inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Deadpool anyone?

Written By: mxcrashxm on 05/25/18 at 2:45 pm

So who has seen the sequel to the hilarious original? I went to see it with a friend last weekend and I LMAO the entire film. It was funny! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh, and whoever said that Infinity War was going to be the #1 flick by the end of the year. Not so fast! Deadpool 2 already took that rank after its initial release from last weekend.

Subject: Re: Deadpool anyone?

Written By: SpyroKev on 05/25/18 at 3:52 pm

I seen the original. It was a lit watch but I'm just so out of energy for the super hero genre right now. Deadpool, I already know what to expect from it. I know he isn't exactly a "hero" but he's still marvel.

That's not to say if I do go to the movies again, the main goal would be to see people. I might as well watch it by then.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/25/18 at 4:12 pm

I watched Deadpool 2 last weekend and I think it's better than the first one because of the bigger roster and the funnier jokes! The first Deadpool was more of an original story and the jokes felt more forced IMO. The guy who played the Cable character was a total badass and his skills were on a whole another level. Domino was just overpowering, she was like "you get near me imma do whatever the **** I wanna do!".

Written By: mxcrashxm on 05/25/18 at 4:34 pm

I watched Deadpool 2 last weekend, and I think it's better than the first one because of the bigger roster and the funnier jokes! The first Deadpool was more of an original story, and the jokes felt more forced IMO compared to the new one. The guy who played the Cable character was a total badass, and his skills were, on the whole, another level. Domino was just overpowering; she was like "you get near me imma do whatever the **** I wanna do!".
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I think it's even better than the first one too, and I agree with your whole statement.

Written By: duenas8 on 05/25/18 at 10:13 pm

X Force is very hilarious  ;D ;D

Written By: mxcrashxm on 05/26/18 at 1:12 pm

X Force is very hilarious  ;D ;D
I know ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...