inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jussie Smollett Up the Creek - 16 Felony Counts

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/20/19 at 6:06 pm

Looks like the jig is up for Jessie Smolett.

It appears that the Chicago cops have determined that he faked the so-called homophobic/racist "attack" he reported a while back.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html

A grand jury has been convened and he will most likely face felony charges for a fake police report. CBS News also reports that the Chi-Town popo could sue him to reimburse them for any money spent investigating a faked "attack".

He could end up doing hard time in an Illinois slam, too.  :o

Subject: Re: Jussie Smollett Up the Creek

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/21/19 at 3:10 pm

Its official. Dude just got arrested.  :o

Written By: Howard on 02/21/19 at 4:23 pm

Its official. Dude just got arrested.  :o

How many years? ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/21/19 at 4:54 pm

How many years? ???

Not long enough.  >:(

For the time being he is out in $100k bond and he had to surrender his passport.  :o

Written By: Arch Vile on 02/24/19 at 8:20 am

Hey everyone on this thread.  I just happened to write and submit a parody about Jussie Smollett on Am I Right website.  Check it out for a good laugh:

http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/boyziimen14.shtml

I was tempted to suggest that maybe R. Kelly can share a cell with Smollett, since they are both arrested in Chicago.  They will be able to work on a new project together: "Trapped in a Jail Cell"  Another spoken word soap opera from R. Kelly.  Uh Oh!!  I think I may have to write that myself.

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/24/19 at 12:11 pm

Hey everyone on this thread.  I just happened to write and submit a parody about Jussie Smollett on Am I Right website.  Check it out for a good laugh:

http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/boyziimen14.shtml

I was tempted to suggest that maybe R. Kelly can share a cell with Smollett, since they are both arrested in Chicago.  They will be able to work on a new project together: "Trapped in a Jail Cell"  Another spoken word soap opera from R. Kelly.  Uh Oh!!  I think I may have to write that myself.

Well, if R gets convicted this time, when he gets to prison, he’ll be able to do all the freaky things he wants. Except somebody else will be doing the freaky stuff to him.

Word gets around fast in prison, and the homies will not be happy with what R is alleged to have been doing with underage girls.

Subject: Re: Jussie Smollett Up the Creek - 16 Felony Counts

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/08/19 at 6:04 pm

Ol’ Jussie was just indicted on 16 felony counts, each count which could land him 4 years in the slam.

Theoretically he could be sentenced to 64 years if he is convicted on all counts.  :o

Check for new replies or respond here...