inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Something interesting I found about 2020s fashion

Written By: Milk on 09/16/18 at 10:55 pm

https://www.quora.com/Will-the-2020s-fashion-music-arts-be-a-contrast-of-2010s-or-will-it-continue-the-2010s-styles-and-trends-in-fashion-music-and-arts

Clothing fashions - watch to see which movies and series really resonate with audiences. As we have seen, our own First Lady dressed as Alma Coin of the Hunger Games during her husband’s 2017 coronation ceremony. I am seeing men donning mandarin-collared formal coats reminiscent of Oriental princes of old. There may be clothes which are specifically designed to tastefully display and highlight to advantage one’s body tattoos. Clothing with integrated lighting, heating and cooling, and force multipliers (you will literally have a handshake like a Vice-grip!) will dominate as our military upgrades its uniforms, and civilian fashion follows suit. If there is a cultural demand for more baby-making, you can be sure that fashions that highlight sexual polarity rather than ambiguity will rise to the occasion.

What is your thoughts on this?

Subject: Re: Something interesting I found about 2020s fashion

Written By: John Titor on 09/17/18 at 10:17 am

https://www.quora.com/Will-the-2020s-fashion-music-arts-be-a-contrast-of-2010s-or-will-it-continue-the-2010s-styles-and-trends-in-fashion-music-and-arts

Clothing fashions - watch to see which movies and series really resonate with audiences. As we have seen, our own First Lady dressed as Alma Coin of the Hunger Games during her husband’s 2017 coronation ceremony. I am seeing men donning mandarin-collared formal coats reminiscent of Oriental princes of old. There may be clothes which are specifically designed to tastefully display and highlight to advantage one’s body tattoos. Clothing with integrated lighting, heating and cooling, and force multipliers (you will literally have a handshake like a Vice-grip!) will dominate as our military upgrades its uniforms, and civilian fashion follows suit. If there is a cultural demand for more baby-making, you can be sure that fashions that highlight sexual polarity rather than ambiguity will rise to the occasion.

Right now there is no cultural demand for baby making and i don't see it coming back lmao
Birth rares in China are dangerously low. The United states is heading towards that trajectory.

Subject: Re: Something interesting I found about 2020s fashion

Written By: BornIn86 on 09/17/18 at 9:02 pm

FYI- I that quote from the article was from you.

Since watching Looper, the thought of us losing the tie look has appealed to me so I'm totally up for the "mean donning mandarin-collared formal coats". I'm also very surprised led clothing hasn't become at least a passing fad yet.

Check for new replies or respond here...