inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How would you classify today's women?

Written By: 1997days on 03/07/19 at 8:01 am

Do you think women are better now or in the past. Do women have more opportunities and are they easier to talk to or not. Are they more outspoken than before. I think something's women did in the past was better nut today woman have more advantages.

Subject: Re: How would you classify today's women?

Written By: KatanaChick on 03/07/19 at 11:30 am

???

What you just said makes me think you've never met a woman.  ::)

Written By: Dundee on 03/07/19 at 1:10 pm

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0ErNdz1w5vt3YdZm/giphy.gif

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/07/19 at 2:28 pm

Three levels

-Hot

-Steaming Hot

-Smoking Hot

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/07/19 at 2:31 pm

Three levels

-Hot

-Steaming Hot

-Smoking Hot
Some like it hot?

Written By: Howard on 03/07/19 at 3:08 pm

Three levels

-Hot

-Steaming Hot

-Smoking Hot

I agree with you on that one. ;D

Written By: Doku on 03/07/19 at 6:38 pm

You should probably start goin out more

Written By: gibbo on 03/08/19 at 5:54 am

Three levels

-Hot

-Steaming Hot

-Smoking Hot

#MeToo  ::)

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 03/10/19 at 10:14 am

Three levels

-Hot

-Steaming Hot

-Smoking Hot

Which celebrity would you put in these 3 levels?  ;D

Written By: violet_shy on 03/10/19 at 10:53 am

Like me. ;)

Beautiful
Intelligent
Independent
Talented

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/10/19 at 11:10 am

Like me. ;)

Beautiful
Intelligent
Independent
Talented

:)

Written By: 2012emo on 03/10/19 at 11:40 am

you do realize that women use the internet as well right? lmao
also what do you mean when you asked if we're more "outspoken" than before? that sounds really sexist

Written By: batfan2005 on 03/10/19 at 1:17 pm

#MeToo  ::)

If by "todays" women we mean Millennials, then yeah. They are quick to use the S.H. card. They can also be described to be feminist, man-hating, and would like to have complete control and dominace over men. Also don't ever use the word "girls". You have to call them "women".

Written By: Howard on 03/10/19 at 1:51 pm

Like me. ;)

Beautiful
Intelligent
Independent
Talented

You got that right.

Written By: 2012emo on 03/11/19 at 10:02 am

If by "todays" women we mean Millennials, then yeah. They are quick to use the S.H. card. They can also be described to be feminist, man-hating, and would like to have complete control and dominace over men. Also don't ever use the word "girls". You have to call them "women".

you sound ridiculous. we are not "quick to us the S.H card", nor are we "man-hating" and "like to have complete control and dominance over men"(whatever the tf that means). i've never heard a girl be offended by being called a girl, so i have no idea where you got that from.
we ARE hardcore feminists though, and i love that. sorry that women today don't want to be treated like second-class citizens i guess.
also, way to discredit victims of sexual harassment/assault ::).

Written By: batfan2005 on 03/11/19 at 5:28 pm

you sound ridiculous. we are not "quick to us the S.H card", nor are we "man-hating" and "like to have complete control and dominance over men"(whatever the tf that means). i've never heard a girl be offended by being called a girl, so i have no idea where you got that from.
we ARE hardcore feminists though, and i love that. sorry that women today don't want to be treated like second-class citizens i guess.
also, way to discredit victims of sexual harassment/assault ::).

I'm not discrediting actual victims by any means. What I am however is pointing out the ones that falsely accuse someone of sexual harassment/assault or files a case just because some "creepy" socially awkward guy had the nerve to ask her out. The complete control and dominace is mainly in regards to marriage/relationships, but also with dating too.

Written By: Howard on 03/12/19 at 7:13 am

Should you classify by the style of clothes today compared to back then?

Written By: SmartBo1 on 03/12/19 at 11:53 pm

Do women still exist today?

Written By: JackSepton on 03/13/19 at 8:50 am

what age bracket of todays women do you refer to?

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/13/19 at 9:23 am

what age bracket of todays women do you refer to?
True, that women come in all ages.

Written By: BornIn86 on 03/17/19 at 11:31 am

Have you even met a millennial woman?

Written By: batfan2005 on 03/17/19 at 7:34 pm

Have you even met a millennial woman?

Unfortunately yes. But maybe I just met the wrong ones which is why I have such a bitter impression.

Written By: 2001 on 03/17/19 at 9:03 pm

Do women still exist today?

Don't think I've talked to one in years but I heard bad things about them on the Internet.

Written By: BornIn86 on 03/18/19 at 2:08 am

Unfortunately yes. But maybe I just met the wrong ones which is why I have such a bitter impression.

I'm a soyboy queer and I never met the kind of women you've met. Maybe... most of it is in your mind?

#Contrapoints

Written By: cowboy on 03/18/19 at 2:21 am

I think he has read too many bloggers. People on the Internet often state things that are too far left or right out of frustration.

Anyway, I find today's women hot. But I don't like those that look too much like a model, I prefer normal ones. ;)
https://www.biliyo.org/uploads/images/basak-vural-kimdir.jpg

Written By: Howard on 03/18/19 at 5:25 am

Don't think I've talked to one in years but I heard bad things about them on the Internet.

What kind of bad things? ???

Written By: karen on 03/18/19 at 1:45 pm

Just women in general or a specific generation of them?

Written By: violet_shy on 03/18/19 at 4:31 pm

I fall into the Millennial generation age group for some reason. But I am nothing like the women you just described. I am actually the complete opposite. I am not a feminist, I like men. And I have been called a "Girl"....which is fine with me.

Written By: 2001 on 03/23/19 at 2:15 pm

Just women in general or a specific generation of them?

What kind of bad things? ???

I was only joking. I thought the "haven't talked to one in years" and "I've heard bad things about them Internet" would give it away.  ;D

Written By: mwalker1996 on 03/23/19 at 4:58 pm

Most of the woman (millennial woman) in my area are very traditional being that I live in the rural-south. Woman in bigger cities tend to be more career-driven and wait till 30-35 to settle down and raise a family. Woman in my area settle down in there early 20s.

Written By: cowboy on 03/24/19 at 2:58 am

I don't click with my compatriot women for whatever reason. On Tinder and Badoo I get more mutual likes with Parisian and Russian girls. :D

Written By: violet_shy on 03/24/19 at 1:01 pm

Most of the woman (millennial woman) in my area are very traditional being that I live in the rural-south. Woman in bigger cities tend to be more career-driven and wait till 30-35 to settle down and raise a family. Woman in my area settle down in there early 20s.

That's interesting! I don't know what the deal with me is ;D I am 38 and still do not have a family of my own. Not meant to be I guess.

Written By: Howard on 03/24/19 at 2:21 pm

That's interesting! I don't know what the deal with me is ;D I am 38 and still do not have a family of my own. Not meant to be I guess.

Would you like to have one?

Written By: violet_shy on 03/24/19 at 2:50 pm

Would you like to have one?

Sure! I think most young women at some point in their lives dream of having their own family.

Written By: mqg96 on 03/24/19 at 3:06 pm

Oooooo I see a lot of people having fits in this thread  ;D

Written By: mwalker1996 on 03/24/19 at 11:08 pm

Yeah, so many of the kids I grew up with are starting families or had kids while in high school.  You have those who wait till their 30 to settle but it's usually the guys. The girls are more prone to want to settle early but still party and have fun. I know kids who are close to middle school age with parents who a just few years older than me.

Check for new replies or respond here...