inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Demi Lovato

Written By: bchris02 on 07/24/18 at 4:12 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/24/demi-lovato-heroin-overdose/

Looks like she has been hospitalized for a heroin overdose.

Subject: Re: Demi Lovato

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 07/24/18 at 4:50 pm

I just heard. I hope she's okay. Nikki Sixx OD'd once and actually died for two minutes. He's lucky to be alive. A lot of people have died from sheesh like this. I hope she will be able to be cool for many more summers to come.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 07/24/18 at 4:58 pm

I hope she's alright. While I don't listen to her music as much, it's still sad to see her in the hospital regarding her health. After she gets well, I think it's time for Demi to leave Hollywood for the better. That way, she can get a fresh start and doesn't have to worry about looking a certain way.

Written By: ofkx on 07/24/18 at 5:55 pm

That's horrible. I thought she was sober? Maybe she was binging after not using drugs for a long time which led to an overdose.

Written By: nally on 07/24/18 at 5:57 pm

I hope she's alright.

I hope so too. This is kindof a shocker. :o :o

While I don't listen to her music as much, it's still sad to see her in the hospital regarding her health. After she gets well, I think it's time for Demi to leave Hollywood for the better. That way, she can get a fresh start and doesn't have to worry about looking a certain way.

I agree totally with this. I don't really care for her as a musician, but as an actress she's decent.

Written By: mqg96 on 07/24/18 at 6:08 pm

I was just about to start this thread but glad you did bchris, I pray that Demi recovers very well because I will be devastated if she doesn't make it. It's been a crazy day of news for me already with other things going on around the mainstream and my personal life.

Written By: mqg96 on 07/24/18 at 6:12 pm

I hope so too. This is kindof a shocker. :o :o

I agree totally with this. I don't really care for her as a musician, but as an actress she's decent.

She had drug issues before while she was on contract with Disney Channel, so I'm actually not that shocked but considering that she's been an advocate for recovering from drugs I could see why some people are considering that she fell right back into the trap.

I'm not crazy about her music either, but the one song from Demi Lovato that I have a guilty pleasure for is "Confident" from 2015. I just couldn't stop listening to it for some reason.

Written By: nally on 07/24/18 at 6:27 pm

She had drug issues before while she was on contract with Disney Channel, so I'm actually not that shocked but considering that she's been an advocate for recovering from drugs I could see why some people are considering that she fell right back into the trap.

I get your point, I'm just sayin', I didn't think it was quite that bad.

I'm not crazy about her music either, but the one song from Demi Lovato that I have a guilty pleasure for is "Confident" from 2015. I just couldn't stop listening to it for some reason.

Understood. O0

I did enjoy watching Sonny With A Chance, though. Before then, she starred in the Disney Channel short-series "As The Bell Rings" (all episodes of which were 5 minutes long), which I kindof enjoyed.

Written By: bchris02 on 07/24/18 at 6:42 pm

I didn't like her in the beginning but she has grown on me over the years and now I even like some of her earlier stuff I didn't when it was new.  Anyways I really hope she pulls through.

Written By: SpyroKev on 07/24/18 at 6:54 pm

I'm aware enough of Demi Lovato that make me care about her as a person. Also, no one has said it? Demi has a nice body.

Written By: violet_shy on 07/24/18 at 7:15 pm

How awful. I hope she recovers soon.

Written By: nally on 07/24/18 at 7:46 pm

I didn't like her in the beginning but she has grown on me over the years and now I even like some of her earlier stuff I didn't when it was new

Hey, that's quite alright. ;)

Anyways I really hope she pulls through.

So do I. O0

Written By: apollonia1986 on 07/24/18 at 8:13 pm

One of my online friends is a big Demi fan and I broke my neck to get to her to tell her about it myself instead of her hearing it somewhere...she's really sad. She really idolizes Demi and was proud of her for getting sober. This is a bad hit...poor Demi...Poor Jenn.  :(

Check for new replies or respond here...