inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What do you think will define 2019?

Written By: bchris02 on 12/14/18 at 6:13 pm

Politics: The year will likely be defined by continued drama surrounding Trump scandals.  Impeachment proceedings are likely to begin, though its too soon to tell whether or not Trump will be removed from office.  My money is on Trump being impeached but acquitted by the Senate.

Economy: 2019 is likely to be a bloodbath year for the US economy as the Trump recession begins.  This will be a global recession so the entire world will feel the pinch.  My prediction is that the stock market will fall 50% and unemployment will be at least 10% by the end of 2019.

Foreign Policy: A major war will break out between the US and some country at some point in 2019, likely orchestrated by Trump to distract from his scandals and the impeachment drama.  This could very easily spin out of control leading to a global catastrophe or apocalyptic proportions

Music: Lo-fi beats continue to infiltrate hip-hop.  Across all genres, music tempo will continue to slow as people prefer "chill" music as opposed to dance/party music.  Bass lines will become less pronounced.  And yes, I'm actually saying this, the mainstream comeback for rock that has been talked about for years now will finally start to show itself.

Movies:  A year dominated by reboots and sequels will lead to reboot fatigue, making way for a new era in cinema as we begin the 2020s.  Star Wars Episode IX will be a flop of epic proportions and the end of an era for many people.

I intentionally left out fashion and TV since I really have no idea what to predict there.  All-in-all, I feel like 2018 is the epilogue of the cultural 2010s and that 2019 will be a glipse of what the 2020s will have to offer.  What are your thoughts?

Subject: Re: What do you think will define 2019?

Written By: mc98 on 12/14/18 at 6:45 pm

1. Trump is in hot water but I don't know if he is gonna get impeached.
2. I'm not so sure about what will happen to the economy.
3. That's a harsh prediction, don't ya think?
4. Lo-fi is definitely the hot trend right now.
5. Sequels and reboots are gonna experience a backlash

Written By: John Titor on 12/14/18 at 7:14 pm

Politics: The year will likely be defined by continued drama surrounding Trump scandals.  Impeachment proceedings are likely to begin, though its too soon to tell whether or not Trump will be removed from office.  My money is on Trump being impeached but acquitted by the Senate.

Economy: 2019 is likely to be a bloodbath year for the US economy as the Trump recession begins.  This will be a global recession so the entire world will feel the pinch.  My prediction is that the stock market will fall 50% and unemployment will be at least 10% by the end of 2019.

Foreign Policy: A major war will break out between the US and some country at some point in 2019, likely orchestrated by Trump to distract from his scandals and the impeachment drama.  This could very easily spin out of control leading to a global catastrophe or apocalyptic proportions

Music: Lo-fi beats continue to infiltrate hip-hop.  Across all genres, music tempo will continue to slow as people prefer "chill" music as opposed to dance/party music.  Bass lines will become less pronounced.  And yes, I'm actually saying this, the mainstream comeback for rock that has been talked about for years now will finally start to show itself.

Movies:  A year dominated by reboots and sequels will lead to reboot fatigue, making way for a new era in cinema as we begin the 2020s.  Star Wars Episode IX will be a flop of epic proportions and the end of an era for many people.

I intentionally left out fashion and TV since I really have no idea what to predict there.  All-in-all, I feel like 2018 is the epilogue of the cultural 2010s and that 2019 will be a glipse of what the 2020s will have to offer.  What are your thoughts?

- Fashion -
Yellow will be a big color this year, Stripes will be back. The retirement of skinny jeans has already been underway.
Expect to see Skinny jeans gone by October 2019. There are a few new fashion changes this year based on the 2019
runways that were released in the last 2 months. The tiny sunglasses trend is gone, bigger glasses are back in, Waist
belts from the 2000s will be back. Bike shorts and Capri pants will be back in Q3 of 2019. Pet sleeves will be big this year.
Prep is also making a comeback. 2019 will be the last year for black hue, many black focused labels like Rick Owens have
shifted to a more colorful hue. Metallics are also back due to Dior. The hipster aesthetic in fashion is completely gone.
we are going for oversized everything once again this year, despite it already having dominated the catwalk for a few years now.
Eye-catching colors and multiple layers make for looks that really pop. One of the biggest fall/ winter 2018-2019 fashion trends
is the 3-5 layer style, particularly when using oversized and deconstructed pieces as seen at the Marni runway show. 80s
Broad shoulders are also coming back. Juicy Couture inspired clothing will make a comeback ala the early 2000s
Please remember
chain stores like Zara, H &m take what the runways do and convert to a more mass market scale, so expect stripped down versions
of these trends to hit these stores later (most likely Fall 2019)

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HQd8Aamj.png

Anything you see in Zara or H&m at this very second are the trends that defined the runways in 2016 & 2017 respectively.
There is nothing to predict, the 2019 Fashion trends are on the runways now..

