inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Is the undercut permanently ruined by the alt right?

Written By: 90s Guy on 07/29/18 at 3:07 am

For a good chunk of this decade, undercuts were huge. Then Unite the Right happened and it seems like after that, guys wearing undercuts all but disappeared. The only time I see an undercut is if it's long hair with the sides shaved now. What are your views - did the alt right ruin the undercut? When you see a guy with one, do you assume he's probably alt right? What about your peers?

I ask because in another thread I was told white polo shirts are kind of considered alt right wear now and that one would be advised not to wear them.

Subject: Re: Is the undercut permanently ruined by the alt right?

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 07/29/18 at 10:16 am

How do you think of these undercut phases?

The trend started in 2013
The trend started to rise in 2014
It peaked in around 2015-2016
In the end of 2016 and 2017, it was declining.
By 2018, undercuts seem to be pretty much gone. I may still find some people with it, but it's very rare.

In regards with my views, I am a "normal" conservative.

Yeah; I believe that the alt-right were partly responsible for its demise. However, I also have the feeling that it may have disappeared because times are changing and new trends are becoming popular.

Written By: meesa on 07/29/18 at 11:00 am

Depends upon your perspective, I guess. In mid to late 80s I hung out with quite a few skaters. Almost all of them had undercuts, and then eventually they grew it all out to very long lengths. Then for me there were the male ice skaters. Stephan Lambiel, Johnny Weir, and others. They are definitely not alt-righters. These are the people that I associate with the undercut style. So for me, I do not associate the undercut with alt-righters but that is my perspective.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 07/29/18 at 1:55 pm

Depends upon your perspective, I guess. In mid to late 80s I hung out with quite a few skaters. Almost all of them had undercuts, and then eventually they grew it all out to very long lengths. Then for me there were the male ice skaters. Stephan Lambiel, Johnny Weir, and others. They are definitely not alt-righters. These are the people that I associate with the undercut style. So for me, I do not associate the undercut with alt-righters but that is my perspective.

True. But unfortunately a lot of Millennials do Associate the trend with the Alt-Right movement. At one point, back when I was in high school, it was associated with the EDM/lollapalooza crowd.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 07/29/18 at 1:57 pm

Overall a lot of 2010s trends have seemed to have declined in the last year or so. I notice a return of more minimalist and conservative fashion trends where I live in response to the improving economy & the rise in nostalgia for the Late 1990s/Early 2000s.

Written By: mqg96 on 07/29/18 at 1:58 pm

There are people who believe the American Flag has been ruined by the alt-right and Trump supporters as well. That's a whole another conversation though. I'm not going to let Trump in office keep me from embracing my American Flag though and being blessed that I was born and raised in this free country.

Written By: wixness on 07/29/18 at 2:40 pm

It probably isn't because I still see a lot of people where I live (in a very liberal area) wear something close to it at least, but I wish it were ruined. It used to be a rebellious haircut, now I consider it a highly gendered haircut even though I have seen girls wear it, and mostly see it on anyone who considers themselves alternative and/or LGBT. This is no thanks to the alt right.

Written By: wixness on 07/29/18 at 2:45 pm

Overall a lot of 2010s trends have seemed to have declined in the last year or so. I notice a return of more minimalist and conservative fashion trends where I live in response to the improving economy & the rise in nostalgia for the Late 1990s/Early 2000s.
I think that fashion in the 2010s was conservative to start with because it's become more gendered and preferred pastel colours. Short hair on guys is more favoured as well, and I see many girls in maxi skirts as well.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 07/29/18 at 2:48 pm

Our operations manager, a guy in his mid-30's, had a haircut like that for a while. I called it the "Richard Spencer." He grew it out.  ;D

Written By: wixness on 07/29/18 at 2:49 pm

For a good chunk of this decade, undercuts were huge. Then Unite the Right happened and it seems like after that, guys wearing undercuts all but disappeared. The only time I see an undercut is if it's long hair with the sides shaved now. What are your views - did the alt right ruin the undercut? When you see a guy with one, do you assume he's probably alt right? What about your peers?

