inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Any other Gen Z-ers on here?

Written By: goodbants on 11/05/18 at 7:47 pm

Although I just turned 20, I feel kind of stuck in the middle between two generations, like neither Gen Z or Millenial fits me. I've come to terms that I relate a lot more with Gen Z for a number of reasons. I'm gonna list some things that I think are characteristic of my generation that separates us from millennials.

Without trying to sound too much like a buzzfeed article, you are most likely Gen Z if..

-You don't remember 9/11
-You don't remember the economy ever being good
-YouTube is your generation's MTV
-People actually dabbed in your school and you cringed at it
-You have been on a computer since you were 6 years old
-You have actually said "lit"
-You barely remember life before social media or you don't at all

Just showing a little love for Gen Z. It's 2018, the oldest of us are in our 20s! I feel like sometimes people forget that. I say it's time we own the label and stop calling ourselves millenials

Subject: Re: Any other Gen Z-ers on here?

Written By: mc98 on 11/05/18 at 8:00 pm

As a person born in 1998, I apply myself to less than half of the list.

1. I remember seeing the event in my living room TV when my parents are constantly watching the news.
2. I didn't care about the economy.
3. I agree. I watch music videos a lot on Youtube.
4. Dabbing is very cringey in general.
5. I've been on a computers since 2.
6. Never
7. Idk about this one.

I identify myself as a Cusper.

Written By: TheKid99 on 11/05/18 at 10:13 pm

Although I just turned 20, I feel kind of stuck in the middle between two generations, like neither Gen Z or Millenial fits me. I've come to terms that I relate a lot more with Gen Z for a number of reasons. I'm gonna list some things that I think are characteristic of my generation that separates us from millennials.

Without trying to sound too much like a buzzfeed article, you are most likely Gen Z if..

-You don't remember 9/11

Just showing a little love for Gen Z. It's 2018, the oldest of us are in our 20s! I feel like sometimes people forget that. I say it's time we own the label and stop calling ourselves millenials

I mean right now the economy is arguably at its best since the 1990s looking at statistics and such. Most likely this year will be the first since 2005 to have 3% GDP growth, a pretty good feat. And I remember the mid 2000s before the housing bubble crashed as being fairly prosperous for my family. Our houses value was appraised at around 290-300 k in early 2006, we foreclosed on it for 100k in March 2011. My family was hit by the great recession hard, and we are still recovering from it.

Everything else I essentially find myself aligning with.

I was born in 1999.

I feel though like I have some similarties with the late millenials, but not entirely. I remember shows like Victorious, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Thats So Raven, Cheetah Girls, High School Musical.....

Written By: TheKid99 on 11/05/18 at 10:19 pm

I will say for us who were born from 1996-2002 the Great Recession affected our childhood greatly. While we are doing economically better this part of the generation is going to be very fiscally conservative. The fear that was kind of plapable, hearing other kids houses being foreclosed on and their parents losing jobs and then that happening to you. I still live in that fear of losing my childhood home as a reminder that even when times are good you must always be prepared.

I find many people of my generation are my libertarian and centrist in nature.... today in philosophy class everyone (including me) agreed that drugs should be legal on the basis it provides a way for governments to regulate drugs.

Written By: xenzue on 11/05/18 at 10:50 pm

There's lots of cuspers/zeds here. I consider myself to have experienced a primarily Gen Z experience, but there's lots of people my age or a bit younger who experienced a more millennial upbringing and that's valid too. I think generations are like that, you can have someone born in 95 that is Gen Z and someone born in 01 that is closer to a millennial.

I think a good way to tell if you lived a Gen Z experience would be the following:

- When the decade started, you were still a child
- You associate any post-2007 YouTube era with your childhood
- You were a teenager during Trump's presidency
- You only consume TV and music through streaming
- You follow at least 3 spam/meme pages, and you might have a finsta too
- Your first gaming console was Gen 7 (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii)
- You've used at least 5 of these apps (TikTok/Musical.ly, Monkey, Snapchat, VSCO, SoundCloud)
- You've used Kahoot or similar platforms in your school

Written By: mwalker1996 on 11/06/18 at 9:21 am

I'm a 96 born and I Identify more with z since I was pretty sheltered and missed out on a lot defending millennial events like Y2K, Columbine, 9/11, myspace and pokemon during gen 1. My childhood leans much more Y but my teens and college years feel more z being that I graduated high school after the 2012 election, had a Smartphone as soon as I entered 9th grade and graduated from undergrad during the Trum era. A few years ago I would classify myself as gen Y but after researching and thinking about why Gen Y is called millennial in the first place it makes sense that I"ll be considered the oldest z'er.