Written By: APDCR1990 on 12/14/18 at 9:30 pm

All-in-all, I feel like 2018 is the epilogue of the cultural 2010s and that 2019 will be a glipse of what the 2020s will have to offer.  What are your thoughts?

I honestly see 2020-2021 being the epilogue of the 2010s as a whole and 2019 being a "preview" of the 20's. I don't think it will be like the sudden change in 2008-09, IMO. The 1989-91 or 1999-01 transitional era are more likely this time around.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 12/14/18 at 9:45 pm

I honestly see 2020-2021 being the epilogue of the 2010s as a whole and 2019 being a "preview" of the 20's. I don't think it will be like the sudden change in 2008-09, IMO. The 1989-91 or 1999-01 transitional era are more likely this time around.

I really doubt that 2019 will be that different from today if you ask me.

However, it may, like most years ending with a 9, provide clues to what the next decade will be like.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 12/14/18 at 11:01 pm

I really doubt that 2019 will be that different from today if you ask me.
I think so too. I see 2020 being that spectacular year that will change everything. This upcoming year, not so much except for the politics.

Written By: John Titor on 12/15/18 at 12:20 am

There is 100% going to be a recession
I have never heard the word  "recession" being used more than this month in media

Written By: 2001 on 12/15/18 at 12:42 am

I have never heard the word  "recession" being used more than this month in media

I deserve a recession. I plant the seeds for it and will it into existence.

Wouldn't be surprised if it happens, I think it will be towards the end of the year though (it it makes it to 2ó19)

Written By: batfan2005 on 12/15/18 at 7:37 am

If a recession happens before Trump gets reelected in 2020, then Trump might not even get reelected.

Written By: Dundee on 12/15/18 at 12:34 pm

I think so too. I see 2020 being that spectacular year that will change everything. This upcoming year, not so much except for the politics.
There's a lot of hype around some technological releases and achievements in 2020 starting its bubbling so maybe!

As for 2019, it will be 2018 part deux let's face it lol.

Written By: John Titor on 12/15/18 at 12:35 pm

There's a lot of hype around some technological releases and achievements in 2020 starting its bubbling so maybe!

Not on the fashion side

Written By: Howard on 12/15/18 at 2:10 pm

1. Trump is in hot water but I don't know if he is gonna get impeached.
2. I'm not so sure about what will happen to the economy.
3. That's a harsh prediction, don't ya think?
4. Lo-fi is definitely the hot trend right now.
5. Sequels and reboots are gonna experience a backlash

A lot of people want him impeached.

Written By: Howard on 12/15/18 at 2:11 pm

AI Robots, I think will define 2019.

Written By: 2001 on 12/15/18 at 2:15 pm

Vegetarianism will be a hot topic as lab grown meat hits the shelves.

Written By: John Titor on 12/15/18 at 2:16 pm

Vegetarianism will be a hot topic as lab grown meat hits the shelves.

Forgot about this

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/15/18 at 2:17 pm

Facial Recognition, a technology capable of identifying or verifying a person from a digital image or a video frame from a video source.

Written By: John Titor on 12/15/18 at 2:32 pm

Facial Recognition, a technology capable of identifying or verifying a person from a digital image or a video frame from a video source.

Taylor doing that for concerts

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/15/18 at 2:35 pm

The police will be starting to use it in the streets very soon in London.
Taylor doing that for concerts

Written By: Howard on 12/15/18 at 2:48 pm

I can see that happening

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/15/18 at 2:53 pm

I can see that happening
I has been tried out before, it was not a true success, but now technology is better.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 12/16/18 at 9:24 am

But to you (and a few others probably), 2018 is 2017 part two.

So that must mean that 2019 is 2017 part three.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/16/18 at 9:42 am

But to you (and a few others probably), 2018 is 2017 part two.

So that must mean that 2019 is 2017 part three.
...and the same for the following years?

Written By: Howard on 12/16/18 at 1:29 pm

I bet we're going to get more kiosks in small fast food places.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/16/18 at 1:31 pm

I bet we're going to get more kiosks in small fast food places.
The pavements of Tokyo is full of them.

