inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Farewell, bchris02

Written By: 2001 on 06/14/19 at 3:12 pm

A prominent decade-long inthe00s member deleted his account just now.

It sounded like his life was on the upswing, so I'm not sure what caused him to delete his account. I have to say, I'm genuinely upset about this. Inthe00s won't be the same without him.  :\'(

Subject: Re: Farewell, bchris02

Written By: mqg96 on 06/14/19 at 4:39 pm

Shortly after his huge rant on how 2019 is going in the politically world, all of the sudden he's gone in a heartbeat. He was going through A LOT of pain based on his last few posts I can tell.

Written By: rapplepop on 06/14/19 at 9:14 pm

That is too bad. :(

Bye Bchris!

Written By: Escondudo on 06/14/19 at 11:23 pm

Shortly after his huge rant on how 2019 is going in the politically world, all of the sudden he's gone in a heartbeat. He was going through A LOT of pain based on his last few posts I can tell.

Can an admin check on him, just in case?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/15/19 at 2:51 am

Cheerio, and take good care.

Written By: LooseBolt on 06/15/19 at 5:43 am

Yes, someone please do. Hope he's alright.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/15/19 at 6:06 am

Yes, someone please do. Hope he's alright.
Was anyone Friends with him on FB?

Written By: Rainbowz on 06/15/19 at 6:44 am

And his account was created in 2010. Imagine wanting to delete an account after all those years. I can’t even imagine how bad things must’ve gotten for him to have done that.  :\'(

Written By: Dundee on 06/15/19 at 10:05 am

I mean I don't think it was very healthy for him to just keep constantly posting on how life is miserable. Definitely wish for him to be in a better place, and that this action is part of him trying to sort things out and hopefully see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/15/19 at 12:05 pm

I wonder if this thread will have the staying power of Farewell, John Titor ?  ???

Written By: Howard on 06/15/19 at 2:35 pm

A prominent decade-long inthe00s member deleted his account just now.

It sounded like his life was on the upswing, so I'm not sure what caused him to delete his account. I have to say, I'm genuinely upset about this. Inthe00s won't be the same without him.  :\'(

I hope that everything's alright in his world, take care Chris.  :(

Written By: nally on 06/15/19 at 7:28 pm

Sorry to see him go. Whatever his reason for deleting was, I respect it, and wish him well in the future.

Written By: Early2010sGuy on 06/16/19 at 10:17 pm

Damn. It was nice to have him here... :\'(

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 06/16/19 at 10:22 pm

Damn..... this one hurts. So many OGs have been leaving this site lately, and BChris was certainly one of them :\'(. I've always liked and respected his insight and views, he truly is insightful. I know he was going through a lot of stress in the last few years, ever since the Trump Presidency began. Being Gay in the 'Deep South' is like being black in that part of the country 50 years ago. I can't even imagine the amount of vitriol and hatred he has to experience on a daily basis, and I imagine that he unfortunately is still scared to 'come out' due to public scrutiny and even his own safety. Wherever you are Chris, please take care of yourself, and best prayers :(.

Written By: Lizardmatum on 06/19/19 at 1:57 pm

Man such a shame. I always felt like I could relate to him as he liked the early 2010's so much and felt it was the best period of his life, same as me. I wish him well.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 06/20/19 at 2:29 am

Dang man. I know he's been going through a lot of hell but hopes  he's in a better place. I think him posting about how he hates his life was a sign of him needing to leave.  The i hate the late 10s thread really caused too much division in an already divided country. I know being a gay black male in the Bible Belt must be hard but him ranting about it and demonizing White Christian Conservatives is pretty small minded and it's just as bad as White Conservatives demonizing Black culture. I'm not here to start another political war but I feel that we should limit our political views on the fourms because all it does is cause unnecessary wars.

Written By: karen on 06/20/19 at 11:18 am

Dang man. I know he's been going through a lot of hell but hopes  he's in a better place. I think him posting about how he hates his life was a sign of him needing to leave.  The i hate the late 10s thread really caused too much division in an already divided country. I know being a gay black male in the Bible Belt must be hard but him ranting about it and demonizing White Christian Conservatives is pretty small minded and it's just as bad as White Conservatives demonizing Black culture. I'm not here to start another political war but I feel that we should limit our political views on the fourms because all it does is cause unnecessary wars.

This is why there is a politics board. People who can't hack the conversations should know to steer clear

Check for new replies or respond here...