I ask because in another thread I was told white polo shirts are kind of considered alt right wear now and that one would be advised not to wear them.
Yes. It's alt-right because it's favours traditional gender roles for guys and seems uninfluenced by non-Western styles; I don't know what hair style they prescribe for girls, but I do know they make a big fuss over them having it dyed in unnatural colours, hence the pejorative "blue/pink haired SJW". Sadly I still own polo shirts still because they're the only "formal" short sleeve tops I have. I never knew about that or forgot about it.

Written By: 2001 on 07/29/18 at 3:56 pm

Good thing I'm not white. I can have all the classy Nazi haircuts I want and no one can say anything ;D

Written By: 90s Guy on 07/29/18 at 4:00 pm

Yes. It's alt-right because it's favours traditional gender roles for guys and seems uninfluenced by non-Western styles; I don't know what hair style they prescribe for girls, but I do know they make a big fuss over them having it dyed in unnatural colours, hence the pejorative "blue/pink haired SJW". Sadly I still own polo shirts still because they're the only "formal" short sleeve tops I have. I never knew about that or forgot about it.

Colored polos are fine, even white ones are, it's just when paired with an undercut or shaved head it becomes altright.

The undercut was a popular style among all political affiliations and groups from WWI through the 60s. I mean on one hand John Dilinger, criminal, had one, and so did J. Edgar Hoover, lawman. Then it came back a few years ago. I always wore a fade as a teen cause I like how it looks.

Written By: 90s Guy on 07/29/18 at 4:01 pm

Good thing I'm not white. I can have all the classy Nazi haircuts I want and no one can say anything ;D

Not a Nazi haircut though.

Written By: wixness on 07/29/18 at 4:08 pm

Colored polos are fine, even white ones are, it's just when paired with an undercut or shaved head it becomes altright.
Good, since I'm not white and I refuse to get such haircuts, so I can't even be an "honorary Asian" as long as I don't get the haircut.

The undercut was a popular style among all political affiliations and groups from WWI through the 60s. I mean on one hand John Dilinger, criminal, had one, and so did J. Edgar Hoover, lawman. Then it came back a few years ago. I always wore a fade as a teen cause I like how it looks.

This is why I hate that it got in this decade, since it's ultimately one of the very few hairstyles acceptable on men back in the 20th century, when long hair on guys was deemed unacceptable in Western and some Eastern cultures.

Written By: BornIn86 on 07/29/18 at 4:22 pm

I Houston, the undercut is still popping so I don't know what you all are talking about.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 07/29/18 at 4:34 pm

Its funny how these videos came out in the same year ;D:

June of 2016
OWh-ibnVDFQ

October of 2016
BIpaInsSevc

Written By: 2001 on 07/29/18 at 4:42 pm

I Houston, the undercut is still popping so I don't know what you all are talking about.

Same here in Toronto.

Not a Nazi haircut though.

I agree, but I was running along with the thread premise.  :-X

Written By: mqg96 on 07/29/18 at 7:44 pm

How about Julian Edelman from the Patriots? Is this the type of haircut y'all are referring to?

https://www.menshairstylesnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Julian-Edelman-Haircut-High-Fade-with-Side-Swept-Hair.jpg

https://www.menshairstyletrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/julian-edelman-haircut-beards-2017-Associated-Press-e1497546036136.jpg

Written By: 2001 on 07/29/18 at 8:03 pm

^Yep, that's the one.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 07/29/18 at 8:51 pm

How about Julian Edelman from the Patriots? Is this the type of haircut y'all are referring to?

https://www.menshairstylesnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Julian-Edelman-Haircut-High-Fade-with-Side-Swept-Hair.jpg

https://www.menshairstyletrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/julian-edelman-haircut-beards-2017-Associated-Press-e1497546036136.jpg

But as you could tell the haircut now is not as bold or in your fade as it was a few years ago. I know a lot of people that sport the haircut that Julian Edelman rocks, which is a more subtle version of the undercut.

Written By: Rainbowz on 07/29/18 at 8:57 pm

But as you could tell the haircut now is not as bold or in your fade as it was a few years ago. I know a lot of people that sport the haircut that Julian Edelman rocks, which is a more subtle version of the undercut.