Written By: Howard on 12/16/18 at 1:50 pm

The pavements of Tokyo is full of them.

Burger King has yet to get them.

Written By: Slim95 on 12/16/18 at 2:14 pm

Game of Thrones finale, Star Wars sequel trilogy finale, birth of 5G, foldable smartphones and infinity displays, Disney movie sequels and remakes. There's a lot of things that are set to happen in the last year of this decade and people will probably look forward to the next decade which may create a fun vibe. I don't know about music, fashion, and TV, and gaming, that may or many not change. But the things listed above will for sure happen. Lo-Fi will probably replace trap music or at least start to but I believe hip hop in general will take a little break from the mainstream before it changes in genre like it did in the early '10s and some rock and pop may come back to dominate in popularity for a bit. A lot of people don't think there will be big change until 2021, that may very well be the case. 2019 may just be the start of a couple of changes but 2020 - 2021 may be even more transitional and we may see the real change and the real start of the '20s in 2021.

However I think 2019 will be the final nail in the coffin for core 2010s trends (Game of Thrones, trap, EDM, 4G technology, Star Wars sequel trilogy, smartphones with flat displays and bezels, etc.)

Written By: John Titor on 12/16/18 at 3:20 pm

Game of Thrones finale, Star Wars sequel trilogy finale, birth of 5G, foldable smartphones and infinity displays, Disney movie sequels and remakes. There's a lot of things that are set to happen in the last year of this decade and people will probably look forward to the next decade which may create a fun vibe. I don't know about music, fashion, and TV, and gaming, that may or many not change. But the things listed above will for sure happen. Lo-Fi will probably replace trap music or at least start to but I believe hip hop in general will take a little break from the mainstream before it changes in genre like it did in the early '10s and some rock and pop may come back to dominate in popularity for a bit. A lot of people don't think there will be big change until 2021, that may very well be the case. 2019 may just be the start of a couple of changes but 2020 - 2021 may be even more transitional and we may see the real change and the real start of the '20s in 2021.

However I think 2019 will be the final nail in the coffin for core 2010s trends (Game of Thrones, trap, EDM, 4G technology, Star Wars sequel trilogy, smartphones with flat displays and bezels, etc.)

- Fashion -
Yellow will be a big color this year, Stripes will be back. The retirement of skinny jeans has already been underway.
Expect to see Skinny jeans gone by October 2019. There are a few new fashion changes this year based on the 2019
runways that were released in the last 2 months. The tiny sunglasses trend is gone, bigger glasses are back in, Waist
belts from the 2000s will be back. Bike shorts and Capri pants will be back in Q3 of 2019. Pet sleeves will be big this year.
Prep is also making a comeback. 2019 will be the last year for black hue, many black focused labels like Rick Owens have
shifted to a more colorful hue. Metallics are also back due to Dior. The hipster aesthetic in fashion is completely gone.
we are going for oversized everything once again this year, despite it already having dominated the catwalk for a few years now.
Eye-catching colors and multiple layers make for looks that really pop. One of the biggest fall/ winter 2018-2019 fashion trends
is the 3-5 layer style, particularly when using oversized and deconstructed pieces as seen at the Marni runway show. 80s
Broad shoulders are also coming back. Juicy Couture inspired clothing will make a comeback ala the early 2000s. Please remember
chain stores like Zara, H &m take what the runways do and convert to a more mass market scale, so expect stripped down versions

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HQd8Aamj.png

Chanel 2019
c_jcDodwWYI

Youtube 2019 runway you can find more of the 2019 looks that have already been released

@slim

Written By: Slim95 on 12/16/18 at 8:51 pm

- Fashion -
Broad shoulders are also coming back. Juicy Couture inspired clothing will make a comeback ala the early 2000s. Please remember

I've seen that but we don't for sure if that stuff will catch on with the general public and how much it will change.

Written By: John Titor on 12/16/18 at 10:07 pm

I've seen that but we don't for sure if that stuff will catch on with the general public and how much it will change.

about 50-75% catches on, yes there is always hits or misses, but like I stated the chains like Zara & h&m
are going to copy whatever the runway does so you are going to be forced to buy what they sell.

And according to what I said about Yellow it seems to be catching on if you look around.

Written By: Howard on 12/17/18 at 7:19 am

I think more and more offices will start using worker's fingerprints to sign in and sign out.

