inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Young Justice: Outsiders (Season 3) - Comic Con 2018 Trailer!

Written By: mqg96 on 07/21/18 at 2:22 pm

YHEU6WBpHMc

The trailer is #10 on trending right now! Came out yesterday. It's been over 5 long years since we last got ANY NEW footage on this amazing action series! This show should have never been cancelled because of lack of toy sales (Cartoon Network of course....) when the ratings, viewership and positive feedback were really high the whole way through despite the way CN treated it! Although I didn't discover this show until I saw it on Netflix in 2014, I'm glad it's being put on the DC streaming service (which I have my worries about). It's not coming out until Spring 2019 apparently.

Subject: Re: Young Justice: Outsiders (Season 3) - Comic Con 2018 Trailer!

Written By: SpyroKev on 07/21/18 at 6:41 pm

Why do I want this on Cartoon Network? Hahaha It'd totally be out of place.

Written By: mqg96 on 07/21/18 at 7:31 pm

Why do I want this on Cartoon Network? Hahaha It'd totally be out of place.

You have to be trolling LMAO!  ;D  ???

Written By: mqg96 on 07/21/18 at 7:34 pm

Since its original airing, Young Justice has garnered critical acclaim for its originality as well as its mature and complex storyline. In December 2011, Young Justice was placed at number 20 on IGN's "Top 25 Comic Book Shows of All Time." In March 2012, DC Nation garnered double and triple digit ratings gains versus the previous year for Cartoon Network. Young Justice: Invasion averaged an audience of 1.9 million viewers every Saturday since returning to Cartoon Network with the series finale episode “Endgame” being the top-rated show for Cartoon Network for the week of March 11–17, 2013, beating out other network stalwarts such as Regular Show, Adventure Time, and Dragons: Riders of Berk. Following cancellation, the entire show was called "mature, intelligent... struck an emotional chord with viewers... incredible".

Interesting facts there, and all of this was despite how poorly Cartoon Network treated it!

Written By: SpyroKev on 07/22/18 at 10:48 am

You have to be trolling LMAO!  ;D  ???

I really wasn't. I guess since I grew up with the network, it always has a place in my heart for some reason.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/22/18 at 1:19 pm

I really wasn't. I guess since I grew up with the network, it always has a place in my heart for some reason.

Season 3 of Young Justice is not going to be on Cartoon Network. It's going to be on DC's new streaming service called "DC Universe".

Written By: mxcrashxm on 07/23/18 at 2:11 pm

I'm glad this show is back! I used to watch it when it was on, and I couldn't believe CN canceled it for BS reasons. Now, hopefully, it can last longer since it won't be on CN.

Check for new replies or respond here...