Where I'm at, I've actually noticed a decline in undercuts, whereas back in like 2016 you'd see them everywhere.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 07/29/18 at 9:24 pm

Where I'm at, I've actually noticed a decline in undercuts, whereas back in like 2016 you'd see them everywhere.

Well we’re surprisingly from the same state if I’m not mistaken, so it’s generally very similar. Undercuts are not ‘extinct’, by any means. However, it certainly is not as popular as it was back in 2016. Same with the man bun, that trend seemed to had peaked around 2015-2016.

Written By: Rainbowz on 07/29/18 at 9:36 pm

Well we’re surprisingly from the same state if I’m not mistaken, so it’s generally very similar. Undercuts are not ‘extinct’, by any means. However, it certainly is not as popular as it was back in 2016. Same with the man bun, that trend seemed to had peaked around 2015-2016.

Yeah. It hasn't fully gone away but it's not as popular as it was in the mid-2010's.

I don't think I've seen one man bun since like 2016. I don't remember seeing at least one in 2017 or this year so far.  :o

Written By: xenzue on 07/30/18 at 1:41 am

I don't think undercut won't completely die off this year, it'll probably take years before it becomes uncool to everyone. With that being said, it's already reached its peak in the mid 2010s and young ppl in some cities/fashion scenes are actively avoiding it. I bet the current wave of alternative or "underground" hairstyles (2018/19) will become mainstream in the next decade.

Written By: ofkx on 07/30/18 at 7:58 am

It used to look nice and trendy, now it's just the generic white guy hairstyle. I remember a lot of guys in pictures from the rally in Charlottesville had undercuts, and that forever ruined the hairstyle for me.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 07/30/18 at 9:44 am

Yeah. It hasn't fully gone away but it's not as popular as it was in the mid-2010's.

I don't think I've seen one man bun since like 2016. I don't remember seeing at least one in 2017 or this year so far.  :o

I have seen two or three man buns this year.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 07/30/18 at 3:15 pm

I have seen two or three man buns this year.

I still see a few on my campus, usually sported by the hipsters. But yeah, its mainstream appeal has certainly cooled off. While I was never a big fan of the undercut, the man bun (especially if maintained right) always looked pretty cool. Had a couple of buddies that had man buns back in like 2016.

Written By: Rainbowz on 07/30/18 at 3:29 pm

I still see a few on my campus, usually sported by the hipsters. But yeah, its mainstream appeal has certainly cooled off. While I was never a big fan of the undercut, the man bun (especially if maintained right) always looked pretty cool. Had a couple of buddies that had man buns back in like 2016.

I don't see a single man bun anymore.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 07/30/18 at 3:32 pm

I don't see a single man bun anymore.

Well FWIW, its related mainly to the hipster subculture (which is also on its last legs), which is prominent amongst a lot of twenty-somethings. I don't see any teens trying to act like hipsters, and for good reason. Hipsters are insanely annoying

Written By: Rainbowz on 07/30/18 at 3:46 pm

Well FWIW, its related mainly to the hipster subculture (which is also on its last legs), which is prominent amongst a lot of twenty-somethings. I don't see any teens trying to act like hipsters, and for good reason. Hipsters are insanely annoying

Yeah, no teen at my high school has a man bun.

Written By: wixness on 07/30/18 at 4:05 pm

Yeah, no teen at my high school has a man bun.

I'm sad that at this decade, long hair on guys is no longer cool. Like I have plenty enough reasons to hate being one.

Written By: wixness on 07/30/18 at 4:07 pm

It used to look nice and trendy, now it's just the generic white guy hairstyle. I remember a lot of guys in pictures from the rally in Charlottesville had undercuts, and that forever ruined the hairstyle for me.

To me it always has been the hairstyle of those who want to enforce gender norms.

Written By: BornIn86 on 07/30/18 at 7:18 pm

To me it always has been the hairstyle of those who want to enforce gender norms.

Oh. jesus christ.  ::)

Written By: 2001 on 07/30/18 at 8:12 pm

I'm sad that at this decade, long hair on guys is no longer cool. Like I have plenty enough reasons to hate being one.

I still see manbuns every now and then. Usually an attractive guy who looks like he has amazing sliced back hair, and then he turns around and the attraction goes away.  :-\\

Written By: exodus08 on 07/30/18 at 8:58 pm

What are you?

