inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What music genre do you think has a chance to be big within the next 5 years??

Written By: 1997days on 03/02/19 at 7:36 am

Maybe its vapor wave or it may be a completely new genre or a genre underground right now that no one really knows about take your guess!  ;)

Subject: Re: What music genre do you think has a chance to be big within the next 5 years??

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/02/19 at 8:13 am

Over the past few years Classical Music has become more popular in the younger generations, for even they are getting fed up with today's modern pop music.

Subject: Re: What music genre do you think has a chance to be big within the next 5 years??

Written By: Dundee on 03/02/19 at 10:38 am

Vaporwave is not really new anymore and has influenced pop culture/music in muliple of ways over the past few years, so I don't see how it will even survive into the next years especially since the genre has started its downfall process now.

As for the question, I dunno honestly. I still see tons of potential in PC Music crossing over into general Pop music, but you know things can get see so unpredicable these days...
lXIX9kCQmfs

Written By: duenas8 on 03/02/19 at 4:37 pm

I still think Vocaloids could be big a thing someday

Check for new replies or respond here...