Written By: 2001 on 12/17/18 at 8:37 am

I think more and more offices will start using worker's fingerprints to sign in and sign out.

That sounds unhygienic.

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/17/18 at 9:12 am

I ain't puttin my finger on nothing that might have feces germs.
Oh wait.

Written By: Howard on 12/17/18 at 2:41 pm

That sounds unhygienic.

It may sound unhygienic but it's useful in some companies because it tracks people's fingerprints as you sign in/sign out.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CwnWVBuXjhM/hqdefault.jpg

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/17/18 at 3:04 pm

It may sound unhygienic but it's useful in some companies because it tracks people's fingerprints as you sign in/sign out.

Stop N Shop was using these a lot to collect dna from people to start a new race of humanoids.

Written By: batfan2005 on 12/17/18 at 4:48 pm

Why don't they just use eye scans like in Minority Report?

Written By: Howard on 12/18/18 at 7:45 am

Why don't they just use eye scans like in Minority Report?

I don't know but I'm guessing fingerprints seem better.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/21/18 at 5:12 pm

The influx of drones!

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/22/18 at 4:57 pm

Zozosuits!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/technology-46631923/how-well-does-zozosuit-measure-up

Written By: BornIn86 on 12/22/18 at 5:05 pm

Zozosuits!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/technology-46631923/how-well-does-zozosuit-measure-up

This is actually very interesting.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/22/18 at 5:05 pm

This is actually very interesting.
...of course not for my generation?

Written By: BornIn86 on 12/22/18 at 5:10 pm

...of course not for my generation?

Mmm? I think it's for all generations. If it works as it's supposed to, I'm sure everyone will be able to use it.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/22/18 at 5:13 pm

Mmm? I think it's for all generations. If it works as it's supposed to, I'm sure everyone will be able to use it.
I will wait till I see it all on television.

Written By: 2001 on 12/22/18 at 5:41 pm

Zozosuits!

I remember reading about this back in the spring. Most people did not want to pay for it IIRC.

Written By: BornIn86 on 12/22/18 at 6:14 pm

I remember reading about this back in the spring. Most people did not want to pay for it IIRC.

If somehow this technology was improved and the cost was reasonable, I could see most people using it.

Written By: 2001 on 12/22/18 at 6:35 pm

If somehow this technology was improved and the cost was reasonable, I could see most people using it.

Apparently it's being discontinued https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/11/01/business/collected-enough-data-online-retailer-zozo-ditches-namesake-body-measuring-suit/#.XB7Xw2l-YwA

Maybe another company can try it, but I don't get what's wrong with traditional tape measure. ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/23/18 at 2:48 pm

Zozosuits!

That looks interesting.

Written By: BornIn86 on 12/24/18 at 7:14 pm

This look is definitely sweeping the nation right now.

https://losangelesapparel.net/

Written By: John Titor on 12/24/18 at 7:33 pm

This look is definitely sweeping the nation right now.

https://losangelesapparel.net/

I live in LA and for a company called Los Angeles apparel it is not

The founder of American Apparel created this brand, even has the same store layout and styles, which are
10 years outdated in 2018

Written By: Arch Vile on 12/30/18 at 11:59 am

Something that seems to get overlooked when it comes to predictions for the new year is when those who made said predictions for previous years would admit he/she "Called it" correctly.  I wouldn't mind seeing that (esp. from Nostradamus thoughts).  Almost like a New Year's Resolution or the Groundhog's prediction of the weather.  Speaking of which, if we are going to move forward as a species, some pointless traditions need to be removed from the calendar.  Other non-religious occasions are getting flack, but I don't see much mention of Groundhog Day in a negative context (whether from PETA or meteorologists that would speak out of this stupid joke).  This will be carried out courtesy of the SJW's and PC police.  In 2019, I think there will be a larger push to be more inclusive, while also causing great inconvenience to traditions.  The "highpoint" of which will come from Woodstock 50 years later (if we're lucky).  I will throw this out there that the Oscars will have no host, b/c it will be impossible to find someone in Hollywood with a clean record, nor able to survive the backlash that would follow.  There's an entertainment scandal for 2019.

