white" at times. I graduated with honors. I've felt guilt and shame on both sides trust me. But I've always ignored the haters. If people want to act dumb or cause problems because of jealousy or bitterness watching someone else be successful, then that's on them. I'm gonna hustle and be highly successful in the long run.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/03/18 at 9:33 pm

Lol sounds like me when I was a teen. You have a good mindset  Wobo. The fact that you don't easily follow social norms of people of your race shows me that your a leader not a follower. I know your  going to be an great adult when you get older.

Written By: SpyroKev on 05/03/18 at 9:47 pm

That's because hip-hop is my most favorite music genre and the EDM out today, like The Chainsmokers for example, all sounds the same to me IMO and they aren't really upbeat so I don't really listen to that.

Interesting.
I'm different than a lot of black kids too. I grew up in a predominantly white neighborhood. My parents thought me how to speak proper language and when I got to middle school (and even earlier in high school) people made fun of me for sounding "white" at times. I graduated with honors. I've felt guilt and shame on both sides trust me. But I've always ignored the haters. If people want to act dumb or cause problems because of jealousy or bitterness watching someone else be successful, then that's on them. I'm gonna hustle and be highly successful in the long run.

Your already established. Haha Wobo is still a fairly new user.

Written By: Wobo on 05/03/18 at 9:53 pm

Interesting.
Your already established. Haha Wobo is still a fairly new user.

It is not like i joined yesterday.

Written By: Wobo on 05/03/18 at 9:55 pm

Can everyone stop treating me like a noob or some misguided child?

Subject: Re: Mods just delete this

Written By: piecesof93 on 05/03/18 at 11:08 pm

wooooooooow

Subject: Early,Mid or Late 2010s? Which do you prefer?

Written By: Dude111 on 05/04/18 at 3:26 am

Hmmmm I didnt see it.... I prefer the 1970s!!! (Before 1975)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/04/18 at 5:09 am

It is not like i joined yesterday.
This topic if you wish can be locked by yourself on the link "Lock Topic" at the bottom left hand corner.

Written By: Howard on 05/04/18 at 5:20 am

Early 2010s FTW
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Lady-Gaga-Dance-Gif-In-Born-This-Way.gif

What in the hell is that? :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/04/18 at 5:35 am

What in the hell is that? :o
I do not wish to know!

Check for new replies or respond here...