Written By: 90s Guy on 07/31/18 at 6:20 am

I still see manbuns every now and then. Usually an attractive guy who looks like he has amazing sliced back hair, and then he turns around and the attraction goes away.  :-\\

Manbun =/= long hair.

Written By: 2001 on 07/31/18 at 6:45 pm

What are you?

A Slowpoke.

lOqy8cC72wA

Just kidding. I'm South Asian. :)

Manbun =/= long hair.

I didn't say it was. :P Knowing Riven, by "long hair" he really means to say gender-bending/not overtly masculine hair, especially in the context of the post he was replying to.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 07/31/18 at 6:54 pm

A Slowpoke.

lOqy8cC72wA

Just kidding. I'm South Asian. :)

I didn't say it was. :P Knowing Riven, by "long hair" he really means to say gender-bending/not overtly masculine hair, especially in the context of the post he was replying to.

I thought you were Italian or something like that.

Written By: 2001 on 07/31/18 at 7:06 pm

I thought you were Italian or something like that.

You must've confused me for 90s Guy, I think he's Italian.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 07/31/18 at 7:18 pm

You must've confused me for 90s Guy, I think he's Italian.

Lol are you Pakistani or something? I could’ve sworn you were middle-eastern ;D.

Written By: wixness on 07/31/18 at 7:19 pm

Lol are you Pakistani or something? I could’ve sworn you were middle-eastern ;D .
I thought I read him say one time that he's Turkish or something.

Written By: 2001 on 07/31/18 at 7:43 pm

Woah, I've been confused for Russian, Italian, Turkish and Middle Eastern on this forum. ;D

My parents/grandparents are from a hodgepodge of countries where Indians immigrated to or were displaced at (India/Pakistan/South Africa/Fiji/Kuwait). I was born with Indian and Pakistani citizenship, but since India doesn't allow dual citizenship, I lost it at 18 when I refused to give up my Canadian citizenship for my Indian one (duh) :P

Me, being born in Canada and being atheist, I don't identify with any one of my ancestral countries in particular, so I just say I'm brown/South Asian/Desi/Punjabi (my ethnic group). I've been to India, Pakistan and Nepal, and I have relatives in Bangladesh too.  I hope that clear things up :P

And yeah, I'm light skinned. I'm guessing that's why I'm being confused for being from far flung countries. There are light skinned Indians too. Dozens of us!

https://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/dozens_of_us_arrested_development.gif

Written By: aja675 on 08/04/18 at 5:41 am

And yeah, I'm light skinned. I'm guessing that's why I'm being confused for being from far flung countries. There are light skinned Indians too. Dozens of us!

https://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/dozens_of_us_arrested_development.gif
So am I because I'm roughly 1/4 or 1/8 white. :D

Written By: 2001 on 08/24/18 at 7:31 pm

I'm in Britain right now and the undercut is 10x more popular here than in Toronto and consequently the guys are 10x hotter (actually the people here are kind of overweight, so maybe not 10x lol).

And xris said the undercut is still going strong at his place in Central Europe. I think it's still popular in Europe/Canada but maybe it died out in the US because Americans have bad fashion sense. Emo nite?? Vomit!

Written By: unicornic on 08/24/18 at 7:54 pm

I'm in Britain right now and the undercut is 10x more popular here than in Toronto and consequently the guys are 10x hotter (actually the people here are kind of overweight, so maybe not 10x lol).

And xris said the undercut is still going strong at his place in Central Europe. I think it's still popular in Europe/Canada but maybe it died out in the US because Americans have bad fashion sense. Emo nite?? Vomit!

Really? I'm from the UK and I find a lot of guys here to be just average looking 😭

Written By: Rainbowz on 08/24/18 at 8:00 pm

Really? I'm from the UK and I find a lot of guys here to be just average looking 😭

Well didn’t you say you live in Birmingham? Maybe the guys over there just aren’t as good looking  ;D

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 08/24/18 at 8:00 pm

I still see undercuts as of summer 2018, but they are getting harder and harder to find.

