inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Soulja Boy game console

Written By: SpyroKev on 12/13/18 at 8:52 pm

I just got hit with this news through YouTube. Soulja Boy has a game console released and is regarded as untrustworthy. I don't know how to exactly comment on this matter but its interesting for sure.

Subject: Re: Soulja Boy game console

Written By: 2001 on 12/14/18 at 8:10 am

Will Chad Warden be ambassador? ;D

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/17/19 at 9:48 pm

Dude has been buzzing as of recent. I'll give Soulja Boy his dues. He has ability with words so he is a intellectual dude.

Written By: John Titor on 01/18/19 at 12:11 pm

I just got hit with this news through YouTube. Soulja Boy has a game console released and is regarded as untrustworthy. I don't know how to exactly comment on this matter but its interesting for sure.

He is selling China produced systems and putting his name on it, inside the box are roms of Nintendo and Sega IP's

Nintendo sent him a letter to stop selling the box

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 01/19/19 at 5:58 pm

I didn't know this guy was still around, let alone relevant.

Let me know when Vanilla Ice and MC  Hammer release their systems.

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/19/19 at 5:59 pm

Is Soulja Boy sill a thing?

Written By: mwalker1996 on 01/19/19 at 6:46 pm

Lol, it's funny how souja boy is seen as a memory to  mainstrem America but to the hip hop world he's been on the spotlight quite a bit. He had a crazy beef with Chris brown in early 2017, he did a song with Drake in 2014 call ni**a we made it and had videos on 106 and park in 2010 with pretty boy swag and speakers go hammer. Souja boy was more relevant in the 10s then people give him credit for. Same can be said about Bow Wow he's been hitting headlines quite a bit the past few years with his struggle with depression and him lying about owning a private jet.

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/19/19 at 9:41 pm

Is Soulja Boy sill a thing?

He made himself relevant again.
Lol, it's funny how souja boy is seen as a memory to  mainstrem America but to the hip hop world he's been on the spotlight quite a bit. He had a crazy beef with Chris brown in early 2017, he did a song with Drake in 2014 call ni**a we made it and had videos on 106 and park in 2010 with pretty boy swag and speakers go hammer. Souja boy was more relevant in the 10s then people give him credit for. Same can be said about Bow Wow he's been hitting headlines quite a bit the past few years with his struggle with depression and him lying about owning a private jet.

In the 10s as in 2017, right? Soulja Boy was basically non existent before the late 10s. Haha He really had to push himself to be back to significance.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 01/20/19 at 1:41 am

He made himself relevant again.
In the 10s as in 2017, right? Soulja Boy was basically non existent before the late 10s. Haha He really had to push himself to be back to significance.
in 2010 he was still charting tho pretty boy swag and speakers go hammer dropped that year. Most people assume he just made crank dat and fell off but for us black people he was still on the radar in terms of music and his beefs he had.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 01/20/19 at 1:55 am

Seems like Soulja Boy is yet another thing people hated on extremely hard when it was first popular, but later became nostalgic for. People now saying Soulja Boy is a great innovator and showman, but he was the most despised rapper of all time back in 2007 lol, with many saying he killed hip hop.

People also hated on D4L for starting the snap era and said they killed hip hop, even before Soulja (people think Soulja Boy started the ringtone era now, everyone forgot D4L). Unlike Soulja though, D4L never got a revival, because they just weren't as entertaining personality wise.
Yeah snap pretty much peaked with souja boy but was already hitting airwaves in 06. Souja boy is definitely becoming more respected just like how a lot of people were hating on T-pain and Lil Wayne at the time but now they're seen as legends.

Written By: 2001 on 01/20/19 at 12:51 pm

Seems like Soulja Boy is yet another thing people hated on extremely hard when it was first popular, but later became nostalgic for. People now saying Soulja Boy is a great innovator and showman, but he was the most despised rapper of all time back in 2007 lol, with many saying he killed hip hop.

People also hated on D4L for starting the snap era and said they killed hip hop, even before Soulja (people think Soulja Boy started the ringtone era now, everyone forgot D4L). Unlike Soulja though, D4L never got a revival, because they just weren't as entertaining personality wise.

Just goes to show that you should never take those "Music was so much better back then, music sucks now!" people seriously ever. Past music was trash too ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/20/19 at 1:53 pm

I didn't know this guy was still around, let alone relevant.

Let me know when Vanilla Ice and MC  Hammer release their systems.

probably never.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 01/20/19 at 2:22 pm

Just goes to show that you should never take those "Music was so much better back then, music sucks now!" people seriously ever. Past music was trash too ;D
Facts

Written By: mwalker1996 on 01/20/19 at 2:35 pm

Speaking of souja boy here's another video of him bragging Vzm8rzfQKxw

Check for new replies or respond here...