Written By: mqg96 on 11/06/18 at 9:48 am

1. You don't remember 9/11
2. You don't remember the economy ever being good
3. YouTube is your generation's MTV
4. People actually dabbed in your school and you cringed at it
5. You have been on a computer since you were 6 years old
6. You have actually said "lit"
7. You barely remember life before social media or you don't at all

1. The most stereotypical trait that separates Gen Y and Gen Z, duh we here it over and over again.

2. If you're talking about before 2008, you mean people who entered the workforce or starting getting jobs before the economy got bad or people who just remember a time when the economy was good?

3. This applies to many millennials as well. The main MTV generation only applies to Gen X people. YouTube has been ongoing a big part of our pop culture since the late 00's and that impacted most if not all millennials.

4. Dabbing is also a millennial thing too. It originated from the south with the Migos "Look at My Dab" song and Cam Newton (born in 1989 from Atlanta who plays for the Carolina Panthers from North Carolina) was doing this dance regularly after TD's when it peaked in 2015.

5. Not really a stereotypical Gen Z trait. I think a better one would be "only knowing a social media world from a young age" or "knowing a digital world rather than analog world from young age." Computers and home access to internet has been around since the 90's, so kids at the time (who are millennials BTW) could have been using it during the dial up and Web 1.0 era.

6. WRONG AGAIN! The word "lit" was used frequently throughout my entire time in high school, and even college students have been using it for awhile too before I even go there. Been popular since the early 2010's. It's another one of those words that originated from the hip hop community before it got mainstream everywhere else just like "twerk".

7. Basically what 5 should have been.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 11/06/18 at 10:38 am

1. The most stereotypical trait that separates Gen Y and Gen Z, duh we here it over and over again.

2. If you're talking about before 2008, you mean people who entered the workforce or starting getting jobs before the economy got bad or people who just remember a time when the economy was good?

3. This applies to many millennials as well. The main MTV generation only applies to Gen X people. YouTube has been ongoing a big part of our pop culture since the late 00's and that impacted most if not all millennials.

4. Dabbing is also a millennial thing too. It originated from the south with the Migos "Look at My Dab" song and Cam Newton (born in 1989 from Atlanta who plays for the Carolina Panthers from North Carolina) was doing this dance regularly after TD's when it peaked in 2015.

5. Not really a stereotypical Gen Z trait. I think a better one would be "only knowing a social media world from a young age" or "knowing a digital world rather than analog world from young age." Computers and home access to internet has been around since the 90's, so kids at the time (who are millennials BTW) could have been using it during the dial up and Web 1.0 era.

6. WRONG AGAIN! The word "lit" was used frequently throughout my entire time in high school, and even college students have been using it for awhile too before I even go there. Been popular since the early 2010's. It's another one of those words that originated from the hip hop community before it got mainstream everywhere else just like "twerk".

I started noticing using the word lit in my senior year of high school but this is coming from someone who lives in a rural area so we're pretty late when it comes to slang. I'm pretty sure it was big in the Atlanta area  for years being that it's a hip hop mecca.

Written By: wsmith4 on 11/06/18 at 10:40 am

I can't remember what year I was born, so I'm not sure if I'm gen Z, gen Y, or Millenial!

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 11/06/18 at 12:11 pm

I can't remember what year I was born, so I'm not sure if I'm gen Z, gen Y, or Millenial!

If you were born in 1978, I'm pretty sure that you're none of the above.

Written By: wsmith4 on 11/06/18 at 12:22 pm

If you were born in 1978, I'm pretty sure that you're none of the above.

I don't remember when I was born, tho.

I use phrases such as "GOAT" and "WOAT", so I can't be that old.

Written By: piecesof93 on 11/06/18 at 12:33 pm

This is accurate but I wasn't going to write all that. Lit is pretty outdated for me btw.

