inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Things from the 2010s that will age horribly?

Written By: Milk on 06/07/18 at 9:59 am

What do you think they'll be? I can see some of the fashion and makeup trends aging really badly.

Subject: Re: Things from the 2010s that will age horribly?

Written By: piecesof93 on 06/07/18 at 10:05 am

Makeup trends from today will definitely age badly,  no doubt about that. I think that undercut man bun will age badly as well. I'm thinking some of the music will age badly.

Written By: mqg96 on 06/07/18 at 10:25 am

Makeup trends from today will definitely age badly,  no doubt about that. I think that undercut man bun will age badly as well. I'm thinking some of the music will age badly.

Yeah like the Instagram makeup fillers and all the other makeup styles for women of this decade too yeah I can't even imagine how bad that's going to age.

Written By: 2001 on 06/07/18 at 10:34 am

The posts that go "Even though I now have all the world's music in the palm of my hands I'm going to only listen to the Billboard 100 and omg it's a complete mess this is the worst decade everrrr. At least the 1930s had good music!"

Written By: ofkx on 06/07/18 at 12:40 pm

I hope everything ages horribly so that we can be nostalgic in the future ;D.

Written By: duenas8 on 06/08/18 at 1:47 pm

YouTubers, specifically gamer ones, bc of bad video effects, overacting, dubstep music in the background. Their amateur way of editing and generic content have never been so great as young people think

Check for new replies or respond here...