inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Music video for my Grunge Rock song

Written By: temaichi on 12/20/18 at 9:40 pm

Hey, guys. Wishing everyone here a nice weekend!!
I`ve been working on a music video lately and i`m happy with the way it came out and the music is pure rock. This is something i never usually do but, i`d like to read some opinions about it. Is this the type of music i should carry on with? Let me know! ::)

f7Lbf3rZXlI

Subject: Re: I MADE A MUSIC VIDEO!

Written By: xenzue on 12/20/18 at 10:09 pm

The video effects snapped tbh... it was simple but dope. Did you produce the track? My advice is to NEVER stop practicing vocals/writing melodies.

Written By: 2001 on 12/20/18 at 10:50 pm

That was great music. But I'm going to echo xenzue and say less would have been more when it came to those video effects. You've got talent though!  8)

Written By: temaichi on 12/22/18 at 7:06 pm

The video effects snapped tbh... it was simple but dope. Did you produce the track? My advice is to NEVER stop practicing vocals/writing melodies.

Yes, i did produce it and i also edited the video myself.
Thank you for the kind advice! I`ll keep practing everything i can. :)

Written By: temaichi on 12/22/18 at 7:07 pm

That was great music. But I'm going to echo xenzue and say less would have been more when it came to those video effects. You've got talent though!  8)

Thank you, brother. Appreciate the feedback! :)

Written By: BornIn86 on 12/22/18 at 9:40 pm

The song isn't bad. It's something I wouldn't normally listen too, tho. However, I definitely see talent and potential there. I think with a more experienced producer, some improvement and more risk-taking in the songwriting, you could skip the next step. I don't what step that is, but I know you could skip it.

What songs and bands inspired this?

Written By: temaichi on 12/31/18 at 12:57 am

The song isn't bad. It's something I wouldn't normally listen too, tho. However, I definitely see talent and potential there. I think with a more experienced producer, some improvement and more risk-taking in the songwriting, you could skip the next step. I don't what step that is, but I know you could skip it.

What songs and bands inspired this?

Kurt Cobain only but, i do listen to alot of bands. My fav of all time is Linkin Park. I grew up with that type of music.

Check for new replies or respond here...