inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: KSI and Deji vs Logan and Jake fight.

Written By: Wobo on 08/18/18 at 7:20 am

Anybody watching it on August 25th?

Subject: Re: KSI and Deji vs Logan and Jake fight.

Written By: SailorSteven2017 on 08/18/18 at 8:55 am

Is the beef between them real or just for the gram....? I'd watch it because its aftermath is likely to infest YT for the entirety of September.

Written By: Wobo on 08/18/18 at 8:58 am

Is the beef between them real or just for the gram....? I'd watch it because its aftermath is likely to infest YT for the entirety of September.

It's real, after KSI won against Joe Weller last February, he called out Logan and Jake Paul to fight him possibly because after the whole suicide forest drama thing that happened in January. Idk how Deji got in but i'm guessing he decided to join.

Written By: SmartBo1 on 08/18/18 at 3:24 pm

I'll probably watch the fight on some illegal stream. :P I would never give those guys any of my money.

Written By: Wobo on 08/18/18 at 10:45 pm

I'll probably watch the fight on some illegal stream. :P I would never give those guys any of my money.

It's gonna be streamed on youtube, i think.

Written By: SmartBo1 on 08/18/18 at 11:53 pm

It's gonna be streamed on youtube, i think.

I know. On the official stream on youtube you need to pay 8 dollars to watch it.

Written By: Wobo on 08/19/18 at 12:18 am

I know. On the official stream on youtube you need to pay 8 dollars to watch it.

That's stupid, hopefully someone streams it.

Written By: Wobo on 08/24/18 at 6:01 pm

The fight is gonna happen tomorrow
5:30PM BST
12:30PM EST
9:30AM PST

Written By: 2001 on 08/24/18 at 7:43 pm

Wow it's the fight of the century! Won't miss it for the world. Mayweather vs. McGregor hew??

Written By: mwalker1996 on 08/24/18 at 9:32 pm

Wow, it's the fight of the century! Won't miss it for the world. Mayweather vs. McGregor hew??
This is going to be another one of those things that is going to define Generation Z.

Written By: Wobo on 08/25/18 at 6:59 am

This is going to be another one of those things that is going to define Generation Z.

It's more gonna define the internet.

Written By: SmartBo1 on 08/25/18 at 10:48 am

I highly doubt that tbh. Most people I know hate both Logan and KSI.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 08/25/18 at 11:05 am

It's more gonna define the internet.

Particularly for people under the age 18 ;D. I honestly don't even know whats going anymore...

I know who KSI & The Paul Brothers are (unfortunately), but who the f*ck is Deji!? Sounds like a badass anime characters lol.

Written By: Elor on 08/25/18 at 11:23 am

Particularly for people under the age 18 ;D. I honestly don't even know whats going anymore...

I know who KSI & The Paul Brothers are (unfortunately), but who the f*ck is Deji!? Sounds like a badass anime characters lol.
Well, you are certainly ahead of me there. I have no clue who ANY of these guys are and I also couldn't care less.... But I've removed myself pretty much from pop culture anyway so that was to be expected. ::)

Written By: Dundee on 08/25/18 at 12:51 pm

Maybe don't give the only thing they obviously are aiming at with this, ie attention ???

Written By: 2001 on 08/25/18 at 1:01 pm

Well, you are certainly ahead of me there. I have no clue who ANY of these guys are and I also couldn't care less.... But I've removed myself pretty much from pop culture anyway so that was to be expected. ::)

I would say you've come out ahead in this ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/25/18 at 1:31 pm

I would watch this only if they paid Mike Tyson to come out of retirement and fight both of these clowns at the same time.  ;D

Written By: xenzue on 08/25/18 at 2:08 pm

My brother and I are rooting for Deji but I have a feeling he gon get his ass whooped sksksks

KSI will probably win... His technique is better whereas Logan Paul focuses mostly on strength.

Written By: ofkx on 08/25/18 at 2:24 pm

I'm kind of grateful that I was already over the phase where you watch these kinds of stuff before all these cringy youtubers took over 🙄.

Written By: Wobo on 08/25/18 at 3:17 pm

JAKE F*CKING WON NOOOOOOOOO

Written By: Wobo on 08/25/18 at 3:18 pm

I'm kind of grateful that I was already over the phase where you watch these kinds of stuff before all these cringy youtubers took over 🙄.

It's not like 16 year olds aren't watching it lol.

Written By: 2001 on 08/25/18 at 3:44 pm

It's most likely going to be staged tbh. I can't believe people paid for this but there are a lot of people who watch WWE so....

Written By: Wobo on 08/25/18 at 4:01 pm

It's most likely going to be staged tbh. I can't believe people paid for this but there are a lot of people who watch WWE so....

It's not staged its real, i paid 10 dollars to watch the fight. There were other youtuber vs youtuber fights in the livestream before this also.

