inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: T-Series passes Pewdiepie for more than 1 day, over 80K ahead [March 29th 2019]

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 03/29/19 at 10:09 pm

Well, this is it. I know this sounds a little irrelevant but T-Series has passed Pewdiepie for over 40 hours, and 80K subscribers . Technically, this is fine because it doesn't mean Pewdiepie won't stop creating videos or anything, he's just officially dethroned. This Pewdiepie/T-Series trend has been ongoing since September 2018, and the first date that Pewdiepie would he passed could've been October 16th, 2018, but MrBeast helped him accelerate in subscribers, until he ran out of fuel for him. Same with other core 2010s YouTubers like Jake or Logan Paul, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and Dramaalert helped him, heck, Even Elon Musk helped him, but sadly, it's the reality that times change, and that you can't always be the king forever. T-Series actually didn't use sub bot, as the Indian Internet access population is rapidly increasing, but because of B***h lasagna, some people helped support T-Series with Sub bot, so now they're using it, apparantly anyway.

Well then, I've said too much  :P Are you guys subscribed to Pewdiepie? Do you care who wins or not? Let me know in this thread, it'll be interesting to hear your thoughts  :)

Subject: Re: T-Series passes Pewdiepie for more than 1 day, over 80K ahead [March 29th 2019]

Written By: 2001 on 03/30/19 at 4:16 am

I'm happy T-Series is #1. They have great music videos.  8)

Subject: Re: T-Series passes Pewdiepie for more than 1 day, over 80K ahead [March 29th 2019]

Written By: LooseBolt on 03/30/19 at 7:22 am

I'm not going to miss that alt-right enabler. Good riddance, he was annoying anyway.

Written By: Dundee on 03/30/19 at 7:43 am

I mean, I don't have any problem with an Indian channel being the #1 on YouTube, it just shows how increasingly multicultural internet is becoming where second and third world countries have increasingly more and more access to online knowledge and entertainment. The fact that PewDiePie fanbase are trying so hard over something this petty kind of really worsen my opinion on how some popular YouTubers' mind are on these days.

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 03/30/19 at 10:56 am

I mean, I don't have any problem with an Indian channel being the #1 on YouTube, it just shows how increasingly multicultural internet is becoming where second and third world countries have increasingly more and more access to online knowledge and entertainment. The fact that PewDiePie fanbase are trying so hard over something this petty kind of really worsen my opinion on how some popular YouTubers' mind are on these days.

Ah I see, subscriber counts don't really matter anyway, it won't stop you from creating videos. But to be honest, like REALLY HONEST, I was one of those people trying hard to make alt accounts for Pewdiepie  ;D ;D ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...