inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Joseph Costello: The Biggest Maniac on YouTube

Written By: mqg96 on 06/11/18 at 9:56 pm

I'm at loss for words. I've known this guy for 4 years now, and he always has the balls and guts to go out in public and pull off the most shocking pranks and trolls on everybody, even in front of homeless people or people on seriously bad drugs. A lot of the stuff he pulls is crazy and insane AF. Last night he did a TWELVE HOUR live-stream inside of the house of a meth addict mom and son with a bunch of tattoos who was crazy on drugs, and he stayed in the room for TWELVE hours straight doing the live-stream but it was taken down right away! He's had many pranks taken down actually due to controversy or negative stereotypes such as the drive thru prank he did a month ago as well.

VNPCEbi3g8w Adhh5Thqiqk B_u26FWp8p0

Nm2ERqjc0mk y7-bVfuDhqU -Pw3u0I9TXE

uDKVd2vawtc bWIk-wYu93k 4dUyNyfWzLk

Subject: Re: Joseph Costello: The Biggest Maniac on YouTube

Written By: Wobo on 06/11/18 at 9:58 pm

Speaking of pranks on youtube, in the hood pranks are funny asf. ;D

Written By: mqg96 on 06/12/18 at 1:56 pm

Speaking of pranks on youtube, in the hood pranks are funny asf. ;D

A lot of others users who try to do pranks on YouTube are really lame or just don't know how to do it. There's also many FAKE FRAUD pranks on YouTube as well with millions of views and it's terrible. Josoph Costello keeps it totally real with what he does unashamedly. If a guy can actually go troll and mess around with homeless people and drug addicts on the streets that should tell you something. I'm not sure about his videos where he sneaks into concerts though ft. Jay Z and the other one with DJ Khaled.

Written By: HeyJealousy on 06/13/18 at 9:12 pm

I’m not familiar with Mr Costello.

But I do follow Steven Cooley, a high-profile YouTube prankster. He is perhaps best known for his series of “train horn pranks”. Cruise around town and whenever you pass a pedestrian on the street, slow down and blare a train horn. Almost every time, the unsuspecting folks get startled and some of the reactions are priceless. Cooley mostly does this in his neck of the woods, which is Arizona (Phoenix, I believe). He’s a bit of a redneck.

But as far as high-risk pranks go, it’s hard to beat the Jackass crew at their game.

Written By: mqg96 on 06/14/18 at 2:01 pm

I’m not familiar with Mr Costello.

But I do follow Steven Cooley, a high-profile YouTube prankster. He is perhaps best known for his series of “train horn pranks”. Cruise around town and whenever you pass a pedestrian on the street, slow down and blare a train horn. Almost every time, the unsuspecting folks get startled and some of the reactions are priceless. Cooley mostly does this in his neck of the woods, which is Arizona (Phoenix, I believe). He’s a bit of a redneck.

But as far as high-risk pranks go, it’s hard to beat the Jackass crew at their game.

Never heard of the Jackass crew, and yeah Steven Cooley goes back to the classic YouTube days. He hasn't even been active in a year and I don't know what he's doing now so he kinda fell off.

But now Joseph Costello just did another video here *facepalm* lol and he's going to be doing another 12 hour live stream locked in crazy people's room this upcoming Friday on his other channel "sloppstube".

zRYGduRoOrU

Written By: HeyJealousy on 06/15/18 at 9:58 am

Never heard of the Jackass crew, and yeah Steven Cooley goes back to the classic YouTube days. He hasn't even been active in a year and I don't know what he's doing now so he kinda fell off.

But now Joseph Costello just did another video here *facepalm* lol and he's going to be doing another 12 hour live stream locked in crazy people's room this upcoming Friday on his other channel "sloppstube".

zRYGduRoOrU

Jackass. Johnny Knoxville. The TV series that featured a diverse variety of high-risk pranks, stunts and other wacky sh*t like that.

Jackass was everywhere in the early ‘00s, and Knoxville is still around. Mostly starring in feature films.

Written By: mqg96 on 06/15/18 at 10:46 am

Jackass. Johnny Knoxville. The TV series that featured a diverse variety of high-risk pranks, stunts and other wacky sh*t like that.

Jackass was everywhere in the early ‘00s, and Knoxville is still around. Mostly starring in feature films.

Oh crap I completely FORGOT about that franchise! Yeah I remember Jackass reruns being on some network but I never watched the show. A lot of kids in school were talking about it that's where I remember it from. I believe it was on MTV right? I believe there was a movie and some sequels as well.

Written By: mqg96 on 06/15/18 at 10:38 pm

Here he goes now

Zn0nKDIg0X0

Check for new replies or respond here...