inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Time to say goodbye!

Written By: Early10sFan on 09/02/18 at 2:04 pm

Hi, I used to post here as xris and christopher. Long before that in 2008-2014 I posted as a guest a lot (many usernames, I upped some of my guest threads as xris). However, all things have to come to an end and I feel it is no longer constructive for me to stay here after the fights in the other thread here. In general web forums might be unsuitable for people like me. Too many threads turn into fights of opinions. Over analyzing never made anyone happier, it only makes you miserable, so I need lots of time off the Internet to enjoy life to the fullest (web addict here).
I'm prone to overanalyzing and it (in this case - about pop culture and politics) makes me severly unhappy. I want to remove negativity as much as possible but focussing on analyzing pop culture, history and the recent past just fuels my dissatisfaction with the present.
And it's really sad to communicate with people I'll never even meet in real life, so wish you all the best folks! Blessings! :)

Subject: Re: Time to say goodbye!

Written By: Wobo on 09/02/18 at 2:05 pm

Ohhh, you're xris??? I'm really sorry, i thought you were frodomar.

Written By: violet_shy on 09/02/18 at 2:10 pm

Sheesh I though you were a new member!

Written By: 2001 on 09/02/18 at 3:20 pm

I knew it was xris all along ;D

Still sad to see you go. Best of luck in all that you do.  :\'(

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 09/02/18 at 3:37 pm

Sorry for what I have done.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/02/18 at 4:57 pm

Dropping like flies lately. Pretty soon there won't be anybody left here.  :\'(

Written By: Wobo on 09/02/18 at 6:30 pm

I'm leaving tomorrow also lol.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 09/02/18 at 11:28 pm

I thought xris was a new member since she seemed to be more fond of the modern pop culture than the average 80s born.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 09/02/18 at 11:30 pm

Ohhh, you're xris??? I'm really sorry, i thought you were frodomar.
He's like 14 years older than him and xris is more open to younger people's pop culture than frodomar.

Written By: aja675 on 09/03/18 at 9:14 am

"Calm down, she only thought you were a troll." Exactly what happened to me on some forum. :P

Subject: Time to say goodbye!

Written By: Dude111 on 09/03/18 at 10:23 am

Its sad to see people want to leave just becasue of a fight :(

Written By: HeyJealousy on 09/03/18 at 10:26 am

I’ll still be here, if that’s a consolation.

Written By: Early10sFan on 09/03/18 at 10:29 am

I thought xris was a new member since she seemed to be more fond of the modern pop culture than the average 80s born.

I'm male lol, but thanls, I really like the modern pop culture (if you consider the early 10s modern ;)).

Written By: Wobo on 09/03/18 at 10:48 am

He's like 14 years older than him and xris is more open to younger people's pop culture than frodomar.

No, it's because of that, it's because xris's username, which made believe it was frodomar since all he talks about in the early 2010s and how the decade sucked after 2012.

Written By: JD120300 on 09/03/18 at 12:00 pm

No, it's because of that, it's because xris's username, which made believe it was frodomar since all he talks about in the early 2010s and how the decade sucked after 2012.

Actually xris and his other accounts always talks about how everything was great from 2008-mid-2014 and that everything sucked after mid-2014. It was so Annoying just seeing how repetitive he was talking negatively about the Mid 10’s

Written By: Early10sFan on 09/03/18 at 1:17 pm

Yes, the mid and late 2010s are so meh. :)
The late 2000s and early 2010s were the second Renaissance.

Written By: 2001 on 09/03/18 at 1:39 pm

Actually xris and his other accounts always talks about how everything was great from 2008-mid-2014 and that everything sucked after mid-2014. It was so Annoying just seeing how repetitive he was talking negatively about the Mid 10’s

I thought his criticisms of the mid 2010s were unique and interesting, better than I've seen most people come up with. It was also refreshing that he was forum Europe. This from can be suffocatingly American at times.  :-X

Written By: Howard on 09/03/18 at 2:00 pm

Hey, that's the way it goes on messageboards.

Written By: Howard on 09/03/18 at 2:01 pm

Its sad to see people want to leave just becasue of a fight :(

fights don't solve anything!

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 09/06/18 at 8:41 pm

fights don't solve anything!

Yeah Xris, don't go. 

Written By: Early10sFan on 09/10/18 at 5:35 pm

The thing is I have Internet addiction where  I go to sleep very late. I also have never made friends on any message board while I met many on events organized trough Fb.

Written By: BornIn86 on 09/10/18 at 8:41 pm

I thought his criticisms of the mid 2010s were unique and interesting, better than I've seen most people come up with. It was also refreshing that he was forum Europe. This from can be suffocatingly American at times.  :-X

I know. I love it.

USA USA USA

Check for new replies or respond here...