With the dabbing thing, it always looked liked the dance that people did in black fraternities when doing step dances. So that's where I assumed it came from.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 11/06/18 at 7:47 pm

All of this. Minus the first & second examples, many of these traits are pretty Millennial. In fact, I'd dare say they're more Millennial in nature than Gen Z. I'm not gonna get in a generational debate, but I'm just gonna say this right here, but as we get closer & closer to the 2020s, my high school experience in the early 2010s (let alone much of my childhood in the early 2000s & middle school years in the late 2000s, but I digress) is starting to look more antiquated. While thats just the general passing of time, I genuinely believe that my high school experience would be seen as pretty foreign to a high schooler now. I mean, the only real social media that was prominent during most of my years was Facebook. Snapchat was just slowly taking off, Twitter was popular but nowhere near as it is now, Instagram also had just launched but ditto on it 'just being an app for pictures', etc. Music that was popular was different. There were different artists in their prime. The fashion was different. The politics were different (for how I long for the days when 44' was POTUS 8)). I could go on and on. The world of the Early 2010s were a lot more connected to the world of the Mid-Late 2000s, than now, the Late 2010s.

I'm not sure if anybody necessarily agrees with this notion, but whats your guys opinions. Its just one of the many reasons why, while I accept objectively that I'm not really a core member of either Millennials or Gen Z, at the same time I find myself hard pressed to consider myself more Z, if that makes any sense. This list is a perfect example, as a lot of those things listed I can relate to.... but so can many of my good friends born in say 1992-1994, but apparently they're considered Millennials & I'm Z because I was born in the second half of the 1990s ???. It just doesn't work.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 11/06/18 at 7:50 pm

That brings to my second point, I genuinely believe its too early to really start stereotyping Gen Z. While there is a clear culture that is definitely more Z than Millennial, it theoretically just overtook Millennial culture, so theres going to be some time for this generation's culture to truly evolve.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 11/06/18 at 8:57 pm

That brings to my second point, I genuinely believe its too early to really start stereotyping Gen Z. While there is a clear culture that is definitely more Z than Millennial, it theoretically just overtook Millennial culture, so theres going to be some time for this generation's culture to truly evolve.

The first actual Generation Z stereotype is probably tide pods.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 11/06/18 at 9:27 pm

Yeah that's true. I think it's because they have some early childhood memories from the Reagan years, associated more with late gen x's childhood era. The "millennial era" for kids is usually thought to have begun around the HW Bush or Clinton years at the earliest, or the pogs era.

My apologies for deleting the post, but I definitely can see how Pew is correct based on my observations online and in real life.

You would see some 1981-1983 borns disagree with the "Millennial" label:
You would see small amounts of people born in 1984 and 1985 disagree with the "Millennial" label.
People born in 1986 seem to be the first ones that "accept being Millennials" (sort of like acceptance in the 5 stages of grief).

You would see some 1997-1999 borns disagree with the "Z" label.
You would see small amounts of people born in 2000 and 2001 disagree with the "Z" label.
People born in 2002 seem to be the first ones that "accept being Zeds" (sort of like acceptance in the 5 stages of grief).

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 11/06/18 at 9:30 pm

Yeah that's true. I think it's because they have some early childhood memories from the Reagan years, associated more with late gen x's childhood era. The "millennial era" for kids is usually thought to have begun around the HW Bush or Clinton years at the earliest, or the pogs era.

*They may have also played with older consoles, such as the NES and probably even the Atari 2600, as children.
*They spent most of their childhood years prior to the collapse of the USSR.
*All of them graduated high school before 9/11.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 11/07/18 at 5:43 pm

I'm pretty much a minority when it comes to labeling myself gen z but my childhood definitely leans more millennial. My teenage years feels more z compared to let's say a 1986 born or even a 1990 born since social media, smartphones, wi-fi and online gaming was all mainstream throughout my high school years. I find it pretty surprising that many people 5+ years older me didn't own a cellphone until they were at least 16 which was pretty late for my grade. Nowadays kids are getting phones while still in elementary school. What makes our high school years more millennial is that Facebook was cool when we were teens. Kids born after 2000 think Facebook as something only old people use. A lot of us didn't move on to Instagram and definitely Snapchat until college.

