inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: South Park are trying to get kicked off the air

Written By: John Titor on 09/26/18 at 9:36 pm

did anyone see tonights show with the hashtag CANCEL SOUTH PARK
after  ______________  was shot

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DoEU5kbXsAAYZEP.jpg

Try & Matt are avoiding censorship and are trying to get kicked off Comedy Central
and make the show as offensive as possible lol either that or have fans clog up the
hashtag instead of critics

Subject: Re: South Park are trying to get kicked off the air

Written By: exodus08 on 09/26/18 at 11:57 pm

Why are they trying to get themselves kicked off the air?

Written By: xenzue on 09/27/18 at 12:59 am

I think that #cancelsouthpark might be a parody of "cancel culture".

Written By: bchris02 on 09/27/18 at 1:40 am

Southpark is one of those things I rarely watch anymore but am glad to know is still on.  When it does end, it will be the end of an era being that the show goes all the way back to my childhood.  It will be the same for Family Guy, Spongebob, and the Simpsons.  There's probably some others out there I'm forgetting.  Oh, Power Rangers.

Written By: Howard on 09/27/18 at 5:31 am

Southpark is one of those things I rarely watch anymore but am glad to know is still on.  When it does end, it will be the end of an era being that the show goes all the way back to my childhood.  It will be the same for Family Guy, Spongebob, and the Simpsons.  There's probably some others out there I'm forgetting.  Oh, Power Rangers.

South Park was funny when I first watched it in the past but then I stopped watching after a while.

Check for new replies or respond here...