inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Chris Brown detained in paris after rape complaint

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/22/19 at 10:03 am

Chris Brown has been reportedly arrested with two other males after a 24 year old women has claimed to have been taken full control over in his hotel room.

If it really had to be all this, why would the victim enter Chris Brown's hotel room in the first place? That's my thoughts on it. These rich dudes need instincts.

Subject: Re: Chris Brown detained in paris after rape complaint

Written By: 2001 on 01/22/19 at 10:49 am

If she was penetrated by 3 men then Chris Brown has his work cut out for him. No tears from me.

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/22/19 at 12:20 pm

If she was penetrated by 3 men then Chris Brown has his work cut out for him. No tears from me.

I don't see Chris Brown splitting any girl with 2 other dudes. She most likely got with them on her own time.

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/22/19 at 1:53 pm

I don't see Chris Brown splitting any girl with 2 other dudes. She most likely got with them on her own time.

From what I’ve heard, he might have been splitting the two dudes with the girl.  8-P :o

Written By: piecesof93 on 01/22/19 at 1:58 pm

I think it's confirmed at this point it's a rumor. He's still a scumbag of course.

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/22/19 at 2:58 pm

From what I’ve heard, he might have been splitting the two dudes with the girl.  8-P :o

Then he's an imbecile. I wouldn't share my girl with anyone. Every person you hook up with is supposed to hold some merit.

I think it's confirmed at this point it's a rumor. He's still a scumbag of course.

He's a potential scumbag. Its still no where near R. Kelly's level.

Written By: piecesof93 on 01/22/19 at 4:07 pm

Then he's an imbecile. I wouldn't share my girl with anyone. Every person you hook up with is supposed to hold some merit.

He's not a potential scumbag. He's an actual scumbag who continues to display scumbag behavior.

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/22/19 at 5:30 pm

He's not a potential scumbag. He's an actual scumbag who continues to display scumbag behavior.

Yeah but he makes good hip hop music. Doesn't that count for something? ???

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/22/19 at 5:37 pm

His hits in the 2000s, his legitimate heyday I look back to. I'm not too invested in his 2010s hits.

Written By: Dundee on 01/22/19 at 6:25 pm

He has honestly always been a pretty underwhelming artist, from the Crunk to the Electropop era.

w6QGe-pXgdI
QOowQeKyNkQ

:/

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/22/19 at 6:37 pm

Maybe he'll show up in the French court with his Mum, wearing his bow tie and powder blue sweater.  ;D

Written By: piecesof93 on 01/22/19 at 8:14 pm

Maybe he'll show up in the French court with his Mum, wearing his bow tie and powder blue sweater.  ;D

"Like WOW."  ;D

Written By: 2001 on 01/23/19 at 5:37 am

The rumour is he didn't rape her but he locked her in a closet with two men who raped her (including his body guard).  :o

He has been released pending charges though, not sure what that means or if it was a false allegation.  ???

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/23/19 at 9:06 am

The rumour is he didn't rape her but he locked her in a closet with two men who raped her (including his body guard).  :o

He has been released pending charges though, not sure what that means or if it was a false allegation.  ???

The whole thing is just interestingly set up.

Written By: Howard on 01/23/19 at 2:42 pm

I wouldn't either, It's the person you're going out with and If I'm exclusive with that girl then I wouldn't share it with anyone.

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/23/19 at 5:47 pm

His bodyguard was raped too?  :o

Written By: John Titor on 01/26/19 at 11:19 am

Chris Brown has been reportedly arrested with two other males after a 24 year old women has claimed to have been taken full control over in his hotel room.

If it really had to be all this, why would the victim enter Chris Brown's hotel room in the first place? That's my thoughts on it. These rich dudes need instincts.

The alleged victim posted this online

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxxhjTjX4AEOynD?format=jpg&name=medium

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/26/19 at 11:43 am

Don't make me laugh - Shao Kahn.

Nah. You don't "make" a false allegation. She did that sh!t with intentions and now she's hit with a dangerous false assumption. Haha I want the possibility to f with her sleep, etc see how it feels.

Written By: John Titor on 01/26/19 at 11:51 am

Don't make me laugh - Shao Kahn.

Nah. You don't "make" a false allegation. She did that sh!t with intentions and now she's hit with a dangerous false assumption. Haha I want the possibility to f with her sleep, etc see how it feels.

There is already talk of Brown's Lawyer saying he will sue her for everything she has.

Written By: 2001 on 01/26/19 at 12:06 pm

Most likely fake. We don't know who the victim is. If she has a lawyer they probably already told her not to say anything about the case, and it would be dumb to out herself if it was an honest mistake.

Written By: John Titor on 01/26/19 at 12:38 pm

Most likely fake. We don't know who the victim is. If she has a lawyer they probably already told her not to say anything about the case, and it would be dumb to out herself if it was an honest mistake.

it's real that account posted photos of herself and Chris Brown and then deleted it days later

it's not hard to find her instagram account

"Y’all all in my dms mad because he wanted me and not you 😂🤣🤣 honey it’s not my fault. Just get you some beauty sleep like I do & wake up loving yourself instead of trying to have plastic surgery to please these men💅🏾 #chrisbrown knows what he likes 😘 @chrisbrownofficial"

Written By: 2001 on 01/26/19 at 1:24 pm

it's real that account posted photos of herself and Chris Brown and then deleted it days later

it's not hard to find her instagram account

"Y’all all in my dms mad because he wanted me and not you 😂🤣🤣 honey it’s not my fault. Just get you some beauty sleep like I do & wake up loving yourself instead of trying to have plastic surgery to please these men💅🏾 #chrisbrown knows what he likes 😘 @chrisbrownofficial"

That doesn't mean it's her. Also the accuser was 24 years old, not 20.

Written By: John Titor on 01/26/19 at 1:28 pm

That doesn't mean it's her. Also the accuser was 24 years old, not 20.

ill have to look into it

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/26/19 at 1:33 pm

There is already talk of Brown's Lawyer saying he will sue her for everything she has.

Yeah I saw that too. But in the #MeToo era, that lawsuit has zero chances of gaining any traction. Especially with CB's record of girlfriend beating.

Written By: 80sfan on 02/04/19 at 12:55 am

I don't like Chris Brown, but I don't think he raped her. Just an intuition, I could be wrong, though.

Written By: DVD on 02/04/19 at 10:29 am

I don't like Chris Brown, but I don't think he raped her. Just an intuition, I could be wrong, though.

I don't think so either sounds like a cash grab

Check for new replies or respond here...