inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: It'd be Lit if celebrities joined to discuss topics with us after the lurk

Written By: SpyroKev on 06/09/18 at 10:00 am

Who else feel like this? I feel like celebrities occasionally joining to discuss pop culture with us would be amazing as f. I can see my self losing sleep over the shock.

It'd be sick to me if Will Smith suddenly lurked InThe00s, getting the urge to come correct us and share his views at the same time.

Subject: Re: It'd be Lit if celebrities joined to discuss topics with us after the lurk

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/09/18 at 10:35 am

Who else feel like this? I feel like celebrities occasionally joining to discuss pop culture with us would be amazing as f. I can see my self losing sleep over the shock.

It'd be sick to me if Will Smith suddenly lurked InThe00s, getting the urge to come correct us and share his views at the same time.

How do you know that this is not already going on?  ???

Who knows, I could really be Ted Nugent posting under a nom de clavier.

Subject: Re: It'd be Lit if celebrities joined to discuss topics with us after the lurk

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/09/18 at 10:36 am

Delighted yes, but skeptical over this for it may be only be fakes, bots, etc, for celebrities are too busy to spend their time online.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/09/18 at 10:44 am

It will only be fakes, bots, etc, for celebrities are too busy to spend their time online.

You'd be surprised at how much time some of them have on their hands.

Written By: SpyroKev on 06/09/18 at 10:59 am

How do you know that this is not already going on?  ???

Who knows, I could really be Ted Nugent posting under a nom de clavier.

I didn't want to sound like a smart ass.
It will only be fakes, bots, etc, for celebrities are too busy to spend their time online.

This doesn't really answer the topic.

Written By: Howard on 06/09/18 at 2:52 pm

You'd be surprised at how much time some of them have on their hands.

and who would tell them about this site? ???

Written By: Howard on 06/09/18 at 2:53 pm

and how about Kim Kardashian? :o

Check for new replies or respond here...