inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Motorola RAZR Making a Comeback

Written By: Slim95 on 01/26/19 at 1:18 pm

The coolest phone in the world 15 years ago is coming back now better than ever to be the coolest phone of 2019. I would buy it.  8)

EaS_pxjcuNA

wCywak72L7s

Subject: Re: Motorola RAZR Making a Comeback

Written By: 2001 on 01/26/19 at 1:26 pm

That looks sick!

Written By: Slim95 on 01/26/19 at 2:03 pm

That looks sick!

Finally phones will look different and have "personalities" again like they did in the 2000s. Style and look will matter again. No more boring flat display phones.  8-P

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/26/19 at 2:05 pm

I've been waiting for a new flip phone to come out so I can replace my old one when it wears out.

Written By: Howard on 01/26/19 at 2:07 pm

I've been waiting for a new flip phone to come out so I can replace my old one when it wears out.

I still own a flip phone.

Written By: KatanaChick on 01/26/19 at 6:40 pm

The picture won't show, but no, we don't need a comeback for flip phones when what we have now is much more advanced.  >:(

Written By: shadowcookie on 01/26/19 at 6:41 pm

I think it’s ugly.

Written By: 2001 on 01/26/19 at 8:40 pm

The picture won't show, but no, we don't need a comeback for flip phones when what we have now is much more advanced.  >:(

It's going to be a foldable screen smartphone.

I think it’s ugly.

That's not the actual phone, just someone's concept. I didn't think it was that ugly though except the chin.

Written By: Dundee on 01/26/19 at 9:23 pm

It's pretty ugly but at least it's nice to hear from Motorola again. I thought they bankrupted in the early '10s (or was that BlackBerry?)

Written By: Slim95 on 01/26/19 at 9:45 pm

Bro it is more advanced. It's a foldable display. So basically we can go back to having tiny compact phones in out pockets but fold it up and get a full size smartphone display. It's really cool.

Here's another concept by Xiomi. This time you can fold it to a regular smartphone, or fold it into a bigger screen tablet. So no more need to buy a tablet and a phone. You can have both a phone and tablet in one with these foldable displays and they no more fear of shattering your display too.

w3-aDOMI6Mk

You can actually buy a foldable phone now for around $1300 but I would hold off because the FlexPai phone isn't good.

https://www.royole.com/flexpai

Written By: 2001 on 01/26/19 at 10:40 pm

It's pretty ugly but at least it's nice to hear from Motorola again. I thought they bankrupted in the early '10s (or was that BlackBerry?)

Lol if you said that in front of my BlackBerry fanboy friend you wouldn't hear the end of it ;D (yes, they are still going and not bankrupt).

Motorola is constantly struggling, but they have a lot of patents so they get passed around a lot. First they were bought by Google, who then sold it to Lenovo.

Written By: annimal on 01/26/19 at 10:47 pm

I'd probably end up dropping a phone that folds up

Written By: Slim95 on 01/26/19 at 10:50 pm

I'd probably end up dropping a phone that folds up

Which is good because it's unbreakable. The plastic material used for the foldable display can't shatter, which is another benefit.  :)

Written By: floppy on 01/27/19 at 12:13 pm

I finally get to use a flip phone when they are mainstream

Written By: annimal on 01/27/19 at 12:40 pm

Which is good because it's unbreakable. The plastic material used for the foldable display can't shatter, which is another benefit.  :)

awesome, then I can juggle it when I get bored

Written By: Howard on 01/27/19 at 2:34 pm

But I like my flip phone.

Written By: Slim95 on 03/19/19 at 2:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ4gedZYEPc

Check for new replies or respond here...