Written By: Dundee on 11/08/18 at 10:44 am

I didn't know using a PC (something that exists since the late 70s) during your childhood was a Gen Z trait.

Written By: TheKid99 on 11/08/18 at 10:51 am

I didn't know using a PC (something that exists since the late 70s) during your childhood was a Gen Z trait.

It truly was, it meant you had the ability to freely access a computer. I was lucky enough to have a father who was in IT and often brought us retired work computers home for us to have. We all had our own computers by the time we were 9, it was kinda cool haha. :)

Written By: wsmith4 on 11/08/18 at 12:30 pm

It definitely is NOT.  I have been using a PC since 1987.  It was very primitive and slow, but nonethless it was  a PC

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 11/08/18 at 12:32 pm

It definitely is NOT.  I have been using a PC since 1987.  It was very primitive and slow, but nonethless it was  a PC

And that is exactly where the idea of "pansy post-1987 Millennials" came from.

Written By: wsmith4 on 11/08/18 at 12:38 pm

And that is exactly where the idea of "pansy post-1987 Millennials" came from.

Who you callin a pansy?

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 11/08/18 at 12:56 pm

Who you callin a pansy?

Who you callin pinhead?

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 11/08/18 at 1:03 pm

THIS. In all honesty, a better trait would've have been something related to social media or smartphones.

Written By: wsmith4 on 11/08/18 at 2:02 pm

Who you callin pinhead?

I would never.  :\'(  You're my friend!

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 11/08/18 at 2:40 pm

O5Vz3zSTcb4

Written By: android on 11/08/18 at 3:01 pm

Why am I 25 (1993) but relate to all of these Gen Z descriptions??

Written By: wsmith4 on 11/08/18 at 3:09 pm

25 would mean you were born in 1998, sir.

Written By: android on 11/08/18 at 3:12 pm

Wait what? Isn't that 20?

Written By: wsmith4 on 11/08/18 at 3:17 pm

Wait what? Isn't that 20?

You tell me.  You know your age, buddy.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 11/08/18 at 3:32 pm

That would mean that I am 24. Gee, time flies.

I wish I was 25; it is funnier than 24.

Written By: 2001 on 11/08/18 at 3:39 pm

You don't remember the economy being decent and life before social media? :P

Welcome to the forum btw. :)

Written By: Dundee on 11/08/18 at 5:28 pm

I thought the economy got pretty decent since the mid-2010s? ???
I've been told we're pretty much to the pre-recession level of growth and unemployement in most Western countries

Written By: batfan2005 on 11/11/18 at 2:09 pm

-You don't remember 9/11

I would add:

-You've eaten Tide Pods
-You know everything about Snapchat, Instagram, etc. and can understand all the symbols while your parents struggle with it (they are used the hovering over Windows icons with a mouse and each one has a verbal description)
-You play Fortnite
-You actually like trap rap

The earliest Gen Zers were born in the late 90's (1997). Most of college students are Gen Z now, and even some are in the work force.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 11/11/18 at 5:50 pm

I would add:

-You've eaten Tide Pods
-You know everything about Snapchat, Instagram, etc. and can understand all the symbols while your parents struggle with it (they are used the hovering over Windows icons with a mouse and each one has a verbal description)
-You play Fortnite

The earliest Gen Zers were born in the late 90's (1997). Most of college students are Gen Z now, and even some are in the work force.

Now you see, these are much better descriptions for Gen Z IMO. These trends (especially the Tide Pods & Fortnite trends) seem to be first to be completely devoid of any Millennial influence in popularity & more exclusively popular with Post-Millennials.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 11/11/18 at 6:17 pm

I would add:

-You've eaten Tide Pods
-You play Fortnite

I never liked rap.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 11/12/18 at 12:18 am

My gen z list is this

.Don't remember a world before internet
.Youtube was always a thing.
.Played Call of Duty as a elementary school student.
.Gamming was always online.
.Cellphones have always been smart.
.Classic rock is more mainstream than modern rock.
.Rap is pop music.

