inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Kanye West steps in to end Nicki Minaj and Cardi B Feud

Written By: SpyroKev on 09/17/18 at 8:13 pm

I feel like we need more of these types of topics now to spice things up. Do you feel Kanye has the right to step in the feud attempting peace with his own shenanigans? Or is the feud getting too heated?

I feel like they should keep their beef silent and go their separate ways, ignoring the dramatic fans.

Subject: Re: Kanye West steps in to end Nicki Minaj and Cardi B Feud

Written By: 2001 on 09/17/18 at 8:39 pm

I don't follow this stuff but Kanye being the voice of reason is never happening ;D

Written By: John Titor on 09/17/18 at 9:08 pm

I feel like we need more of these types of topics now to spice things up. Do you feel Kanye has the right to step in the feud attempting peace with his own shenanigans? Or is the feud getting too heated?

I feel like they should keep their beef silent and go their separate ways, ignoring the dramatic fans.

those websites are not credible
wait until TMZ or Daily Mail reports on it

Written By: ofkx on 09/18/18 at 8:17 am

I hate how Cardi thinks she's still living in the ghetto. Throwing your shoe at someone at an event as formal as the NY fashion week is stupid af. But Nicki is an arrogant b*itch who thinks she's comparable to Harriet Tubman and blamed a literal baby for why her album wasn't #1 (which shouldn't even matter) so I'm not sure who to root for here cause they both seem horrible 8-P.
Kayne stepping in is rly weird though. I feel like it's none of his business and it's not his place to do anything about it.

Written By: Dundee on 09/18/18 at 8:54 am

Of course Nicki and Cardi had to have a fight ::) I saw it coming as soon as "Bodak Yellow" reached number 1 the billboard charts, it was only a matter of time

Written By: SpyroKev on 09/18/18 at 10:24 am

I hate how Cardi thinks she's still living in the ghetto. Throwing your shoe at someone at an event as formal as the NY fashion week is stupid af. But Nicki is an arrogant b*itch who thinks she's comparable to Harriet Tubman and blamed a literal baby for why her album wasn't #1 (which shouldn't even matter) so I'm not sure who to root for here cause they both seem horrible 8-P.
Kayne stepping in is rly weird though. I feel like it's none of his business and it's not his place to do anything about it.

Nicki was WAY more innocent in the early 2010s, damn what happened? I still think its interesting Kanye wants to redeem them, which I feel can happen. Its not impossible.

Written By: John Titor on 09/18/18 at 1:59 pm

misleading article LOL

the only reputable sites for this are TMZ and Daily Mail or people magazine

Written By: SpyroKev on 09/18/18 at 2:47 pm

misleading article LOL

the only reputable sites for this are TMZ and Daily Mail or people magazine

Who needs them? Just let us discuss since the two artists are clearly in beef.

Written By: piecesof93 on 09/19/18 at 4:25 pm

Nicki was WAY more innocent in the early 2010s, damn what happened?

Nah man
She had beef w/ Lil Kim and before that beef with Remy. She also came under fire for some questionable lyrics towards other black women in her songs.

She was never innocent, she was just the underdog at the time so people supported her.

Written By: SpyroKev on 09/19/18 at 8:46 pm

Nah man
She had beef w/ Lil Kim and before that beef with Remy. She also came under fire for some questionable lyrics towards other black women in her songs.

She was never innocent, she was just the underdog at the time so people supported her.

I mean she was way more innocent then, less innocent now. 2010-2011 Nicki interviews, the differences are paralleled. Nicki's energy now is way bitter and negative.

Check for new replies or respond here...