Written By: Rainbowz on 08/24/18 at 8:03 pm

unicornic, if you are looking for a place with a lot of hot guys, you should visit Suwannee, Georgia. I went there this summer and wow lol it’s like a paradise of hot guys  ;D

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 08/24/18 at 8:08 pm

unicornic, if you are looking for a place with a lot of hot guys, you should visit Suwannee, Georgia. I went there this summer and wow lol it’s like a paradise of hot guys  ;D

I think she made it there the instant you said that.

She went the speed of light.

Written By: wixness on 08/24/18 at 9:03 pm

I'll take America's emo nite over the undercuts here, if only to hate being a guy less.

Written By: 2001 on 08/24/18 at 9:04 pm

I didn't say hot, just 10x hotter than Toronto. ;D

Florida was paradise.  The hot Latino men :-X :-X :-X

I went in 2015 when the undercut was it its supposed peak in the US, so you might have missed the boat on the hawtness  ;)

Written By: Wobo on 08/24/18 at 9:07 pm

I already know Florida has a lot of hot chicks.

Written By: woahjoey on 08/24/18 at 10:46 pm

Gays had the haircut for at least 10 years, or at least thats when I started to see the undercut as a "fashionable" hairstyle -- I still do.  In San Francisco, people have all sorts of hair styles (of course) but yes, the undercut is still somewhat popular but I have found that at least in the queer community we are starting to go back to just very short hair but its faded from the sides.

I still don't understand the disdain for the man bun. Some people can really pull it off but I think it depends on how you style the rest of yourself.

Written By: woahjoey on 08/24/18 at 10:50 pm

Gays had the haircut for at least 10 years, or at least thats when I started to see the undercut as a "fashionable" hairstyle -- I still do.  In San Francisco, people have all sorts of hair styles (of course) but yes, the undercut is still somewhat popular but I have found that at least in the queer community we are starting to go back to just very short hair but its faded from the sides.

I still don't understand the disdain for the man bun. Some people can really pull it off but I think it depends on how you style the rest of yourself.

I didn't even answer the original questions, my bad :P ! 
Yeah I do think the alt-right ruined that haircut, but it was becoming soooo mainstream that it was bound to happen.  The Spencer guy who gets punched a lot has exactly the haircut I try to avoid. I think other white gays avoid the resemblance, as well.

Written By: aja675 on 08/24/18 at 11:22 pm

http://togerland.com/forums/uploads/emoticons/default_noway.gif

Written By: woahjoey on 08/24/18 at 11:35 pm

When I went to Rome in November 2017 with my partner, the men were styled 100x better than American men.  There's that running joke of "Is he gay? Or is he just European?" And that is (unfortunately) true.  A ton of American men in particular seem to resent fashion-forward thinking, but I think that has more to do with toxic masculinity than anything else. 

The undercut was still big there but also the haircut in which -- now bare with me if you understand men's hair clipper numbers -- having a 1 on the sides and maybe a 3 on the top with little to no blend.  It was different but chic.  Catch up fellas! :P

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 08/25/18 at 12:07 am

A ton of American men in particular seem to resent fashion-forward thinking, but I think that has more to do with toxic masculinity than anything else. 

I'm not so sure it has so much to do with so-called "toxic masculinity" as it does a simple unawareness. Hence the all-pervasive "schlub look" as I call it. Baseball cap, bulky T shirt, baggy shorts (especially cargo) and big sneakers which American males wear nonstop from preschool through midlife. The older one gets the more this look screams "I don't care", but even more it screams "I am unaware".  I'm not sure it screams "I resent fashion forwardness". That's overthinking it a bit.

Written By: mc98 on 08/25/18 at 7:52 am

Undercuts aren't as common as they were in 2016. Undercuts were an underground/hipster thing around 2010/2011, rose in 2014, peaked in 2016, and declined in 2017.

Written By: 2001 on 08/25/18 at 10:00 am

Undercuts aren't as common as they were in 2016. Undercuts were an underground/hipster thing around 2010/2011, rose in 2014, peaked in 2016, and declined in 2017.

Where I'm at, undercuts popped up in 2008. It was a different style though with the sides short and the top pointing upwards with the help of hair gel. From then on it only got more popular each year with the late 2010s (2017/2018) being its peak it seems.