Written By: Wobo on 08/25/18 at 4:24 pm

Saw KSI and Logan fight, it was a draw...
#KSIvLOGANREMATCH2019

Written By: xenzue on 08/25/18 at 4:29 pm

KSI should’ve won... but he’s still the two year champion. Now there’s going to be a rematch. Looks like the Paul brothers are still here to stay smh

Written By: Wobo on 08/25/18 at 4:31 pm

KSI should’ve won... but he’s still the two year champion. Now there’s going to be a rematch. Looks like the Paul brothers are still here to stay smh

Yep, i'm pretty disappointed but you gotta have respect for the paul brothers for trying especially Jake, we have see to the Rematch in L.A. Anyways KSI will always be the champion.

Written By: xenzue on 08/25/18 at 4:50 pm

Wait Jake challenged Chris Brown??? LMAOOOOOOOO These fights actually might rebirth boxing with current generation. Shít could be big in the 20s.

Yep, i'm pretty disappointed but you gotta have respect for the paul brothers for trying especially Jake, we have see to the Rematch in L.A. Anyways KSI will always be the champion.

True. When do you think the rematch will take place? Maybe a year from now..

Written By: Wobo on 08/25/18 at 5:09 pm

Wait Jake challenged Chris Brown??? LMAOOOOOOOO These fights actually might rebirth boxing with current generation. Shít could be big in the 20s.

True. When do you think the rematch will take place? Maybe a year from now..

Maybe around early 2019, possibly. I do not feel like waiting until the half end of next year (August) just to see the rematch lol.
But Jake challenging Chris Brown  ;D 

Written By: SmartBo1 on 08/25/18 at 5:42 pm

It's not staged its real, i paid 10 dollars to watch the fight. There were other youtuber vs youtuber fights in the livestream before this also.

Its pretty clear that it was staged. First Deji threw in the towel when he was clearly winning then Logan and KSI "miraculously" tied by getting the same amount of punches in. I feel like this rematch is being done just to milk the fight.

Written By: Wobo on 08/25/18 at 5:45 pm

Its pretty clear that it was staged. First Deji threw in the towel when he was clearly winning then Logan and KSI "miraculously" tied by getting the same amount of punches in. I feel like this rematch is being done just to milk the fight.

Nah not really, it was pretty much only based off how many punches can be thrown in order to win the 1-6 rounds, i agree the rematch was made to milk the fight but in end of the day it was worth it to pay 10 dollars to watch the fight so.

Written By: xenzue on 08/25/18 at 6:05 pm

Even if the fight was staged, it was still very entertaining. The trash talking, drama, weigh-ins... all that was making the hype unreal. And it didn't fizzle out or anything, the fight was actually good. This whole event proves that Youtube is kind of the new Hollywood.

Written By: Wobo on 08/25/18 at 6:12 pm

Even if the fight was staged, it was still very entertaining. The trash talking, drama, weigh-ins... all that was making the hype unreal. And it didn't fizzle out or anything, the fight was actually good. This whole event proves that Youtube is kind of the new Hollywood.

I agree.

Written By: ofkx on 08/25/18 at 7:03 pm

It's not like 16 year olds aren't watching it lol.

I never said they weren't? I was talking about myself lol

Written By: 2001 on 08/26/18 at 9:04 am

2 years and no concussions or broken noses? Staged. :P

Written By: Wobo on 08/26/18 at 9:51 am

2 years and no concussions or broken noses? Staged. :P

Two years? It's only been one day since fight lmfao and there was a bloody nose in the fight also, your point doesn't stand, it wasn't staged.

Written By: ofkx on 08/26/18 at 12:30 pm

It was definitely 100% staged. The rematch was booked months ago lol.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYk4HNlX4AEtf5J.jpg

Written By: 2001 on 08/26/18 at 12:47 pm

Two years? It's only been one day since fight lmfao and there was a bloody nose in the fight also, your point doesn't stand, it wasn't staged.

For some reason, I thought I read in this thread that these YouTube fights have been going on for two years.

But anyway, it's still staged. Bloody noses can be faked (ask WWE). These stars are too important to lose in a fight.

Written By: Wobo on 08/26/18 at 12:55 pm

It was definitely 100% staged. The rematch was booked months ago lol.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYk4HNlX4AEtf5J.jpg

Totally staged (sarcasm)

Written By: Wobo on 08/26/18 at 12:57 pm

For some reason, I thought I read in this thread that these YouTube fights have been going on for two years.

But anyway, it's still staged. Bloody noses can be faked (ask WWE). These stars are too important to lose in a fight.

Explain how the blooody noses are faked? There were undercard fights in the event too so i highly doubt that it was staged. A bloody nose can easily happen from the impact of force from a boxing glove depending on how hard that person hits.

Check for new replies or respond here...