inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Shirt Tales Pillow Dolls

Written By: LadyDi82 on 02/05/19 at 12:19 am

Ok. I am desperately trying to find a DIGGER pillow doll or the printed fabric panels to make one.
When my sister and I were small, our grandma (dad's side) made us and our cousins each a Shirt Tales pillow cuddler doll. I've searched the internet high and lpw and cannot find one for Digger the Mole! I KNOW they printed some because my sister had one! I had Huggable the Bear. She brought it up tonight and I've gone on a 5hr rabbit trail to find one for her birthday. I find most of the characters, including Huggable, but not Pammy the Panda or Digger, but I know both of them were made because my cousin had Pammy. It's maddening! Anyone have ideas where to search? I've tried google, yahoo, ebay, Amazon, pinterest, etsy, and numerous others. Please help! It would be the ultimate gift for her. I may be able to do something if I can get one of the greeting cards that had front and back images...not sure though. Thanks in advance!

Subject: Re: Shirt Tales Pillow Dolls

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/05/19 at 10:39 am

Ok. I am desperately trying to find a DIGGER pillow doll or the printed fabric panels to make one.
When my sister and I were small, our grandma (dad's side) made us and our cousins each a Shirt Tales pillow cuddler doll. I've searched the internet high and lpw and cannot find one for Digger the Mole! I KNOW they printed some because my sister had one! I had Huggable the Bear. She brought it up tonight and I've gone on a 5hr rabbit trail to find one for her birthday. I find most of the characters, including Huggable, but not Pammy the Panda or Digger, but I know both of them were made because my cousin had Pammy. It's maddening! Anyone have ideas where to search? I've tried google, yahoo, ebay, Amazon, pinterest, etsy, and numerous others. Please help! It would be the ultimate gift for her. I may be able to do something if I can get one of the greeting cards that had front and back images...not sure though. Thanks in advance!
Have you try Amazon or eBay?

Check for new replies or respond here...