But seeing your "Interesting trends", we might just have a different definition of undercut. To me, any hairstyle where it's disproportionately long on top, short on the sides = undercut. ;D

Written By: Rainbowz on 08/25/18 at 10:03 am

I still see undercuts as of summer 2018, but they are getting harder and harder to find.

Here in New Jersey the undercut isn't really that popular anymore. I feel like it's definitely past its peak by this point.

Written By: aja675 on 08/25/18 at 10:05 am

BTW, where ya going next?  :D ;D

Written By: 2001 on 08/25/18 at 10:28 am

BTW, where ya going next?  :D ;D

Going to stick around the Northwest for now. Blackpool, Manchester etc.

Going to Scotland, the land of tall people and hot accents in a few days (I only have this image because of my high school biology and philosophy teachers whom I crushed on as a lonely and horny teenager - I'm bracing myself for disappointment ;D)

Then finally Northern Wales next week.

My uncle is a shopkeeper and only takes Sundays off, so we don't get to stay at the distant locations (Scotland/Wales) for long. We've mainly been touring the North of England which admittedly isn't a terribly interesting place to be. I regret vetoing the London portion of our trip (even though I've been to London a million times before) ;D

Written By: mc98 on 08/25/18 at 11:29 pm

Where I'm at, undercuts popped up in 2008. It was a different style though with the sides short and the top pointing upwards with the help of hair gel. From then on it only got more popular each year with the late 2010s (2017/2018) being its peak it seems.

But seeing your "Interesting trends", we might just have a different definition of undercut. To me, any hairstyle where it's disproportionately long on top, short on the sides = undercut. ;D

I agree that undercuts are still around today. It's just that certain types of undercuts are no longer popular.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 08/25/18 at 11:31 pm

I agree that undercuts are still around today. It's just that certain types of undercuts are no longer popular.

I still see them, but they're rare.

Written By: mc98 on 08/25/18 at 11:37 pm

I still see them, but they're rare.

In my college, I saw a number of diverse hairstyles so it is clear that the undercut will decline in the 2018/2019 year. I noticed in the UK that many guys are doing the "Meet Me At McDonalds" hair.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 08/25/18 at 11:44 pm

In my college, I saw a number of diverse hairstyles so it is clear that the undercut will decline in the 2018/2019 year. I noticed in the UK that many guys are doing the "Meet Me At McDonalds" hair.

Like this?

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/sei_736914.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=540%2C360

Written By: mc98 on 08/25/18 at 11:46 pm

Like this?

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/sei_736914.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=540%2C360

Exactly

Written By: aja675 on 08/27/18 at 4:20 am

Going to stick around the Northwest for now. Blackpool, Manchester etc.

Going to Scotland, the land of tall people and hot accents in a few days (I only have this image because of my high school biology and philosophy teachers whom I crushed on as a lonely and horny teenager - I'm bracing myself for disappointment ;D)

Then finally Northern Wales next week.

My uncle is a shopkeeper and only takes Sundays off, so we don't get to stay at the distant locations (Scotland/Wales) for long. We've mainly been touring the North of England which admittedly isn't a terribly interesting place to be. I regret vetoing the London portion of our trip (even though I've been to London a million times before) ;D
Any updates on that front? :P

Written By: 2001 on 08/27/18 at 4:36 am

Any updates on that front? :P

I'm in Scotland at the moment :)

No tall hot guys with sexy accents to speak of yet.  :-X

I'm negotiating with my family so that they go back to England, and I stay in Scotland for a week alone. If successful I'll go to the gay pub in Glasgow and bring a hot guy to my hotel room various parts of Scotland for unique experiences :D

Written By: aja675 on 08/31/18 at 6:33 am

Oh, I know I'm a couple of days late, but didn't you spend a day or two more in Scotland? :P

Written By: 2001 on 08/31/18 at 6:38 am

Oh, I know I'm a couple of days late, but didn't you spend a day or two more in Scotland? :P

Nope  :\'(

Written By: aja675 on 08/31/18 at 6:43 am

You mean you didn't stay long? :P

Written By: 2001 on 08/31/18 at 7:08 am

You mean you didn't stay long? :P

Just two days.

Check for new replies or respond here...