Written By: Dundee on 11/12/18 at 12:35 am

Me when I see this thread turning into another "slap awful clichés on people" fest

https://media.giphy.com/media/XLbbpyxrrjYpa/giphy.gif

Written By: piecesof93 on 11/12/18 at 6:09 am

Me when I see this thread turning into another "slap awful clichés on people" fest

https://media.giphy.com/media/XLbbpyxrrjYpa/giphy.gif

Gen Z doesn't know where this gif is from.

Written By: mqg96 on 11/12/18 at 10:36 am

My gen z list is this

.Don't remember a world before internet
.Youtube was always a thing.
.Played Call of Duty as a elementary school student.
.Gamming was always online.
.Cellphones have always been smart.
.Classic rock is more mainstream than modern rock.
.Rap is pop music.

Good points, but as for in bold I hope you're talking about Call of Duty 4 or later games, because the franchise wasn't really as popular before then.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 11/12/18 at 11:31 am

Good points, but as for in bold I hope you're talking about Call of Duty 4 or later games, because the franchise wasn't really as popular before then.
Yea but call of duty gotten really big in the early 10s and became a playground for little kids. In the late 00s it was gta that was the was dominant m rated franchise. I know cod had a following in the late 00s but online gamming was still pretty new at the time.

Written By: mqg96 on 11/12/18 at 5:30 pm

Yea but call of duty gotten really big in the early 10s and became a playground for little kids. In the late 00s it was gta that was the was dominant m rated franchise. I know cod had a following in the late 00s but online gaming was still pretty new at the time.

COD did become big throughout the late 00's. Everybody was into it in middle school for us. GTA was already popular since III came out in 2001. Online gaming wasn't new in 2007, it was new in 2005 and 2006 with the DS, PSP, and early XBOX 360. Online gaming blew up in 2007 period once the Wii, PS3, and XBOX 360 were in full force, and it wasn't just with COD 4 but so many other games from the other consoles and the DS continued its success with Nintendo WIFI connection with the huge library they had.

COD 4 (Modern Warfare) was the game in the series that got the COD franchise popular like I said before. It broke records in copies sold and it won several awards for greatest 1st person shooter of all time. In fact, the 1st person shooter genre became oversaturated in the gaming industry because of this one game when we look back. Modern Warfare 2 continued its success. Black Ops was a totally different COD game that led to the whole zombie craze.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 11/12/18 at 5:45 pm

COD did become big throughout the late 00's. Everybody was into it in middle school for us. GTA was already popular since III came out in 2001. Online gaming wasn't new in 2007, it was new in 2005 and 2006 with the DS, PSP, and early XBOX 360. Online gaming blew up in 2007 period once the Wii, PS3, and XBOX 360 were in full force, and it wasn't just with COD 4 but so many other games from the other consoles and the DS continued its success with Nintendo WIFI connection with the huge library they had.

COD 4 (Modern Warfare) was the game in the series that got the COD franchise popular like I said before. It broke records in copies sold and it won several awards for greatest 1st person shooter of all time. In fact, the 1st person shooter genre became oversaturated in the gaming industry because of this one game when we look back. Modern Warfare 2 continued its success. Black Ops was a totally different COD game that led to the whole zombie craze.
But it hadn't completely token over like in did in the early 10s. There were a few games that had a online community like Halo and Gears but it was mainly Xbox excluvises that had big online fanbases. Saying online gamming was new in 2007 is like saying Twitter was new in 2012 where it had a few years of relvamcy but not completely taken over peoples lives yet.

Written By: mqg96 on 11/12/18 at 6:13 pm

But it hadn't completely token over like in did in the early 10s. There were a few games that had a online community like Halo and Gears but it was mainly Xbox excluvises that had big online fanbases. Saying online gaming was new in 2007 is like saying Twitter was new in 2012 where it had a few years of relvamcy but not completely taken over peoples lives yet.

??? Twitter was new in the late 00's (2006-2009) and has been very popular and a big part of our pop culture since the early 2010's. By 2012 it was normal for everybody at least the teen age to have a Twitter account. You must think Black Ops was the first COD that had completely taken over the series or online gaming completely took over by the early 2010's when that's totally not true. There were many XBOX 360 games throughout the late 00's, Wii games throughout the late 00's, and DS games throughout the late 00's that made online gaming extremely popular by then. Online gaming has dominated the gaming industry since the start of 7th gen gaming dude and COD 4 is when the franchise became very popular, and I forgot to mention that COD 4 was the first in the series when Infinity Ward developed it and Activision published it unlike the previous COD games, which was a huge factor as well.