Written By: Dundee on 12/30/18 at 4:28 pm

I kept some prediction pages for 2018 in my favorites and they're extremely fun to read now! People were so paranoid about North Korea and the beginning of World War 3 a year ago ;D ;D ;D

Written By: 2001 on 12/30/18 at 4:48 pm

I kept some prediction pages for 2018 in my favorites and they're extremely fun to read now! People were so paranoid about North Korea and the beginning of World War 3 a year ago ;D ;D ;D

I remember I made some pretty whack predictions. For some reason, predicting disasters made for more interesting predictions than predicting good things happening :P

I was right about endless wildfires, droughts and hurricanes though. Where's my prize?  :-[

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 01/04/19 at 12:58 am

And yes, I'm actually saying this, the mainstream comeback for rock that has been talked about for years now will finally start to show itself.

I agree. I actually think that rock is right now in a similar state to how it was back in 2010/2011. While it doesn't have a significant presence in the mainstream as of yet, 2018 did have several rock songs which achieved legitimate chart success in the mainstream, such as "In My Blood", "Jumpsuit", "Zombie" and "Natural". "Shallow" by Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper has also been a huge Top-10 hit and it is a pop-rock song as well.

Written By: DesiredUsernameWasTaken on 01/21/19 at 3:23 pm

You're certainly the grand optimist, aren't you? 😒

Written By: piecesof93 on 01/21/19 at 5:07 pm

I'm glad things didn't turn out the way people expected.

Written By: Slim95 on 01/21/19 at 11:29 pm

My Predictions for 2019:

- Lofi will completely replace trap by the end of the year
- There will be a massive earthquake somewhere in the world and it will be all over the news
- Snap Chat will be unheard of by the end of the year
- Social Media challenges will still be around
- Foldable phones will be popping up
- A very famous and notable celebrity will die
- There will be protests on the streets over some new legislation in the USA
- People on here will be talking about the year 2020 and how exciting it will be
- A famous and notable celebrity completely loses it and goes psychotic
- There will be a peace deal or treaty between two nations in the world
- A new movie will reach record sales in the box office
- Music will start to change
- A new fashion trend or fad will take place

Written By: Howard on 01/22/19 at 7:34 am

My Predictions for 2019:

- There will be a massive earthquake somewhere in the world and it will be all over the news
- People on here will be talking about the year 2020 and how exciting it will be

I kind of wonder what the next one will turn out to be?

Written By: Dundee on 01/22/19 at 10:11 am

So far Trap music is defining 2019 :D

https://66.media.tumblr.com/51c3b112b196d64aa8554bcb28d28bdc/tumblr_plijujIBmq1wx6k40o10_540.gif

Written By: 2001 on 01/22/19 at 10:39 am

https://66.media.tumblr.com/51c3b112b196d64aa8554bcb28d28bdc/tumblr_plijujIBmq1wx6k40o10_540.gif

To be fair, we're still in January.

Recall that Britney Spears was still the face of pop music in January 2009. Then the rest of the year happened lol

Written By: Dundee on 01/22/19 at 1:00 pm

To be fair, we're still in January.

Recall that Britney Spears was still the face of pop music in January 2009. Then the rest of the year happened lol
You mean Britney Spears was still the face of Pop music in October 2009 8)

oTs6oQx1WJY

Written By: Howard on 01/22/19 at 2:19 pm

My Predictions for 2019:

I wonder about this too.

Written By: bchris02 on 01/22/19 at 3:29 pm

You mean Britney Spears was still the face of Pop music in October 2009 8)

oTs6oQx1WJY

I really liked that song and I remember that it was quite popular, but by that point Britney was already taking a back seat to Gaga, Katy, and Ke$ha.  The peak of Britney's late '00s comeback was the Circus era.  To this day I would say that is probably my favorite Britney album.

Written By: Dundee on 01/23/19 at 9:42 am

I really liked that song and I remember that it was quite popular, but by that point Britney was already taking a back seat to Gaga, Katy, and Ke$ha.  The peak of Britney's late '00s comeback was the Circus era.  To this day I would say that is probably my favorite Britney album.
Not so fast. Katy's only 2009 single, "Waking Up in Vegas", was a pretty much flop though. And Ke$ha still had yet to peak coming in 2010.

"Circus" is fairly nice, but falls a bit short in comparison to her masterpiece "Blackout" or the groundbreaking "Femme Fatale".

Written By: John Titor on 01/23/19 at 11:12 am

Not so fast. Katy's only 2009 single, "Waking Up in Vegas", was a pretty much flop though. And Ke$ha still had yet to peak coming in 2010.

"Circus" is fairly nice, but falls a bit short in comparison to her masterpiece "Blackout" or the groundbreaking "Femme Fatale".

