inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Does anyone remember this bumper from Cartoon Network in 2013?

Written By: Wobo on 07/19/18 at 1:53 pm

I remember seeing this bumper/ident, it gives some nostalgia
wpmkqYRfVkk

Subject: Re: Does anyone remember this bumper from Cartoon Network in 2013?

Written By: Rainbowz on 07/19/18 at 2:58 pm

I didn't watch cartoon network a lot and by 2013 I already grew out of watching Nickelodeon and stuff like that, so I don't remember it.

Written By: Wobo on 07/19/18 at 3:13 pm

I didn't watch cartoon network a lot and by 2013 I already grew out of watching Nickelodeon and stuff like that, so I don't remember it.

I watched Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon alot in 2013, considering i was 9.

Written By: LooseBolt on 07/19/18 at 6:29 pm

I don't remember that exact bumper, but I quite enjoyed the ones from when Adventure Time was at its peak.

Written By: annimal on 07/19/18 at 9:06 pm

no pink, yellow, and blue remembered

Written By: Wobo on 07/19/18 at 9:41 pm

no pink, yellow, and blue remembered

Is becauze ur old.

Written By: mqg96 on 07/19/18 at 10:01 pm

That's when the CHECK it 3.0 design was introduced, IMO the downfall of the CHECK it era but overall 2013 and 2014 were still decent/okay-ish years. It was the transition period when Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Gumball were still the most popular cartoons, and you had highlights like Steven Universe, Clarence, and Uncle Grandpa premiering, but at the same time you did have downs such as Young Justice and all the other action cartoons being cancelled in place of Teen Titans Go! which was the beginning of the end for diversity on the network (pretty much the action cartoons had died by this point), and Cartoon Planet started putting modern shows on the block instead of classic cartoons like it was supposed to. MAD ended this year too. So I have mixed bags about 2013 Cartoon Network. 2011 and 2012 were still better years for the CHECK it era IMO and the bumpers were a lot more creative as well.

Written By: Wobo on 07/19/18 at 10:32 pm

That's when the CHECK it 3.0 design was introduced, IMO the downfall of the CHECK it era but overall 2013 and 2014 were still decent/okay-ish years. It was the transition period when Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Gumball were still the most popular cartoons, and you had highlights like Steven Universe, Clarence, and Uncle Grandpa premiering, but at the same time you did have downs such as Young Justice and all the other action cartoons being cancelled in place of Teen Titans Go! which was the beginning of the end for diversity on the network (pretty much the action cartoons had died by this point), and Cartoon Planet started putting modern shows on the block instead of classic cartoons like it was supposed to. MAD ended this year too. So I have mixed bags about 2013 Cartoon Network. 2011 and 2012 were still better years for the CHECK it era IMO and the bumpers were a lot more creative as well.

Well atleast i remmeber a time before TTG dominated the schedule and i remember watching MAD in 2013.

Written By: mqg96 on 07/19/18 at 10:39 pm

Well atleast i remmeber a time before TTG dominated the schedule and i remember watching MAD in 2013.

I would say 2015 was the first full year TTG dominated the schedule like it still does today. 2014 was the final year Adventure Time and Regular Show were in its prime while Steven Universe was still new and treated more fairly. The Looney Tunes Show ended in 2014 too.

Written By: Wobo on 07/19/18 at 10:56 pm

I would say 2015 was the first full year TTG dominated the schedule like it still does today. 2014 was the final year Adventure Time and Regular Show were in its prime while Steven Universe was still new and treated more fairly. The Looney Tunes Show ended in 2014 too.

Yeah also nice sig you got there,  ::) .

Written By: annimal on 07/19/18 at 11:08 pm

Is becauze ur old.

I have lots of pink, yellow and blue beads like that though.

Written By: HeyJealousy on 07/20/18 at 2:07 pm

By 2013, I was watching Eli Roth horror flicks and Dexter.

Written By: annimal on 07/20/18 at 2:25 pm

I watched Dexter

Written By: Cringe04kid on 09/13/18 at 1:55 am

Oh hell yes. Probably the last cn era i watched before being disinterested. I remember watching these back in December 2013 or so. 3.0 is a love/hate era of mine. The programing had some 1.0 leftovers which was good but at same time the transition to newer, crappier shows came. Also I never liked the colour scheme of the bumpers. I preferred 1./2.0s monochrome colours over the bright ones. Im not kidding but the 3.0 bumpers used to give me headaches.

Check for new replies or respond here...