Written By: THY9899 on 01/12/19 at 12:50 pm

Real gen Z here :P
(But I don't eat tide pods :-[)

Written By: John Titor on 01/12/19 at 1:43 pm

??? Twitter was new in the late 00's (2006-2009) and has been very popular and a big part of our pop culture since the early 2010's. By 2012 it was normal for everybody at least the teen age to have a Twitter account. You must think Black Ops was the first COD that had completely taken over the series or online gaming completely took over by the early 2010's when that's totally not true. There were many XBOX 360 games throughout the late 00's, Wii games throughout the late 00's, and DS games throughout the late 00's that made online gaming extremely popular by then. Online gaming has dominated the gaming industry since the start of 7th gen gaming dude and COD 4 is when the franchise became very popular, and I forgot to mention that COD 4 was the first in the series when Infinity Ward developed it and Activision published it unlike the previous COD games, which was a huge factor as well.

Gears of War and Halo 2 changed gaming, there was so much hype for Gears of War.

Written By: DellFan99 on 01/12/19 at 2:04 pm

I was born in late 1999. Although I precisely don't really call myself a full Gen Zer because some of my childhood revolved around Millennial things (e.g. VHS tapes still being used and I remember when CRT TVs were commonplace). So basically, I would've called myself a very late Y/late Z cusper for those reasons.

1. Well, no crap. I don't even have any memories of 2001.
2. Well, my first memories were from 2002. That was basically 6 years before the Great Recession was at its peak.
3. I didn't discover YouTube until 2007. Even with that, I listened to music CDs and even watched Music Choice sometimes.
4. Yeah... I absolutely hated dabbing.
5. I used a computer since I was 3 years old.
6. I hated saying "lit".
7. If you meant stuff like Twitter and Facebook, then most of my childhood didn't really involve social media that much.

Written By: Dundee on 01/12/19 at 3:49 pm

Would have loved being a 92er and make "I'm Gen Z" jokes to make people younger than me who reject on Gen Z feel bad, but as a 97er I don't really have the power to make jokes like that ;D. Dangit

Written By: 2001 on 01/12/19 at 7:17 pm

Would have loved being a 92er and make "I'm Gen Z" jokes to make people younger than me who reject on Gen Z feel bad, but as a 97er I don't really have the power to make jokes like that ;D. Dangit

I did that already if you check out some 2016 generationology threads. People ignored everything I said and said "Maybe you feel that way because you're from Canada" ;D

Written By: Zelek3 on 01/12/19 at 7:22 pm

As I've said before, Gen Z doesn't exist in the public conscious. It's Millennials ages 0-35, then Boomers ages 35-100. That's how people do it on Facebook and Twitter.

Written By: floppy on 01/13/19 at 12:55 am

#gen z

Written By: piecesof93 on 01/13/19 at 2:09 am

Maybe I could do this instead. Mess with the late 90s/early 2000s babies heads a little  8)

Written By: 2001 on 01/13/19 at 10:10 am

Maybe I could do this instead. Mess with the late 90s/early 2000s babies heads a little  8)

I had my first smartphone as a teen, YouTube was a part of my childhood, and I can't remember a world without Internet.

Written By: piecesof93 on 01/13/19 at 11:50 am

I had my first smartphone as a teen, YouTube was a part of my childhood, and I can't remember a world without Internet.

I did that already if you check out some 2016 generationology threads. People ignored everything I said and said "Maybe you feel that way because you're from Canada" ;D

Honestly, I do think your experience as a child/teen was a little different than some of the early-mid 90s babies here. Apparently, Canada is more technologically advanced than the U.S. That's something I didn't realize until I started posting here lol.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 01/14/19 at 12:36 pm

As I've said before, Gen Z doesn't exist in the public conscious. It's Millennials ages 0-35, then Boomers ages 35-100. That's how people do it on Facebook and Twitter.
In most cases, yes, but you have news stories on gen z.

Check for new replies or respond here...