inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lombardi Trophy, but no Happy Ending for Robert Kraft

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/22/19 at 2:05 pm

Legendary NFL team owner Robert Kraft, owner of the New England Patriots, has allegedly been pinched in a prostitution sting.  :o

https://sports.yahoo.com/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-arrested-prostitution-sting-florida-165838677.html

Apparently the cops allegedly have video footage of Kraft, uh, *interacting* with a hooker in the private room of one of those Asian Massage Parlors. On two separate occasions, to boot.

Allegedly Kraft, who is worth something like $6 BILLION, was out getting $49 jobs at a seedy rub-and-tug joint.  ::)

Doubtful that this story will have a Happy Ending.  :P

Subject: Re: Lombardi Trophy, but no Happy Ending for Robert Kraft

Written By: Indy Gent on 02/23/19 at 10:07 am

[quote author=LyricBoy

Doubtful that this story will have a Happy Ending.  :P

It'll be a Happy Ending for the other NFL teens
;D

Written By: Elor on 02/23/19 at 10:36 am

I think the US is the only place in the "free" world where unforced prostitution is illegal... ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/23/19 at 11:06 am

I think the US is the only place in the "free" world where unforced prostitution is illegal... ::)

Well apparently the Kraft Incident involves human trafficking where the service workers are enslaved.

Written By: Elor on 02/23/19 at 1:58 pm

Well apparently the Kraft Incident involves human trafficking where the service workers are enslaved.
That would change things of course. :-X

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/23/19 at 3:36 pm

The Europeans have a set of odd rules according to Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Europe

For example, prostitution is legal in England, but you have to freelance. Pimps and brothels are illegal.

In France, it is legal to be a prostitute, but it is illegal to be a paying customer.

In Armenia, it is legal to buy nooky but illegal to sell it.

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/24/19 at 12:41 pm

Looks like Mr. Kraft is not the only big hitter caught up in this sordid massage parlour scandal. Two more guys’ names have come up.

The former President of Citigroup, as well as another billionaire are also implicated in this sting.  :o

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wall-street-billionaire-ex-citigroup-president-caught-up-in-prostitution-sting-that-ensnared-robert-kraft.amp

Those guys all fell for the “Me so horny, Me love you long time.  Ten dollah, I do EVERYTHING” sales pitch. Shoulda looked for the hidden cameras first. These guys are billionaires... they should know that they are prime targets.

4o0LSZhRNfw

Check for new replies or respond here...