Gaga was already taking over in the second half of 2008, However Britney was still leading the race, was not until Jan 2009 that Gaga caught up/Pokerface became a single and became a house hold name. By March Gaga was 1 and Britney was 2.

Written By: Howard on 01/23/19 at 2:38 pm

What TV shows should define 2019?

Written By: bchris02 on 01/23/19 at 3:59 pm

"I Kissed A Girl" and "Hot N Cold" were both everywhere in 2009 despite being 2008 songs.  And yes, I remember "Waking Up In Vegas" being quite popular as well though I never liked it quite as much as her previous two singles.  It reached number 9 in the US so while not as big of a success, I wouldn't consider it a flop.

Written By: Dundee on 01/23/19 at 5:11 pm

Gaga was already taking over in the second half of 2008, However Britney was still leading the race, was not until Jan 2009 that Gaga caught up/Pokerface became a single and became a house hold name. By March Gaga was 1 and Britney was 2.
I said nothing against Gaga

Written By: Dundee on 01/23/19 at 5:21 pm

"I Kissed A Girl" and "Hot N Cold" were both everywhere in 2009 despite being 2008 songs.  And yes, I remember "Waking Up In Vegas" being quite popular as well though I never liked it quite as much as her previous two singles.  It reached number 9 in the US so while not as big of a success, I wouldn't consider it a flop.
Britney had "Womanizer", "Circus" and "3" in 2009 if we play it this way then.

My bad for "Waking Up in Vegas", you're right when it comes to the US.

Written By: 2001 on 01/23/19 at 8:33 pm

What TV shows should define 2019?

The Game of Thrones finale!

Sex Education has also gone viral I think.

Written By: Howard on 01/24/19 at 5:34 am

The Game of Thrones finale!

Sex Education has also gone viral I think.

How about "The Masked Singer"?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/28/19 at 12:10 pm

2019 will mark Madonna's return to the top of the charts around the world.  I predict a huge #1 album and first single. 

Written By: JackSepton on 01/28/19 at 2:04 pm

i think the culture that will define the early 2020s might creep in during the summer or in the late part of the year

Written By: 2001 on 01/28/19 at 5:22 pm

How about "The Masked Singer"?

I haven't heard of it.  ???

Written By: BornIn86 on 01/28/19 at 7:36 pm

I haven't heard of it.  ???

Believe or not but Howard is actually talking about a new reality singing competition that could become very popular.

Written By: Howard on 01/29/19 at 7:39 am

Believe or not but Howard is actually talking about a new reality singing competition that could become very popular.

The Masked Singer is about a bunch of people whether it be singers or actors/actresses in different costumes and people have to guess by clues the people in costumes give out.

Written By: Dundee on 02/21/19 at 6:12 am

A month later this still applies 8)

Written By: mc98 on 02/21/19 at 9:03 am

I just want Lo-fi to infiltrate hip hop already. I like Trap but I want something new to be a trend.

Written By: 2012emo on 02/21/19 at 1:03 pm

I think platform boots will be a big trend this year. i'm already starting to see them everywhere
https://images.asos-media.com/products/dr-martens-jadon-flatform-chunky-boots/7974629-1-blackpolishedsmoot?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constrain

Written By: floppy on 02/23/19 at 5:37 pm

The crisis in Venezuela.

Written By: Rainbowz on 02/23/19 at 5:39 pm

Airpods

Written By: Dundee on 03/27/20 at 10:39 am

A year later this still applies ;D

Written By: Sman12 on 03/27/20 at 11:27 am

A year later this still applies ;D

Trap hip hop really has become pop. Every other popular song (Blinding Lights, Dance Monkey, and Don't Start Now) is a retro throwback.

Written By: 2001 on 03/27/20 at 10:52 pm

I deserve a recession. I plant the seeds for it and will it into existence.

Wouldn't be surprised if it happens, I think it will be towards the end of the year though (it it makes it to 2019)

Oh I did NOT mean to do that. Cosmos, if you're listening to me, it was a JOKE!

Written By: oldmusicfan on 03/28/20 at 12:10 pm

Lil Nas X - “Old Town Road”
Lizzo’s album Cuz I Love You
Joker
The Masked Singer

Written By: Sman12 on 03/30/20 at 2:04 pm

The last year of the pre-pandemic world.

Written By: oldmusicfan on 03/30/20 at 2:26 pm

Champion 100 (Years) clothing

Check for new replies or respond here...